Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Hippofist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hippofist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hippofist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hippofist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hippofist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hippofist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hippofist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hippofist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hippofist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hippofist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hippofist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by FenderElectrics View Post
    WTF kind of gyms do you all go to where these situations occur? Do you have a guy at your gym who tosses benches out of the squat rack too?

I go to a standard commercial gym and everyone there respects everyone else whether gym bro, cardio bunny or whatever. I generally am running some kind of sheiko routine so basically all I do is bench and squat and a lot and can't imagine someone ever saying anything negative about it to me at my gym. On the opposite end I've had a few tell me they respect how much work I put into the squat and even had a trainer film me to use for his clients.

I don't know maybe we are just a polite group at my gym.
    I live in a really small town. Pretty much a town where everyone knows everyone kinda thing. Now that I've thought about the whole thing with a clear mind I think it's literally the fact they're jealous and have no concept of powerlifting, only traditional bodybuilding brostyle ****. So when they saw me squatting pretty much the most they've ever seen apart from my friend whose a strongman, they just couldn't take it.
    Now I think about, it's probably just a case of "he's only been going a year and is better than me but he can't be so I'll just cut him down."

ecchastang is just really nice. (+1000) ecchastang is just really nice. (+1000) ecchastang is just really nice. (+1000) ecchastang is just really nice. (+1000) ecchastang is just really nice. (+1000) ecchastang is just really nice. (+1000) ecchastang is just really nice. (+1000) ecchastang is just really nice. (+1000) ecchastang is just really nice. (+1000) ecchastang is just really nice. (+1000) ecchastang is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by FenderElectrics View Post
    WTF kind of gyms do you all go to where these situations occur? Do you have a guy at your gym who tosses benches out of the squat rack too?

I go to a standard commercial gym and everyone there respects everyone else whether gym bro, cardio bunny or whatever. I generally am running some kind of sheiko routine so basically all I do is bench and squat and a lot and can't imagine someone ever saying anything negative about it to me at my gym. On the opposite end I've had a few tell me they respect how much work I put into the squat and even had a trainer film me to use for his clients.

I don't know maybe we are just a polite group at my gym.
    Thanks for the memories, I miss that thread!

ecchastang is just really nice. (+1000) ecchastang is just really nice. (+1000) ecchastang is just really nice. (+1000) ecchastang is just really nice. (+1000) ecchastang is just really nice. (+1000) ecchastang is just really nice. (+1000) ecchastang is just really nice. (+1000) ecchastang is just really nice. (+1000) ecchastang is just really nice. (+1000) ecchastang is just really nice. (+1000) ecchastang is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by monkeybutter View Post
    brb moving to below sea level
    That's why I have no gainz, I live at 5300 ft. Gotta go back home to Alabama.

Musclekid92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Musclekid92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Musclekid92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Musclekid92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Musclekid92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Musclekid92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Musclekid92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Musclekid92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Musclekid92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Musclekid92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Musclekid92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Been there OP. I can almost gurantee that anything you say, no matter how logical, will be ignored or disputed by those guys. Not worth the effort trying to explain anything to guys like that. Some people are just a$$holes and most likely, they feel threatened by you. Don't let their insecurities and douchebaggery distract you from getting stronger. They sound like the kind of guys who still talk about that one big play they made 30 years ago in peewee football.
    1493 total in 105 class

Lift.Eat.Poop. :

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160515911

ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000) ToolTime2120 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Either try to explain it/show them the program template, tell him who Candito is and how he's a worldwide successful powerlifter.

Also tell them to fuk off and worry about themselves. Nothing pisses me off more than people who get so butthurt about what others are doing. Especially in the gym, a place that is strictly based around SELF improvement.
    Barely use FB, deleted Twitter, never had an Instagram crew
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    Vocal Trance crew
    IF is GOAT
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2014 Thread Crew ★★★
    ┏(-_-)┛I was part of the Ultra 2015 Thread Crew┗(-_- )┓

thiba17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thiba17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thiba17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thiba17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thiba17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thiba17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thiba17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thiba17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thiba17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thiba17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thiba17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Hippofist View Post
    I switched to Candito's 6 week cycle from SS and just got done doing a set of 157.5kg, 160kg, 162.5kg 3 reps each. These bunch of guys always **** talk me "All he does is squat, doesn't mean anything" etc.

