Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    one convenient locations DiqueJ's Avatar
    DiqueJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DiqueJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DiqueJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DiqueJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DiqueJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DiqueJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DiqueJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DiqueJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DiqueJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DiqueJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DiqueJ is a name known to all. (+5000)

describe the grocest sloots/worst sex you've had

inspired by the thread of the guy who hasn't phukkd in 5 years thats about to go make that fat pig his smash piece. give us your worst stories, i wanna be groced the phuck out.

I'm on that fuk the same girl for my whole life time so i can't start it off.

TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Never had bad sex crew

NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000)
    18 yr. old
    It was like sticking a dick down a hall way and she was the queef master... Gross

All sex is still good but I've been with a few dead fish, it wasn't the best

Sex is like pizza, when it's good, it's really good, when it's bad it's still good
    Make America Great Again Crew
    Trump for Canada Crew

DTreats is a complete loser! (-2000) DTreats is a complete loser! (-2000) DTreats is a complete loser! (-2000) DTreats is a complete loser! (-2000) DTreats is a complete loser! (-2000) DTreats is a complete loser! (-2000) DTreats is a complete loser! (-2000) DTreats is a complete loser! (-2000) DTreats is a complete loser! (-2000) DTreats is a complete loser! (-2000) DTreats is a complete loser! (-2000)
    You had to post this today.

Last night was my worst.

She followed me home from the bar, I sped at the end, ran inside, and downed two shots before she knocked.

I was imagining plowing jaba teh hut.

She left at 3am, I have never felt so much regret.

DiqueJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DiqueJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DiqueJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DiqueJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DiqueJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DiqueJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DiqueJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DiqueJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DiqueJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DiqueJ is a name known to all. (+5000) DiqueJ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DTreats View Post
    You had to post this today.

Last night was my worst.

She followed me home from the bar, I sped at the end, ran inside, and downed two shots before she knocked.

I was imagining plowing jaba teh hut.

She left at 3am, I have never felt so much regret.
    i need u to paint me a picture (nofetish)

StrayanBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrayanBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrayanBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrayanBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrayanBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrayanBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrayanBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrayanBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrayanBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrayanBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrayanBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Your mum stunk of old tuna.
    6'7" crew checking in

Originally Posted by StrayanBrah View Post
    Your mum stunk of old tuna.
    to think i repped u

JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Girl I picked up at a wedding. Hot, great body, but:

-Worst kisser ever, literally tried to bite off my tongue multiple times.
    -Dry, tight vag, took forever to get in with spit, no lube available. Finally got it in and she ended up bleeding on my dick after her vag nearly ripped it off my body. (virgin? I dunno, wouldn't surprise me)
    -Refused to S the D
    -Interrupted at one point to tell me about how her brother was in jail for selling crack and guns (which she verified)

Apparently she had a boyfriend (even after telling me she recently dumped him after he was abusive) and she ended up getting pregnant some months later.

Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Went ATM then she kissed me afterwards I kicked her out
    Starting Weight: 145lbs
    **Jimbob Cooter Crew**

"Obsessed is a word the lazy used to describe the dedicated."
    R.I.P Aziz "Zyzz" Shavershian
    March 24, 1989 - August 5, 2011

*Porsche Crew*
    *Kate Beckinsale is the GOAT crew*

Tyrantax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrantax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrantax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrantax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrantax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrantax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrantax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrantax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrantax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrantax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrantax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My first gf when I was 15, I lost my virginity to her and hers to me.
    We banged for a total of 10 times.
    She smelled HORRID in the nether region.
    I'm talking the whole room was stinking like fish/piss after we banged.
    I accidentally fingered her once and I didn't even dare to smell my fingers.
    I get the shivers just thinking about it LOL.
    She's hot nowadays though lol
    straight edge
    Squat: 325lbs x 10 (22.09.2015)
    Deadlift: 330lbs x 2 x 1 (18.05.2015)
    Bench: 192 lbs x 10 (7.12.2015)
    Norwegian master race crew
    Nose chiseled by the Gods
    *Facial aesthetics in training*
    My 5 month transformation: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167891961&p=1370963521#post1370963521

nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have told this story before, but this one I regret the most:

