Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pushlimits View Post
    I assume you mean Jim Jeffries and not me? I genuinely couldn't care less what you guys are running around the streets with or have locked up on your gun cabinets. I just find it hilarious that it appears to me the only real excuse is, is because you fukking like guns. Banning guns won't cause an increase in crime (apart from the guys annoyed you've taken their guns away), you just wanna have guns because they're fun and you think they're cool. Like it is some show of manliness or some crap.

As he said, all for you wanting to keep your 2nd Amendment, but a bit of honesty as to why you want it. Government tyranny in the USA in this day and age, or trying to pretend that there is 1 scenario in a million where you could effectively use your guns to defend yourselves intelligently, to me, just doesn't wash.
    You say you couldn't care less about us having guns and then you go on to list reasons why we shouldn't have them....why do you care so much about what people in other countries do? No one is taking you seriously because you do not have a valid opinion. You ignore statistics and figures proving that gun control will not work and is not needed in the USA. Your whole argument is based off of the comedy skit of an unfunny comedian and you come across as a jealous foreigner.
    USAF brah
    DSC
    Misc Firearms Crew

Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Chesso95 View Post
    you are rustled though

that's what's funny
    So your debate skills are now reduced to, " u mad? yea u mad." This ladies and gentlemen is the complete arsenal of an anti American gun control advocate. Throw figures and logic to the wind in favor of saying U MAD.
    USAF brah
    DSC
    Misc Firearms Crew

BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by goatrooter69 View Post
    Good point and the only logical reasoning is to write USA off as the point of no return and label it a third world country. Let it destroy itself from no foreign aid and learn from its mistakes, or maybe it won't since its their god given right to bear arms.
    This is actually the dumbest thing I've read in a long time. No surprise coming from an anti gun person.

thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I assume you mean Jim Jeffries and not me? I genuinely couldn't care less what you guys are running around the streets with or have locked up on your gun cabinets. I just find it hilarious that it appears to me the only real excuse is, is because you fukking like guns. Banning guns won't cause an increase in crime (apart from the guys annoyed you've taken their guns away), you just wanna have guns because they're fun and you think they're cool. Like it is some show of manliness or some crap.

As he said, all for you wanting to keep your 2nd Amendment, but a bit of honesty as to why you want it. Government tyranny in the USA in this day and age, or trying to pretend that there is 1 scenario in a million where you could effectively use your guns to defend yourselves intelligently, to me, just doesn't wash.
    "Because we like guns."

You've never listened to a real debate on gun control have you?

Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by hutch1999 View Post
    It's not about Obama, it's about future tyrannical governments. Democide, in the past 150 years, has killed more people than any other unnatural cause.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democide

We simply will not overlook the potential of history repeating itself.
    I'm not saying you're wrong, its the fact that the average citizen of the US stands no chance against an event in which the government wanted to start slaughtering its own people. Hell its gotten to the point that they really don't need a standing military anymore they'd just carpet bomb entire neighborhoods/cities that have the most guns (they'd know this based on gun registry) with drone strikes.

Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Dpezy View Post
    So your debate skills are now reduced to, " u mad? yea u mad." This ladies and gentlemen is the complete arsenal of an anti American gun control advocate. Throw figures and logic to the wind in favor of saying U MAD.
    my rustle-o-meter is detecting an increase in rustle (srs) not even joking.

you're getting madder haha

I remember back when trolling was funny. Get some new material Mr. Anti America.
    USAF brah
    DSC
    Misc Firearms Crew

thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

www.yourlogicalfallacyis.com/appeal-to-emotion

Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I remember back when trolling was funny. Get some new material Mr. Anti America.
    no, but srs

you can't negate being mad by typing "i'm not mad"

being that this convo is over the internet it's impossible to tell, but from exp i can tell you're rustled as fuk bro

ContrarianIndi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ContrarianIndi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ContrarianIndi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ContrarianIndi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ContrarianIndi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ContrarianIndi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ContrarianIndi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ContrarianIndi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ContrarianIndi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ContrarianIndi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ContrarianIndi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sorry, bit hard to get shot when guns are illegal. That's not a good example.

I don't think someone should be shot because they're a thief. I may think they're a kunt, but I don't think they should be shot at. If someone does want to fight me, I wouldn't bring a gun to a fist fight.
    Sorry, bit hard to get drugs when drugs are illegal. Sorry, bit hard to drink and drive when DUIs are illegal. Sorry, bit hard to...

Should be interesting to see how countries like yours make moves to ban everything. Especially when 3D printing starts to take off.

Cool, let a robber take all your chit, Gandhi.
    I wish Hillary would violate me like she violated federal law
    <>< Christian ><>
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    libertarian

BigStronk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStronk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStronk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStronk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStronk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStronk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStronk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStronk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStronk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStronk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStronk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Strict gun control didn't seem to help Charlie Hebdo
    not even gay

no, but srs

you can't negate being mad by typing "i'm not mad"

being that this convo is over the internet it's impossible to tell, but from exp i can tell you're rustled as fuk bro
    This is getting kind of sad....When your argument fails you resort to appeals to emotion as if that will win you the argument. Run along little man and go be hateful somewhere else.
    USAF brah
    DSC
    Misc Firearms Crew

Rude001 is just really nice. (+1000) Rude001 is just really nice. (+1000) Rude001 is just really nice. (+1000) Rude001 is just really nice. (+1000) Rude001 is just really nice. (+1000) Rude001 is just really nice. (+1000) Rude001 is just really nice. (+1000) Rude001 is just really nice. (+1000) Rude001 is just really nice. (+1000) Rude001 is just really nice. (+1000) Rude001 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I feel like I've said this before here but I'll go again... Gun ownership by the citizens is ingrained into American culture more so than many other cultures because that right is what won our freedom as a nation. The gun ownership of normal everyday colonists, standing up against an unjust oppressor, is what created America. The problem is that a lot of the mindset the created America no longer exists in America... that's why this is even a debate and why many of other other rights are already infringed upon.

