Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Do these neckbeard fedora wearers actually exist?

I see them in pictures on the ol' internet all the time, but have yet to see one of these creatures IRL. Are they faking it in the pics, for the lawls? what's the deal with the fedora, are they roleplaying a different time period like the 20s? do they not go out in public like that, with the fedora? Surely they exist. have you guys every come across one of these guys? maybe you're friends with one of them, maybe you are one of them. let us know!

btw, not a hate thread. just general curiosity. i'd like to converse with one of these guys IRL, see how they communicate, hear what makes them tick

Last edited by BunkMoreland; 02-20-2015 at 05:46 AM.
    "lady who goes fishing with men, comes back with red snapper" ~ Walt Whitman, 1986

★★ Blast it With Piss Crew ★★

♋ Mods close my wat do threads Crew ♋

RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz
    This is my lighter..u got a problem bro?

[size=350]I am Gen X Fukers![/size]

mrmk5110 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrmk5110 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrmk5110 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrmk5110 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrmk5110 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrmk5110 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrmk5110 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrmk5110 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrmk5110 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrmk5110 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrmk5110 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Praise the Helix Fossil
    *6'4" Master Race Crew*

BPL: Liverpool
    NHL: Flyers

IG: _markatron
    Follow and I'll follow back

BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RICHSTRONG View Post
    This is my lighter..u got a problem bro?

[img]http://i.imgur.com/8OZ6VBi.jpg[img]

youve got a felt with a wide-brim, don't ya rich
    "lady who goes fishing with men, comes back with red snapper" ~ Walt Whitman, 1986

SlootSlaya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlootSlaya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlootSlaya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlootSlaya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlootSlaya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlootSlaya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlootSlaya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlootSlaya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlootSlaya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlootSlaya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlootSlaya has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I hope they are very rare creatures for the sake of humanity.

TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LOL where do u get that lighter?
    Milan, Milan solo con te
    Milan, Milan sempre per te

TS33

I wake everyday and am overwhelmed just to be alive and be like no one else - Akala

RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by BunkMoreland View Post
    youve got a felt with a wide-brim, don't ya rich
    Actually i rock the black Trilby to go with my black neckbeard. I'll have to upgrade to a grey one soon tho

Originally Posted by TASEVSKI View Post
    LOL where do u get that lighter?
    Had it custom made..it's got me to 3rd base twice with 3/10's, slapped 4 times and maced once with 5/10's.
    [size=350]I am Gen X Fukers![/size]

Location: In the bowels of Hel, ......., Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
    THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000)
    Got a few in computer science classes. They watch anime in class as well. One of them is actually very normal, aside from neckbeard fashion, and pretty social.

Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You'd be surprised, there are some pretty cute Asian girls that go for these types of guys. And a lot of those girls tend to be into the Anime thing, and are very nerdy. A lot of them can even pull it off(the look included).

Seeing those pictures though, makes me wonder why they are the way they are, and what goes through their minds, how they feel in public, etc.
    How to stay MOTIVATED: Take it one day at a time, surround yourself with positivity, create a vision board, make S.M.A.R.T. goals, reward yourself, BELIEVE in yourself, acknowledge your positive attributes, recognize your progress, visualize accomplishing your goals, be kind to yourself, and above all - DON'T COMPARE yourself to others.

IG/Twitter: @liveestronger | ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(Chipotle Crew)((___) | ╰☆╮MWC╰☆╮| MFP: http://bit.ly/20klkwq | My Blog: http://bit.ly/1Q3RZRk

6thAccountBrah is just really nice. (+1000) 6thAccountBrah is just really nice. (+1000) 6thAccountBrah is just really nice. (+1000) 6thAccountBrah is just really nice. (+1000) 6thAccountBrah is just really nice. (+1000) 6thAccountBrah is just really nice. (+1000) 6thAccountBrah is just really nice. (+1000) 6thAccountBrah is just really nice. (+1000) 6thAccountBrah is just really nice. (+1000) 6thAccountBrah is just really nice. (+1000) 6thAccountBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    rare outside of the internet

Originally Posted by RICHSTRONG View Post
    Actually i rock the black Trilby to go with my black neckbeard. I'll have to upgrade to a grey one soon tho
    i knew it!

