Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000) Xylo is just really nice. (+1000)
    - was at a festival so fukin hammered
    - take girl back to my tent, she is legit disgusting but looked smashable with drunk goggles on
    - take her top off and she has crazy bad eczema all over her stomach, like really bad
    - she has a disgusting scottish accent (i like some scottish accents but this was an annoying whiny high pitched one)
    - i genuinely feel a bit sick but decide to be a trooper and go for it anyway
    - go for a little bit but can't keep it up, so fall asleep
    - wake up in the morning and this monster is touching my penis
    - i tell her to go away, she keeps saying chit like "ayyy lad i know yeewww wan it, yewww wan dis pooooos"
    - tell her to srsly fuk off, she leaves
    - she's searching for something outside the tent, look out and her wellies are on top of a nearby burger van (lmao), apparently my friend threw them up there because he was mad at us for going in the tent he was sleeping in
    - she doesn't even care, think she's too hungover, walks back to her tent just in socks no fuks given

- still get flashbacks of this groce girl to this day
    ^watchout ur comments bro

* Aiming piss at chit stains on the toilet to try and wash them off crew *
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    Database of self-improvement threads: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157094193

HairyMerkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HairyMerkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HairyMerkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HairyMerkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HairyMerkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HairyMerkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HairyMerkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HairyMerkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HairyMerkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HairyMerkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HairyMerkin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Took a girl home when visiting a mate in another city
    find a girl who was a legit 4/10
    followed me around all night like a puppy
    took her home and tried to smash but didn't really get anything going for long
    wake up in the morning with blood on my fingers and penoos
    find out later she has a monobrow

Go to a tinderellas house
    prob 6/10, but really skinny and clearly has some kind of depression issue
    starts trying to talk to me about it but I'm like "ok do you wanna watch a movie"
    start smashing and she is so still (legit comatose level) i stop to ask her if she's ok
    "yeah it's good keep going"
    smashing her super hard just to see if she'll move
    she doesn't
    After we finish her roommate asks her if she wants some of the pasta she made
    "i should leave so you can hang with your roommate"
    I run

Ribbed for her pleasure. GarthVader's Avatar
    GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Way way back before the Tinder/POF days, I met this chick on AOL. Can't remember how she described herself but when she turned up, she was nothing like she described. fukking whale of whales. She traveled a long way too. So when she starts walking up, I'm like aw fuk bye. Well, I was too nice for my own good so I let her hang out a bit. I didn't want to fuk her but she was thirsty. So I started slamming beers. Once I got a little buzzed, I had her give me a BJ. She was fukking horrible! OMG. used teeth and everything. I had to push here away and then coach her. Even then she was bad. I didn't fuk her after.

Since she traveled so far, I let her stay the night in my room while I slept next door in my friends room. When I left for work, I told her she should leave. She was still there when I got home. I don't know what came over me but I just slipped on a jimmy and fukked her real quick. She liked it, I didn't. After though, she left. I then went NC.

I felt shame.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer." - Arnold

USAF
    OEF/OIF/OIR

Boston Bruins, New England Patriots, Boston Red Sox, Liverpool FC.

Check out my landscape oil paintings. https://www.happypaintingsbycraig.com

Lostsince92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lostsince92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lostsince92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lostsince92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lostsince92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lostsince92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lostsince92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lostsince92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lostsince92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lostsince92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lostsince92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    currently on a 3 yr dry spell, so glad i stumbled onto this thread. hopefully i wont have any stories to add any time soon.

srs got a semi chubby reading one of the whale stories....... aww fuk bye.
    ------------Black Science Man Crew------------
    ---------^^^Misc Hairstyle Crew^^^---------
    --------Escaped Friendzone Once Crew -------
    ------------------r.i.p. Zyzz-----------------------

NZdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NZdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NZdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NZdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NZdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NZdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NZdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NZdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NZdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NZdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NZdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    fukkin lolling at these stories

somehow don't think this is the thread that's gonna turn me str8….

Cpaballin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cpaballin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cpaballin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cpaballin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cpaballin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cpaballin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cpaballin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cpaballin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cpaballin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cpaballin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cpaballin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    never had sex in real lyfe

but in my dreams sex is good so cant complain no fap dreams + zinc supplementation of peace.

drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by nordiclifter View Post
    I have told this story before, but this one I regret the most:

She must have been 150kg approx, she had a figure like this, but even more lose fatish body, and she had legit no tits..

we couldnt do missionary, cause her thights where to fat. Remember we started off relaxing on the bed. started to touch eachother, and I remember to my horror how much fat I had to move to get to her clit, and it was all very very wet. If this was posay juice or pure sweat, I dont know srs. Then tried as mentioned missionary, but figured out it didnt work. Tried doggystyle, to yet again horror, I saw she had a wart on her right ballcheek, size of a girls nipple. remember trying not to hit it or touch it.. ahhh fukk man, I have really surpressed this stuff.. hard to relive srs..

