Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Exclamation Molecular Nutrition Needs 5 X-Factor Video Loggers

As nearly everybody on this forum knows, X-Factor is the most scientifically validated and user acclaimed supplement on the market. And while it's been the go-to muscle builder for forum members for over a decade, much of the bodybuilding mainstream still isn't nearly as familiar with X-Factor or Arachidonic Acid as they should be.

With that in mind, we want to spread the word and what better way than by having real world users share their feedback via video with the world. What we are looking for is 5 loggers who can update their log 3x a week with training notes, diet notes, and supplement feedback and who can make a video update once every 2-3 weeks with how their progress is going. Ideally, this FREE TWO BOTTLE X-FACTOR CYCLE would last roughly 6-8 weeks, meaning 2-3 total video updates, one of which being a final review and one being a halfway review.

Here are some current X-Factor video reviews, for reference:
    *****://www.youtube.com/user/MolecularNutrition

Think you can handle that? Then what are you waiting for?! Copy and paste the application below into your post and fill it out as best possible

No deadline on this promo, we just want 5 well qualified and enthusiastic loggers who can hold up their end of the bargain and provide us with honest feedback.

Application

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Current supplements (exact brand/product name required):

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):

Current Daily water intake:

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Current / Progress Photos:

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I am not on any medication and I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _____________, 2015.

For more info on the line, please visit

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mn/mol.htm

********.com/MolecularNutrition
    *****://instagram.com/molecularnutrition/
    Twitter.com/MolecularN

molecularnutrition.com
    arachidonic.com
    williamllewellyn.com

SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bump for an amazing opportunity at a free cycle of X-Factor, or X-Factor Advanced.

brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is an awesome opportunity! Last year I really got into doing video reviews and it was at the Same time that I used x factor for the first time. The results were amazing, it got me to the strongest I ever been.

however, as soon as I got overseas 3 months ago I started another run but this time with the advanced versionversion and I had horrible side effects and stopped it 2x before i gave up on it. Can i pm you and ask you more about this?
    Army Veteran, OEF.

Of course, always PM me anytime with any inquiries you may have!

Did ya'll miss the part about FREE X-FACTOR?!

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Sex:male

Height:5"11

Weight:195

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):
    I have tried every BRO split from a muscle mag out, Ran Smolov, RAN PHAT(this is really good mix) I think structure is the most important.
    I am a competitive natural bodybuilder, but love to train for powerlifing my split goes as follows(smolov Hybrid)
    day 1-6x6 squat 70% of 1RM +5lbs each week for 8 week cycle , deadlift 6x6
    day2-bench 6x6 same percentages as above + Hyper Back training
    day 3- 7x5 squat 75% of 1rm 5x5 deadlifts
    day 4- bench 7x5
    day 5- 8x4 squat 6x3 deads
    day 6- bench 10x3 85% 1 rm + Power Back Training
    I am currently trying to deadlift 645, and squat 475(no knee wraps) bench 350

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):above Mixed in

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):Walk almost 3 miles with my Job every day
    Current supplements (exact brand/product name required): Cellucor Whey, Cellucor c4, Met rx quick cret
    Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): 3330 calories- macros change daily but 75 fat, 210 pro 430 carbs roughly
    Current Daily water intake: just about 1.5 gallons a day
    Short Term Goal:deadlift 645 by early may, bench 350, squat 475 all while staying under 198lbs
    Long Term Goal:Win my natural pro card in 2016 (was close in 2012 and 2013)
    ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: NONE
    Supplement history (as much detail as possible):Have used it all, just about every pre workout, with my Job they test for steriods, and recreational drugs which is great, also as a natural competitor lots of stims are banned. So My supplementsh have always been banned substance free, I like to compete natually and in federations I believe test well!
    Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supp...views/jaredmus
    LIST OF ALL REVIEWS IN THE STORE
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...6913743--quest bars
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...3193823-animal rage
    Current / Progress Photos: FEEL FAT don't want to post (3 weeks old)Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):YES
    Trying to improve day in and day out.

