Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

HoustonMiscer's Story (srs)(pls respect srs tag)(help)(tl;dr)(pls read)

Misc I first joined this forum in 2011. My weight has been an issue ever since elementary school. I have always been the fat kid in my family. I am 25 years old now and about to enter the real world (career) but even this is not bringing excitement or happiness to my life. All of my sadness, lack of relationships, and depression has stemmed from one thing and that is my weight. I am not confident in myself because of my weight. I have low self esteem still at 25 because of my weight. My failure with women can be traced back to one thing and that is my weight.

I have tried the gym many times but I have never been able to stick to it and have always ended up quitting on it. I have lost the respect of many family members because of this including my own father and brother. I have never had the self discipline and determination to lose 50+ pounds. As the years of my life went by and as I began to lose the support and respect of my own loved ones, I have slowly started to give up hope. These past 4 years were the worst years of my life. In March of 2014 I made one more attempt to lose weight and it was going well for about 2 months. I went from 205 to 192. Sure, I was going to the gym and attempting to lose weight but I was alone in this fight. My family had already lost all faith in me to accomplish this goal. I do not blame them because I had let them down so many times before. Just like every other time, I quit, again. At this time I was in a very dark place and one week before my 25th birthday I almost did something very very bad. I went for a drive and took a notebook and a pen with me and wrote a note in the notebook. It was only after reading the note that I broke down in tears, crumpled up the note and threw it in the trash and drove back home. For others weight can be a small issue that they can take care of fairly easily but for me this is an issue that has taken over my life. I have always been one to say " I can do this by myself. I don't need anyone's help." I have lost everyone and everything to this. The worst thing about it is that it is all my fault and I know it.

This has caused problems for me not only for my self image but with my love life and relationships too. I am a 25 year old kissless virgin. My self image and my weight is a big reason for this. My weight is not the only thing contributing to this. My confidence and self esteem is very low and I want to change that so bad. I have never had a girlfriend and have tried in failed in online dating. One of my cousins is engaged and the other has a girlfriend now. I am very happy for them but these two things have only made me realize how much of a disappointment I am to my family that I am not able to give them these things. I have beaten myself up over it and guilt tripped myself over it for so many years.

I am a person who keeps to himself and is quiet. I am not a very strong willed person and often wear my emotions on my sleeve. I don't show my emotions to people very often but I let things get to me and effect me. Many of you may call this beta. I don't want to be beta anymore. I want to change. I am shedding so many tears right now because it would make me so happy if I can turn my life around and lose this weight. Nothing would make me happier. Even such a small thing as losing 50 pounds would mean so much to me Misc. I want to accomplish this goal so badly.

A miscer by the name of MoonBaseAlpha made a thread challenging me to lose weight and went so far as to say to ban him if I don't reach the goal. The fact that a stranger could put so much faith in me brought me to tears (srs). No one has ever put that much faith in me and put that much belief in me. He put his ass on the line for me, a ******* that he does not even know. I understand that I am all talk right now. I need to improve in every way possible, physically, mentally, and emotionally. I need your help Misc. I will put in 150% and more. I will do whatever it takes. I will post progress pics and post my diet logs. If I don't keep my end of the bargain pls neg me to oblivion (srs).

"Just because someone stumbles, loses their way, it doesn't mean they are lost forever. Sometimes we all need a little help."

I need your help Misc. I promise I will fukking lose this weight. I will do anything and everything till my last fukking breath to accomplish this goal. The only thing I need is Misc's support and discipline to whip my ******* ass into shape if I start waning from the path.
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Its about always coming back to diet / fitness even if you stop for a while. At some point you just do it everyday and cant imagine life without it.

adiadi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adiadi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adiadi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adiadi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adiadi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adiadi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adiadi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adiadi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adiadi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adiadi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adiadi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you're really determined to get results, post in this thread what you did each day that got you closer to your goal. Start tomorrow, and don't stop. The support of the misc will come, but you need to hold up your end as well. Just subscribed to this thread, I'll be checking in on you.

MarsMan173 is just really nice. (+1000) MarsMan173 is just really nice. (+1000) MarsMan173 is just really nice. (+1000) MarsMan173 is just really nice. (+1000) MarsMan173 is just really nice. (+1000) MarsMan173 is just really nice. (+1000) MarsMan173 is just really nice. (+1000) MarsMan173 is just really nice. (+1000) MarsMan173 is just really nice. (+1000) MarsMan173 is just really nice. (+1000) MarsMan173 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sup bro. Houston brah checking in. If you ever need a training partner let me know, I am down bud.
    *Houston Bro*
    IG: Rickster1001
    SnapChat: SlickRick1001

Vegg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vegg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vegg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vegg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vegg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vegg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vegg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vegg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vegg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vegg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vegg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thing is, from your perspective you may be thinking it's too late to change for the better but I'll tell you, every day above ground is a good day to start changing for the better.

