Closed Thread
Page 59 of 65 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,770 of 1944
    IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by danap3681 View Post
    Gotz me a special invite as well!!!

Whassup *******s?
    Oh, no...... another one of those DSC elitists!

Originally Posted by strengthgained View Post
    How bout them slow cooker recipes
    I use mine weekly. Insert meat (quiet, you), add 1/2 cup of broth, veggies, seasonings, and cook on low for 8 hrs. That simple.

Originally Posted by newleaseonlife View Post
    I wish the misc could see this. This is what happens when you don't act like a potato around women. They actually want to be around!
    We...... we're not in the Misc?

Originally Posted by Biggar12 View Post
    Strong female presence in this thread
    Looks like Jake is good with the mass mailers.

Originally Posted by Serb404 View Post
    Sure, let's accept the fact that you'll be dying early, and that your self-induced health problems are raising everyone's insurance rates and medical costs. And that your self-image issues are so bad that you need to start a movement to feel accepted. SMH....

Originally Posted by phreshprince View Post
    Girls are gross ewww...
    True, but they clean up nice, and they give you nice feels when they look at you a certain way. And they can straddle stuff without smashing their balls.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

â–º â–º â–ºDirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts â—„ â—„ â—„ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post

I use mine weekly. Insert meat (quiet, you), add 1/2 cup of broth, veggies, seasonings, and cook on low for 8 hrs. That simple.
    really 8hrs? (this is serious question btw - im krap at cooking)

i just bought one of those slow cookers and gonna try

but 8hrs, oh my... energy bill will go sky high
    .... Winners make a habit of manufacturing their own positive expectations in advance of the event .... (Brian Tracy)
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________

My Progress Journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166412741

www.********.com/pages/IFBB-Figure-Ruta-Bunkute/417467198318609
    https://instagram.com/fitrut

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by rutka View Post
    really 8hrs? (this is serious question btw - im krap at cooking)

i just bought one of those slow cookers and gonna try

but 8hrs, oh my... energy bill will go sky high
    You can cook it on high at like, 5 hrs, but I don't think the meat gets as tender. I don't think it's that much power drain. Probably the same as an oven at 20 mins, etc.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★

â–º â–º â–ºDirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts â—„ â—„ â—„ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    True, but they clean up nice, and they give you nice feels when they look at you a certain way. And they can straddle stuff without smashing their balls.

phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ironcharles View Post
    true, but they clean up nice, and they give you nice feels when they look at you a certain way. And they can straddle stuff without smashing their balls.
    o...

rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You can cook it on high at like, 5 hrs, but I don't think the meat gets as tender. I don't think it's that much power drain. Probably the same as an oven at 20 mins, etc.
    alright ill give it a go then, I take depends slightly on meat too, well will see how that goes

thank you!
    .... Winners make a habit of manufacturing their own positive expectations in advance of the event .... (Brian Tracy)
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________

BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

you're so helpful, to the distressed damsels. you're a real hero, you know that right?
    "lady who goes fishing with men, comes back with red snapper" ~ Walt Whitman, 1986

★★ Blast it With Piss Crew ★★

♋ Mods close my wat do threads Crew ♋

alright ill give it a go then, I take depends slightly on meat too, well will see how that goes

thank you!
    My pleasure, good luck! I've successfully cooked various pork and beef roasts, and a duck in my Crock Pot. It's good for the cheaper cuts, because everything comes out tender.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My pleasure, good luck! I've successfully cooked various pork and beef roasts, and a duck in my Crock Pot. It's good for the cheaper cuts, because everything comes out tender.
    I'd marry you.
    12-5-23

Originally Posted by BunkMoreland View Post
    you're so helpful, to the distressed damsels. you're a real hero, you know that right?
    Don't worry, I'll save you too, Bunk. <3

Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    I'd marry you.
    Do you spit, or swallow?
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★

Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A real hero...and a re-al hu-man.

Damnit, now I got that song stuck in my head.

Good Morning ladies and lads! Happy Saturday morning

yeah I managed to cook duck in the oven, pretty good i think - well no one complained

crock pot will see, dont want to make baby food out of meat

Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Critter5592 View Post
    Just puts pressure against your core, easier to engage it when you have something to "press against"
    Okay, got it.

Nice avatar by the way, heh.

ha

what does your username mean? just curious

yeah I managed to cook duck in the oven, pretty good i think - well no one complained crock pot will see, dont want to make baby food out of meat
    Hey Rutka, how's it going girl? How's the weather up in Cali?

