Jake125T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Just started Hellraiser, a little confused on the workouts

I just discovered and started the Hellraiser workout last night and I love the burn. The one thing I'm confused about is I only saw Hell workout 1, 2, 3, 4 (and obviously the rest days as well), but are you supposed to continue the same exercises throughout this? For example if I had to do barbell curls, reverse curls, wrist curls, dumbell raises and barbell presses on my bicep/shoulder/forearm workout this week, Is it those same exercises next week? Or are there different ones I just can't find? Any help is appereciate

amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000) amar654 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Jake125T View Post
    I just discovered and started the Hellraiser workout last night and I love the burn. The one thing I'm confused about is I only saw Hell workout 1, 2, 3, 4 (and obviously the rest days as well), but are you supposed to continue the same exercises throughout this? For example if I had to do barbell curls, reverse curls, wrist curls, dumbell raises and barbell presses on my bicep/shoulder/forearm workout this week, Is it those same exercises next week? Or are there different ones I just can't find? Any help is appereciate
    Same exercises.
    "Once more into the fray
    Into the last good fight ill ever know...
    Live and die on this day
    Live and die on this day"