MY youtube-://www.youtube.com/user/JaredBodyB/videos

My instagram-- JaredBB22

Paulhal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paulhal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paulhal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paulhal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paulhal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paulhal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paulhal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paulhal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paulhal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paulhal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paulhal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sex: Male

Height: 5"10 king of the manlets!

Weight: 220lb

I've done everything from low volume strength routines such as Starting Strength/SL 5x5/5-3-1 to my current routine of a modified PHAT template. Overall I've been training for approximately three years now and I'm dieting down from a permabulk. <3

With regards to footage quality, I've got a Canon EOS70D DSLR setup so you know it's not going to look like a potato!

Oh... I also won an MP3 Player from a MN FB Contest ages ago, but you guys couldn't ship to the UK.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): PHAT

Day 1: Upper Body Power
    Day 2: Lower Body Power
    Day 3: LISS/REST
    Day 4: Back and Shoulders Hypertrophy
    Day 5: Lower Body Hypertrophy
    Day 6: Chest and Arms Hypertrophy
    Day 7: HIIT

I currently have one day dedicated to HIIT which is usually Sunday. I tend to do LISS/MISS jogs for approx 15-20 minutes after workouts as I'm currently cutting

Current supplements (exact brand/product name required): Creatine Monohydrate

I'm currently cutting as previously stated and my macros are approx the following:

37%P - 221g
    35%C - 207g
    28%F - 75g

Total kCal: 2395.

I could probably up the carbs and knock the protein down a bit though to be fair!

Current Daily water intake: 2-4L

Short Term Goal: Diet down to 200lb

Long Term Goal: Diet down to 180lb and slow bulk to ~200lb again

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: N/A

X Factor original
    X Factor advanced

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Yes
    Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I am not on any medication and I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of ASAP, 2015.

Here's an empty bottle off last year that I found! Please sir can I have some more? <3
    Last edited by Paulhal; 03-11-2015 at 02:22 PM.

Here we go, some great applicants right there. Both of you can PM me with your addresses and email addresses and I'll get these right out to you!

I will come after getting anybody banned who doesn't comply though, some people try to take advantage of our good nature and never make their logs, reviews, videos, etc and that is always rough for small companies like us. You guys both seem like truly stand up guys, I just wanted to make that disclaimer since we have been burned before.

eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is a product I have been wanting to try for awhile. I am currently logging with about another week to go or I would definitely put an application in for this.
    Muscleology Forum Rep
    www.muscleology.com

COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew
    MuscleTech Supporter

Paulhal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paulhal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paulhal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paulhal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paulhal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paulhal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paulhal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paulhal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paulhal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paulhal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paulhal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Here we go, some great applicants right there. Both of you can PM me with your addresses and email addresses and I'll get these right out to you!

I will come after getting anybody banned who doesn't comply though, some people try to take advantage of our good nature and never make their logs, reviews, videos, etc and that is always rough for small companies like us. You guys both seem like truly stand up guys, I just wanted to make that disclaimer since we have been burned before.
    PM Sent! Can't wait to start this.

JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    X Factor is a great product, looking forward to following the vid logs on this!
    Personal Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164673411

Originally Posted by JSClen View Post
    X Factor is a great product, looking forward to following the vid logs on this!
    Thanks for your continued support JSClen.

Promo is still ongoing, get those apps in gentlemen!

Registered User Thomasbacchia21's Avatar
    Thomasbacchia21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Any chance this offer still is valid?? Really interested in the X factor advanced and looking to try it out but a little out of my price range. I've tried so many bs products recently and the xfa seems to be just the opposite

tbatcho07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tbatcho07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tbatcho07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tbatcho07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tbatcho07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tbatcho07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tbatcho07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tbatcho07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tbatcho07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tbatcho07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tbatcho07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I really hope this is still available!

Sex:Male

Height:5;7

Weight:177

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I began breaking in to the fitness world around this time last year but never took it seriously. At that point in time it was more of a "I need to work off the crap that I eat" mind state. I started out as a lost soul in my local gym, standing around too nervous and embarrassed to even lift a dumbbell. After a few days of attending the gym, I was playing outside with my son, and couldn't keep up with him without having chest pain and constantly running short of breath. This is the exact moment where I had to make a choice, either completely change my life around, or potentially erase myself from my families future.