I also only brought her over to my place, and made her leave when it was pitch black dark out side. srsly sneaking her in and out of the house. I was really ashamed.. Not only did she have a disgusting body, but a face that resembled a pig. fronth teeth constantly showing, and a nose wich stuck up a bit. My lowest of the low... and I had her over twice. after second time I just said to myself I cant do this.. it aint worth it.

My other bad experience is when I got a 32 yo home for a ONS. I was heading home after clubbing, while walking down the street, two girls outside a bar asked me to join them. One of them was hot actually. But as I talked to this hot 32 yo, it really started to shine that this girl wasnt really "there", something was off. hard to explain, she had a job and lived alone, but her social abilities seemed not 100%. Well I dont give a phuk, she had nice hair, cute face and a cleavage lol.. not fat either. Long story short where we took a cab to my place, we had a couple of beers, and started making out and get hot. Im on the bed, and she crawls over me, so she gets her legs over my arms, and her posay over my head, infront of my face. And then I see her pants have blood stains all over, and I could smell the menstrual blood, I freaked the fuk out lol. proceeded to get blown by this girl, ****ed her doggy even tho she had her week, then some in her butt.. Another weird thing, she insisted on having Elvis presly music on in the background.. it all was so fukin weird..
    everytime you fuken bottom feeders do this $hit the feminists win
    -even lifts
    -gonna make it or die trying crew
    -no fat chicks crew
    -#1 career thread creator

nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by drFEEL View Post
    everytime you fuken bottom feeders do this $hit the feminists win
    Agreed. But to my defence, I was mentally ill at the time. Ive had mental health problems for many years..
    Actual viking crew
    Actually lift crew
    Currently no gf crew and gonna stay that way for some years now for self improvement/developement. Gotta learn me,

CodyLee1337 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyLee1337 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyLee1337 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyLee1337 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyLee1337 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyLee1337 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyLee1337 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyLee1337 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyLee1337 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyLee1337 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyLee1337 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have no stories like this. Very groce you guys
    The views expressed on this Web site/Weblog are mine alone and do not
    necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

one convenient locations DiqueJ's Avatar
    DiqueJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DiqueJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DiqueJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DiqueJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DiqueJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DiqueJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DiqueJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DiqueJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DiqueJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DiqueJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DiqueJ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Lostsince92 View Post
    currently on a 3 yr dry spell, so glad i stumbled onto this thread. hopefully i wont have any stories to add any time soon.

srs got a semi chubby reading one of the whale stories....... aww fuk bye.
    lmfao braaaaah

HughWotM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HughWotM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HughWotM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HughWotM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HughWotM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HughWotM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HughWotM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HughWotM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HughWotM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HughWotM8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HughWotM8 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    took a girl back on a wednesday night to my mates house, he got this nice petite blonde with big teddies... I got an overweight 5"11 dark haired sloot. Saw a group of my mates walk past as I was getting in the taxi with her and they were laughing their asses off, but i was way too wasted to care, no fuks given. We got back and she took off her dress, was legit grossed out and got severe whiskey dik, went down on her (lol) for 30 minutes + and she came several times, went to bathroom in a pathetic attempt to try and get my fukkin cawk hard, went back into the room she was in...she was asleep. Spooned her and then in the morning she stole my friend's hat and fukked off in a taxi. Sloot/10
    WOLVESBRAH

Bulking []
    Cutting [x]
    Mantaining []

*London Misc Meet Crew* REPRESENT
    *Order 66 Crew*

Civil Engineer/Army Reserve (Royal Engineers)

Lostsince92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lostsince92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lostsince92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lostsince92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lostsince92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lostsince92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lostsince92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lostsince92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lostsince92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lostsince92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lostsince92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DiqueJ View Post
    lmfao braaaaah

ay at least i dont have low T like i was starting to think i did
    ------------Black Science Man Crew------------
    ---------^^^Misc Hairstyle Crew^^^---------
    --------Escaped Friendzone Once Crew -------
    ------------------r.i.p. Zyzz-----------------------

rburn90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rburn90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rburn90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rburn90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rburn90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rburn90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rburn90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rburn90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rburn90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rburn90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rburn90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Tyrantax View Post
    My first gf when I was 15, I lost my virginity to her and hers to me.
    We banged for a total of 10 times.
    She smelled HORRID in the nether region.
    I'm talking the whole room was stinking like fish/piss after we banged.
    I accidentally fingered her once and I didn't even dare to smell my fingers.
    I get the shivers just thinking about it LOL.
    She's hot nowadays though lol

CowardBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CowardBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CowardBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CowardBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CowardBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CowardBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CowardBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CowardBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CowardBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CowardBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CowardBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Auxe View Post
    -College one night stand at friend's uni
    -Had no intentions of smashing 6/10, but I was "what the hell okay"
    -Didn't smash, friends left the party
    -Return next morning to get breakfast with her before I leave, it gets hot and heavy

>Doesnt S/D
    >Granny panties
    >Smells like old lady perfume
    >3/10 without makeup
    >No kissing ability
    >Her roomate left the room to take a dump I smell
    >Crosses/Angels all over the dorm room
    >Book on table "Liberal Thinking"
    >Large picture the size of a computer monitor of her and her dad? who is a cop
    >She tells me I'm the second guy she's been with

Couldnt nut, just sort of left. RIP my black socks I left there. Weird AF. Rustled. Cringed thinking about how weird that 1~ hour was
    Fuking Sherlock Holmes up in this bitch

Mirin observation skills
    Serbia

Current

Squat - 315x3
    Deadlift - 375x3
    Bench - 160x3

dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fooked a chick in college who i think hadnt shaved her legs in like a month, was pretty groce

rburn90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rburn90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rburn90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rburn90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rburn90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rburn90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rburn90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rburn90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rburn90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rburn90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rburn90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in for more stories

never had anything that bad. Girl with nasty breath and terrible kisser who kept biting my lip, which made me go soft.
    Smelly v with a girl who might have been on that no shower time.
    das about it

dookiegobbler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dookiegobbler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dookiegobbler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dookiegobbler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dookiegobbler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dookiegobbler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dookiegobbler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dookiegobbler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dookiegobbler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dookiegobbler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dookiegobbler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    She was a morbidly obese girl about 8 years older than me (me 23, her 31) and I was on a dry spell. White girl, 5'7" and bordering on 280 lbs. I like them thick but she looked like the Michellin Man when she took off her clothes, so I turned the lights on low.

First of all, her vag smelled like fried chicken and had bits of toilet paper in it. When I went to put my dink in her, she spread her vag open and it became the biggest vagina I had ever seen and reminded me of that big plant's mouth on Little Shop of Horrors. She was also hairy and had the burn marks from the insides of her thighs rubbing together.

After we fuk, she proceeds to take a huge crap which stinks up her 1-bedroom apartment. She then tells me to come look at her turds because they look funny. I didn't stick around though, and just ran to my car ashamed.

morsdecantactus is a name known to all. (+5000) morsdecantactus is a name known to all. (+5000) morsdecantactus is a name known to all. (+5000) morsdecantactus is a name known to all. (+5000) morsdecantactus is a name known to all. (+5000) morsdecantactus is a name known to all. (+5000) morsdecantactus is a name known to all. (+5000) morsdecantactus is a name known to all. (+5000) morsdecantactus is a name known to all. (+5000) morsdecantactus is a name known to all. (+5000) morsdecantactus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dookiegobbler View Post
    When I went to put my dink in her, she spread her vag open and it became the biggest vagina I had ever seen and reminded me of that big plant's mouth on Little Shop of Horrors.
    ...feeeeeed meeeee!
    I fight, so that others running wont have to...

[2004-2011 (03-straight legger) ★cVc★]
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DTreats View Post
    You had to post this today.

Last night was my worst.

She followed me home from the bar, I sped at the end, ran inside, and downed two shots before she knocked.

I was imagining plowing jaba teh hut.

She left at 3am, I have never felt so much regret.
    Dat post-ejac mental clarity

DaMavrk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaMavrk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaMavrk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaMavrk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaMavrk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaMavrk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaMavrk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaMavrk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaMavrk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaMavrk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaMavrk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    When i lost my virginity i was 17 and i like to say i was raped.

It was a small house party at a indian rez and i was really bad at talking to girls back then but im good looking. Anyways about 3am comes by and the party is dying down so im chilling on the couch when who we now call Chewbacca between my friends, sits down next to me. She is a straight 2, only thing she has are tits. She is dark brown, fat as hell, short as hella, ugly version of snooki.