This dude came up to me the other day to tell me "I won't grow or get stronger" from doing what I'm doing so I sent him a link of Candito at his last meet.
    So, he comes up to me again today and says "You know that video of that dude, you know he doesn't actually train like that. Like just doing squat and deadlifts.."
    How ****ing stupid. This dude who half squats 80kg is telling me what I'm doing is wrong. I go "This is exactly what he does, I'm doing his routine." The dude then goes "Yeah, I don't think so."

How does anyone deal with gym bro's? I'm straight up squatting and deadlifting more than them (just below/on par with their benches) after a year and all I ever hear is them putting me down from across the room.
    They are in straight up denial.

Sorry for the rant, I'm not sure this is even the right place for this thread I just really need to get it out of my system. I care so much about this and I just can't handle it when I'm constantly put down by a group of 30/40 year olds who are just **** at what they do but will refute it till they die.
    I know I should ignore it but I can't.

Lifts are at 180kg, 210kg, 95kg.
    They are just mutha f*kn peanut butter jealous OP, don't worry about idiots and keep on keeping on
    "Ain't nothing to it, but to do it"

icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by monkeybutter View Post
    brb moving to below sea level
    Sounds like your moving to New Orleans. Recent studies have shown that New Orleans drops a 1/2" per year. You don't even have to adjust your weight. The earth is adjusting it for you.
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them
    Iron fist to claim it all

tylerkeen42 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tylerkeen42 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tylerkeen42 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tylerkeen42 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tylerkeen42 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tylerkeen42 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tylerkeen42 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tylerkeen42 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tylerkeen42 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tylerkeen42 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tylerkeen42 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Musclekid92 View Post
    They sound like the kind of guys who still talk about that one big play they made 30 years ago in peewee football.
    This guy's probably right. Just by chance did the guy who said this look like this?
    Best Lifts:Gym/Meet
    Squat:455/405
    Bench:315/295
    Deadlift:505/500

sup_jason will become famous soon enough. (+50) sup_jason will become famous soon enough. (+50) sup_jason will become famous soon enough. (+50) sup_jason will become famous soon enough. (+50) sup_jason will become famous soon enough. (+50) sup_jason will become famous soon enough. (+50) sup_jason will become famous soon enough. (+50) sup_jason will become famous soon enough. (+50) sup_jason will become famous soon enough. (+50) sup_jason will become famous soon enough. (+50) sup_jason will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Everybody has their own reasons to be at the gym. It's like someone's ridiculing other members who goes on the treadmill just to lose weight. It's best to ignore them and do your own thing.
    Powerlifter/Bodybuilder
    1RM Sleeveless+Beltless PRs: 460/B:340/D:525

#teamforeverliftingalone

fakieftw will become famous soon enough. (+50) fakieftw will become famous soon enough. (+50) fakieftw will become famous soon enough. (+50) fakieftw will become famous soon enough. (+50) fakieftw will become famous soon enough. (+50) fakieftw will become famous soon enough. (+50) fakieftw will become famous soon enough. (+50) fakieftw will become famous soon enough. (+50) fakieftw will become famous soon enough. (+50) fakieftw will become famous soon enough. (+50) fakieftw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Was in a similar situation as you OP. Next time one of the dudes comes to tell you how you are doing squats wrong, tell him to get under the bar and show you, make sure you attempt this when you are lifting more than they can do. He will either back off because you said you can lift more then them (and they half squat), or try to impress and break their sh*t up.

Either way, you win. Forever.

GL
    Best Meet Lifts @ 72.5kgs | 162.5/105/195kgs
    Best Meet Lifts @ 82kgs | 175/110/215kgs
    Best Meet Lifts @ 80.6kgs | 222.5/135/232.5kgs (equipped)

jdubya275 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdubya275 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdubya275 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdubya275 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdubya275 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdubya275 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdubya275 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdubya275 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdubya275 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdubya275 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdubya275 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tylerkeen42 View Post
    This guy's probably right. Just by chance did the guy who said this look like this?
    "Peaked in High School" Rob Lowe is fitting here.

Hippofist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hippofist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hippofist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hippofist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hippofist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hippofist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hippofist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hippofist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hippofist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hippofist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hippofist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tylerkeen42 View Post
    ****ing lol'd, The facial expression is on point man.