So I got in touch with a personal friend and trainer at my gym who helped me map out a basic diet. It took me a couple of months to completely flip the dieting switch, but I was finally able to. Since the day I began my diet(7/10/14) I have lost 78lbs(weighed in today at 177 3/4), and shredded a great deal of body fat.

As for training programs I have completed the following:
    Jim Stoppanis Shortcut to Size
    Strongmans 5x5
    Kris Gethins 12 Week(currently on day 41 of 84)

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):Kris Gethins 12 Week changes the workouts and off days each week, but generally it follows the same muscle pattern.
    Legs
    Chest/Triceps
    Back/Biceps
    Shoulders/Calves/Abs
    Cardio as a warmup
    Plyometrics after each workout(added in)

I personally follow my own routine for cardio.
    5-10 minutes of cardio(Stairway/Battle Ropes) as a warmup
    10-15 minutes of plyometrics as a finisher

Protein
    ---------------------------------------
    Muscletech 100% Platinum Whey(post-workout/emergency meals)
    Muscletech 100% Platinum Casein(before bed)

Pre-workouts(changes weekly)
    Cellucor C4 Extreme
    Cobra Labs The Curse
    EVL BCAA+Energy

Creatine
    -----------------------
    Muscletech Creatine

Aminos(randomly changes)
    -------------
    Muscletech Amino Build
    EVL BCAA+Energy

Vitamins
    ----------------------
    RSP CLA
    Now ZMA
    Optimum Nutrition Optimen
    Nature Made Flaxseed Oil
    Betancourt CoQ-10

Breakfast(Upon waking up): 3 Whole Eggs 221 Calories 1C 15F 19
    1oz Oatfit Oatmeal 100 Calories 18C 2F 3P

PostWorkout: 1 Scoop Muscletech 100% Platinum Whey w/water 130 Calories 4C 2F 24P

Meal 2(1 hour later): 3 Whole Eggs 221 Calories 1C 15F 19

Meal 3(Lunch): 4oz Chicken Breast 187 Calories 0C 4F 35P
    1 Cup Broccoli 30 Calories 6C 0F 2P

Meal 4: 3 Whole Eggs 221 Calories 1C 15F 19
    2tbsp Natural Peanut Butter 190 Calories 6C 16F 7P

Meal 5(Dinner): 4oz Chicken Breast 187 Calories 0C 4F 35P
    4oz Sweet Potato 98 Calories 23C 0F 2P

Meal 6(hour before bed): 1 Scoop Muscletech 100% Platinum Casein 110 Calories 2C 1F 24P

Totals(roughly)= 1,650 Calories 78C 77F 155P
    Goal(roughly)= 2,350 Calories 206C 78F 206P

8-10 Cups(no less than 8)

Short Term Goal:
    Pass my personal trainer certification exam within the next couple of months.

Long Term Goal:
    Cut down to 10-12% bodyfat with minimal muscle loss in order to prepare for competition later this year.

Currently I am on 0 medications.

I began using Body Fortress Super NOS Blast as a pre-workout, but quickly was introduced to Cellucor C4 Extreme. Since them I have pretty much stuck to C4, but decided to pick up new ones to try(EVL BCAA+Energy/Cobra Labs The Curse). As for Protein I began by purchasing Sixx Star Whey Protein, and have since switched completely to Muscletech 100% Casein and Whey. Casein I have only ever used Muscletechs, and besides trying One A Day Multivitamin, the current stack I am in is my complete history.

Hopefully this will become my first product log. As for reviews, my list can be found at http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/my-reviews

7/1/14

12/29/14(Start of 200k Transformation)

4/1/15(End of 200k Transformation)

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Sure can!
    Please support me by following me on instagram: https://instagram.com/tbatcho07

Logs:
    (Current)Controlled Labs - Gamer Up - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173400311
    (complete)Molecular Nutrition - X Factor advanced - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167327311
    (complete)MAN Sports Peptest Bulk - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168536703&pagenumber=

Great entry, please PM me your shipping information!

Originally Posted by tbatcho07 View Post
    I really hope this is still available!

