jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Kickass Muscle Building Workout for Summer?

Hello,

So I'm now 16 and I haven't really been active on this forum since ~2012. I've been busy coding and with school. So this year I quit wrestling and kinda got out of shape. I still have pretty kickass abs and my arms look good, but I just don't feel in shape. My cardio's terrible and I eat ****, I also don't sleep very much. So I want a good muscle building workout so I can be in great running/wrestling shape and just feel more awake. I'm not a very good runner, and I would like to change that.

First of all, if I am getting up in the morning and running I would like some kind of stimulant (hopefully legal) to rotate with coffee. Maybe more than a few. I would also like to know when to use creatine/preworkout/protien/vitamins. I used to be on Animal Pak but stopped after about a month, I did like them while I was on them. So what I would like is a workout program that is 1-2 hours a day and a way to stay awake to workout. Thanks for all the help, and I'm glad to be back.

jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Any opinions on diet?

Dan3317 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan3317 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan3317 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan3317 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan3317 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan3317 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan3317 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan3317 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan3317 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan3317 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan3317 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159678631, this is a great routine to get you started.

Forget about supplements, 95% of them are a waste of money. Calories are what you need, much more important than any other substance. Eat man, you don't need a specialized diet at your age, just eat whole foods, and eat a lot of them.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172590831 <<< New training log as of 10/7/16

Working diligently for a 405 bench.

Originally Posted by Dan3317 View Post
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159678631, this is a great routine to get you started.

Forget about supplements, 95% of them are a waste of money. Calories are what you need, much more important than any other substance. Eat man, you don't need a specialized diet at your age, just eat whole foods, and eat a lot of them.
    Any tips on not passing out when i need to be up? Also anything with a bit more cardio. I feel now that I'm being bottle necked by my cardio. Additionally wondering.... diet wise what I should be eating high carbs or whatever.
    Last edited by jakesyl; 03-03-2015 at 01:23 PM.

Dan3317 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan3317 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan3317 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan3317 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan3317 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan3317 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan3317 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan3317 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan3317 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan3317 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan3317 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jakesyl View Post
    Any tips on not passing out when i need to be up? Also anything with a bit more cardio. I feel now that I'm being bottle necked by my cardio. Additionally wondering.... diet wise what I should be eating high carbs or whatever.
    Well man, try getting to bed earlier, how many hours a night are you sleeping? I'd keep the cardio sessions light and just 2, 3 times max per week, your cardiovascular strength will increase from that. Plus lifting weights will help too. High carbs are good, definitely get a lot of carbs in your diet and protein from whole foods
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172590831 <<< New training log as of 10/7/16

Working diligently for a 405 bench.

Originally Posted by Dan3317 View Post
    Well man, try getting to bed earlier, how many hours a night are you sleeping? I'd keep the cardio sessions light and just 2, 3 times max per week, your cardiovascular strength will increase from that. Plus lifting weights will help too. High carbs are good, definitely get a lot of carbs in your diet and protein from whole foods
    3 or 4 on average. I'll definitely try to keep the carbs and proteins up. So why so little cardio?
    Last edited by jakesyl; 03-03-2015 at 02:39 PM.