FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Question what's the best retractable baton to use for self-defense?

I'll admit, my college hometown is slightly becoming a ghetto in the past couple of years. I walk to the gym around 8:30pm ish and leave at 11pm (cause that's when it closes). I never got jumped, attacked, or beaten the chit out of and I really don't feel like receiving a beatdown. For the record, its simply the stupid local teens that's doing this. Most of the crime takes place in the summer since they don't have chit to do but fock around. What's the best retractable baton to use for self-defense? I looked up the ASP and they are friggin' expensive on this website. http://www.batondefense.com/asp-tactical-baton.html
    Black Miscer Crew
    Underbite Crew
    Crimson Chin Crew
    24 Inch Vertical Jump Crew
    5.9 40 yard dash Crew
    http://www.youtube.com/TheStrongWeasel

Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by FunnyWeasel View Post
    I'll admit, my college hometown is slightly becoming a ghetto in the past couple of years. I walk to the gym around 8:30pm ish and leave at 11pm (cause that's when it closes). I never got jumped, attacked, or beaten the chit out of and I really don't feel like receiving a beatdown. For the record, its simply the stupid local teens that's doing this. Most of the crime takes place in the summer since they don't have chit to do but fock around. What's the best retractable baton to use for self-defense? I looked up the ASP and they are friggin' expensive on this website. http://www.batondefense.com/asp-tactical-baton.html
    flex and they'll run, call ronnie coleman and Sergio oliva as back up.
    Janoy cresva

Stats: 18, 6'1, 78kg/172lbs

Bench: 65kg - 143lbs
    Squat: 110kg - 243lbs
    Deadlift: 120kg - 265lbs

Started lifting early December 2018

Heisenberg97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heisenberg97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heisenberg97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heisenberg97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heisenberg97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heisenberg97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heisenberg97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heisenberg97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heisenberg97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heisenberg97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heisenberg97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    One thats loaded with bullets. If any step at you, put them down. Thats what you americans do right?
    srs

not srs

Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Pull down your pants and start jacking off. I guarantee they will leave you alone.
    *Deadlifts pants after taking a chit crew*
    *Typos can go fucl themselves crew*
    *Nice miscer crew*
    *Loves reps, hates negs crew*
    *Faps before workout crew*
    *12+ hours of sleep crew*
    *Faps during workout crew*
    *Hates onions crew*
    *Faps after workout crew*
    *No fap crew*

Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ironface View Post
    Pull down your pants and start jacking off. I guarantee they will leave you alone.
    haha, you make my day.
    Janoy cresva

Stats: 18, 6'1, 78kg/172lbs

Bench: 65kg - 143lbs
    Squat: 110kg - 243lbs
    Deadlift: 120kg - 265lbs

Started lifting early December 2018

HStudio00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HStudio00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HStudio00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HStudio00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HStudio00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HStudio00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HStudio00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HStudio00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HStudio00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HStudio00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HStudio00 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Perhaps the best retractable baton would be your fist
    To live is Christ, to die is gainz

Sarcastic commentary on life/etc: https://twitter.com/samueljhand
    YouTube: Samuel Hand

basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you're a 255 lbs black dude.

would not jump/10

although when it comes to self defense tools one of those might not be a bad thing.

Location: Hartlepool, Cleveland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    You ain't gon' be jumped lmao.

10/10 would run away 90% of the time
    Training Clips: https://www.instagram.com/danhutch96/

HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Batons are illegal you dumb ***** bitch

zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zGwild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    if you are really worried about a group of people just get some pepperspray.

works well against multiple attackers

AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HagenK View Post

No they aren't. Nunchucks are illegals

That said, how efficient are batons?

HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by AndYUKnowThis View Post
    No they aren't. Nunchucks are illegals

That said, how efficient are batons?
    Batons are illegal for civil carry in many states

AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Batons are illegal for civil carry in many states

Let me go look that up. Last I saw, they were legal in Illinois

Symbolistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Symbolistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Symbolistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Symbolistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Symbolistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Symbolistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Symbolistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Symbolistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Symbolistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Symbolistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Symbolistic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ironface View Post
    pull down your pants and start jacking off. I guarantee they will leave you alone.
    you revealed my clans secret technique, we have kept it hidden for centuries and you just revealed it!
    We will hunt you down, burn your women, and rape your houses!

Feast to be Beast LiftHardEatHard's Avatar
    LiftHardEatHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftHardEatHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftHardEatHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftHardEatHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftHardEatHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftHardEatHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftHardEatHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftHardEatHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftHardEatHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftHardEatHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftHardEatHard will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if you are 21 get a concealed carry permit and carry a pistol, if not just carry a pocket knife
    Supreme Genes

FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    your physique is illegal.

btw I'm gonna respond to errbody's comments later
    Black Miscer Crew
    Underbite Crew
    Crimson Chin Crew
    24 Inch Vertical Jump Crew
    5.9 40 yard dash Crew
    http://www.youtube.com/TheStrongWeasel

anonymous
    Originally Posted by Ironface View Post
    This
    Worked dozens of times for me

TrevorAd is just really nice. (+1000) TrevorAd is just really nice. (+1000) TrevorAd is just really nice. (+1000) TrevorAd is just really nice. (+1000) TrevorAd is just really nice. (+1000) TrevorAd is just really nice. (+1000) TrevorAd is just really nice. (+1000) TrevorAd is just really nice. (+1000) TrevorAd is just really nice. (+1000) TrevorAd is just really nice. (+1000) TrevorAd is just really nice. (+1000)
    I know you don't wanna feel like some pusy betch, but guaranteed this will take down anyone

Get some OC Spray, i've been sprayed with it dead in the eyes and i was done for like 30 minutes lol

http://www.amazon.com/Police-Magnum-.../dp/B00T69B3XY
    PR's

Bench - 250x1
    Dead - 365x1
    Squat - 315x1

TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by TrevorAd View Post
    I know you don't wanna feel like some pusy betch, but guaranteed this will take down anyone

Get some OC Spray, i've been sprayed with it dead in the eyes and i was done for like 30 minutes lol

http://www.amazon.com/Police-Magnum-.../dp/B00T69B3XY
    this guy knows his ****

no better way to stop an entire group of people than by spraying them all in the face
    *Alina Baraz & Galimatias Urban Flora CREW*

stealerslove69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealerslove69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealerslove69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealerslove69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealerslove69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealerslove69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealerslove69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealerslove69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealerslove69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealerslove69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealerslove69 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Baton? Is that just a stick you whack people with? Dafuwq.. buy a gun, or get pepper spray. Even if they are hopped up on drugs, they till cant see nomasyin

Daniel Larson 2024 RainingBlood's Avatar
    RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Look up local laws. If they permit it, learn how to use one. Downside with weapons that are not firearms is that the assailant might be able to take your weapon from you and use it against you.
    Attract toxic girls but I'm not toxic crew
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew
    Lana Del Rey > Taylor Swift crew