Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    anonymous

Silverback1996 new bench PR fuark brahs (vid)

now not technically a new PR, but it's the most weight I've done in several months, since last summer actually, where my best CGBP and Paused normal bench were both 335 (if i remember correctly) and my GOAT bench of all time is 350, but at like 205lbs.
    still got a long way to go, but feels good to press that after that mini cut.

FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    mirin' music. What is this type of EDM? or who is the artist?

edit: also 2:30-2:45 soundtrack gives the feel of I'm playing a NES game. Music during you doing military press makes me miss the club. (Not going due to cold weather, so I'm spending nights self-improving)
    Black Miscer Crew
    Underbite Crew
    Crimson Chin Crew
    24 Inch Vertical Jump Crew
    5.9 40 yard dash Crew
    http://www.youtube.com/TheStrongWeasel

Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are you far sighted?
    I have always wanted to become a tampon. My dream is to be inserted into a woman's chamber of love and absorb her lady juices.

My gyno surgery video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td12mDeyVH8

anonymous
    Originally Posted by FunnyWeasel View Post
    mirin' music. What is this type of EDM? or who is the artist?

edit: also 2:30-2:45 soundtrack gives the feel of I'm playing a NES game. Music during you doing military press makes me miss the club. (Not going due to cold weather, so I'm spending nights self-improving)
    I think EDM= electric dance music

I listen to the playlist Electronic Rage Music on spotify
    Song title is Wizard (Yelow Claw Remix)
    Yeah i some what want to go clubbing this summer just for that type of music but it depends how shredded i am

anonymous
    Originally Posted by Anorexilla View Post
    Are you far sighted?
    I have trouble seeing things at a distance Irl

EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol'd at you attempting to pic up some poosy at the beginning and fuarkkkk that music is sickening
    Bench: 110kg
    Starting weight: 90lbs

Live like we've made it, before we've made it. That is the key to life.

IronCruz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCruz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCruz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCruz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCruz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCruz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCruz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCruz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCruz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCruz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCruz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey man, good ****. Subbed, Mirin strengthh. How do you find lifting in high tops btw? looking noice and lean though tbh.

TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    10/10 ending

edit: you should definitely go to an EDM festival, the amount of girls that are all over your dick is ridiculous. Overall it's a really enjoyable time
    Last edited by TonyJH; 02-28-2015 at 09:18 AM.
    *Alina Baraz & Galimatias Urban Flora CREW*

anonymous
    Originally Posted by IronCruz View Post
    Hey man, good ****. Subbed, Mirin strengthh. How do you find lifting in high tops btw? looking noice and lean though tbh.
    I dont mind lifting in any type of shoe when doing upperbody
    I lift in wrasslin shoes for leg day cus it helps me get better ROM w my calves and makes me more flat footed w deadlifts
    Not having the heel support does mess up my squats sometimes though
    Thanks for the sub brah

anonymous
    Originally Posted by TonyJH View Post
    10/10 ending

edit: you should definitely go to an EDM festival, the amount of girls that are all over your dick is ridiculous. Overall it's a really enjoyable time
    Nah mane girls r 2 mainstream
    Lol @ u beta ***gots still getting with women lmao way to follow the herd
    Leader not follower crew
    men ftw

anonymous
    Originally Posted by EvanC100 View Post
    lol'd at you attempting to pic up some poosy at the beginning and fuarkkkk that music is sickening
    Thats the type of music i blare in the car every where i go srs.
    Brb pull up to funeral w EDM blading and aviators on w my white shirt n black tie fuuuuuuark

HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Do you have big cock?

anonymous
    Originally Posted by HagenK View Post
    Do you have big cock?
    Has your mom been a lot happier lately? And a lot more sore lately?

HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Silverback1996 View Post
    Has your mom been a lot happier lately? And a lot more sore lately?
    Can I suck it?

EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thats the type of music i blare in the car every where i go srs.
    Brb pull up to funeral w EDM blading and aviators on w my white shirt n black tie fuuuuuuark
    Lmaoo I remember one time I was in the car with my friends da and we were driving past a funeral with highway to hell by acdc blaring
    Bench: 110kg
    Starting weight: 90lbs

Live like we've made it, before we've made it. That is the key to life.

anonymous
    Can I suck it?
    If u do even half the job ur mum does then HELLLLLLLL MOTHAFUKEN YEA

anonymous
    Originally Posted by EvanC100 View Post
    Lmaoo I remember one time I was in the car with my friends da and we were driving past a funeral with highway to hell by acdc blaring
    **** lmfaoooooooooo damnit

If u do even half the job ur mum does then HELLLLLLLL MOTHAFUKEN YEA
    So you must be gay?