She must have been 150kg approx, she had a figure like this, but even more lose fatish body, and she had legit no tits..

we couldnt do missionary, cause her thights where to fat. Remember we started off relaxing on the bed. started to touch eachother, and I remember to my horror how much fat I had to move to get to her clit, and it was all very very wet. If this was posay juice or pure sweat, I dont know srs. Then tried as mentioned missionary, but figured out it didnt work. Tried doggystyle, to yet again horror, I saw she had a wart on her right ballcheek, size of a girls nipple. remember trying not to hit it or touch it.. ahhh fukk man, I have really surpressed this stuff.. hard to relive srs..

I also only brought her over to my place, and made her leave when it was pitch black dark out side. srsly sneaking her in and out of the house. I was really ashamed.. Not only did she have a disgusting body, but a face that resembled a pig. fronth teeth constantly showing, and a nose wich stuck up a bit. My lowest of the low... and I had her over twice. after second time I just said to myself I cant do this.. it aint worth it.

My other bad experience is when I got a 32 yo home for a ONS. I was heading home after clubbing, while walking down the street, two girls outside a bar asked me to join them. One of them was hot actually. But as I talked to this hot 32 yo, it really started to shine that this girl wasnt really "there", something was off. hard to explain, she had a job and lived alone, but her social abilities seemed not 100%. Well I dont give a phuk, she had nice hair, cute face and a cleavage lol.. not fat either. Long story short where we took a cab to my place, we had a couple of beers, and started making out and get hot. Im on the bed, and she crawls over me, so she gets her legs over my arms, and her posay over my head, infront of my face. And then I see her pants have blood stains all over, and I could smell the menstrual blood, I freaked the fuk out lol. proceeded to get blown by this girl, ****ed her doggy even tho she had her week, then some in her butt.. Another weird thing, she insisted on having Elvis presly music on in the background.. it all was so fukin weird..
    Actual viking crew
    Actually lift crew
    Currently no gf crew and gonna stay that way for some years now for self improvement/developement. Gotta learn me,

YourmumBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YourmumBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YourmumBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YourmumBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YourmumBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YourmumBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YourmumBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YourmumBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YourmumBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YourmumBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YourmumBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by nordiclifter View Post

She must have been 150kg approx, she had a figure like this, but even more lose fatish body, and she had legit no tits..

we couldnt do missionary, cause her thights where to fat. Remember we started off relaxing on the bed. started to touch eachother, and I remember to my horror how much fat I had to move to get to her clit, and it was all very very wet. If this was posay juice or pure sweat, I dont know srs. Then tried as mentioned missionary, but figured out it didnt work. Tried doggystyle, to yet again horror, I saw she had a wart on her right ballcheek, size of a girls nipple. remember trying not to hit it or touch it.. ahhh fukk man, I have really surpressed this stuff.. hard to relive srs..

I also only brought her over to my place, and made her leave when it was pitch black dark out side. srsly sneaking her in and out of the house. I was really ashamed.. Not only did she have a disgusting body, but a face that resembled a pig. fronth teeth constantly showing, and a nose wich stuck up a bit. My lowest of the low... and I had her over twice. after second time I just said to myself I cant do this.. it aint worth it.

My other bad experience is when I got a 32 yo home for a ONS. I was heading home after clubbing, while walking down the street, two girls outside a bar asked me to join them. One of them was hot actually. But as I talked to this hot 32 yo, it really started to shine that this girl wasnt really "there", something was off. hard to explain, she had a job and lived alone, but her social abilities seemed not 100%. Well I dont give a phuk, she had nice hair, cute face and a cleavage lol.. not fat either. Long story short where we took a cab to my place, we had a couple of beers, and started making out and get hot. Im on the bed, and she crawls over me, so she gets her legs over my arms, and her posay over my head, infront of my face. And then I see her pants have blood stains all over, and I could smell the menstrual blood, I freaked the fuk out lol. proceeded to get blown by this girl, ****ed her doggy even tho she had her week, then some in her butt.. Another weird thing, she insisted on having Elvis presly music on in the background.. it all was so fukin weird..
    Fuuuu hahahaha.

Repped for absolutely disgusting me.