Sex:Male

Height:5;7

Weight:177

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I began breaking in to the fitness world around this time last year but never took it seriously. At that point in time it was more of a "I need to work off the crap that I eat" mind state. I started out as a lost soul in my local gym, standing around too nervous and embarrassed to even lift a dumbbell. After a few days of attending the gym, I was playing outside with my son, and couldn't keep up with him without having chest pain and constantly running short of breath. This is the exact moment where I had to make a choice, either completely change my life around, or potentially erase myself from my families future.

So I got in touch with a personal friend and trainer at my gym who helped me map out a basic diet. It took me a couple of months to completely flip the dieting switch, but I was finally able to. Since the day I began my diet(7/10/14) I have lost 78lbs(weighed in today at 177 3/4), and shredded a great deal of body fat.

As for training programs I have completed the following:
    Jim Stoppanis Shortcut to Size
    Strongmans 5x5
    Kris Gethins 12 Week(currently on day 41 of 84)

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):Kris Gethins 12 Week changes the workouts and off days each week, but generally it follows the same muscle pattern.
    Legs
    Chest/Triceps
    Back/Biceps
    Shoulders/Calves/Abs
    Cardio as a warmup
    Plyometrics after each workout(added in)

I personally follow my own routine for cardio.
    5-10 minutes of cardio(Stairway/Battle Ropes) as a warmup
    10-15 minutes of plyometrics as a finisher

Protein
    Muscletech 100% Platinum Whey(post-workout/emergency meals)
    Muscletech 100% Platinum Casein(before bed)

Pre-workouts(changes weekly)
    Cellucor C4 Extreme
    Cobra Labs The Curse
    EVL BCAA+Energy

Creatine
    -----------------------
    Muscletech Creatine

Aminos(randomly changes)
    -------------
    Muscletech Amino Build
    EVL BCAA+Energy

Vitamins
    ----------------------
    RSP CLA
    Now ZMA
    Optimum Nutrition Optimen
    Nature Made Flaxseed Oil
    Betancourt CoQ-10

Breakfast(Upon waking up): 3 Whole Eggs 221 Calories 1C 15F 19
    1oz Oatfit Oatmeal 100 Calories 18C 2F 3P

PostWorkout: 1 Scoop Muscletech 100% Platinum Whey w/water 130 Calories 4C 2F 24P

Meal 2(1 hour later): 3 Whole Eggs 221 Calories 1C 15F 19

Meal 3(Lunch): 4oz Chicken Breast 187 Calories 0C 4F 35P

Meal 4: 3 Whole Eggs 221 Calories 1C 15F 19
    2tbsp Natural Peanut Butter 190 Calories 6C 16F 7P

Meal 5(Dinner): 4oz Chicken Breast 187 Calories 0C 4F 35P
    4oz Sweet Potato 98 Calories 23C 0F 2P

Meal 6(hour before bed): 1 Scoop Muscletech 100% Platinum Casein 110 Calories 2C 1F 24P

Totals(roughly)= 1,650 Calories 78C 77F 155P
    Goal(roughly)= 2,350 Calories 206C 78F 206P

8-10 Cups(no less than 8)

Short Term Goal:
    Pass my personal trainer certification exam within the next couple of months.

Long Term Goal:
    Cut down to 10-12% bodyfat with minimal muscle loss in order to prepare for competition later this year.

Currently I am on 0 medications.

I began using Body Fortress Super NOS Blast as a pre-workout, but quickly was introduced to Cellucor C4 Extreme. Since them I have pretty much stuck to C4, but decided to pick up new ones to try(EVL BCAA+Energy/Cobra Labs The Curse). As for Protein I began by purchasing Sixx Star Whey Protein, and have since switched completely to Muscletech 100% Casein and Whey. Casein I have only ever used Muscletechs, and besides trying One A Day Multivitamin, the current stack I am in is my complete history.

