TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000)

Momentum Nutrition Catalyst

So I have been seeing this company come up quite a bit on IG and from friends. I decided to buy a container after doing some research and reading reviews on sites i read up on (SuppWithThat, Stak3d, etc).

I have never written a review so I hope this is ok.

First and foremost I will say this stuff tastes wonderful. It says melon on the label and it def has a nice smooth melon taste. Mind you I drink this stuff first thing in the morning on an empty stomach with about 2-4 oz of water. I always take PWO like that. My ride to the gym is about 8 minutes and by the time I park my car the beta alanine is already starting to give me the "tingles". As I wallk into the gym I am already feeling like tearing weight all over the place, but lets get back to the topic at hand. The focus and bursts of power this stuff gives me is beyond the scope of any PWO I have taken outside of the original Jack3d (and we all remember that stuff). The thing that truly shocks me the most about this PWO is the recovery time. I have never had anything that cut my recovery time down. At all. While I have been on this PWO I notice I am ready for another set in about 30-45 seconds. I know it doesnt sound true but I am serious. I havent felt any "crash yet from this stuff and I am almost done with my first container. My wife is on her 2nd. Anyway enough rambling. I will be buying this again. On to the cliff notes version of my review.

Taste: 8.5/10
    Focus: 9/10
    Recovery 10/10
    Energy/Power: 9/10

I recommend this to anyone looking for some good quality PWO. Ingredient profiles are awesome as well and it shows in the results.

TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000) TheGodRustler is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sorry forgot to put up ingredient profile. Just took this pic off their site.

tennisbgc is not very well liked. (-100) tennisbgc is not very well liked. (-100) tennisbgc is not very well liked. (-100) tennisbgc is not very well liked. (-100) tennisbgc is not very well liked. (-100) tennisbgc is not very well liked. (-100) tennisbgc is not very well liked. (-100) tennisbgc is not very well liked. (-100) tennisbgc is not very well liked. (-100) tennisbgc is not very well liked. (-100) tennisbgc is not very well liked. (-100)
    just ordered this. How's the vascularity body composition with this and how does it compare to c4. Ive been using the new c4 the energy is good but the pumps are pathetic.

Originally Posted by tennisbgc View Post
    just ordered this. How's the vascularity body composition with this and how does it compare to c4. Ive been using the new c4 the energy is good but the pumps are pathetic.
    Have not been on here for a while because of the nonsense that I get for posting what I like on this forum. I get outstanding pumps and they just revamped the formula with a nice dose of Agmatine. I love the concept that they will always change things to make it better if needed and they never stop doing research. I just like the company for what their mission seems to be. I bought a ton of their stuff on black Friday. The new Amino taste so good I sometimes drink it as a drink during the day.

Got negged for recommending this product but then got PMs thanking me for pointing people in this direction. Glad to help.
    "gives recommendations, gets negged crew"
    "NY thick skin crew"

graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I enjoyed Catalyst. I hope they make it on to bb.com soon.

uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    who negged you and why? is there something about this supplement and it's makers that us outsiders don't know?

Originally Posted by uforce View Post
    who negged you and why? is there something about this supplement and it's makers that us outsiders don't know?
    I was negged because people think I am a rep or something for them when all I was trying to do was mention it to people because my whole life I have always been a trusted guy in my groups and when I say something is good I mean it and I like to spread it around. I would love for these guys to be on bb.com so I can go back to ordering all my stuff from here but the Momentum nutrition products are not on here so I have to resort to Amazon and order everything from Amazon because I wont flip flop to 2 sites to place a supplement order. Plus prime shipping is fantastic. But truth be told I would come back to ordering on here if they carried the stuff I like. Mainstream isnt always good and this momentum company has a great set of products and I like thier whole "mission statement/belief system"
    "NY thick skin crew"

Ok these guys hit it out of the park. I started taking their new fat burner Formula 56. No joke best one ever. I didnt change my cutting diet at all. I have already shed some weight and BF% came down quicker than ever. No crazy jitters or BP spikes (thank god). Ill write a more formal review later but I have never seen a single company make all of their products at such a high level of quality. I am happy to give them my money,
    "NY thick skin crew"

thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by uforce View Post
    https://supplementreviews.com/articl...tcom-owned-334
    ☑*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*☑

***All Reviews Accessible on BodySpace Page***

TMNT4LIFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have their Rauwolscine and I love it. I'm going to get Formula 56, Catalyst, and the Aminos next. They found me on Twitter and these guys are the truth. Their mission statement and listing all the information about ingredients is what I stand behind. They are really great guys who started this company and I recommend them to anyone. I'm seeing my abs better than ever thanks to the Rauwolscine but I know it'll be better when I stack it with formula 56, Catalyst and Amino beyond.