Closed Thread
    Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Issues w/the new bartender

Well, I don't have issues w/him but a customer does. I really can't think of any reason why the customer would have an issue w/the bartender other than him being black.

The guy is actually a bodybuilder. Has competed many times. He told me his name but since I don't really follow pro bb so I didn't recognize him or anything. He's a real nice guy too.

Anyway, one of our most popular specials is the greyhound w/fresh squeezed grapefruit. A customer at a table ordered it from the server but the minute he looked over at the bar and saw the bartender and saw that he was black, he said "No way, I don't want him making my drink." The customer also looked like he lifted which is strange. I would think respect for your fellow brother in iron would supersede any kind of racism one might have.

I immediately walked over and said, "You're not welcome here. You have 5 seconds to leave and that 5 seconds doesn't start at the end of my sentence, it started at the beginning of my sentence which means you're only down to 2 seconds so you better hurry up."

"What? Why?"

"Because you're racial intolerance against one of our staff members won't be tolerated. Your time is up and you're still here."

"Dude, I'm not racist at all. That's not why I don't want him to make my drink. You guys should really keep an eye on him, especially w/the fruit."

"Ok, now you're at negative 2 seconds. That means you now owe ME 2 seconds. if you're insinuating that he's going to steal garnishes and whatnot from the bar because he's black then you're not just racist, you're stupid. Now leave before your time debt gets worse and I have to collect."

He finally got up and out the door... not w/o mumbling about how he wasn't a racist and that I should at least give him a chance to explain... blah blah blah.. I've heard it all before.

I chuckled about it w/the bartender after closing. I asked what name he competed under and he said Kai Green. Im sure some of you have heard of him. He seemed like a really cool guy. He invited me to his apartment after closing to make some more greyhounds and maybe watch a movie on Netflix. I suggested Pumping Iron but he said he'd rather watch some movie called Ghost w/Patrick Swayze. Ive never seen it before but I love supernatural horror movies.

I declined unfortunately because I was tired but I definitely took a rain check. How cool would it be to knock back some drinks w/a pro bber after every shift?! He said something about us not needing strainers to make the grapefruit juice but I dont know what he was talking about. I guess it's some bartender joke.. IDK..
    Last edited by Keltron; 02-23-2015 at 12:05 PM.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

uthred will become famous soon enough. (+50) uthred will become famous soon enough. (+50) uthred will become famous soon enough. (+50) uthred will become famous soon enough. (+50) uthred will become famous soon enough. (+50) uthred will become famous soon enough. (+50) uthred will become famous soon enough. (+50) uthred will become famous soon enough. (+50) uthred will become famous soon enough. (+50) uthred will become famous soon enough. (+50) uthred will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i find this story hard to believe

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by uthred View Post
    i find this story hard to believe
    I swear on me mum, mate.

paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol

paolo59

"If you're going through hell, keep going!" Winston Churchill

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Kel, you are trying too hard. Trolling should come easily and naturally.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Here we go again!

Another racism by Keltrol

Stop lookin for Racism in everyone and thing.

The common denominator in all these scenarios is you.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Here we go again!

Another racism by Keltrol

Stop lookin for Racism in everyone and thing.

The common denominator in all these scenarios is you.
    You know what more commoner denominationator is? Anglo-sextants!

RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Kel, you are trying too hard. Trolling should come easily and naturally.
    Not to mention Kai Greene lives in NY....not SF and makes more than enough from pro BB that he doesn't need a bartenders job...
    "You got soul and everybody knows that its alright".....Curtis Mayfield........"Eat to be strong weights and reps"....Me....."leave the gun take the cannoli".....Fat Clemenza

"Believin is alright just don't believe in the wrong thing"....Sonny Boy Williamson

"You know you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise your body can't fill"......Paul Barrere Little Feat

Originally Posted by RT1957 View Post
    Not to mention Kai Greene lives in NY....not SF and makes more than enough from pro BB that he doesn't need a bartenders job...
    Fine, if you don't believe me, he and I will take a picture at the bar and pose with grapefruits and I'll post it here.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Unaware peeps are unaware.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."