Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Sqwid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sqwid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sqwid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sqwid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sqwid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sqwid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sqwid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sqwid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sqwid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sqwid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sqwid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by EnforcerOTF View Post
    whats the name of the video lol
    This ^ need to investigate topic further.
    "Till the Jedi turn again don't against at what cost your good person don't do this I am going to protect you...

** Full Body Workout Crew **
    ** Going to get Huge Crew**

Registered User keithsweatshirt's Avatar
    keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by zackarykapowski View Post
    lol just watched a pron and it was legit amateur lol. wonder how many brahs this happens to on a daily basis. last 4 out of 5 girls i've banged have had boyfriends or been married. chit is unreal.
    i want the linky dinky.
    “I am no better than anybody else at understanding what makes people tick, particularly women.”
    — Stephen Hawking

"id rather be laying on some overpriced couch talking about how it made me feel to take a life than to have my loved ones wearing fruit of the loom tshirt with my face on it"

irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    RIP Lil Peep
    RIP XXXTentacion
    RIP Mac Miller
    RIP Nipsey Hussle
    RIP Juice WRLD
    RIP Neil Peart
    RIP Kobe Bryant
    RIP Pop Smoke

KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    KazBrah found it

Registered User zackarykapowski's Avatar
    zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JRJester View Post
    I'm not saying it can't happen, but so many delusional kids on this forum make up tons of **** to suit their warped mindsets.
    bro, i have plenty more stories i've experienced plus stories from my friends that would just blow your mind. it honestly does make me sad, but what can you do?
    * Alpha Beard Crew *

JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Aircommander91 View Post
    Bitter brah? No, not even the slightest.

I love women. They're the best thing in the world.

I just don't have delusional expectations from them as most ITT and you from what I see.

I won't get mad at my dog if I leave a steak on the table and he eats it, it's just his nature.

the samething goes for women, you should treat them for what they are. emotionally driven beings like children.

once you understand this and have enough experience with them you can make any bish fall in love with you, make them addicted to your d and use them as you like. Know what to expect and know what you can't expect.

In time you will learn, at least I hope so.
    I would bet a good chunk of my wealth that you are a virgin.

keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by KazBrah View Post
    KazBrah found it
    at least give the title m8
    “I am no better than anybody else at understanding what makes people tick, particularly women.”
    — Stephen Hawking

"id rather be laying on some overpriced couch talking about how it made me feel to take a life than to have my loved ones wearing fruit of the loom tshirt with my face on it"

cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DarthScorpio11 View Post
    A lot of guys do the same thing on the night before at their bachelors party. I think bachelors/bachelorette parties are generally stupid. If you are getting married to her/him, why celebrate by cheating with some strippers?
    Agree with this. I don't get it at all. People say things like 'its my last night of being single", no, if you've got to the point of getting married you ceased to be single a long time ago.

Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000) Murgatroid is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you guys are with a girl who is going to a bachelorette party like that then what can you expect? I would never stay with a girl who goes to a party where there's a male stripper, or at a hotel, or anything remotely close to that.
    "Throughout the whole of life one must continue to learn to live, and what will amaze you even more, throughout life one must learn to die." -Seneca

When we forgive we are forgiven
    When we love we are loved
    When we bless we are blessed
    When we give we receive...crew

HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ok I saw it; no way to confirm its a soon-to-be-bride, but it was pretty Lulzy that her friends were filming it with a phone and neither the guy or the girl cared.

Feel legit bad for the husband if it is real though

zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Murgatroid View Post
    If you guys are with a girl who is going to a bachelorette party like that then what can you expect? I would never stay with a girl who goes to a party where there's a male stripper, or at a hotel, or anything remotely close to that.
    even if they don't do that stuff, you'll never know if they're cheating or not. i mean bro, i've had girlfriends who seem innocent, nothing too sketchy ever happened, but how do i know the bish didn't get railed on the side at least once? it's so easy to get away w it especially if it's a random one time thing or something.
    * Alpha Beard Crew *

Originally Posted by HankScorp1o View Post
    Ok I saw it; no way to confirm its a soon-to-be-bride, but it was pretty Liszt that her friends were filming it with a phone and neither the guy or the girl cared.

Feel legit bad for the husband of it is real though
    ???? whats the name of the vid doe
    — Stephen Hawking

Gangster of Timepieces RedSoxfan1978's Avatar
    RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by elias1877 View Post
    seems fake...

either way i bet the amount of dudes doing the same thing is just as high if not higher.

no wk but it goes both ways, just less accepted when women do it.
    This

Cheating is low and a relationship killer no matter who does it. I've never done it and don't plan to. Stay single and sleep with anyone you want. If you are committed in a relationship then stay that way or leave. Simple really.

I won't sit here and say that I've never had the urge and never wanted to. I have. I just didn't.
    "Johan tells me that your luggage, is the luggage of the poor."

"The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail... the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation." - Col. Jeff Cooper USMC Ret.

Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yep, other bish i spoke of that was married was bashing him. making fun of him and chit for reasons she really shouldn't have been. dude seemed like he was a nice guy and treated her well. she was like, he's such a bish. all this chit. oh well, these hoes are unreal.
    Exactly this. The better they treat them, the more entitled they get. Bish would make fun of her bf who would drive her to uni and pick her up at work. And get pissed when he didn't do what she wanted, then she would call and cheat as a "revenge" Lmao. strong everything.
    “Sometimes when I'm faced with an atheist, I am tempted to invite him to the greatest gourmet dinner that one could ever serve, and when we have finished eating that magnificent dinner, to ask him if he believes there's a cook.â€
    ― Ronald Reagan

† Acts 4:12 †
    There's salvation only in Christ

† II Corinthians 12:7-10 †
    Suffering humbles us, it's truly a bless in disguise

Originally Posted by RedSoxfan1978 View Post
    This

Cheating is low and a relationship killer no matter who does it. I've never done it and don't plan to. Stay single and sleep with anyone you want. If you are committed in a relationship then stay that way or leave. Simple really.