Originally Posted by THHOR View Post
    Got a few in computer science classes. They watch anime in class as well. One of them is actually very normal, aside from neckbeard fashion, and pretty social.
    that's good to know. i was hoping that they weren't all awkward shut-ins

Originally Posted by Victorious View Post
    You'd be surprised, there are some pretty cute Asian girls that go for these types of guys.
    srs? they go for guys that looks like the guys in my OP?

Gewichtmeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gewichtmeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gewichtmeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gewichtmeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gewichtmeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gewichtmeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gewichtmeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gewichtmeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gewichtmeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gewichtmeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gewichtmeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    See several Neckbeards on a monthly basis, fedora is pretty rare though.

Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Go take a tour of a call center in N.America. There are all kinds of fedora's to be found. These guys are genuinely nice but they have no ambition other than to play their video games, pokemon, magic, etc. Hence why you never see them in any kind of power role. They do just enough to get by and live like manchilds. Some women are like this too which is just as weird to see.

Originally Posted by Gewichtmeister View Post
    See several Neckbeards on a monthly basis, fedora is pretty rare though.
    thats the question though. if they actually go outside wearing those ridiculous things. im thinking maybe only if they go out in groups, at a convention or something. confidence in numbers.

Originally Posted by Jimbo0731 View Post
    Go take a tour of a call center in N.America. There are all kinds of fedora's to be found. These guys are genuinely nice but they have no ambition other than to play their video games, pokemon, magic, etc. Hence why you never see them in any kind of power role. They do just enough to get by and live like manchilds. Some women are like this too which is just as weird to see.
    theres a female version of this? mindblown

Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000) Interact is just really nice. (+1000)
    I never understood those foolish hats on anyone, whether your beard is on your neck, your butt, your sideburns, or you have no beard at all.

We're not in the 60s anymore. No one I have ever seen in my life looks like Ozzy or Harriet or Fred MacMurray.
    - You have a scar on your left knee.
    ಠ_ಠ

JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ***Irish Misc Crew***

Gewichtmeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gewichtmeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gewichtmeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gewichtmeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gewichtmeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gewichtmeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gewichtmeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gewichtmeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gewichtmeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gewichtmeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gewichtmeister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thats the question though. if they actually go outside wearing those ridiculous things. im thinking maybe only if they go out in groups, at a convention or something. confidence in numbers.
    I always see them alone and they mostly wear some kind of ****ty "headgear" just not the classic fedora. Don´t know if that´s more of an American thing. Otherwise they´re textbook Neckbeards though, fat, neckbeard, long greasy hair, black clothes etc.

I always see them alone and they mostly wear some kind of ****ty "headgear" just not the classic fedora. Don´t know if that´s more of an American thing. Otherwise they´re textbook Neckbeards though, fat, neckbeard, long greasy hair, black clothes etc.
    i was wondering if these types of people were all socially-awkward, or if some of them are actually outgoing, social, regular people who happen to make questionable fashion choices

Ryan1021 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan1021 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan1021 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan1021 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan1021 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan1021 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan1021 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan1021 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan1021 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan1021 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan1021 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There is a comic book store by me and they host card games (like Magic cards) and I've seen some guys that look just like that coming and going out of there.

RockyStarPro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RockyStarPro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RockyStarPro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RockyStarPro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RockyStarPro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RockyStarPro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RockyStarPro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RockyStarPro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RockyStarPro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RockyStarPro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RockyStarPro is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Met one briefly at uni last year. Didn't seem socially awkward, but he did complain about the typical "nice guys finish last" bs

turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This "mad kid" would like to have a word with you OP

"Rise and rise again until lambs become lions"

USAF 2006 - Present

If you see me in the garage practicing my nunchucks with my crocs on just keep driving.. I'm in the zone and don't want you getting pregnant.

JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

***Irish Misc Crew***

Originally Posted by Ryan1021 View Post
    There is a comic book store by me and they host card games (like Magic cards) and I've seen some guys that look just like that coming and going out of there.
    confidence in numbers, when in a social setting that is inviting to their ilk. so i would definitely understand that. yet, i wonder if they roll deep like that in regular public areas. like malls, or sporting events, or parties, or bars, or restaurants or what not

Originally Posted by turk75 View Post
    This "mad kid" would like to have a word with you OP

Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    srs? they go for guys that looks like the guys in my OP?
    Yeah, where I used to live, there would be a ton of nerdy guys and nerdy girls, and Asians are the dominant culture in those parts. So a ton of Asian girls have parents that always push them to go for a smart, nice white guy. So these girls have the hots for the jocks, but because they know their parents will frown upon them, they go for the nerdy guys. A lot of them are in it just to be in it, and then there are those that actually seek out these types of guys.