She starts rubbing her leg on my hip and in my head im just like, please stop. But she didnt. i was such a beta i didnt know how to say no to girls. my heart was pumping hard because i knew she wanted to hook up but i did not want to at all. This is why i like to say i was raped to make me feel better. I just say do you wanna go to the bedroom? Because there was just this awkward silence of her giving me hints and me just sitting there looking straight. So we go, she gives me my first bj and then i proceed to go down on her and eat her pussy like it was an eating competition. I did not know how to eat pussy back then. I also got one of her hairs stuck in my throat. Then i spent about no joke 15 minutes trying to find the hole and be hard enough to stick it in while her fat was in the way of her hole.

I finally get it in and it feels amazing even though shes fugly. As im approaching climax i ask her if shes on the pill and she says yes which to this day im not sure if she was telling the truth. I wonder if she said that so she could snatch someone who wasnt a HS jobless native dropout. No racist just how 95% of them are here. But as soon as she said yes i creampied her, put my dick back in my pants and went to sleep without saying a word to her And i could see the little cum puddle between her thighs lulz.

Even worse the next day my friend told me she had chlamydia, typical rez girl. Not sure if it was true or not i went to the doctors got my meds and took them without ever calling back to learn my test results. Thats how i lost my virginity to chewbacca.

I can MAYBE find pics of her if i do some investigating on social networks

Cliffs

-Get raped by chewbacca
    - pubic hair in throat
    - 15 minutes to get it in hole
    -creampied, bad mistake
    - chlamydia maybe.

I now bang only 6+

ChunkOMeat is just really nice. (+1000) ChunkOMeat is just really nice. (+1000) ChunkOMeat is just really nice. (+1000) ChunkOMeat is just really nice. (+1000) ChunkOMeat is just really nice. (+1000) ChunkOMeat is just really nice. (+1000) ChunkOMeat is just really nice. (+1000) ChunkOMeat is just really nice. (+1000) ChunkOMeat is just really nice. (+1000) ChunkOMeat is just really nice. (+1000) ChunkOMeat is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dookiegobbler View Post
    She was a morbidly obese girl about 8 years older than me (me 23, her 31) and I was on a dry spell. White girl, 5'7" and bordering on 280 lbs. I like them thick but she looked like the Michellin Man when she took off her clothes, so I turned the lights on low.

First of all, her vag smelled like fried chicken and had bits of toilet paper in it. When I went to put my dink in her, she spread her vag open and it became the biggest vagina I had ever seen and reminded me of that big plant's mouth on Little Shop of Horrors. She was also hairy and had the burn marks from the insides of her thighs rubbing together.

After we fuk, she proceeds to take a huge crap which stinks up her 1-bedroom apartment. She then tells me to come look at her turds because they look funny. I didn't stick around though, and just ran to my car ashamed.
    AHAHAHAHAHA

Worst / grocest for me was probably the sloppy blowjob I got from a 55 year old in a bush outside a lakeside restaurant on the 4th of July. I got her to send me nudes later too. Honestly, for a 55 year old she could have been worse but still.

8====D~ ~ ~ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) DeejDarko's Avatar
    DeejDarko is just really nice. (+1000) DeejDarko is just really nice. (+1000) DeejDarko is just really nice. (+1000) DeejDarko is just really nice. (+1000) DeejDarko is just really nice. (+1000) DeejDarko is just really nice. (+1000) DeejDarko is just really nice. (+1000) DeejDarko is just really nice. (+1000) DeejDarko is just really nice. (+1000) DeejDarko is just really nice. (+1000) DeejDarko is just really nice. (+1000)
    Was with a younger woman one time and she came a few times riding me and said she needed a **** break so we were 69ing and I'm on bottom and I look up at her bootyhole and it looks like those fish food flakes, like four little poop flakes. I had my eyes squeezed shut tight the whole time because I just new one of them was going to fall onto my forehead and I would flip my ****. Thankfully it didn't happen but i'll never forget that. Her bootyhole was real pink too so they really jumped out at me. Aw fuk bye
    Positive vibes, bitches
    Shoot me a pm if you need help

MattyTriceps is just really nice. (+1000) MattyTriceps is just really nice. (+1000) MattyTriceps is just really nice. (+1000) MattyTriceps is just really nice. (+1000) MattyTriceps is just really nice. (+1000) MattyTriceps is just really nice. (+1000) MattyTriceps is just really nice. (+1000) MattyTriceps is just really nice. (+1000) MattyTriceps is just really nice. (+1000) MattyTriceps is just really nice. (+1000) MattyTriceps is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Tyrantax View Post
    I accidentally fingered her once and I didn't even dare to smell my fingers.
    ...how do you accidentally finger someone?
    300+ Bench Crew
    Hooks Up With Less Attractive Twin To Make Hotter Twin Jealous Crew
    Forces Eye Contact With Everyone Crew
    Breast Implant Advocacy Crew
    Always Pick 6 Crew

caliglow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caliglow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caliglow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caliglow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caliglow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caliglow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caliglow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caliglow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caliglow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caliglow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caliglow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you guys sleep with these disgusting, fat, saggy, rotten, tuna-smelling whales with horrible personalities and then complain about how few girls actually take care of themselves. Why the hell is a whale gonna bother losing weight if any decent in shape guy is willing to fuk? Absolutely disgusting, just sickening.

deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    well its nothing super gross but i did anal with my ex(it was both our first time) i went for like 2 mins before she told me to take it because it hurt too much as i pulled out my dink was covered in her chit and it came drpping out down her leg too and on the floor and i had to wash my dik off in her sink and the chit like was above the sink and i had to get some tissue and scrap the extra chit off her sink and go flush it. oh my god

we never spoke of it again
    disgusting

dookiegobbler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dookiegobbler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dookiegobbler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dookiegobbler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dookiegobbler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dookiegobbler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dookiegobbler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dookiegobbler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dookiegobbler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dookiegobbler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dookiegobbler is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by caliglow View Post
    you guys sleep with these disgusting, fat, saggy, rotten, tuna-smelling whales with horrible personalities and then complain about how few girls actually take care of themselves. Why the hell is a whale gonna bother losing weight if any decent in shape guy is willing to fuk? Absolutely disgusting, just sickening.

They can't all be a heavenlyblessedbeauty like yourself.

MattyTriceps is just really nice. (+1000) MattyTriceps is just really nice. (+1000) MattyTriceps is just really nice. (+1000) MattyTriceps is just really nice. (+1000) MattyTriceps is just really nice. (+1000) MattyTriceps is just really nice. (+1000) MattyTriceps is just really nice. (+1000) MattyTriceps is just really nice. (+1000) MattyTriceps is just really nice. (+1000) MattyTriceps is just really nice. (+1000) MattyTriceps is just really nice. (+1000)
    Was having sex with a girl in her bathroom, she was sitting on the sink. Her vag smelled terrible and I could smell it wafting up as I was fuking her. It was so bad that I lost my bonrar and had to blame it on whiskey dick.

For a while I was h/u with another girl who had a smelly vag. Hottest girl I've ever been with tho so I had to be a champ about it
    300+ Bench Crew
    Hooks Up With Less Attractive Twin To Make Hotter Twin Jealous Crew
    Forces Eye Contact With Everyone Crew
    Breast Implant Advocacy Crew
    Always Pick 6 Crew

it windy as hel 2day BobbyLight1's Avatar
    BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DeejDarko View Post
    Was with a younger woman one time and she came a few times riding me and said she needed a **** break so we were 69ing and I'm on bottom and I look up at her bootyhole and it looks like those fish food flakes, like four little poop flakes. I had my eyes squeezed shut tight the whole time because I just new one of them was going to fall onto my forehead and I would flip my ****. Thankfully it didn't happen but i'll never forget that. Her bootyhole was real pink too so they really jumped out at me. Aw fuk bye
    i had to stop lurking and actually log in because this sh*t is the most disgusting/hilarious thing i've ever read haha can't believe you trooped it out and kept going. I would've gone soft and thrown up
    ಠ_ಠ
    <|>
    /ω\

ChunkOMeat is just really nice. (+1000) ChunkOMeat is just really nice. (+1000) ChunkOMeat is just really nice. (+1000) ChunkOMeat is just really nice. (+1000) ChunkOMeat is just really nice. (+1000) ChunkOMeat is just really nice. (+1000) ChunkOMeat is just really nice. (+1000) ChunkOMeat is just really nice. (+1000) ChunkOMeat is just really nice. (+1000) ChunkOMeat is just really nice. (+1000) ChunkOMeat is just really nice. (+1000)

Lol, why you so upset though? Having trouble finding a ripped, fit, handsome stallion like myself to plow you out right?

NewFlame is not very well liked. (-100) NewFlame is not very well liked. (-100) NewFlame is not very well liked. (-100) NewFlame is not very well liked. (-100) NewFlame is not very well liked. (-100) NewFlame is not very well liked. (-100) NewFlame is not very well liked. (-100) NewFlame is not very well liked. (-100) NewFlame is not very well liked. (-100) NewFlame is not very well liked. (-100) NewFlame is not very well liked. (-100)

Can I cum inside your pussy?
    Creampied A Random Chick Crew
    Pregnancy Scare But Learned She Just Got Fat Crew
    No Hymen, No Diamond Crew