I won't sit here and say that I've never had the urge and never wanted to. I have. I just didn't.
    yeah i've never cheated either. dikk move. wanted to, but would feel too bad.
    * Alpha Beard Crew *

Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JRJester View Post
    I would bet a good chunk of my wealth that you are a virgin.
    whatever helps you sleep at night brah.

“Sometimes when I'm faced with an atheist, I am tempted to invite him to the greatest gourmet dinner that one could ever serve, and when we have finished eating that magnificent dinner, to ask him if he believes there's a cook.â€
    ― Ronald Reagan

† Acts 4:12 †
    There's salvation only in Christ

† II Corinthians 12:7-10 †
    Suffering humbles us, it's truly a bless in disguise

Exactly this. The better they treat them, the more entitled they get. Bish would make fun of her bf who would drive her to uni and pick her up at work. And get pissed when he didn't do what she wanted, then she would call and cheat as a "revenge" Lmao. strong everything.
    yeah brah. check this excellent story. just happened this weekend. my friend went and hung w this girl. they went to a hotel to hang w this other couple. bish that was the other guy asks him to go out and get her wine late as phuck at some store that was far away. he's like, don't they have that at the gas station down the street? she's like no, i need it really bad though. dude goes and does it like a dumbass. after guy leaves, bish tells my friend and girl he's w that they can go ahead and phuck if they want. my friend was drunk and said he just went for it. asked girl if she wanted to join and she agrees. has threesome. guy comes back and is completely unaware. sloots brah. my friend was shocked, but not really as we both know how these girls are these days.
    * Alpha Beard Crew *

Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yep, people nowadays are whores. Also the sky is blue

Professional Gambler rubinkazan's Avatar
    rubinkazan is a name known to all. (+5000) rubinkazan is a name known to all. (+5000) rubinkazan is a name known to all. (+5000) rubinkazan is a name known to all. (+5000) rubinkazan is a name known to all. (+5000) rubinkazan is a name known to all. (+5000) rubinkazan is a name known to all. (+5000) rubinkazan is a name known to all. (+5000) rubinkazan is a name known to all. (+5000) rubinkazan is a name known to all. (+5000) rubinkazan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    inb4 mgtow
    My spirit is not lost

menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yeah brah. check this excellent story.
    most excellent. and most likely didn't happen. don't care. still got a chub reading it.

Originally Posted by menseks View Post
    most excellent. and most likely didn't happen. don't care. still got a chub reading it.
    no bro. didn't happen at all. these sloots are loyal. strong naive human.
    * Alpha Beard Crew *

nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    whatever helps you sleep at night brah.

no hate bro, but Ive been through 3 srs RS. . Im looking more into myself of what Im actually doing.. my mom tells me I choose girls from the lowest shelf ( as she puts it). Why am i ending up with such sloots? hence my sig for instance..
    Actual viking crew
    Actually lift crew
    Currently no gf crew and gonna stay that way for some years now for self improvement/developement. Gotta learn me,

kip22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kip22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kip22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kip22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kip22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kip22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kip22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kip22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kip22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kip22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kip22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Cd8dede doesn't help chit. -prime minister nettin yahoo

Originally Posted by nordiclifter View Post
    no hate bro, but Ive been through 3 srs RS. . Im looking more into myself of what Im actually doing.. my mom tells me I choose girls from the lowest shelf ( as she puts it). Why am i ending up with such sloots? hence my sig for instance..
    bro you can't even control this type of chit. bishes might seem so innocent and still cheat. i mean, some can be expected for sure and are much more obvious, but i've known plenty of girls who seem to be legit good girls and end up slooting.
    * Alpha Beard Crew *

DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Guys it was on a porn site, it HAS to be real.

Hollowbox is just really nice. (+1000) Hollowbox is just really nice. (+1000) Hollowbox is just really nice. (+1000) Hollowbox is just really nice. (+1000) Hollowbox is just really nice. (+1000) Hollowbox is just really nice. (+1000) Hollowbox is just really nice. (+1000) Hollowbox is just really nice. (+1000) Hollowbox is just really nice. (+1000) Hollowbox is just really nice. (+1000) Hollowbox is just really nice. (+1000)
    Strong story time ITT.

love sloots
    * Alpha Beard Crew *

NewDayHappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewDayHappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewDayHappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewDayHappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewDayHappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewDayHappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewDayHappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewDayHappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewDayHappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewDayHappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewDayHappy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Was friends with a guy who had an affair 3 days before his wedding, he also cheated on his bride to be with the wife of his best man at his wedding.

Never talked to him again after that.

vash1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vash1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vash1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vash1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vash1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vash1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vash1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vash1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vash1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vash1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vash1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I find it so funny how bishes will tell you that they only wanna sleep with you and only have eyes for you. The reality is that they think about another dick all the time. Just the way it is. Only reason you keep hearing bishes complain about us guys is because we always tell them what we think about. I mean really its just human nature...I dont have a problem with it. WHat I do have a problem is chit like this were they keep it secret in them and go run off to Uncle Dave's house while your at work or whatever.

Source:

Years of relationship experience.

Originally Posted by NewDayHappy View Post
    Was friends with a guy who had an affair 3 days before his wedding, he also cheated on his bride to be with the wife of his best man at his wedding.

Never talked to him again after that.
    holy chit, what a trainwreck and a dikk move. that's one thing i'll never do is bang a friends wife/gf.
    * Alpha Beard Crew *