Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Registered User NigelThornberry's Avatar
    NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Why you should feel SORRY for women, not bitter.

I wanted to write this post to try and get rid of the amount of butthurt, bitter, anti-female threads I keep seeing getting posted here every day. About how women are disgusting, evil, manipulative and inferior to men. I love women, but simultaneously feel sorry for them. Women in todays society get thrown to the DOGS. Women get used and are thrown away like pieces of trash and I don't even mean it on the one night stand scale... I am referring to their entire LIVES. I just wanted to post this to maybe illuminate the minds of some men as well as women on this forum.

Think about what it's like being a woman.... and this is a very brutal truth that many have to swallow: A womans body is the essence of what makes her desirable. I definitely don't fully agree with that statement, but I acknowledge the harsh reality. Women are often never valued for their accomplishments or contributions to society. They are constantly ridiculed and patronised for wanting and achieving "mans work" aka work that actually matters. Society's position is clear: Women are only valued for their pretty faces and youthful bodies. Women who have lost the genetic lottery realise this very early on. They are basically invisible to men and more often than not, will remain invisible for the rest of their lives.

For those that are fortunate to have been born attractive, their lives are amazing....at first. They are fed the illusion that they are perfect, forever desirable and that they deserve the very best... for a while, the illusion is real as women hold almost ALL the power when it comes to relationships and sex. The women have the first pick of the most desirable men while the average men are often left out. How many times have you seen threads on the misc of men moaning about their poor sex lives while the women they know can get sex ANYTIME they want. What neither parties realise is that women hit their sexual prime far earlier than men, much the same way women hit their physical primes earlier than men. The difference is, a woman's physical prime directly correlates to her desirability. A man's does not. This is why in the end, it's the men who win in the dating game.

The really tragic part is that no one ever tells the women this truth. They are fed LIES their entire lives and become entitled. What men have to realise IT'S NOT THEIR FAULT. Would you be any different if you were brought up that way? The women have no idea about the reality that sets in when they are past their physical prime (usually around the age of 30). Suddenly, the power dynamics of relationships dramatically reverses. The women are no longer seen as desirable. Society, which once used to pedestal these women, shuns them completely. They were only valued for their bodies, hence they are discarded entirely in favour of the never ending supply of more beautiful, more youthful women. A beautiful woman dies twice.

I love women. I love hanging out with them, I love talking to them, I love being around them... but I feel sorry for them, because so many of them have no idea what is coming. How society literally only cares about them when they are hot and will throw them in the trash once they aren't anymore. How would you feel if you realised your entire life, people only liked you because you were young and hot? I think the more men who realise these truths will understand how to treat women for what they actually are: people. STOP pedestalling women and realise that if you can pierce the illusion that society creates for them, they will respect and become attracted to you for it. I believe this is the essence of "game"

To the women reading this (if any). I know this might be tough to hear, but it's the truth: society mostly values you for your looks and youth... but that doesn't mean you can't beat the system. Don't believe the lies you keep getting told. Go to the gym, read books, find a passion. Simply being young and attractive will not last forever, invest in YOURSELF.

TL;DR
    - Sick of butthurt rants on the misc about women
    - Society only values women for their bodies
    - Society feeds women the illusion of perfection and entitlement
    - The reality hits once women move past their physical prime
    - Women are treated like pieces of **** their entire lives. When they are young, they are objectified. When they are old, they don't even exist.
    - Realising these truths as a man will HELP you with women.
    - Realising these truths as a woman will help you become a better person.

Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Truths now realized

wut do now OP?

xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    TLDR. Fuk women

NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NigelThornberry has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Ceo10kdaybro View Post
    Truths now realized

wut do now OP?
    Most princples still apply... keep lifting and improving yourself + keep talking and trying to get with girls.

aestheticsrus is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticsrus is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticsrus is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticsrus is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticsrus is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticsrus is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticsrus is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticsrus is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticsrus is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticsrus is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticsrus is just really nice. (+1000)
    the fuk are you talking about you WK *******, being a female is life on easy mode. brb just marry a rich guy and be set for life.

iamxclusive is a name known to all. (+5000) iamxclusive is a name known to all. (+5000) iamxclusive is a name known to all. (+5000) iamxclusive is a name known to all. (+5000) iamxclusive is a name known to all. (+5000) iamxclusive is a name known to all. (+5000) iamxclusive is a name known to all. (+5000) iamxclusive is a name known to all. (+5000) iamxclusive is a name known to all. (+5000) iamxclusive is a name known to all. (+5000) iamxclusive is a name known to all. (+5000)
    seems legit

MrDevereaux has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrDevereaux has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrDevereaux has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrDevereaux has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrDevereaux has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrDevereaux has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrDevereaux has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrDevereaux has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrDevereaux has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrDevereaux has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrDevereaux has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fukk you OP you *******. Negged.

prbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) prbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) prbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) prbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) prbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) prbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) prbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) prbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) prbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) prbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) prbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Had low expectations of this thread but op is actually a cool guy. I do disagree that you should feel "sorry" for them, just treat them how you would any other person and you'll be golden. Do you think women should feel sorry for men before they're at their sexual prime? No? That's just how the world works man.

