EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Any regular from at least a couple years ago, let me know you're still here

Really kind of sad how downhill this forum has gone. I'm sure even when I joined a handful of years ago it was still worse than it used to be, but there was still a core of serious people and good information that was gatekept from silly trends and baseless pretentiousness, authenticated by the success of the people regularly active on here. In the last two years or so, there's been a thread for a magic spell or an obvious troll post for at least every one containing an honest question or even seriously having anything to do with lifting or bodybuilding at all, and even the majority of those are unbendingly entrenched in misguided approaches or a refusal to accept prevailing wisdom. I'm actually nostalgic for the plank bots now; seems so innocent and easily dismissible in comparison.

So, it's kind of a rant post, but if you're a serious lifter using this site, it would be encouraging to know that you're here. I'm sure a lot of good people here exclusively lurk or post in their own logs and might be more or less invisible owing to that, but it doesn't seem like there's a reason to participate in this community outside of that anymore, and I'd prefer to be proven wrong than confirmed in thinking so...
    Bench: 350
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

Prepare Perform Prevail SuicideGripMe's Avatar
    SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by EliKoehn View Post
    Really kind of sad how downhill this forum has gone. I'm sure even when I joined a handful of years ago it was still worse than it used to be, but there was still a core of serious people and good information that was gatekept from silly trends and baseless pretentiousness, authenticated by the success of the people regularly active on here. In the last two years or so, there's been a thread for a magic spell or an obvious troll post for at least every one containing an honest question or even seriously having anything to do with lifting or bodybuilding at all, and even the majority of those are unbendingly entrenched in misguided approaches or a refusal to accept prevailing wisdom. I'm actually nostalgic for the plank bots now; seems so innocent and easily dismissible in comparison.

So, it's kind of a rant post, but if you're a serious lifter using this site, it would be encouraging to know that you're here. I'm sure a lot of good people here exclusively lurk or post in their own logs and might be more or less invisible owing to that, but it doesn't seem like there's a reason to participate in this community outside of that anymore, and I'd prefer to be proven wrong than confirmed in thinking so...
    I've been posting here since... high school... but the forums (here and animalpak) definitely are a dying thing with IG, X, ********, Tiktok, and YT taking over. People seem to prefer the Vlog and videos now. This, combined with the repetitive questions and really lazy posters seemed to kill the forum.

Now, I usually only hop on here during homeroom (teacher life). Am I serious lifter? At this stage... nah. Am I lifter still? Hell yeah.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180003183&p=1635918623#post1635918623
    New Shanghai Log!

"225, 315, 405 whatever. Yeah these benchmark digits come to mean a lot to us, the few warriors in this arena. They are, however, just numbers. I'm guilty of that sh*t too, waiting for somebody to powder my nuts cuz I did 20 reps of whatever the **** on the bench. Big f*king deal. It is all relative." G Diesel

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    My dawg has died, can't do dawg lifts anymore.

But I've got a group of refinery contractors staying at several of my apartments. They come out to my 40 acres in the country to cut firewood for the firepit at the apartment complex. We fill up my 2 ton dump truck by doing log lifts, then unload it at the apartment complex and do log splits with an 8 pound maul. The firepit has been burning continuously for several weeks. One of the guys has an adult son with Down's Syndrome and the son keeps the fire going while everyone else is at work.
    Current rankings

ElKoeh: Sparro
    TolerntLacoe: Oposum
    Faithbra: Opossu
    SuicideGripMe: Falco
    MTpocket: Owl
    Air2Fake: Wease
    Stefo9: Fert
    Camarja: Raccon
    TearOfIc: Fox
    Paulinanas: Coyot
    Sails: Wlf

latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Was gone 2 years rill last month my self.. seen a few of the old guys still around. A handful actually but yeah you have a lot more garbage to have tl weed through now than back then
    "it takes a wise man to know when he is in error and a noble man to admit to it"

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I used to post on misc.fitness.weights on Usenet before forums existed.

Here's a good link if it works.

http://www.faqs.org/faqs/body-building/hardgainer-faq/
    Current rankings

ElKoeh: Sparro
    TolerntLacoe: Oposum
    Faithbra: Opossu
    SuicideGripMe: Falco
    MTpocket: Owl
    Air2Fake: Wease
    Stefo9: Fert
    Camarja: Raccon
    TearOfIc: Fox
    Paulinanas: Coyot
    Sails: Wlf

Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm here

Taking a bit more time off lifting for my elbow to heal

I've been eligible to post in the 35+ misc for a few weeks now, might check that out at some point

I've got gym bros I can chat with about dumb stuff, but generally the opinions and wisdom of people here is invaluable compared to a bro chat

Cheers brothers!
    ► Intermediate Bodybuilding Classic Physique ► Renaissance Periodization Programming
    ► https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180349883
    ► Progress Pictures
    ► https://i.ibb.co/r6RKF4p/Progress-Pictures.png

coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There were some real NAZI moderators here for awhile along with hard core narcissists that chased away a lot of really good people.

I prefer forums over other platforms but nowadays I get a ton of support and motivation on Twitter. There’s a growing group of 300 people in “100 club 100” on Twitter. Basically look for folks with 💯 bracketing their twitter handle and you’ll know you want to follow them. Throw the 💯 up around your name and others will know to follow you. Anyways I come here to follow along journals and keep my own.
    "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Old Guy deadlifting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zMrim-0Dks
    bench press https://youtu.be/GaRzfueJVJQ

Every workout is GAME DAY!

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Still here and posting in misc, equipment, programs, and exercises. It's pretty slow but I still enjoy it and I don't care at all about other forms of social media. It is what it is and I'm going to stick with it until they shut it down.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #79 ▪█─────█▪

TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Welcome back Eli, i've seen you around before yeah. Wouldn't exactly call myself a regular, I just hang and post til it gets a lil weird then i'll take a break for awhile again haha. Also Happy Halloween to the bodybuilding community in general Stay large and in charge.
    Back to basics full body routine: https://pastebin.com/5BgKgrMv

Training journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178059671&p=1598034261#post1598034261

Formerly grouchyjarhead GrouchyUSMC's Avatar
    GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good to see you still around Eli.

I'm still here, primary posting area is always my journal since 2014 when I started with my old account before the password change debacle and I had to get a new one.

I pop in interesting threads every now and then.

StephenCGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StephenCGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StephenCGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StephenCGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StephenCGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StephenCGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StephenCGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StephenCGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StephenCGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StephenCGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StephenCGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This forum, such as it is, is much better now than it was 5 years ago. I can only attribute that to the few folks who are still here and who are reasonable in their points of view.

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey, all. Glad to see some of you guys are still here.

The rep system could use some improvement... I could rep barely any of you in spite of barely using this site at all in the past couple of months, but oh well.

It's a pipe dream, but with all of the ad revenue they're getting, they might as well pay a moderator to police the spam growing like mold unchecked.
    Bench: 350
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Times are changing

I can barely hand write anymore, I am too used with the keyboard.

There is a war in Palestine, I've heard.

Hey, Eli, I bought a polo t-shirt. Dark blue!

I might buy one for the gym too.

I will also switch the gym.

Did you know Paul felt 6 boobs in a bathroom? Yes, women's boobs... All six in one day

I rarely rep, by the way.
    Reputation is a sin.

Also, how are you? Any movies, any books?
    I like to learn from the mistakes of the people who take my advice.

bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm here for now. I only misc on my phone and I've had months long stretches the past couple years where the misc won't load on my phone.