Hopefully this will become my first product log. As for reviews, my list can be found at http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/my-reviews

7/1/14

12/29/14(Start of 200k Transformation)

4/1/15(End of 200k Transformation)

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Sure can!

tbatcho07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tbatcho07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tbatcho07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tbatcho07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tbatcho07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tbatcho07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tbatcho07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tbatcho07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tbatcho07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tbatcho07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tbatcho07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Let me know when to expect it so I can wait at the door like a child on christmas morning =P

Logs:
    (Current)Controlled Labs - Gamer Up - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173400311
    (complete)Molecular Nutrition - X Factor advanced - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167327311
    (complete)MAN Sports Peptest Bulk - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168536703&pagenumber=

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    This is a hugeee opportunity for 5 people!!!
    ….

I've been watching like a hawk for all of the delivery drivers =P

XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I've been watching like a hawk for all of the delivery drivers =P
    LMAO.. I do the same when expecting!

Mike
    ….

I pouted when noone showed up =P

Logs:

I pouted when noone showed up =P
    I got 5 boxes yesterday.. from 5 different places.. 3 were supplements.. Freakin amazing day..

2 by UPS
    1 by FedEx
    2 by USPS

OOhh yea
    ….

Originally Posted by XCriticalBenchX View Post
    I got 5 boxes yesterday.. from 5 different places.. 3 were supplements.. Freakin amazing day..

2 by UPS
    1 by FedEx
    2 by USPS

OOhh yea
    Sounds like a damn good day!

VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by XCriticalBenchX View Post

2 by UPS
    1 by FedEx
    2 by USPS

OOhh yea
    Had a fun shipment show up yesterday too.

$80 shipped. Bulking season is going to be fun.
    Olympus Labs Representative

Olympus Lyfestyle: https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/olympus-lyfestyle.html

Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post

Heck ya, enjoy! TF and XF make for one heck of a stack.

Thanks for your loyal support of MN!

............Trying to make them point at the supplements >_<

Logs:

ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

awesome once I get back from my cruise I'm going to do X-Factor/Myosynergy Bulk ((with some fearn pa in there too lol))
    NASM-CPT

Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I really want to try out xfactor lately as last time I did not have my diet or anything in place and it's been 2 years so I have learned a lot since then so I really want to make full use of this! Also bought the sport supplement guide and it is an amazing book, just wanted to let you guys know that!

Sex: Male

Height: 5'11

Weight: 208

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I started lifting when I was 14 and first joined a gym to get started with my dad and have some bonding. In High school I tried to do self programming, and ended up doing a bro-split that I read in men's health and the likes.
    At the beginning of college I started reading up more on programs and started Starting Strength. My sophomore year I tried out some other things like 5/3/1, shieko, cube method, but it ultimately came down to me not knowing why I was doing what I was and just following something someone else made me.
    In the summer of 2nd year at uni I joined the schools pwoerlifting team and learned a lot about programming, how and why rep ranges are what they are and the like. I built up a solid strength foundation by doing the programs our coach made us, and competed (albeit placed horribly lol).
    I have recently switched to olympic weightlifting because I find it very enjoyable. After starting, I realized that I needed to get my lower body strength up ASAP and started doing bulgarian style squats which have tremendously helped. I always train with a coach thankfully, due to my organization and have constant critique on my form and how to fix it

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): I will be starting Glenn Pendlay's beginner weightlifting program in about two weeks combined with bulgarian squats for lower body strength, and some upper body hypertrophy work using a couple methods the chinese olympic team does (do 6 sets to failure at a weight that feels good for that day)

M - Snatch, Hang Clean, Push Press, Squat to daily training max and 3x3 @ 80% of daily training max as backoff, weighted dips (5x5)
    T - Front Squat to daily training max,DB bench (3x failure) , DB Incline Bench (3x failure), weighted pullups(5x5)
    w - Clean, Hang Snatch, Jerk, Squat to daily training max and 3x3 @ 80% of daily training max as backoff, weighted dips (3x8)
    Tr - Front Squat to daily training max, DB Incline Bench (3xfailure), Close-Grip Bench Press (3xFailure), weighted pullups (3x8)
    F - Jerks / Push Press, deadlifts, Squat to daily training max and 3x3 @ 80% of daily training max as backoff, Bicep Work (6x failure)

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Walk 3-4miles a day to and from classes. If I don't have classes / summer time then I enjoy being on a stationary bike or the stair master. I prefer medium intensity cardio to HIIT and it makes me feel better

