jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Egg Yolk Sucks!!!

HOW CAN ANYONE IN THIS WORLD PUT A FREAKING EGG YOLK IN HIS/HER MOUTH!!??? Sorry egg yolk lovers! xD
    Anyway, i am on a diet and been taking 3 egg whites at both 10.00a.m and 4.00p.m! From what i read, many of the articles state that we should take a yolk or something like that. Can i just skip the yolk and keep to only the egg white?

Thanks! =D

jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

yolk

i go for a yolk with every 3 whites...cooks up fine scrambled or omlette!
    a little fat and cholesterol wont kill you...
    "As sure as the world stands, you jf1 shall spend an eternity in Hell in eternal torment..."
    jake24

bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I love the yolk
    Hero worship is unhealthy and cucklike

jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jerkamania is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    U mean i can eat any "kind" of egg as in scramble, hardboil, or sunshine egg? And all of it will have the same amount of protein?

Easy Gainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easy Gainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easy Gainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easy Gainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easy Gainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easy Gainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easy Gainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easy Gainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easy Gainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easy Gainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easy Gainer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Do whatever you want with the yolks.

I don't like eating lots of egg whites, I only eat whole eggs.

You think I'm gonna let someone tell me to stop eating whole eggs, hell no.

If you don't like something don't eat it.

Try some egg beaters, they are yolkless.

studen77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) studen77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) studen77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) studen77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) studen77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) studen77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) studen77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) studen77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) studen77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) studen77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) studen77 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hmm...much cheaper to just buy regular eggs and separate the yolks from it....fump egg beaters
    "Hence the most unjust war, if supported by the greatest force, always succeeds; hence the truly just, when supported only by their justice, as often fail. Such is the perverseness of human nature; who can describe it in all its latitude?"

-J. Hector St. John de Crevecoeur, 1735-1813, written in his "Letters from an American Farmer"

ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jerkamania View Post
    HOW CAN ANYONE IN THIS WORLD PUT A FREAKING EGG YOLK IN HIS/HER MOUTH!!??? Sorry egg yolk lovers! xD
    Anyway, i am on a diet and been taking 3 egg whites at both 10.00a.m and 4.00p.m! From what i read, many of the articles state that we should take a yolk or something like that. Can i just skip the yolk and keep to only the egg white?

Thanks! =D
    Are you saying you don't like the yolk due to it's flavor? Or it's nutrutional value? The yolk has 3g of protein, and has healthy fats as well. I would try to get some into your diet.

KG27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Raw is the only way to fly

Originally Posted by jerkamania View Post
    U mean i can eat any "kind" of egg as in scramble, hardboil, or sunshine egg? And all of it will have the same amount of protein?
    I work 2 weeks on, 2 off. On my on time, I eat pretty much whatever I want because it's free. I eat 6 raw eggs for breakfast every morning. It's a bit too expensive on my off time.

If you look at the nutritional data, you actually get more protein out of a raw egg because cooking the egg denatures some of the protein. I don't separate the yolk from the whites because it takes too much time. I just mix the 6 eggs very well with a little milk. They really don't taste bad at all. They taste pretty much just like eggs if you can get past the consistency. Plus, it only takes me about 5 minutes to knock out breakfast and I'm full. Easy and convenient.

Nutrition is 80% success zhixiong's Avatar
    zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10) zhixiong is on a distinguished road. (+10)

You see, God is the greatest chemist in the world. He created the egg. A drug company created the medical doctor, and all medical doctors do is write prescriptions. Nothing more, nothing less. They tell you what is wrong with you and then write a prescription for a dangerous synthetic drug!

If you separate the white and yolk of the egg, you get an isolated protein. Any time you separate the white and the yolk of an egg, you get an isolated protein. Any time you separate protein from fat you're left with an incomplete food. The manufacturers of protein powders tell you to mix them with juice or water.

Well, let me tell you, folks - you can't digest protein without fat. Vince taught me that and he was right. When you swallow an egg white, it goes into your stomach and your stomach says, "Hey, where's the fat?" The white, which is protein, has no vehicle for conversion, so it's converted to sugar.
    Extracted from http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/guru.htm