Lerolo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Need online trainer - FIREFIGHTER physical test preparation

Hello,

I don't know if this is the right section to post but I'm looking for a personal ONLINE trainer to guide me on my preparation for my spanish firefighter physical test.

The test consists of ALL the following:

Running: run 2km (6.600ft). Goal: 6:30s or lower.
    Swimming: swim 50m in under. Goal: 28s or lower.
    Climbing rope: climb 6m (20ft) of rope. Goal: 6-7s or lower.
    Bench press: max reps in 30s, with 40kg weight. Goal: 45+ reps.
    Pull ups: max reps, no time limit. Goal: 35+ strict reps.

I'm looking for someone knowledgable enough, or a website specific enough to provide the necessary information to get me ready for this test. I haven't been able to find none of the two.

If you are a trainer, I'd need a program design and personal online guidance for 6-8 months, which is the time I'm assumming it would take me to reach these goals. Keep in mind this test is not about strenght, nor is about endurance, nor swimming; its about ALL of them together. I believe wide sport conditioning knowledge is needed to design a proper, balanced program. If you are just a bodybuilder like me and thinking of simply extending BB principles to the other disciplines and voila, please don't post.

If you think you are knowledgable enough please post your credentials and I'll contact you as soon as possible. I'm not interested on a detailed program yet, but more on your credentials (anything you can provide: personal blog, famous posts by you, personal experience...). If you feel like, you can post a general idea of what would your program proposition would look like, as well as any info about your work methodology.

I have years of experience as a bodybuilder, lots of constancy and motivation, and overall I consider myself as a very easy-going person. I am, of course, fully open to negotiate fees.

Any questions let me know.

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    wow, 35 strict pullups

PM me and ill see if I can give you free pointers
    [][][][]===FREE AGENT===[][][][]
    Mod-Repped 26 times, your argument is invalid
    My workout log: www.tinyurl.com/WWRBD
    155k Reps if you Subscribe/Like my Hawaiian Fitness Channel/********
    www.********.com/808FiT1
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152321863&page=44
    30 Mile Spartan Trifecta Completed 8/16 & 8/17/2014