Paddy2806 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Creatine and Whey Protein?

Hello, I am 16 and I am starting Creatine. I have been doing Whey Protein since December. I have looked up things online, but I just want some direct answers. Should I take it or not? My friends brother suffered from heart problems because of Creatine, he is really muscly, but cant do sports as he is unfit now. Can I take Creatine with my Whey protein shake after working out? On rest days when is the best time to consume Creatine and also Whey protein and should I have them with something to help them digest, if so what? I read that Creatine loses its effect after 1 month? Is this true. Should I also give my body a break from Creatine after a few months? I just want some overall tips, to maximise my whey protein and creatine. Thanks in Advance

Djhopper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Djhopper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Djhopper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Djhopper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Djhopper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Djhopper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Djhopper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Djhopper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Djhopper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Djhopper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Djhopper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I would look into casein for before bed

Originally Posted by Djhopper View Post
    I would look into casein for before bed
    I never really looked into Casein as I heard Whey Protein was better. Can you explain a bit about Casein? I heard it releases a steady flow of amino acids

CeloMagz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CeloMagz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CeloMagz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CeloMagz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CeloMagz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CeloMagz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CeloMagz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CeloMagz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CeloMagz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CeloMagz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CeloMagz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Whey is just a supplement for achieving protein needs(0.82 g/lb), nothing "glorious". Take it whichever time you want, there isn't such things as "anabolic window post workout.
    Also, caseise isn't needed /\
    For creatine information : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=141357761

BritBruh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBruh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBruh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBruh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBruh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBruh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    - Creatine doesn't cause heart problems, or at least it hasn't been shown to, so it's unlikely your friend's brother's problems were due solely to creatine use
    - Creatine can be taken any time of day, it doesn't matter
    - Creatine doesn't lose potency after one month, and doesn't need to be cycled
    - 5g a day, that's all you need

As for whey protein, it too can be taken any time of day and just by itself, doesn't need anything else to help it digest.
    think that's everything
    "This is the push that makes the future appear. The hard work that makes the luck happen. The honor of a routine no-one will ever know about."

BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^ what he said

MarkW7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd recommend cycling on and off creatine.

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're drastically overthinking things. Whey protein and creatine AREN'T magic.

Asking if you should "take whey protein" is like asking if you should eat a piece of chicken.

Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000)
    "I've been doing whey protein since December"

You need to read through the sticky threads designed specifically for people like you

Originally Posted by Henchmandan View Post
    "I've been doing whey protein since December"

You need to read through the sticky threads designed specifically for people like you
    What exactly do you mean? Do you have any links. I only joined this website yesterday.