IronCruz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCruz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCruz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCruz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCruz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCruz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCruz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCruz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCruz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCruz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCruz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I dont mind lifting in any type of shoe when doing upperbody
    I lift in wrasslin shoes for leg day cus it helps me get better ROM w my calves and makes me more flat footed w deadlifts
    Not having the heel support does mess up my squats sometimes though
    Thanks for the sub brah
    OH thats fair enough ay! I seem to prefer lifting barefoot usually tbh haha (got pretty bad flat feet). Sounds good though, I would recommend some cheap insoles from a chemist btw (I have some and they are great for any shoe tbh). No problems though man! have a good one ay, hope to see more vids up soon

anonymous
    So you must be gay?
    Wait r u actually taking what im saying seriously

anonymous
    OH thats fair enough ay! I seem to prefer lifting barefoot usually tbh haha (got pretty bad flat feet). Sounds good though, I would recommend some cheap insoles from a chemist btw (I have some and they are great for any shoe tbh). No problems though man! have a good one ay, hope to see more vids up soon
    Id be too scared id slip if i lifted in socks srs esp during the walk back on squats

力 Do You Even Powerlift 力 CJ93UK's Avatar
    CJ93UK is a name known to all. (+5000) CJ93UK is a name known to all. (+5000) CJ93UK is a name known to all. (+5000) CJ93UK is a name known to all. (+5000) CJ93UK is a name known to all. (+5000) CJ93UK is a name known to all. (+5000) CJ93UK is a name known to all. (+5000) CJ93UK is a name known to all. (+5000) CJ93UK is a name known to all. (+5000) CJ93UK is a name known to all. (+5000) CJ93UK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Too bad you're non-natty, probably couldn't do even half that number if you were clean.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by CJ93UK View Post
    Too bad you're non-natty, probably couldn't do even half that number if you were clean.
    Clean?? I showered this morning???

DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100)
    Clean?? I showered this morning???
    Check again. Your skin is still covered in filth.
    "tssss tss my muddah said "Chippah r u ready for the SuperBowl" tss I said wat kind of soup an wats n da bowl tss or sumpthin tss"

- Chip Chipperson

"I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners."

- Silverback1996

Id be too scared id slip if i lifted in socks srs esp during the walk back on squats
    Ah, I don't use socks either actually tbh man. When I squat at home though I usually go bare feet, or a flat shoe with an insole. I agree though I never lift in socks let alone just socks alone haha. Funny enough though, today in the gym I had someone recognise me from here haha. Was very surprised actually dudee, most of the forum is predominantly American ay?

anonymous
    Ah, I don't use socks either actually tbh man. When I squat at home though I usually go bare feet, or a flat shoe with an insole. I agree though I never lift in socks let alone just socks alone haha. Funny enough though, today in the gym I had someone recognise me from here haha. Was very surprised actually dudee, most of the forum is predominantly American ay?
    indeed it is

j0hn117 is just really nice. (+1000) j0hn117 is just really nice. (+1000) j0hn117 is just really nice. (+1000) j0hn117 is just really nice. (+1000) j0hn117 is just really nice. (+1000) j0hn117 is just really nice. (+1000) j0hn117 is just really nice. (+1000) j0hn117 is just really nice. (+1000) j0hn117 is just really nice. (+1000) j0hn117 is just really nice. (+1000) j0hn117 is just really nice. (+1000)
    mir0n shaking
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165874791

LSBUspartans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSBUspartans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSBUspartans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSBUspartans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSBUspartans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSBUspartans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSBUspartans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSBUspartans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSBUspartans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSBUspartans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSBUspartans is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    max free fiddy ayyyy

KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500)
    strong bro talk at the end lol

anonymous
    Originally Posted by KurtGrizzly View Post
    strong bro talk at the end lol
    Whatd i say at the end lol? Im at work
    Cant play vid