swoldierette24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Help! Question about fat burner!

Hi! I am trying to lose fat and am researching fat burner products/ stacks. I have already sampled the Lipocide and Carnigen stack by Evogen and found that I loved it. However, I have also heard many good things about NLA Shred her (I don't want the stack- just the shred her). I am for sure ordering the CLA powder by Platinum Pure and the Carnigen by Evogen. I am just on the fence now about the fat burners. I want to know if anyone can offer me their opinions between the two products (Lipocide by Evogen and NLA Shred Her). Also, would it be okay if I stacked the CLA powder with the Carnigen powder? I want to be sure that I am taking the correct steps with supplements so I can have the most effective results. Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Registered User CookieDoughBrah's Avatar
    CookieDoughBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CookieDoughBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CookieDoughBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CookieDoughBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CookieDoughBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CookieDoughBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CookieDoughBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CookieDoughBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CookieDoughBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CookieDoughBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CookieDoughBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No supps actually burn fat. How supp companies are allowed to call something a fat burner is beyond me. Some will help you lose weight indirectly by:

A) suppressing your apetite
    B) giving you a boost of energy so you burn more cals by working out harder / longer / with higher intensity.

Haven't tried the ones you mentioned, but Hydroxycut seems to do the trick for me. EC stacks are also quite popular.

Good luck.
    The little lights are not twinkling
    Uggs and I pads: all day, err'day bish.
    I like turtles.

Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Never heard of the ones you mentioned but diet will dictate body composition. If you are looking for a stimmed fat burner ErgoCut would suit you nicely and currently BOGO 50% off. Great energy, focus and appetite suppression

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/er.../ergogenix.htm
    50% of my posts are 100% factual

Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Take a look at backdraft xp. With the ingredients it attacks the fat and suppresses the appetite. If your interested we have an open logging opp.
    If you not feeling the burn your not pushing hard enough.
    "Don't talk about it, be about it" MK
    Change, Challenge, Compete

NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As everyone else has said, the loss part is diet, comes from a caloric deficit, if your not in one you won't lose weight. So assuming diet is in check a fat burner can help with appetite suppression and energy. Check out dialene by scivation, link below

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sv/dialene4x.html
    ___----Xtend Representative----___

kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Cheftepesh View Post
    Take a look at backdraft xp. With the ingredients it attacks the fat and suppresses the appetite. If your interested we have an open logging opp.
    The mental sharpness I get from this stuff is pretty great. Smart choice having the gram of ALCAR in there. I also sweat pretty well on this stuff (not to the extent of yohimbine sweat though). Insulin sensitivity also appears to have improved as well (just my personal experience with the stuff thus far).
    Completed Logs & Reviews:
    Clear Muscle Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161906833&p=1244983053#post1244983053

"Now that you've got a basic degree of strength you can now proceed with success onto a bodybuilding type program - which I am not experienced in providing. You've exceeded what I focus on, and that is beginner strength gains." - Mark Rippetoe