I feel way better about things after sleeping on it. I realise now I should of just let it go over my head and ignored it instead of letting it upset me because at the end of the day it's completely irrelevant to my training and I must be doing something right if people are watching me train so diligently in comparison to themselves. I just want next week to come so I can hit my PR's and continue becoming the strongest mofo I can be.

Cheers for the support to everyone whose posted, I never realised how solid the community was. Personal growth gainz > Bicep gainz.

lol jk bicep gainz > Life.

smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I switched to Candito's 6 week cycle from SS and just got done doing a set of 157.5kg, 160kg, 162.5kg 3 reps each. These bunch of guys always **** talk me "All he does is squat, doesn't mean anything" etc.

This dude came up to me the other day to tell me "I won't grow or get stronger" from doing what I'm doing so I sent him a link of Candito at his last meet.
    So, he comes up to me again today and says "You know that video of that dude, you know he doesn't actually train like that. Like just doing squat and deadlifts.."
    How ****ing stupid. This dude who half squats 80kg is telling me what I'm doing is wrong. I go "This is exactly what he does, I'm doing his routine." The dude then goes "Yeah, I don't think so."

How does anyone deal with gym bro's? I'm straight up squatting and deadlifting more than them (just below/on par with their benches) after a year and all I ever hear is them putting me down from across the room.
    They are in straight up denial.

Sorry for the rant, I'm not sure this is even the right place for this thread I just really need to get it out of my system. I care so much about this and I just can't handle it when I'm constantly put down by a group of 30/40 year olds who are just **** at what they do but will refute it till they die.
    I know I should ignore it but I can't.

Lifts are at 180kg, 210kg, 95kg.
    for a second I thought you were talking about me, then i remembered I don't go to your gym.
    But ok ok people have made gains from his squat and deadlift programs sure, but I haven't heard of one person that has had good gains from his bench program, find another program (if you cant make your own) before you waste to much time and your chest atrophies.
    Best Raw total 1850 at 181 lbs
    best comp raw lifts @ 181
    squat 710
    bench 500
    deadlift 670
    "Lightest man to bench 500 raw in a full meet"
    my you tube channel of my training http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkt7CVJ7443k6Vu_1DwP3UA
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #9 ||---||
    ()---() York Barbell Club #81 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #81 []---[]

Originally Posted by smokinHawk View Post
    for a second I thought you were talking about me, then i remembered I don't go to your gym.
    But ok ok people have made gains from his squat and deadlift programs sure, but I haven't heard of one person that has had good gains from his bench program, find another program (if you cant make your own) before you waste to much time and your chest atrophies.
    I know what you mean, when I did some searching on peoples results I saw a bunch of good things for squat and deadlift but plateaus on bench.
    I'm nearing the end of the first cycle and will do another to really see what I can personally get out of it and then switch to something else if my bench is lagging.

TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by smokinHawk View Post
    But what if he's REALLY determined?!?
    There is no such thing as 'strong enough'

smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TrettinR View Post
    then he makes and constantly adjusts his own program to get the results he wants?????????????
    Best Raw total 1850 at 181 lbs
    best comp raw lifts @ 181
    squat 710
    bench 500
    deadlift 670
    "Lightest man to bench 500 raw in a full meet"
    my you tube channel of my training http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkt7CVJ7443k6Vu_1DwP3UA
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #9 ||---||
    ()---() York Barbell Club #81 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #81 []---[]

BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Two ways I tend to handle that situation depending on how ornery I'm feeling:
    1. Smile and nod. Ignore the person. Enjoy a good laugh at their expense
    2. Start drilling them with questions about what is the "right" way to do things and what makes it better and ask them how they've applied it to their own programming and asking them about their lifts. This will often expose more of their ignorance and just about always leads to more amusement.

Nearly all of the time I stick to #1 since it's quicker and I can get back to lifting. But #2 can be fun sometimes too. Like the kid who told me I squatted too frequently, I went on to learn that he only does curls standing up because he's an athlete and athletes do things on their feet and not while sitting. Science.
    Would rep this but on recharge.

