Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Anybody get frustrated from lose skin and gyno?

After 3 years of hard work, I'm finally seeking help from plastic surgery. I've lost enough weight where people told me I look sick, bulked up, and lost weight again. Done my share of cardio and lift weights still to this day following full body strength training. I'm sure I know my body now and how to gain strength and muscle, and how to lose fat. My problem is my gut did not tighten up and my chest did not go away. I'm looking at myself now with crinkly looking skin on my lower abdomin where I can stretch it out and fold it up, my chest same thing. My doctor told me I have a lot of breast tissue and should get it removed.

Now my next issue is getting this done and how to go about taking time off work for recovery. I'm only allowed two weeks of vacation, but heard it's a longer recovery. My work has doctors so I can't lie to them and I dunno if plastic surgery is an excused reason. Anyone have issues with this as well?

Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nobody has advice on truly lose skin and gyno here?

Ipoopedtoday is not very well liked. (-100) Ipoopedtoday is not very well liked. (-100) Ipoopedtoday is not very well liked. (-100) Ipoopedtoday is not very well liked. (-100) Ipoopedtoday is not very well liked. (-100) Ipoopedtoday is not very well liked. (-100) Ipoopedtoday is not very well liked. (-100) Ipoopedtoday is not very well liked. (-100) Ipoopedtoday is not very well liked. (-100) Ipoopedtoday is not very well liked. (-100) Ipoopedtoday is not very well liked. (-100)
    I'm not a guy (obvi) but I have the same problem from 5 pregnancies where I gained about 45lbs on avg each one. The loose skin will never go away no matter how many sit ups, clean eating, or whatever you do! It will get BETTER the lower bf% you are but never back to normal since your skin is so stretched out.

Which is exactly why I'm getting a tummy tuck next year when the baby weight is gone! woohoo! My belly hangs like bulldog jowls lol my husband thinks I look awesome but the skin is super annoying at the least so he supports me getting rid of it. Even though it's gonna cost about $7500 lots of money that could go to lots of diff things I wish there was an exercise to make our skin shrink!
    I feel ya
    *pet rats- because dogs poop on
    my floor crew

* 1 mph/0 incline/ hardcore on treadmill crew

*spent too much time making
    my crews crew

**wetbreasts gonna make it crew!:)

kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't get frustrated. It sucks, but you know all the foods we ate. I plan on getting ti taken care of. I want a nice rounded out chest and the gyno be hatin' son! so yeah It'll been removed probably come fall methinks.

JackDanielz3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackDanielz3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackDanielz3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackDanielz3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackDanielz3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackDanielz3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackDanielz3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackDanielz3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackDanielz3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackDanielz3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackDanielz3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Loose skin doesn't bother me much... Sometimes if I am sitting in a certain way or catch a bad glimpse in the mirror or something I will think ho lee fuk that looks bad and feel depressed for a couple of seconds but then it passes

I have a severe case of it. I can stretch out so it looks like I have wings around the belly. LOL. No matter how thin I get, it's still there and it never "snapped back". I've done my share of reading bodybuilding sites for help, but came out with the same thing.... get to 10% bf or less. I'm sorry but with as much stretchmarks as I have, and the amount of weight I lost, and the amount of time I carried the weight that's unrealistic advice. My gyno I finally had enough. I have a severe case of it. Kind of scared to see what it will look like after surgery as the skin on my chest is going to be somewhat stretched and saggy like the kid in this video. My plastic surgeon told me to wait a year for any skin revision surgery and if that happens, scars across my chest? No way!!!

servonlewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) servonlewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) servonlewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) servonlewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) servonlewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) servonlewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) servonlewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) servonlewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) servonlewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) servonlewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) servonlewis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kureransu View Post
    I don't get frustrated. It sucks, but you know all the foods we ate. I plan on getting ti taken care of. I want a nice rounded out chest and the gyno be hatin' son! so yeah It'll been removed probably come fall methinks.
    Yeah man we spoke about this in PM in the past, and i finally realized, it HAS TO BE GYNO. My lower left chest, bulk cut bulk cut, it still has that flap lol. After this cut is done, i will decide...cause its not that bad when im lean, but its still annoying as hell.

Zevias is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zevias is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zevias is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zevias is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zevias is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zevias is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zevias is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zevias is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zevias is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zevias is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zevias is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    OP yeah you have loose skin but you're aslo a little older and considering, your loose skin really is not that bad.
    Based on your avi, you do not look sick or too skinny. At all. In fact you're still a little on the fluffy side. You could easily lose more weight and the skin will inevitably tighten up.
    But you have to lose it slowly. DO NOT exceed 2 pounds a week and your skin will have time to adjust.
    10% bf is not an unrealistic goal. It really is as simple as eating a calorie deficit and exercising.
    Getting to 10% bf is simply eating lower calories; not much too it

If I were you OP I would SERIOUSLY consider dropping more weight and exercising before getting surgery.
    Scars are just as permanent

Originally Posted by Zevias View Post
    OP yeah you have loose skin but you're aslo a little older and considering, your loose skin really is not that bad.
    Based on your avi, you do not look sick or too skinny. At all. In fact you're still a little on the fluffy side. You could easily lose more weight and the skin will inevitably tighten up.
    But you have to lose it slowly. DO NOT exceed 2 pounds a week and your skin will have time to adjust.
    10% bf is not an unrealistic goal. It really is as simple as eating a calorie deficit and exercising.
    Getting to 10% bf is simply eating lower calories; not much too it

If I were you OP I would SERIOUSLY consider dropping more weight and exercising before getting surgery.
    Scars are just as permanent
    Thanks for the feedback. The problem lies though as I have lost more weight, and even bulked since then. My lifts are way better, and I'm stronger. I've leaned out some to and have also gained 20lbs. When I cut, the skin flab on my lower belly and love handles crinkles more and more. I'm not showing all in these pics either. I have my boxers pulled over my flab as underneath I'm skin and bone (and muscle). I can only pinch that skin and any skin on my legs as there's absolutly no fat except for in the groin area where there's lose skin but not as bad as the guy in this video luckily.

I've been debating as well if the surgery is worth it. But so far gyno surgery on average to the four doctors I've seen is around $7 grand, TT surgery is around $12 grand, and both of them combined is between $12-15. So basically it's worth getting the two done together and have one recovery time as having both surgery's seperate would be closer to $20 grand. I really don't want to get the TT surgery at all, but having that flab of skin there is so annoying and unpleasant and I will never ever have a six pack unless I get it done.

BTW I have yet to see any obese people turn bodybuilders who have actually tightened up lose skin to that degree (120+ lbs). If anyone can show me proof that getting down to 10% bf is the way to do it then I'll reconsider.