Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    anyone compare SD from ProMore to PES?

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Dbone did:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...101&pagenumber
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mormonpickett View Post
    I won the bodyweight squat challenge a month or 2 ago and got all 3 flavors. They are pretty spot on. Very strong too. ( Don't mix 2 scoops with like 12oz water it'll be too strong lol that's what I did)

Very good tasting though. Solid
    Originally Posted by reverse79 View Post
    Just tried the Snickerdoodle with about 14 ozs of Cashew Milk

Phenomenal taste - I wouldnt change a thing about it. Great job CL
    awesome, thanks to both of you for the feedback
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    yup and it came out very favorably
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Finally picking some up today. Most likely just the one tub for now since I need to restock with a full size too.
    MAN Sports Rep
    Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion and in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GiftedNatty View Post
    Finally picking some up today. Most likely just the one tub for now since I need to restock with a full size too.
    awesome, let us know how you like it
    Specials & insider info

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    are you guys at body power in the UK in may?
    Strong & Unstable

crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just want to extend a huge thank you to RaginAzN for hooking me up with a tub of each flavor. I wish I could just go home and use all 3 flavors back to back to back.

hoel0093 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hoel0093 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hoel0093 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hoel0093 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hoel0093 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hoel0093 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hoel0093 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hoel0093 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hoel0093 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hoel0093 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hoel0093 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ^^^ This ^^^^

Huge shout out to RaginAzN for the samples! Cannot wait to try them, heard they got delivered today!

RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by crpav View Post
    Just want to extend a huge thank you to RaginAzN for hooking me up with a tub of each flavor. I wish I could just go home and use all 3 flavors back to back to back.
    Originally Posted by hoel0093 View Post
    ^^^ This ^^^^

Huge shout out to RaginAzN for the samples! Cannot wait to try them, heard they got delivered today!
    It's all good, just let me know how it taste and if you guys could post a small review in the product review section it be great but not necessary.
    Controlled Labs Rep

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by hoel0093 View Post
    ^^^ This ^^^^

Dat jelly
    Last edited by DamondHull; 04-20-2015 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Will ferrell LMAO
    US Air Force
    1,000 lb Club (325 Bench)

crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RaginAzN View Post
    It's all good, just let me know how it taste and if you guys could post a small review in the product review section it be great but not necessary.
    Once I try the orange I will make a thread in the review section. I have made shakes with the snickerdoodle and the frosted cinnamon bun so far. They are good that's easy to say. More on the sweeter side but they blend easily and end up a nice smooth shake. I made my frosted cinnamon bun with ice and skim milk and the snickerdoodle with ice and half skim milk and half unsweetened vanilla almond milk.

Again they blend up nicely. Not much sticking to the side of the magic bullet and not too thick or thin. Not as thick as XF, PES and other powders but not as thin as say Cellucor. Flavors are on the sweeter side and to me the 2 I tried so far were very similar but I can taste the difference as well as the flavor they are on the label. In the Frosted cinnamon bun I can tastes the frosting as well as the cinnamon bun. Now I will say the frosting flavor is more of the store bought frosting, more sweeter and less cream cheese, then say a homemade cream cheese frosting. I think that was the goal though so just saying I would love a cream cheese frosting flavor myself.

The snickerdoodle like I said was pretty close to the frosted cinnamon bun due to both being a cinnamon flavored powder. The differences though can be tasted. I had to rush eating the shake this morning due to running late and life stuff. If I had to choose between this and PES I would choose PES since I like the buttery flavor and thickness PES has but ProMore is not far behind. I one were to prefer sweeter than ProMore would be the way to go. I haven't had PES snickerdoodle in quite some time so really can't judge the 2 fairly at the moment.

All in all I give a big thumbs up to these. Profile is excellent and they mix well. Flavors are great but are on the sweet side. Can't wait to try the last flavor and see how that tastes.

United Till I Die! hellstorm2004's Avatar
    hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    2 kilo tubs by June... pleassssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
    "I am not a man, I am Cantona" - Eric Cantona.

