McWinning is just really nice. (+1000) McWinning is just really nice. (+1000) McWinning is just really nice. (+1000) McWinning is just really nice. (+1000) McWinning is just really nice. (+1000) McWinning is just really nice. (+1000) McWinning is just really nice. (+1000) McWinning is just really nice. (+1000) McWinning is just really nice. (+1000) McWinning is just really nice. (+1000) McWinning is just really nice. (+1000)

Controlled Labs "Blue" Series

I plan on stacking Blue Up (stim free) with Red acid pretty soon as I enjoy Controlled labs and find them a very reputable brand. Which has me wondering about the other blue products.
    I see Blue Growth is a before bed Test supplement, is it like ZMA or melatonin and will give crazy dreams? Honestly not sure if I should even bother with this one because Blue up is already a test booster.

Blue Gene: I'v read a few reviews on and it seems pretty awesome, however compared to other controlled labs products I see its barely mentioned around here and doesn't get much spot light. Any reason? I'm aware its slightly dated and new products come out often.

I'm competently content with just stacking blue up with red but again I wanted information for a future purchase or the possibility to throw a blue gene in there. If its even recommended to stack multiple "blues" (not a drug reference)

thank you for your time guys =]

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Blue gene is a better choice than blue up in my opinion, I've used it a few times and it seemed to help with recovery and getting ridding of DOMS. The down sides are the price and the 5 somewhat large pills you need to take.
    My secret? Texting between sets.

GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Can't speak for blue growth, however if you have the cash to run Blue Gene along side your staples I would highly reccomend it. Notice or recovery and joint help imo. It's really one of those supplements you notice more when you stop using it.
    MAN Sports Rep
    Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion and in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    blue gene is very underrated, go back to back with 2 bottles and you will be golden
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Definitely grab the Blue Gene as to me it's the best product out of the blue line up.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by RaginAzN View Post
    Definitely grab the Blue Gene as to me it's the best product out of the blue line up.
    I'll take 2 bottles please, kthxbye
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How old are you, sonny? Why are you looking for a "test-booster"? Controlled Labs is a legit company, but you'll benefit much more from other products in their line. IMO
    Fuack science! Show me what you can do under the bar. That's where it's at

- Dave Tate

Sorry, I am not young enough to know everything...

DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Blue Gene is still one of the best supplements I've ever taken.. if it ever goes on sale, I'll buy 50 bottles
    Proud member of the Who Dat Nation since '87!

Sky Dive Crew

McWinning is just really nice. (+1000) McWinning is just really nice. (+1000) McWinning is just really nice. (+1000) McWinning is just really nice. (+1000) McWinning is just really nice. (+1000) McWinning is just really nice. (+1000) McWinning is just really nice. (+1000) McWinning is just really nice. (+1000) McWinning is just really nice. (+1000) McWinning is just really nice. (+1000) McWinning is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BULLED View Post
    How old are you, sonny? Why are you looking for a "test-booster"? Controlled Labs is a legit company, but you'll benefit much more from other products in their line. IMO
    Originally Posted by BULLED View Post
    24, Honestly its for the libido effects. I was thinking about trying red acid soon and saw you can stack it with blue so thats where I got the idea. My fats are kinda low in my diet and I think that might be effecting my libido. My lady and I are quite active but its coming to the point where I just "perform" because its expected. Shes quite needy

Blue gene seems to be favored by most of you. How do you dose it, the bb.com page does not have the instructions oddly. Also are you guys suggesting to stack blue up, gene and red

or replace blue up with gene?

ncballa1011 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncballa1011 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncballa1011 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncballa1011 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncballa1011 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncballa1011 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncballa1011 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncballa1011 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncballa1011 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncballa1011 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncballa1011 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thought "blue series" was a new line by CL and just got really excited..... Leaving thread sad and betrayed.......

aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    blue gene is very underrated, go back to back with 2 bottles and you will be golden
    One of the best supplements you hardly ever hear about. You'll notice a difference when you stop taking it.

As for the dosing, its 5 tablets taken once per day. I usually work out in the morning, so I take them when I get up.

Originally Posted by ncballa1011 View Post
    Thought "blue series" was a new line by CL and just got really excited..... Leaving thread sad and betrayed.......
    Sorry for the confusion boss =]

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I prefer blue growth out of that line for the sleep and sexual benefits
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

thanks for all the info guys! I decided to go with blue Gene. I also read a handful of old reviews from 08-10 about people stacking gene with growth. May try that!

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by COUNTRYMIKE View Post
    I'll take 2 bottles please, kthxbye
    if you are willing to log we will send asap
    Originally Posted by DA_MOSS View Post
    Blue Gene is still one of the best supplements I've ever taken.. if it ever goes on sale, I'll buy 50 bottles
    unfortunately it costs us so much to make it we cant really put it on sale due to the low profit margin

Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    I prefer blue growth out of that line for the sleep and sexual benefits
    keep the bedroom talk out of this thread
    Originally Posted by McWinning View Post
    thanks for all the info guys! I decided to go with blue Gene. I also read a handful of old reviews from 08-10 about people stacking gene with growth. May try that!
    awesome, keep us posted
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831