AGubeljic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AGubeljic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AGubeljic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AGubeljic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AGubeljic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AGubeljic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AGubeljic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AGubeljic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AGubeljic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AGubeljic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AGubeljic has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Aweir
    ''And from what I've heard, nothing that is black is small. Except maybe your penis.'' - Dr. Gregory House

MaiorCosmin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaiorCosmin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaiorCosmin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaiorCosmin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaiorCosmin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaiorCosmin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaiorCosmin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaiorCosmin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaiorCosmin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaiorCosmin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaiorCosmin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Things like the one above make you a real man, lol, poor guy.

Tyrantax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrantax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrantax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrantax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrantax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrantax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrantax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrantax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrantax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrantax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyrantax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i think im gonna be sick...
    cant read longer than the first paragraph....
    reps
    straight edge
    My 5 month transformation: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167891961&p=1370963521#post1370963521

iKickMidgets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iKickMidgets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iKickMidgets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iKickMidgets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iKickMidgets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iKickMidgets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iKickMidgets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iKickMidgets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iKickMidgets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iKickMidgets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iKickMidgets is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Fingered a dutch girl and she shat down my arm.
    Arsenal FC crew.
    Invented the line that got Ghostbrah laid crew.

Only Eyesthetics Matter Broteins's Avatar
    Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000)
    Gross sloot checking in.

The worst sex I ever had was with a 5'8" 215lb Belgium manlet. Chit was pathetic.
    -Humble Crew
    -Model Tier Facial Aesthetics Crew
    -My 8/10 Eyesthetics are my Biggest Flaw Crew
    -Genetics of the Gods Crew
    -Three Time Award Winner of "Most Modest Miscer" Crew
    -Elite Education, Connections and CEO 10K/Day Crew
    -#PrayForPeasants Crew
    -Unpretentious Crew

codstingray444 is not very well liked. (-100) codstingray444 is not very well liked. (-100) codstingray444 is not very well liked. (-100) codstingray444 is not very well liked. (-100) codstingray444 is not very well liked. (-100) codstingray444 is not very well liked. (-100) codstingray444 is not very well liked. (-100) codstingray444 is not very well liked. (-100) codstingray444 is not very well liked. (-100) codstingray444 is not very well liked. (-100) codstingray444 is not very well liked. (-100)

Smile

was trying to clap the cheeks of a sementhirsty slut. didnt know she was a mega squirter. she squirted everywhere and there was lady juice all over the place. SRS

0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ****ed a girl with an arm embolism once

Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JesseV87 View Post
    -Refused to S the D
    -College one night stand at friend's uni
    -Had no intentions of smashing 6/10, but I was "what the hell okay"
    -Didn't smash, friends left the party
    -Return next morning to get breakfast with her before I leave, it gets hot and heavy

>Doesnt S/D
    >Granny panties
    >Smells like old lady perfume
    >3/10 without makeup
    >No kissing ability
    >Her roomate left the room to take a dump I smell
    >Crosses/Angels all over the dorm room
    >Book on table "Liberal Thinking"
    >Large picture the size of a computer monitor of her and her dad? who is a cop
    >She tells me I'm the second guy she's been with

Couldnt nut, just sort of left. RIP my black socks I left there. Weird AF. Rustled. Cringed thinking about how weird that 1~ hour was
    "Train by day, Joe Rogan podcast by night all day!"
    **Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ -$pring ©utters ©rew- CS:GO Crew

lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Probably while my wife was on that time. That said I'm sick bastard so I get even harder and enjoy it. Doing it sick isn't great either.

Melite is just really nice. (+1000) Melite is just really nice. (+1000) Melite is just really nice. (+1000) Melite is just really nice. (+1000) Melite is just really nice. (+1000) Melite is just really nice. (+1000) Melite is just really nice. (+1000) Melite is just really nice. (+1000) Melite is just really nice. (+1000) Melite is just really nice. (+1000) Melite is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Tyrantax View Post
    My first gf when I was 15, I lost my virginity to her and hers to me.
    We banged for a total of 10 times.
    She smelled HORRID in the nether region.
    I'm talking the whole room was stinking like fish/piss after we banged.
    I accidentally fingered her once and I didn't even dare to smell my fingers.
    I get the shivers just thinking about it LOL.
    She's hot nowadays though lol
    Was she on that no-shower crew bruh?
    ***Viking Crew***
    ***Irish Misc Crew***
    ^^^ Misc Hairstyle Crew ^^

some good stories

WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Was out with one of my boys having dinner and as usual with this particular friend, we got extremely loaded. The place was one of those country type bars that turns into a dance club later on. By 10pm we are completely loaded and realize that we are surrounded by white trash cougars, so we decide to have a cougar hunt.