I was 220 when I was 39 and decided to take action. I'm 42 now and at my lowest weight came in at 159 lbs, then started lifting and now hovering between 170-180. Thinking about things from the perspective of age, you have so much time ahead of you and since that time will pass anyways, it's just better to take action now and learn to stick with it. If I had started when I was your age, there's no telling how I would be by now. That time goes by so fast...

3 years goes by in a flash and I've had to completely get a new wardrobe since then including socks brah. My legs look good now after carrying all that extra weight so I bought lower cut socks to show them off, lmfao, whatever it takes.

Now for how I lost weight and started getting more fit was to just get rid of all processed food and eat clean and start lifting after just walking off about 20 pounds of the weight at first. Now my day consists of something like this every day

Fitness routine: Lift 6 days a week one body part per day, cardio every day in the form of walking or riding bike. Nothing intense as my knees complain too much. Grew up on a skateboard, working on rehabbing still.

Food: Breakfast= one egg, 6 tbs eggwhites, 1/2 cup spinach or kale, steamed, 1/2 cup oatmeal, coffee, 1 tsp honey for coffee and 1 tsp for oatmeal. Cinnamon in coffee and oatmeal.

Snack: 1 oz chopped chicken with stone ground mustard

Lunch: 1/2 split chicken breast, baked, no skin (3 to 4 oz) with side salad of romaine, tomato, mushroom, cucumber, olive oil and balsamic vinegar.

Snack: 1 cup of split pea soup homemade. 1 handful of dark chocolate

Snack: 1 cup greek yogurt with 1 tbsp honey and 1 oz walnuts or almonds and cinnamon

Snack: 1/2 salmon fillet with a yam with whipped butter and multi-mineral supp

Dinner: 1/2 split chicken breast with 1 cup peas or broccoli or asparagus, steamed with whipped butter and sea salt.

Snack: Sometimes a dark beer or glass of wine, maybe a bite of some chicken, or peanut butter or an orange or something. By then I'm just done with the day.

Did that pretty much for 3 years brah. I'm only low on potassium and when figs are in season I get more. I'm in perfect health at 42 and making slow gains every week going up little by little.

If I can do it, you can. Gotta change that attitude from trying to do this for your family to doing it for yourself 100% though I'll start with that advice. Especially since they're unsupportive.

Anyway, if you need to let off steam, pm me I'll get back to you on whatever you want to talk about. May take a day though but I'll get back to you. Sometimes you just need someone to talk to, get that load off your mind.

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What help is there to give you?

Turn off your monitor and go to the gym right now if you're serious.

All you can do is take optimal action from this point on, you obviously have the knowledge of what needs to be done as far as physique/diet, stop being a pussy and do it.

It's just that simple, there is nothing else that needs to be said, drive to your gym right now and start training instead of wasting another second.

WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In on HoustonMiscer thread. You'll make it brah srs.

icedtea52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icedtea52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icedtea52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icedtea52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icedtea52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icedtea52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icedtea52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icedtea52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icedtea52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icedtea52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icedtea52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by adiadi View Post
    If you're really determined to get results, post in this thread what you did each day that got you closer to your goal. Start tomorrow, and don't stop. The support of the misc will come, but you need to hold up your end as well. Just subscribed to this thread, I'll be checking in on you.
    This

Ryan94LOZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ryan94LOZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ryan94LOZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ryan94LOZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ryan94LOZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ryan94LOZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ryan94LOZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ryan94LOZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ryan94LOZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ryan94LOZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ryan94LOZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You keeping saying you can't and you're never going to be what you want to be,but that's your problem you have to tell yourself you WILL do it.
    Read this if you haven't already .Read it again.

I believe that the definition of definition is reinvention. To not be like your parents. To not be like your friends. To be yourself.

Completely.

When I was young I had no sense of myself. All I was, was a product of all the fear and humiliation I suffered. Fear of my parents. The humiliation of teachers calling me “garbage can” and telling me I’d be mowing lawns for a living. And the very real terror of my fellow students. I was threatened and beaten up for the color of my skin and my size. I was skinny and clumsy, and when others would tease me I didn’t run home crying, wondering why. I knew all too well. I was there to be antagonized. In sports I was laughed at. A spaz. I was pretty good at boxing but only because the rage that filled my every waking moment made me wild and unpredictable. I fought with some strange fury. The other boys thought I was crazy.