Originally Posted by BigStronk View Post
    Strict gun control didn't seem to help Charlie Hebdo
    insightful

one could say gun control stopped charlie hebdo from happening monthly like it does in certain countries

saiyar1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saiyar1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saiyar1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saiyar1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saiyar1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saiyar1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saiyar1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saiyar1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saiyar1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saiyar1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saiyar1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Judgment View Post

The Constitution just completely destroyed Jim Jeffries.
    This honestly makes no sense at all.

This is getting kind of sad....When your argument fails you resort to appeals to emotion as if that will win you the argument. Run along little man and go be hateful somewhere else.
    i'm not arguing anymore, i'm (further) rustling you, not because i failed, but because it's fun to see you mad

i'm not arguing anymore, i'm (further) rustling you, not because i failed, but because it's fun to see you mad
    Uh huh....well good luck with that man.
    USAF brah
    DSC
    Misc Firearms Crew

Black03mach is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black03mach is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black03mach is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black03mach is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black03mach is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black03mach is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black03mach is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black03mach is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black03mach is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black03mach is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black03mach is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A good troll never acknowledges/makes it aware that he is trolling.
    Software Eng Crew
    -Alabama Crimson Tide-
    *** Alabama 205 Crew ***
    *** New Jersey 732 Crew ***
    *** MWC ***
    CTS-V - BTR stg2 cam, ported heads, ported blower, bolt ons
    C6 Z06 - Heads ; Pfadt & Akrapovič full exhaust ; LG G2 coilovers & swaybars, corner balanced. Other misc HPDE minded mods ; 490/450 on mustang dyno.

Past Vehicles: Bolt on Focus RS ; Built/Turbo 03 Mach 1 ; ATS-V manual sedan

Uh huh....well good luck with that man.
    you've calmed down somewhat

just make sure your bp goes down some more so you can get to sleep tonight

peace bro

ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000)
    fuk gun control, but gun control would work if it were implemented in full

not really sure how you can deny that

Originally Posted by ImDangerous View Post

I'm sure that the criminals would just give up their weapons....if we just asked them VERRRY nicely.
    USAF brah
    DSC
    Misc Firearms Crew

DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DennisR1977 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Yeah, prohibition worked so well, didn't it?

People are smart, all it takes is a decent machinist to start making parts to build their own firearms. You going to outlaw metal then too?

criminals don't have guns where i live

boom

now you say "america is different, diverse etc etc blah blah blah"

i say lol

you start talking about car accidents and random irrelevent stuff

the end
    I'm sure that the criminals would just give up their weapons....if we just asked them VERRRY nicely.
    so the cycle begins again

i think it's time for mods to close this thread...

pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You say you couldn't care less about us having guns and then you go on to list reasons why we shouldn't have them....why do you care so much about what people in other countries do? No one is taking you seriously because you do not have a valid opinion. You ignore statistics and figures proving that gun control will not work and is not needed in the USA. Your whole argument is based off of the comedy skit of an unfunny comedian and you come across as a jealous foreigner.
    I don't want people to necessarily take me seriously. The neg comments are funny mind, they would suggest otherwise.

'Unfunny comedian' would be an opinion, I think he's very funny.

I don't care enough about whether you lot shoot each other or you don't, to look into it. I'm sure it's a pretty in-depth thing to go in to, to bring up various stats from different statisticians with all sorts of corrupt interests at stake.

When massacres like Sandy Hook happen and you guys still defend the right to carry certain weapons around quite freely, that's your own conscience at work. If your little kid got shot up that day, you would probably have a different opinion on the matter. However, it would be selfish to put our own interests before the rest of the population, right?

ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000)
    they would

risk vs reward

ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

There's statistics that proove what would happen fool
    bb.com, a place that turned Deadlift into a forearm isolation exercise

and a place where 99% of 21 year olds have bad back and knees.

pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DennisR1977 View Post

People are smart, all it takes is a decent machinist to start making parts to build their own firearms. You going to outlaw metal then too?
    You'd certainly think twice if you got 10 years in jail, no questions asked, should you be caught with a home made ballistic.

Originally Posted by DennisR1977 View Post

lol at acting like alcohol and firearms even remotely similar

chasintail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chasintail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chasintail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chasintail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chasintail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chasintail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chasintail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chasintail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chasintail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chasintail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chasintail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Stopped watching when he said that our only argument for owning guns was that we "like guns". But who was natural born right to self preservation?
    *Misc Lean Bulk Crew*
    *Mysterylifter support crew*
    M.F.C.

Current/Goal

Bench 300/315
    Squat 385/405
    Deadlift 450/500

Originally Posted by chasintail View Post
    Stopped watching when he said that our only argument for owning guns was that we "like guns". But who was natural born right to self preservation?
    How comes other countries, many, many other counties put bans on firearms and have a lower murder rate per capita than the USA?