There was one kid who was kind of cool in my grade, back in 8th through 10th, and suddenly became Brony/Ninja/M'lady type. He'd wear shirts like these:

And he'd also wear Levis that would be tight at the bottom so they wouldn't fall over his old man New Balance sneakers. He would draw pictures of Anime chicks, Anime guys, samurais, etc. He joined the military, and after bootcamp, he started taking pictures of himself half nude and posting them on FB - trying to get chicks mirin. He looked like a skinny fat, pasty kid. He was VERY cringeworthy.

Maybe the fedora got to him, idk. Unfortunately for him, he alienated all the girls in our school, so idk what happened to him. I've been off ******** for a very long while, so who knows whats happened to him.

This is what his fedora looked like back then:

How to stay MOTIVATED: Take it one day at a time, surround yourself with positivity, create a vision board, make S.M.A.R.T. goals, reward yourself, BELIEVE in yourself, acknowledge your positive attributes, recognize your progress, visualize accomplishing your goals, be kind to yourself, and above all - DON'T COMPARE yourself to others.

IG/Twitter: @liveestronger | ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(Chipotle Crew)((___) | ╰☆╮MWC╰☆╮| MFP: http://bit.ly/20klkwq | My Blog: http://bit.ly/1Q3RZRk

residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've seen fat neckbeards with pony tails, and skinny twerps with fedoras.

I think the fat neckbeard + fedora combination is rare.

LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A while back, I was looking to sell my childhood comic collection, so I went to the Houston comic convention to talk to dealers/store owners. It was a bizarre scene. Neckbeards in fedoras everywhere, as well as skinny, malnourished bronies. And "cosplayers" - people who spend thousands of $$$ to make costumes of anime/superheroes. Virtually all of the women there were treated like royalty (white knights - some dressed as actual anime white knights - everywhere). I was able to work out a deal to sell my childhood collection, and then i got out of there so I could go lift.

But yeah, 99% of the time, a fedora neckbeard is going to be home on reddit. So you're not going to see them much.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Glow, glow, glow your boat

Originally Posted by Victorious View Post
    Yeah, where I used to live, there would be a ton of nerdy guys and nerdy girls, and Asians are the dominant culture in those parts. So a ton of Asian girls have parents that always push them to go for a smart, nice white guy. So these girls have the hots for the jocks, but because they know their parents will frown upon them, they go for the nerdy guys. A lot of them are in it just to be in it, and then there are those that actually seek out these types of guys.
    hot asian girls went for this? yea, i remember the flame shirts. so fuking tacky. usually went with the jncos. my high school fashion was pretty groce, but thankfully i didn't have the flame shirts or jncos

Originally Posted by residesinAZ View Post
    I've seen fat neckbeards with pony tails, and skinny twerps with fedoras.

I think the fat neckbeard + fedora combination is rare.
    yea, its definitely rare.

Originally Posted by LurkoLantern View Post
    A while back, I was looking to sell my childhood comic collection, so I went to the Houston comic convention to talk to dealers/store owners. It was a bizarre scene. Neckbeards in fedoras everywhere, as well as skinny, malnourished bronies. And "cosplayers" - people who spend thousands of $$$ to make costumes of anime/superheroes. Virtually all of the women there were treated like royalty (white knights - some dressed as actual anime white knights - everywhere). I was able to work out a deal to sell my childhood collection, and then i got out of there so I could go lift.

But yeah, 99% of the time, a fedora neckbeard is going to be home on reddit. So you're not going to see them much.
    comic stores. that sounds like that'd be a welcome habitat for these guys.

Registered Perma-bulker StevePT's Avatar
    StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevePT is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    bumped into one once and he apologised twice, didn't realise until I walked away that he was wearing a fedora, just thought it was a hat but only remember it because it was the only time I have interacted with a full on neckbeard. Probably made a reddit thread about yelling at me or something lmao
    IG - skootaloot

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah in Germany the Fedora isn't associated with Neckbeards.

TheFeels is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFeels is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFeels is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFeels is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFeels is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFeels is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFeels is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFeels is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFeels is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFeels is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFeels is a name known to all. (+5000)
    There was a chap in my uni who wore one and I sht you not an ill-fitting suit complete with tie and shoes every single day. Can only imagine the smell of it as I'm pretty sure he only had the one. He was about 120lbs soaking wet with no facial hair though
    *John GOAT Florence crew*