I hated myself all the time. As stupid at it seems now, I wanted to talk like them, dress like them, carry myself with the ease of knowing that I wasn’t going to get pounded in the hallway between classes. Years passed and I learned to keep it all inside. I only talked to a few boys in my grade. Other losers. Some of them are to this day the greatest people I have ever known. Hang out with a guy who has had his head flushed down a toilet a few times, treat him with respect, and you’ll find a faithful friend forever. But even with friends, school sucked. Teachers gave me hard time. I didn’t think much of them either.

Then came Mr. Pepperman, my advisor. He was a powerfully built Vietnam veteran, and he was scary. No one ever talked out of turn in his class. Once one kid did and Mr. P. lifted him off the ground and pinned him to the blackboard. Mr. P. could see that I was in bad shape, and one Friday in October he asked me if I had ever worked out with weights. I told him no. He told me that I was going to take some of the money that I had saved and buy a hundred-pound set of weights at Sears. As I left his office, I started to think of things I would say to him on Monday when he asked about the weights that I was not going to buy. Still, it made me feel special. My father never really got that close to caring. On Saturday I bought the weights, but I couldn’t even drag them to my mom’s car. An attendant laughed at me as he put them on a dolly.

Monday came and I was called into Mr. P.’s office after school. He said that he was going to show me how to work out. He was going to put me on a program and start hitting me in the solar plexus in the hallway when I wasn’t looking. When I could take the punch we would know that we were getting somewhere. At no time was I to look at myself in the mirror or tell anyone at school what I was doing. In the gym he showed me ten basic exercises. I paid more attention than I ever did in any of my classes. I didn’t want to blow it. I went home that night and started right in.

Weeks passed, and every once in a while Mr. P. would give me a shot and drop me in the hallway, sending my books flying. The other students didn’t know what to think. More weeks passed, and I was steadily adding new weights to the bar. I could sense the power inside my body growing. I could feel it.

Right before Christmas break I was walking to class, and from out of nowhere Mr. Pepperman appeared and gave me a shot in the chest. I laughed and kept going. He said I could look at myself now. I got home and ran to the bathroom and pulled off my shirt. I saw a body, not just the shell that housed my stomach and my heart. My biceps bulged. My chest had definition. I felt strong. It was the first time I can remember having a sense of myself. I had done something and no one could ever take it away. You couldn’t say sh–t to me.

It took me years to fully appreciate the value of the lessons I have learned from the Iron. I used to think that it was my adversary, that I was trying to lift that which does not want to be lifted. I was wrong. When the Iron doesn’t want to come off the mat, it’s the kindest thing it can do for you. If it flew up and went through the ceiling, it wouldn’t teach you anything. That’s the way the Iron talks to you. It tells you that the material you work with is that which you will come to resemble. That which you work against will always work against you.

It wasn’t until my late twenties that I learned that by working out I had given myself a great gift. I learned that nothing good comes without work and a certain amount of pain. When I finish a set that leaves me shaking, I know more about myself. When something gets bad, I know it can’t be as bad as that workout.

I used to fight the pain, but recently this became clear to me: pain is not my enemy; it is my call to greatness. But when dealing with the Iron, one must be careful to interpret the pain correctly. Most injuries involving the Iron come from ego. I once spent a few weeks lifting weight that my body wasn’t ready for and spent a few months not picking up anything heavier than a fork. Try to lift what you’re not prepared to and the Iron will teach you a little lesson in restraint and self-control.

I have never met a truly strong person who didn’t have self-respect. I think a lot of inwardly and outwardly directed contempt passes itself off as self-respect: the idea of raising yourself by stepping on someone’s shoulders instead of doing it yourself. When I see guys working out for cosmetic reasons, I see vanity exposing them in the worst way, as cartoon characters, billboards for imbalance and insecurity. Strength reveals itself through character. It is the difference between bouncers who get off strong-arming people and Mr. Pepperman.

Muscle mass does not always equal strength. Strength is kindness and sensitivity. Strength is understanding that your power is both physical and emotional. That it comes from the body and the mind. And the heart.

Yukio Mishima said that he could not entertain the idea of romance if he was not strong. Romance is such a strong and overwhelming passion, a weakened body cannot sustain it for long. I have some of my most romantic thoughts when I am with the Iron. Once I was in love with a woman. I thought about her the most when the pain from a workout was racing through my body.