I can't actually tell you what happened further on in the evening because I was that drunk. What I got relayed by my friend the day after is that I basically found the oldest skank in the place just to win the bet (first to pick up and make out got free drinks) and started making out with her and grabbing her ass on an empty dance floor while the old rummies at the bar cheered me on, since they already knew they wouldn't touch her. I proceeded to get her into a cab and disappear. When I asked my friend why he let me go with her he said he had never seen anything like her and wanted to know (through me) what it felt like to bang a mummy.

All I know is in the morning I woke up next to a naked hag. No word of a lie she was probably 55 and had wrinkles on her wrinkles. Without the benefit of about ten pints of beer I can tell you she was also extremely ugly and not only had saggy fried egg boobs, but sagged in many other places as well. When she got out of bed to get dressed after finding me quivering in the corner from the sight I had seen upon waking, I actually got fanned by the backs of her arms.

Then she had the nerve to ask if we were going to have breakfast and if I wanted round two with her. I didn't have to fake going into the bathroom and throwing up so that's what I did, and she proceeded to watch me puking - still naked - from the door saying things like "oh dear" and "you're not going to kiss me with that mouth". I eventually had to throw her out after it took her about an hour to put her clothes back on and she left her number written on about five things around my place.

To this day I still think of it and shudder.

Evening7 is just really nice. (+1000) Evening7 is just really nice. (+1000) Evening7 is just really nice. (+1000) Evening7 is just really nice. (+1000) Evening7 is just really nice. (+1000) Evening7 is just really nice. (+1000) Evening7 is just really nice. (+1000) Evening7 is just really nice. (+1000) Evening7 is just really nice. (+1000) Evening7 is just really nice. (+1000) Evening7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Start hooking up with "decent" chick at this party
    She wants the D
    I take her shirt off...

Rolls on rolls on rolls, I get up and leave
    still surprised to this day how they camouflage that sh!t
    Русский crew
    Viking Crew

Originally Posted by Melite View Post
    Was she on that no-shower crew bruh?
    I have no idea, we showered together a few times, but there was no sign of her showering her poosy
    straight edge

joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Eating takeaway food with bare hands
    fapped with grease and oil
    dik smelled like burgers and chips afterwards

BrahmaDeej is just really nice. (+1000) BrahmaDeej is just really nice. (+1000) BrahmaDeej is just really nice. (+1000) BrahmaDeej is just really nice. (+1000) BrahmaDeej is just really nice. (+1000) BrahmaDeej is just really nice. (+1000) BrahmaDeej is just really nice. (+1000) BrahmaDeej is just really nice. (+1000) BrahmaDeej is just really nice. (+1000) BrahmaDeej is just really nice. (+1000) BrahmaDeej is just really nice. (+1000)
    a+ thread

NZdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NZdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NZdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NZdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NZdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NZdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NZdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NZdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NZdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NZdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NZdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Auxe View Post
    -College one night stand at friend's uni
    -Had no intentions of smashing 6/10, but I was "what the hell okay"
    -Didn't smash, friends left the party
    -Return next morning to get breakfast with her before I leave, it gets hot and heavy

>Doesnt S/D
    >Granny panties
    >Smells like old lady perfume
    >3/10 without makeup
    >No kissing ability
    >Her roomate left the room to take a dump I smell
    >Crosses/Angels all over the dorm room
    >Book on table "Liberal Thinking"
    >Large picture the size of a computer monitor of her and her dad? who is a cop
    >She tells me I'm the second guy she's been with

Couldnt nut, just sort of left. RIP my black socks I left there. Weird AF. Rustled. Cringed thinking about how weird that 1~ hour was
    that was almost poetic in its vividness

so vivid, I think I threw up a bit in my mouth lol

anonymous