Cliffs - Be a nice person
    +++++Positive Crew+++++

_____MISC BALD CREW_____

Carlson Gracie BJJ Crew

FORTUNE FAVORS THE BOLD

Originally Posted by aestheticsrus View Post
    the fuk are you talking about you WK *******, being a female is life on easy mode. brb just marry a rich guy and be set for life.
    being an ATTRACTIVE woman is life on easy mode + you're only really looking at life at the surface level. Try and think about things a little deeper, that's where most of the action happens.

Originally Posted by prbrah View Post
    Had low expectations of this thread but op is actually a cool guy. I do disagree that you should feel "sorry" for them, just treat them how you would any other person and you'll be golden. Do you think women should feel sorry for men before they're at their sexual prime? No? That's just how the world works man.

Cliffs - Be a nice person
    You are right, I just tried to frame it this way to maybe counter act the amount of hatred for women I see on the misc. Truth has no temperature.

Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ceo10kdaybro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NigelThornberry View Post
    Most princples still apply... keep lifting and improving yourself + keep talking and trying to get with girls.
    '

ok, but how

you've told me how women have been treated so badly, so the only thing you can do to something badly treated , is to treat them well... aka, whiteknight?

even though women are treated like chit you say, being a WK turns them off even more

this is why I think women are strange.

joecayse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joecayse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joecayse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joecayse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joecayse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joecayse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joecayse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joecayse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joecayse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joecayse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joecayse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah man, it's like, society's fault and stuff, man.

Originally Posted by Ceo10kdaybro View Post
    '

ok, but how

you've told me how women have been treated so badly, so the only thing you can do to something badly treated , is to treat them well... aka, whiteknight?

even though women are treated like chit you say, being a WK turns them off even more

this is why I think women are strange.
    No, that's not at all what I'm saying. I think women are treated poorly over the course of their entire lives, not on the day to day basis. It works at a different scale. You are still thinking too logically. Treat women as PEOPLE because that's what they are. If she is acting like a bitch, call her out. If she's being nice, treat her well.

MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ain't reading this chit.

Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    cliffs of cliffs? not reading that novel, brah.
    Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit softly.

Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    negged

WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ok dude no one is going to read your little white knight rant about woman.

Originally Posted by Jax05 View Post
    cliffs of cliffs? not reading that novel, brah.
    cliff of cliffs: women end up losing in the game of life

sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000)
    Older women get completely ignored? How so? If you mean not hit on 24/7 then yes.

Half of society is women, so you are saying women only value other women for their looks.

I disagree with you. People who do great things get remembered for it regardless of physical appearance.

I don't see either gender as that different. Regardless of whether you are a male or female the same rules apply.

Both men and women are glorified for their looks, wealth, popularity, and talents. Women have it a bit harder in the workplace but its better then its ever been.

In the end ignorant evil minded people value others for what they can get from them. A good person values another by how much they do to help others. Hang with bad people and you will be treated poorly hang with good people and you will be treated well.

The type of women I don't like are ones who preach women's rights and **** when they themselves are a walking female stereotype.

There are plenty of things to hate about my own gender as well, its just more fun to pick on females also misc
    yolo- you only lift once

Sumo Deadlift: 480 x1
    Back Squat: 450 x1
    Bench: 240 x1

joecayse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joecayse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joecayse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joecayse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joecayse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joecayse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joecayse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joecayse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joecayse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joecayse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joecayse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NigelThornberry View Post
    You are still thinking too logically.

You sound like a woman trying to prove a point.

Smob3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smob3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smob3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smob3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smob3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smob3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smob3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smob3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smob3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smob3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smob3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Most pathetic thing I've half-read in a while

joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Not true at all. Good women aren't used and disposed of, just the entitled sloots. Good women go on to become wives, mothers to their children, and grandmothers, long after their "prime." You need to learn there's more to life than sex OP. Also negged for telling us to WK sloots.
    *positive crew*
    *aesthetic voice crew*

butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    fkn lol @ ur username
    pm me ur pics and ill rep u haha jk no homo lol haha no but srsly pls pm me ur pics haha just glutes and maybe face haha no homo again lol just kidding kinda not rly lol pls send them

PwnedTheism is not very well liked. (-100) PwnedTheism is not very well liked. (-100) PwnedTheism is not very well liked. (-100) PwnedTheism is not very well liked. (-100) PwnedTheism is not very well liked. (-100) PwnedTheism is not very well liked. (-100) PwnedTheism is not very well liked. (-100) PwnedTheism is not very well liked. (-100) PwnedTheism is not very well liked. (-100) PwnedTheism is not very well liked. (-100) PwnedTheism is not very well liked. (-100)
    enjoy the neg *******

GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GenghisBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I love woman but don't like when they give me feels Though you gotta learn how to play the game to win and use to your advantage. Men and female are different biologically but both sides are not perfect. That sloot is going to sloot is just hypergamy or plain human retardation. Never underestimate human stupidity. Also guys are to blame too, utilize your brain and analyze through her actions and past to pick the correct girl. Sometimes the guy goes full potato at the type of women they want. Oneitis syndrome or the girl just sloots. You've got to find a balance.