Everything in me wanted her. So much so that sex was only a fraction of my total desire. It was the single most intense love I have ever felt, but she lived far away and I didn’t see her very often. Working out was a healthy way of dealing with the loneliness. To this day, when I work out I usually listen to ballads.

I prefer to work out alone. It enables me to concentrate on the lessons that the Iron has for me. Learning about what you’re made of is always time well spent, and I have found no better teacher. The Iron had taught me how to live. Life is capable of driving you out of your mind. The way it all comes down these days, it’s some kind of miracle if you’re not insane. People have become separated from their bodies. They are no longer whole.

I see them move from their offices to their cars and on to their suburban homes. They stress out constantly, they lose sleep, they eat badly. And they behave badly. Their egos run wild; they become motivated by that which will eventually give them a massive stroke. They need the Iron Mind.

Through the years, I have combined meditation, action, and the Iron into a single strength. I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts. Time spent away from the Iron makes my mind degenerate. I wallow in a thick depression. My body shuts down my mind.

The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength. Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it’s impossible to turn back.

The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you’re a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.

Henry Rollins : Iron and the Soul
    Last edited by Ryan94LOZ; 02-16-2015 at 09:44 PM.
    You like D&D, Audrey Hepburn, Fangoria, Harry Houdini, and croquet. You can’t swim, you can’t dance, and you don’t know karate. Face it. You’re never gonna make it.

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you put as much effort into just doing it as you did in writing that, then you'd already be on the path. Pretty much this:

2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Komytea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in for results
    |Anjunadeep Crew|Chelsea FC Crew|VR46 Crew|OU Crew|

Forklift193 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Forklift193 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Forklift193 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Forklift193 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Forklift193 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Forklift193 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Forklift193 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Forklift193 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Forklift193 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Forklift193 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Forklift193 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    didnt read

you complain a lot, so i'm gonna assume you're complaining about you being ugly or overweight or whatever you usually complain about

lose weight, get committed to the gym and fix yourself up. stop making excuses like you always do
    S&P

cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000) cupcakekid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    youllmake it brah. im down over 50 lbs in last 15 months. you can do it

msg me if you want plans i used or feel like your going to binge eat (srs)

SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Start with your diet and start tracking what you eat and keep count of your macros. Go on a caloric deficit and keep a food diet journal.

If you can't stick to the gym, then start by walking for 20 minutes first thing in the morning on an empty stomach after sleeping for 8+ hours. This is one of the most effective way to burn fat.

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    2/17/2015

Weight: 206 lbs

Meal 1: 1 can of Starkist Tuna, Water
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

Location: Manchester, England, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in on thread!! you can do it mate, you just got to believe you can!!

break the 50 lbs down into smaller goals, you won't wake up lose 50lbs, have multiple goals 50lbs being the BIG one, make a intermediate goal of 20 lbs by X date and shorter term say 5lbs by X date.....

record what you lift, reps,weight, how much you run, distance, speed etc.. by focusing on the process you will see change and improvement every work out , focusing on body weight might not be best, say you lose a few pounds of fat but you might gain a few pounds of muscle, focus on overall body composition and the process of exercising itself, aim for a few more reps, aim to lift a bit more weight etc.

track your diet, cut out the unhealthy snacks, junk food, be organised prepare in advance,

remember it's doing a lot of small things right, consistently, no one rain drop thinks it will cause the flood mate, start going just 30-40mins walk in the morning or evenings round a park, always use the stairs, little things like this added up will make a difference .

much love and support from the UK mate, we are gona make it, subbed to thread, expecting regular updates!

also feel free to PM at any time
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    An In Real Life GoodGuyGreg

StillManic will become famous soon enough. (+50) StillManic will become famous soon enough. (+50) StillManic will become famous soon enough. (+50) StillManic will become famous soon enough. (+50) StillManic will become famous soon enough. (+50) StillManic will become famous soon enough. (+50) StillManic will become famous soon enough. (+50) StillManic will become famous soon enough. (+50) StillManic will become famous soon enough. (+50) StillManic will become famous soon enough. (+50) StillManic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sending some support from up north brah! You're gonna make it!

I was a fat kid and I know how it feels to hate your own body. But, this change you seek requires commitment and consistency. If you start today and stay consistent, 6 months from now you'll wonder why you waited so long to truly change.

Diet and exercise. calories in VS calories out. It's not rocket science brah. Just keep it simple, take each day as it comes and keep your eyes on the goal in front of you. Your future self will thank you for it.

justgenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justgenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justgenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justgenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justgenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justgenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justgenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justgenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justgenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justgenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justgenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In on thread. currently cutting too and hate it but is necessary and worth it, just gotta stick with it.

