Daniel Larson 2024 RainingBlood's Avatar
    RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

How do you brahs get motivated to study

tell me your tactics and I'll rep you if I like you
    Attract toxic girls but I'm not toxic crew
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew
    Lana Del Rey > Taylor Swift crew

AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not the most motivational speech mate, not in it for reps.

But I've always considered it a means to an end. You're obviously studying for something that you want to achieve. Think about how good it will be when you achieve what you want verses failing at whatever your doing.

Daniel Larson 2024 RainingBlood's Avatar
    RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AlexxVann View Post
    Not the most motivational speech mate, not in it for reps.

But I've always considered it a means to an end. You're obviously studying for something that you want to achieve. Think about how good it will be when you achieve what you want verses failing at whatever your doing.
    I try to get into this mindset, but then I'm like "lol wow, I have to tell myself this every day for the next 7 years". Motivation=zapped.
    Attract toxic girls but I'm not toxic crew
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew
    Lana Del Rey > Taylor Swift crew

PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So I can get what I want for my birthday

davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just start. When i start something, i feel bad if i dont finish it. I remember writing a 6 body paragraph essay (2k words) on hitler and his NSDAP in like two nights, cos i got my **** together and started it. This is even easier if you like your subjects somewhat.

Location: Hartlepool, Cleveland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I usually don't think about it. Thinking about it usually leads to procrastination and avoiding it. I have to just jump straight in and do it
    Training Clips: https://www.instagram.com/danhutch96/

Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I don't.

Future CEO 10k/year checking in
    *Deadlifts pants after taking a chit crew*
    *Typos can go fucl themselves crew*
    *Nice miscer crew*
    *Loves reps, hates negs crew*
    *Faps before workout crew*
    *12+ hours of sleep crew*
    *Faps during workout crew*
    *Hates onions crew*
    *Faps after workout crew*
    *No fap crew*