Also, to any and all fans of the 'Alien' film franchise (the Ridley Scott/James Cameron one), they're making a new movie with director Neil Blompfkamp (sp?) of 'District 9' and 'Elysium' fame behind the chair.

Christmas just came early, oh yeah.

BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ha

what does your username mean? just curious
    one of my fave characters from my fave show. what about you, what does your mean?
    "lady who goes fishing with men, comes back with red snapper" ~ Walt Whitman, 1986

zagaboi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zagaboi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zagaboi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zagaboi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zagaboi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zagaboi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zagaboi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zagaboi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zagaboi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zagaboi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zagaboi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Very energizing getting in this thread seeing the pretty ladies after a frustrating day. Sup sup vryone?

Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yeah I managed to cook duck in the oven, pretty good i think - well no one complained

crock pot will see, dont want to make baby food out of meat
    La Jolla reps once I'm off recharge. It's always nice to see a fellow SoCal lifter.
    Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=388841&page=90

xccellence.com, theironden.com

Originally Posted by zagaboi View Post
    Very energizing getting in this thread seeing the pretty ladies after a frustrating day. Sup sup vryone?
    Chilling/lazing out on a cool Saturday morning, the other side of the world bud. You? It's evening at your end right? HOws the weather?

Originally Posted by Sebstan01 View Post

Also, to any and all fans of the 'Alien' film franchise (the Ridley Scott/James Cameron one), they're making a new movie with director Neil Blompfkamp (sp?) of 'District 9' and 'Elysium' fame behind the chair.

The original is one of my favorite movies. I liked the next 4, too, for various reasons. RIP Giger.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★

MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sebstan01 View Post

Awesome, loved the first 2 movies. They lost me on the 3rd one. Have you seen the "prequel", Prometheus? (Love sci-fi genre)

SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MissHolly View Post
    Another beautiful, welcome in, and happy friday !(:
    SNAPCHAT: KING_JAYYDA
    Youtube music: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGekSg1w7bJJvOt2Q4OAipg
    Youtube blogs: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxeEGAND1DlcTHn2Oxix-cg

Originally Posted by SpliTT View Post
    Another beautiful, welcome in, and happy friday !(:
    Me or Jennifer?

Happy Friday

The original is one of my favorite movies. I liked the next 4, too, for various reasons. RIP Giger.
    im hoping neil goes back to district 9 form with this one. elysium was a disappointment. but, he loves the series, always has, and has some really cool ideas. check out the concept art he came out with a few months ago. im excited. i think this'll take place after 2, if i read correctly

Awesome, loved the first 2 movies. They lost me on the 3rd one. Have you seen the "prequel", Prometheus? (Love sci-fi genre)
    i loved prometheus. didn't understand the hate for it. it wasn't perfect, by any means. but really interested, original, and a great prequel

SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Me or Jennifer?

Happy Friday

of course you mrs. holly How are you doing tonight?

i loved prometheus. didn't understand the hate for it. it was perfect, by any means. but really interested, original, and a great prequel
    Was unaware of the hate. Huh...

They're supposed to be making another, obviously, with the way they ended the first one.

How amazing was Giger, huh? I too like the original the best, fantastic horror film in space. People rag on Alien 3 a lot, but I kinda like the dark atmosphere and eeriness to it. 'Twas directed by David Fincher who is known for that kinda stuff.

Hey Miss Holly, recognized you from the female misc. Good to see you ITT.

I have seen Prometheus, and honestly, I enjoyed it. 'Twas fairly good, with some nice performances (esp. from my future ex-husband, Michael Fassbender ).
    Some of the fans complained that it was too lack lustre and that Ridley Scott didn't put enough to whole backstory of the aliens. Fair enough I guess, but I definitely enjoyed watching it.

Also, apparently, they're making a Prometheus 2 that is separate from the Alien movie which Neil will direct (which is being produced by Ridley Scott btw). Wonder how that'll work...?

Originally Posted by SpliTT View Post
    of course you mrs. holly How are you doing tonight?
    Cannot complain...life is good!

Although, I think I've been on the forums a bit too much today. It's pretty bad when you start trolling your 6-year-old son. LOL

How 'bout you?

Just another random drop ITT

i loved prometheus. didn't understand the hate for it. it wasn't perfect, by any means. but really interested, original, and a great prequel
    My thinking exactly. They're making a second Prometheus film allegedly called 'Paradise' w/Naomi and Michael Fassbender returning.