***Anthony Martial has Arrived***

Once I try the orange I will make a thread in the review section. I have made shakes with the snickerdoodle and the frosted cinnamon bun so far. They are good that's easy to say. More on the sweeter side but they blend easily and end up a nice smooth shake. I made my frosted cinnamon bun with ice and skim milk and the snickerdoodle with ice and half skim milk and half unsweetened vanilla almond milk.

Again they blend up nicely. Not much sticking to the side of the magic bullet and not too thick or thin. Not as thick as XF, PES and other powders but not as thin as say Cellucor. Flavors are on the sweeter side and to me the 2 I tried so far were very similar but I can taste the difference as well as the flavor they are on the label. In the Frosted cinnamon bun I can tastes the frosting as well as the cinnamon bun. Now I will say the frosting flavor is more of the store bought frosting, more sweeter and less cream cheese, then say a homemade cream cheese frosting. I think that was the goal though so just saying I would love a cream cheese frosting flavor myself.

The snickerdoodle like I said was pretty close to the frosted cinnamon bun due to both being a cinnamon flavored powder. The differences though can be tasted. I had to rush eating the shake this morning due to running late and life stuff. If I had to choose between this and PES I would choose PES since I like the buttery flavor and thickness PES has but ProMore is not far behind. I one were to prefer sweeter than ProMore would be the way to go. I haven't had PES snickerdoodle in quite some time so really can't judge the 2 fairly at the moment.

All in all I give a big thumbs up to these. Profile is excellent and they mix well. Flavors are great but are on the sweet side. Can't wait to try the last flavor and see how that tastes.
    wow thanks so much for the detailed feedback
    Specials & insider info

SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I oversized my 2nd scoop of snicker doodle and ended up with about 3/4 a scoop left. So I mixed in some chocolate protein I had.

Oh my God, delicious.

When these go up as a promo, so much stuff will be bought.

Maybe OT BOGO 50% off plus one three serving of ProNom? A man can dream, right?

RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When are those promore deals coming?

Buy oximega fish oil get orange cream pop would be great, just sayin'. Call it the Orange Fish Pop.
    ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ I was part of the Ultra 2016 Thread Crew ♪ (‿ˠ‿)
    ┏(-_-)┛I was part of the Ultra 2015 Thread Crew┗(-_- )┓
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2014 Thread Crew ★★★
    ♛♛ COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew ♛♛

Cancer In California badassidtrip's Avatar
    badassidtrip is just really nice. (+1000) badassidtrip is just really nice. (+1000) badassidtrip is just really nice. (+1000) badassidtrip is just really nice. (+1000) badassidtrip is just really nice. (+1000) badassidtrip is just really nice. (+1000) badassidtrip is just really nice. (+1000) badassidtrip is just really nice. (+1000) badassidtrip is just really nice. (+1000) badassidtrip is just really nice. (+1000) badassidtrip is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SOH11 View Post
    I oversized my 2nd scoop of snicker doodle and ended up with about 3/4 a scoop left. So I mixed in some chocolate protein I had.

Oh my God, delicious.

Something like this would be great. Hopefully the protein isn't the only part of any one promo. I spend too much money on CL products already.

Originally Posted by RunningTall View Post
    When are those promore deals coming?

Buy oximega fish oil get orange cream pop would be great, just sayin'. Call it the Orange Fish Pop.
    Lmao gross
    7/14/09: 365 lbs (24th birthday)
    11/7/12: 195 lbs
    Currently: 220 lbs

Winning the war since 24

Originally Posted by SOH11 View Post

Oh my God, delicious.

the bb.com site isnt capable of stacking promos like that
    Specials & insider info

DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    the bb.com site isnt capable of stacking promos like that
    So what kind of promos should we expect?
    US Air Force
    1,000 lb Club (325 Bench)

I opened up the Orange Cream Pop and made a shake with it at lunch today. I used ice and about 2/3 cup or so unsweetened vanilla almond milk. As with the other 2 flavors, see above, blended up smoothly and was a thickness I like. I like to eat my shakes with a spoon.