Originally Posted by sgttom View Post
    Older women get completely ignored? How so? If you mean not hit on 24/7 then yes.

Half of society is women, so you are saying women only value other women for their looks.

I disagree with you. People who do great things get remembered for it regardless of physical appearance.

I don't see either gender as that different. Regardless of whether you are a male or female the same rules apply.
    Both men and women are glorified for their looks, wealth, popularity, and talents. Women have it a bit harder in the workplace but its better then its ever been.

In the end ignorant evil minded people value others for what they can get from them. A good person values another by how much they do to help others. Hang with bad people and you will be treated poorly hang with good people and you will be treated well.

The type of women I don't like are ones who preach women's rights and **** when they themselves are a walking female stereotype.
    I was looking at things through the lens of POWER. Where does the power lie? You're right in saying women don't just value other women for their looks.. but is that really relevant? The only time women really have any power is when they are young and beautiful and even then, it's only confined to the realm of relationships and sex.

Once they are past their prime, women basically have nothing at all... UNLESS they have cultivated it themselves.

imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Read your whole post OP and I kinda agree to an extent srs. The difference between men and women is more than just attraction based and comes down quite frankly to the differences in the ways we think and interact. Women, generally speaking think and act based on their emotions, not just in relationships but in life in general.. if the slightest bad thing happens to her during the day, her whole day is ruined.. because that one bad thing sticks in her head, toys with her emotions, and because women don't generally process thoughts logically, her whole day and interactions are based on those emotions.

Women respond more to negative emotions than positive emotions it seems like.. you can even see the proof on this forum with all the guys who comment "Want sum fuk?" (lulz) and quoting her, she won't respond. But for the poster who calls her out on something or debates her on something, directly tells her she's wrong about something, she almost always replies back to that poster to prove she's right. The same concept applies in real life, I've found..

For the douchebag "jerk" who doesn't give her much attention, treats her like crap, roughs her up in bed etc., she knows she's almost disposable to him, so she feels the need to prove to him that she's not disposable. I think this is why women react so positively to movies like the notebook because they feel like they can turn the "jerk" into a guy like that. She's never going to be attracted to the orbiters who constantly feed her ego because he's not a challenge to her and can't really be "changed"..

Women naturally have not been effective leaders because of their general inability to process things logically, which men have been better at in general, thus their ineffectiveness in contributing groundbreaking things in technology or society in general.
    IG: humpsfofree

Vinkol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vinkol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vinkol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vinkol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vinkol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vinkol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vinkol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vinkol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vinkol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vinkol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vinkol has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Women have it easy, brb if she is hot the sky is the limit.
    Us not so much brb you need a good career, not be fat, be social and not ugly.

**Always picks #7 crew**
    **IIFYM Crew**
    **Sniff hard as fuk when girls pass by to smell their vagina crew**

Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    in to read and neg later, but skimming through LOL @ "women are treated poorly"....what about average guys? Treated like insects

Originally Posted by imperialmisc View Post
    Read your whole post OP and I kinda agree to an extent srs. The difference between men and women is more than just attraction based and comes down quite frankly to the differences in the ways we think and interact. Women, generally speaking think and act based on their emotions, not just in relationships but in life in general.. if the slightest bad thing happens to her during the day, her whole day is ruined.. because that one bad thing sticks in her head, toys with her emotions, and because women don't generally process thoughts logically, her whole day and interactions are based on those emotions.

Women respond more to negative emotions than positive emotions it seems like.. you can even see the proof on this forum with all the guys who comment "Want sum fuk?" (lulz) and quoting her, she won't respond. But for the poster who calls her out on something or debates her on something, directly tells her she's wrong about something, she almost always replies back to that poster to prove she's right. The same concept applies in real life, I've found..

For the douchebag "jerk" who doesn't give her much attention, treats her like crap, roughs her up in bed etc., she knows she's almost disposable to him, so she feels the need to prove to him that she's not disposable. I think this is why women react so positively to movies like the notebook because they feel like they can turn the "jerk" into a guy like that. She's never going to be attracted to the orbiters who constantly feed her ego because he's not a challenge to her and can't really be "changed"..

Women naturally have not been effective leaders because of their general inability to process things logically, which men have been better at in general, thus their ineffectiveness in contributing groundbreaking things in technology or society in general.

Solid post

your becoming another favorite miscer. Take my measlies.

hows the no virgin thread coming along