Mr.O has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hydroxy-Cut? it kills me after i stop taking it...

hey everybody. a couple of day's ago i completed the 220 capsule bottle of hydroxycut.when i was on it i always had great energy.
    and basically after that:
    I felt like ****, I felt really tired, and my head just fukkin killed me. Has anyone had this problem and if not is it possible that all the side effects are coming from stopping the use of hydroxycut.

Ravenmsb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It depends on how long you took it it could be you got addicted to it did it have epedra in it next time maybe you should cycle it I take products like this on a 3 weeks on 1 week off cycle so my body doesn't depend on such products this can also help the effectiveness
    "The Only Set You Have is the one at Hand"
    Arnold Schwarzenegger

CutlerJ29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CutlerJ29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CutlerJ29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CutlerJ29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CutlerJ29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CutlerJ29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CutlerJ29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I get the same problem everytime i use ephedra for a few weeks straight...happens tonearly everyone i talk to.. those syptoms go away after a few days.. u just need to grin a bear it... take some caffeine.. and a lot of water....

"Ephedra Hangovers Suck!"

BODYBUILDER / WARRIOR The Conqueror's Avatar
    The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Conqueror is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Takes about a week to get out of lethargy. Your system's been revved up and your body is now in it's slowdown mode. Drink some extra coffee and it will pass.

For what it's worth...I HATE that 1st week after heavy ECA use.

I feel for you bro, but it will get better.
    Before you achieve victory in the war without. . .you must first master the warrior within. . . (The Conqueror)

The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war (Asian Proverb)

intv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) intv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) intv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Always taper down if you can. Alcar & caffeine has helped me come off ephedra/ephedrine a couple of times. I don't have quite as much energy, but the psychological toll is much lighter.

audiophile81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what most people dont realize is that caffeine is a drug... your body becomes dependent on it... the majority of the time it is the caffeine causing the "crash" with the headaches etc... anytime your doing a type of stack with E and C in it, you should do it in a pyramid style...

example

week 1 1/day
    week 2 2/day
    week 3 3/day
    week 4 3/day
    week 5 2/day
    week 6 1/day

now i'm saying #/day, but i mean whatever your dosage is, you should increase and decrease in that manner... allow your body to slowly come off of the drug

thx alot guys
    hopefuly the coffe will help
    and ill see what my doc says tmrw
    im gonna get a blood test just too make sure nuttin wrong

Originally posted by audiophile81
    what most people dont realize is that caffeine is a drug... your body becomes dependent on it... the majority of the time it is the caffeine causing the "crash" with the headaches etc... anytime your doing a type of stack with E and C in it, you should do it in a pyramid style...

example

week 1 1/day
    week 2 2/day
    week 3 3/day
    week 4 3/day
    week 5 2/day
    week 6 1/day

now i'm saying #/day, but i mean whatever your dosage is, you should increase and decrease in that manner... allow your body to slowly come off of the drug
    i took 9 a day for the hydroxycut pills

3 morning
    3 afternoon
    3 before workout
    also they were ephedra free so i dunno

SoupBone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoupBone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoupBone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoupBone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoupBone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoupBone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoupBone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Simple... don't take the shiit

i need to take the **** because it works

derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally posted by Mr.O
    they were ephedra free
    I thought you were taking the original Hydroxycut (with ephedrine)

nope without it dood

tanjhj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thx alot guys
    hopefuly the coffe will help
    and ill see what my doc says tmrw
    im gonna get a blood test just too make sure nuttin wrong
    nah nothing wrong juz some withdrawal. i recommend u to take greentea capsules together wif ur hydroxycut as it make hydroxycut more potent. pluz while u stop the hydroxycut, the caf in the greentea can prevent u from crashing hard and getting the headaches too.

derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    nope without it dood
    Next time, reduce your dosage as you get closer to the end of your supply; this will prevent a crash and make you feel less irritable when you are finished with your supply. Also, make sure you are not consuming too many caffeine- containing products with the Hydroxycut.

thx derekmac
    sounds the best way to do it
    thx