The flavor is on point with the name on the label. Right away I got the flavor of orange and the cream. I will be honest and say the flavor once the initial taste hits and leaves the tongue once swallowed is sort of like eating a little of the peel or the white membrane of an orange. It's very slight but that's the after taste I get from it. Nothing that made me have a hard time consuming it as the overall flavor was positive. Other than that it's a nice smooth change from standard flavors.

Originally Posted by DamondHull View Post
    Gonna be something like buy a certain CL product or 2 and get a tub of PROmore in your choice of flavor or something along that line.
    Controlled Labs Rep

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I opened up the Orange Cream Pop and made a shake with it at lunch today. I used ice and about 2/3 cup or so unsweetened vanilla almond milk. As with the other 2 flavors, see above, blended up smoothly and was a thickness I like. I like to eat my shakes with a spoon.

The flavor is on point with the name on the label. Right away I got the flavor of orange and the cream. I will be honest and say the flavor once the initial taste hits and leaves the tongue once swallowed is sort of like eating a little of the peel or the white membrane of an orange. It's very slight but that's the after taste I get from it. Nothing that made me have a hard time consuming it as the overall flavor was positive. Other than that it's a nice smooth change from standard flavors.
    Interesting, I have a few tubs coming in and I can't wait to try!

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wish I had some tubs on vacation
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Originally Posted by DamondHull View Post
    Gonna be something like buy a certain CL product or 2 and get a tub of PROmore in your choice of flavor or something along that line.
    exactly
    Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    Wish I had some tubs on vacation
    think sand/surf, not protein
    Specials & insider info

So for lunch I used my second serving/scoop of the frosted cinnamon bun. Still good BUT either I didn't get 3 full servings or the scoops are not the right size. The label says a serving is 33 grams and I have used 2 level scoops for my servings...actually my second serving was a little less than a full scoop and I have only about a half scoop worth of powder left in the tub. Confused about this. I am wondering if the scoop in mine is larger than 33 grams and that is why my shakes have been so sweet.

So for lunch I used my second serving/scoop of the frosted cinnamon bun. Still good BUT either I didn't get 3 full servings or the scoops are not the right size. The label says a serving is 33 grams and I have used 2 level scoops for my servings...actually my second serving was a little less than a full scoop and I have only about a half scoop worth of powder left in the tub. Confused about this. I am wondering if the scoop in mine is larger than 33 grams and that is why my shakes have been so sweet.
    Gotta use a scale to correctly measure it if you want 3 exact scoop because density and how you scoop/pack something into the scooper will be different for everyone. So looks like you actually been using more than usual.
    Controlled Labs Rep

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

Gotta use a scale to correctly measure it if you want 3 exact scoop because density and how you scoop/pack something into the scooper will be different for everyone. So looks like you actually been using more than usual.
    Thanks for the reply.

correct, this is true of all powdered supplements. every scoop will always be under or over somewhat
    Specials & insider info

United Till I Die! hellstorm2004's Avatar
    hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I got a fraction scale just to measure protein! Much better than whole numbers.
    "I am not a man, I am Cantona" - Eric Cantona.

***Anthony Martial has Arrived***

Originally Posted by hellstorm2004 View Post
    I got a fraction scale just to measure protein! Much better than whole numbers.
    well worth it
    Specials & insider info

GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just came in to say I got the chance this past week to try every flavor in proats, Greek yogurt, and almond milk like I normally use my tubs. These are all really original tastes IMO and CL did a damn good job. If frosted cinnamon bun was available in bigger sizes I would immediately buy it(maybe the best addition for proats Ive ever had) the other two were awesome as well. Particularly liked orange cream pop in some vanilla Greek yogurt I had. Flavors are spot on

Edit: consistency reminded me a lot of pronom which I was a huge fan of. Kept a tub around just for memories lol.
    MAN Sports Rep
    Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion and in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.