Thread: Leg Help Please

Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Leg Help Please

A little history about myself to fully understand what I need to do. After being wounded in Afghanistan, I spent 8 yrs. in a wheel chair and had 9 back surgeries, 3 disco-grams and 3 milo-grams. My weight got up to 280lbs. After all the surgeries I have limited standing and walking with help of a battery in my RIGHT hip. My weight is down to 230lbs. I'm wanting to compete this summer in a body building show to prove to myself life is not over.

I have developed a fairly nice frame but my left leg is developing nice but the right leg (side with my battery) is way behind and is not developing like the left. I need help with this.

Should I drop the weight when doing the left leg and do less reps and do higher weight and more reps with the right? Please help.
    Thanks,

The weak call it obsession , the strong call it DEDICATION!!

Jigfish

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No advice

But will bump ya and wish you the best of luck

Someone will have your answers

Thanks for your service
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Registered User silverlightning's Avatar
    silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    as a fellow gulf war veteran i salute you. i would do leg presses one leg at a time and also leg extensions and split squats on the smith machine to bring up the right side. i would add more volume i.e. sets and reps to the right side until its up to par with the left side. hope this helps and GL.
    The Ageless Wonder Crew: Client, Player, President.

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by silverlightning View Post
    as a fellow gulf war veteran i salute you. i would do leg presses one leg at a time and also leg extensions and split squats on the smith machine to bring up the right side. i would add more volume i.e. sets and reps to the right side until its up to par with the left side. hope this helps and GL.
    This ^^

And thank you both for your service and sacrifices. God Bless!
    Was friends with Methuselah

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No.
    There is scientific evidence that working an uninjured limb has effect on the "injured limb".
    Do a search.
    Im not sure if it would work for you if you have nerve damage on your right side but i don't think it would hurt.
    Also in bodybuilding you need to be balanced in your physique.
    If you just work your good side and forget about you injured side i think that it would be that much worse.
    Have you discussed any of this with your doctor?
    He may have some advice for you that could help.
    Anyway keep training hard and keep focused on your goal.
    Best of luck to you.