Creatine:
    PerforMax CreMax

BCAA:
    Omega Sports Strive
    Amino X
    Alpha Aminos

General health:
    Antaeus Labs Achilles
    BB.com Fish Oil
    Controlled Labs Orange Triad

Protein:
    EvoMuse MyoPeptide
    Myogenix Whey
    MP Hardocre Series Diesel
    XF UP LCP
    TSN Energizing Whey

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): Some of this changes daily depending on class schedule but I try to focus on hitting 3000cals, 150g protein MIN, 75g fat, rest carbs which I don't count or focus on as much. I'd rather hit protein and fat, then eat more fat and protein than focus on getting more carbs. I also like to snack on various fruits for the day and hit 4-5servings (pieces of fruit i guess, 1cup if it isn't a whole item) alongside veggies. I tend not to count these into calories but am mindful of how much I am eating
    Meal 1:
    1c Kodia PowerCakes w/ 1Egg 470cal, 35g pro, 7g fat
    1handful Chocolate chips ~100cals, 1g pro, 2g fat
    500mL 1% Milk 340cal, 18gpro, 2.5g fat

Meal 2:
    Chicken Breast 8oz 240cal, 4g fat, 52g pro
    White Rice / Pasta 2serving (depends on brand) 500cal, 5g pro
    1 tbs coconut oil 140cal 15g fat
    veggies

Meal 3:
    Whatever is at home when visiting parents nightly, but it is under 1500cal. IIFYM on this part. Could be part of frozen pizza, burgers, more chicken, whatever my mom happened to cook at the day.

fruits
    Current Daily water intake: 4Lites minimum

Short Term Goal: Build up lower body strength and achieve 200Kg(440lbs) Squat, currently at 189Kg(415lbs) and get a 185kg (405lbs) Front Squat currently 153kg (335lbs)

Long Term Goal: Achieve a snatch of 130Kg and Clean and Jerk of 180Kg while in the 87kg weight class or better

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None

If I had to list out everything I've tried it would be huge lol.
    Fat burners, protein, meal replacement, bars, tboosters, AI, creatine blends, preworkouts, GDA's, practically almost any category on the market

Getting Quads of Steel with Sephra ongoing training journal
    Test driving the new G4 C4 Extreme
    Muscletech ClearMuscle with Sephra 3month log
    Striving for dem gains
    I have some more but I feel this should be enough. Also ran a test factor log (2bottles) but not here (feel free to pm)

Current / Progress Photos: This is the most consistent type of photos I have, the rest don't match up as well

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I am not on any medication and I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of April 20th, 2015.
    Last edited by Sephra; 04-17-2015 at 10:09 AM.

VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ahawk01 View Post
    awesome once I get back from my cruise I'm going to do X-Factor/Myosynergy Bulk ((with some fearn pa in there too lol))
    I was going to use Fearn as my emulsifier too.

And it's 2g LCLT, right? Do you know if it has to be LCLT specifically, or does Kaged L-Carnitine work (L-carnitine tartrate, so I don't know the chirality on the tartrate)? Though BodyForge has LCLT too...it's just that I usually split that up throughout the day, though I guess I could stack it with WFR, which would probably give me enough.

I wasn't going to pick up the Test Factor initially, but the $80 for all three deal was too good to pass up.
    Olympus Labs Representative

Olympus Lyfestyle: https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/olympus-lyfestyle.html

ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

And it's 2g LCLT, right? Do you know if it has to be LCLT specifically, or does Kaged L-Carnitine work (L-carnitine tartrate, so I don't know the chirality on the tartrate)? Though BodyForge has LCLT too...it's just that I usually split that up throughout the day, though I guess I could stack it with WFR, which would probably give me enough.

I wasn't going to pick up the Test Factor initially, but the $80 for all three deal was too good to pass up.
    I was going to use the kaged muscle. I thought tartrate was fine and do 3gs per day ((2 doses split up with carb meal))

I really want the myosynergy for that huge dose of hica.
    NASM-CPT

Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

you just need the carnitine. I prefer alcar with mine