Agree with everyone else OP, just ignore them/smile and nod and crack on with your own thing and just keep on getting stronger. Let the idiots carry on with their 80kg half squats whilst you actually improve.
    ''There’s this battle over waterboarding at places like Guantanamo Bay. I think that they should just say, “Hey, if you guys don’t talk, you have to see Hercules In New York.” I guarantee those guys would talk much faster. You don’t need to do waterboarding or anything else. That’s the ultimate threat.''

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Team Kai

''Well that's a kick in the gentleman relish'' MaKaiser

hmenen is just really nice. (+1000) hmenen is just really nice. (+1000) hmenen is just really nice. (+1000) hmenen is just really nice. (+1000) hmenen is just really nice. (+1000) hmenen is just really nice. (+1000) hmenen is just really nice. (+1000) hmenen is just really nice. (+1000) hmenen is just really nice. (+1000) hmenen is just really nice. (+1000) hmenen is just really nice. (+1000)
    tell them its obviously working better than what they do given your numbers > theirs
    state how much you've added on this program
    ask why they aren't lifting more than you/ candito if they know better
    advertising not permitted

"you are 15, you lack any visible mass, and you are trying to lose weight? Recipe for disaster."
    - former300lber
    Been fixing that^

log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165769351&page=2

IsThisRealKnife will become famous soon enough. (+50) IsThisRealKnife will become famous soon enough. (+50) IsThisRealKnife will become famous soon enough. (+50) IsThisRealKnife will become famous soon enough. (+50) IsThisRealKnife will become famous soon enough. (+50) IsThisRealKnife will become famous soon enough. (+50) IsThisRealKnife will become famous soon enough. (+50) IsThisRealKnife will become famous soon enough. (+50) IsThisRealKnife will become famous soon enough. (+50) IsThisRealKnife will become famous soon enough. (+50) IsThisRealKnife will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would laugh my arse off
    F**k your excuses!

Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing, moderation is for cowards.

strongpath is just really nice. (+1000) strongpath is just really nice. (+1000) strongpath is just really nice. (+1000) strongpath is just really nice. (+1000) strongpath is just really nice. (+1000) strongpath is just really nice. (+1000) strongpath is just really nice. (+1000) strongpath is just really nice. (+1000) strongpath is just really nice. (+1000) strongpath is just really nice. (+1000) strongpath is just really nice. (+1000)
    The phrase, You can't fix stupid" comes to mind almost every week in the gym due to the stuff I see (university gym with a fair bit of turnover). I just smile to myself while I do my own thing. Giving unsolicited advice is the first sign the guy is moron. When you see a big pile of steaming crap on the sidewalk, you don't argue with it, you don't try to put it down. If you get into a **** storm, there is no win. Winning is stepping around, getting on with your day and your goals and not letting sh*t sidetrack from your goals. This jerk is an opportunity for you to reframe your perspective. He's a loser. What's bugging you is that this loser can get under your skin. You are doing your research and experimenting with programs to find what works best for you. So you have the physical part on track. But instead of attracting compliments, you've attracted a "hater." Why? It's your mental game you need to sharpen. When you control your own reactions and he can see in your eyes that you know he's full of sh*t, he will gravitate to someone else. Stick to your program and make gains. When the time is right, work in with him one day on one of the big 3 and watch him staple himself under the bar when his smack talk catches up with him. Loser will still tell you why your program isn't good enough because that's what losers do. They make excuses and argue with success. Let your results speak for themselves and measure yourself against what you did yesterday, last week, last month. If you are progressing, great. If not, adjust. Ignore the noise outside and focus. When you focus your attention and energy on what you control and not on what you don't - you will eventually realize the type that is nothing more than a distraction. When you realize that they become meaningless.

TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by strongpath View Post
    The phrase, You can't fix stupid" comes to mind
    "You can't fix stupid. But you can hit it in the head with a shovel."

- Rob Trettin
    There is no such thing as 'strong enough'

kmc06005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kmc06005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kmc06005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kmc06005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kmc06005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kmc06005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kmc06005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kmc06005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kmc06005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kmc06005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kmc06005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    More weight is always more impressive... ShortDave

Bench is not rocket science, it's quite easy to perform... Fredrik Smulter

Youtube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCmVOUy3IyAVqR2bFCoKzffw/videos

My BP log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171116851

arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

- Rob Trettin
    1372 @ 205
    USAPL Senior International Coach & IPF Cat II Referee
    Squats & Science Head Coach
    http://squatsandscience.com/sscoaching/

Boynton Barbell Center:
    http://boyntonbarbellcenter.com/

YouTube Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ariandbz

JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000)

- Rob Trettin
    A total@A body weight
    Jesus, Powerlifting, Strongman, foggy mirrors.

JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Damn, KFC we need to step the GIF game up. URian meen bidness
    A total@A body weight
    Jesus, Powerlifting, Strongman, foggy mirrors.

Originally Posted by strongpath View Post
    The phrase, You can't fix stupid" comes to mind almost every week in the gym due to the stuff I see (university gym with a fair bit of turnover). I just smile to myself while I do my own thing. Giving unsolicited advice is the first sign the guy is moron. When you see a big pile of steaming crap on the sidewalk, you don't argue with it, you don't try to put it down. If you get into a **** storm, there is no win. Winning is stepping around, getting on with your day and your goals and not letting sh*t sidetrack from your goals. This jerk is an opportunity for you to reframe your perspective. He's a loser. What's bugging you is that this loser can get under your skin. You are doing your research and experimenting with programs to find what works best for you. So you have the physical part on track. But instead of attracting compliments, you've attracted a "hater." Why? It's your mental game you need to sharpen. When you control your own reactions and he can see in your eyes that you know he's full of sh*t, he will gravitate to someone else. Stick to your program and make gains. When the time is right, work in with him one day on one of the big 3 and watch him staple himself under the bar when his smack talk catches up with him. Loser will still tell you why your program isn't good enough because that's what losers do. They make excuses and argue with success. Let your results speak for themselves and measure yourself against what you did yesterday, last week, last month. If you are progressing, great. If not, adjust. Ignore the noise outside and focus. When you focus your attention and energy on what you control and not on what you don't - you will eventually realize the type that is nothing more than a distraction. When you realize that they become meaningless.
    Man, your comment has really stood out to me. Thank you.

dbmata is on a distinguished road. (+10) dbmata is on a distinguished road. (+10) dbmata is on a distinguished road. (+10) dbmata is on a distinguished road. (+10) dbmata is on a distinguished road. (+10) dbmata is on a distinguished road. (+10) dbmata is on a distinguished road. (+10) dbmata is on a distinguished road. (+10) dbmata is on a distinguished road. (+10) dbmata is on a distinguished road. (+10) dbmata is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bulldog the little twits.

Deadlift 210kg, say, ok sister. your turn. He won't pull it.

Be prepared though, that if he does pull it, he'll curl it, and then you'll feel bad. lol. I kid. Screw those guys, don't waste your time.

kmc06005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kmc06005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kmc06005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kmc06005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kmc06005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kmc06005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kmc06005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kmc06005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kmc06005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kmc06005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kmc06005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JohnnyRingo350 View Post
    Damn, KFC we need to step the GIF game up. URian meen bidness
    Gamechanger: I made the gif Arian posted.

More weight is always more impressive... ShortDave

Bench is not rocket science, it's quite easy to perform... Fredrik Smulter

Youtube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCmVOUy3IyAVqR2bFCoKzffw/videos

My BP log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171116851

thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, I'm just gonna go at a different time. There is no getting through to them.
    Just ignore them and go about your business. Ain't that hard bro.
    Strongman Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138026593

You hit like a vegetarian Superh1's Avatar
    Superh1 is just really nice. (+1000) Superh1 is just really nice. (+1000) Superh1 is just really nice. (+1000) Superh1 is just really nice. (+1000) Superh1 is just really nice. (+1000) Superh1 is just really nice. (+1000) Superh1 is just really nice. (+1000) Superh1 is just really nice. (+1000) Superh1 is just really nice. (+1000) Superh1 is just really nice. (+1000) Superh1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ****ing annoying man. have a gym budy like this. He does no research and is the embodiment of broscience.
    The other night he worked in with me on the bench. I was doing 3 sets of 5.
    He said to me "why do you only do 5 reps? and with heavy weight? that does absolutely nothing for your body. its pointless."

coming from the guy who proceeds to do 15 rep bench sets with flared elbows and supersets with pushups.

Did not have the motivation to explain. too set in their broscience ways.
    *************************Positive crew**************************************
    ----------------------only negs stupid spam posts & unproductive racist ones----------------------
    ---calls out keyboard warriors crew----