My advice, although this is my first cut is to not let it consume you. As in the less you think about it, the easier it will be. Go about your normal day and just eat your cutting meals and be done with it, rather than having negative thoughts in your head all the time about what you have to eat, wanting results overnight etc. Just stick with it and the results will come.

Also, judging by your first meal, I hope you aren't starving yourself and/or forcing yourself to eat foods you don't like. I don't follow IIFYM personally but see if that works for you and fit in foods you enjoy and it will be a much easier experience. Will check in on this thread periodically, just stick with it man and think of it as a lifestyle change rather than something temporary.
    Brunettes Only Crew (non negotiable)

LTC Crew (negotiable)

m0nst3rb1c3ps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m0nst3rb1c3ps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m0nst3rb1c3ps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m0nst3rb1c3ps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m0nst3rb1c3ps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m0nst3rb1c3ps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m0nst3rb1c3ps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m0nst3rb1c3ps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m0nst3rb1c3ps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m0nst3rb1c3ps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m0nst3rb1c3ps is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Brah if you want someone to lift with hit me up. Houston brah checking in
    were all gonna make it crew
    does my best to not be negative crew

Strongelbows is a name known to all. (+5000) Strongelbows is a name known to all. (+5000) Strongelbows is a name known to all. (+5000) Strongelbows is a name known to all. (+5000) Strongelbows is a name known to all. (+5000) Strongelbows is a name known to all. (+5000) Strongelbows is a name known to all. (+5000) Strongelbows is a name known to all. (+5000) Strongelbows is a name known to all. (+5000) Strongelbows is a name known to all. (+5000) Strongelbows is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good luck Houston brah, you got this. The key is consistency, once it becomes routine it gets easy
    Xbox One: KickAzzDude

imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Brah you gotta quit making new threads with the same story. You're not going to get any new or different advice.. the advice in this thread is good advice, you're going to have to actually do something to get out of your situation and be consistent.

The hardest part is being receptive to change but realize the changes presented to you are positive changes aimed at self-improvement.
    IG: humpsfofree

Sweet Prince of Paupers salamisalem's Avatar
    salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm also a Houston brah (on the weekends), so if you need help or nutrition/lifting/discipline tips PM me and I can help you out in person.
    We're all gonna make it crew

just decide on what you ACTUALLY want and then make it happen. thats it. ignore the rest and put in the work and one day you'll find your happy - vampirelol

You win or you learn

B: 275 D: 415 S: 315 = 1005 (11/2015)

BROSClENCE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BROSClENCE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BROSClENCE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BROSClENCE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BROSClENCE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BROSClENCE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BROSClENCE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BROSClENCE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BROSClENCE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BROSClENCE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BROSClENCE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    grow some balls u stupidass whiny black manlet of peace.

Originally Posted by justgenetics View Post
    In on thread. currently cutting too and hate it but is necessary and worth it, just gotta stick with it.

My advice, although this is my first cut is to not let it consume you. As in the less you think about it, the easier it will be. Go about your normal day and just eat your cutting meals and be done with it, rather than having negative thoughts in your head all the time about what you have to eat, wanting results overnight etc. Just stick with it and the results will come.

Also, judging by your first meal, I hope you aren't starving yourself and/or forcing yourself to eat foods you don't like. I don't follow IIFYM personally but see if that works for you and fit in foods you enjoy and it will be a much easier experience. Will check in on this thread periodically, just stick with it man and think of it as a lifestyle change rather than something temporary.
    I like tuna thats why I chose to eat that instead of another food. I plan on eating fruits I like such as apples and grapes. My biggest problem is eating the junk food and eating too much of it one one meal and with every meal it adds up.
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

ThundaHawk is just really nice. (+1000) ThundaHawk is just really nice. (+1000) ThundaHawk is just really nice. (+1000) ThundaHawk is just really nice. (+1000) ThundaHawk is just really nice. (+1000) ThundaHawk is just really nice. (+1000) ThundaHawk is just really nice. (+1000) ThundaHawk is just really nice. (+1000) ThundaHawk is just really nice. (+1000) ThundaHawk is just really nice. (+1000) ThundaHawk is just really nice. (+1000)
    All the knowledge you need is at your fingertips. If you know what you're doing, results are inevitable.

Don't despair. You will get there if you don't quit, and you won't quit if you truly want it.

Location: Manchester, England, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HoustonMiscer View Post
    I like tuna thats why I chose to eat that instead of another food. I plan on eating fruits I like such as apples and grapes. My biggest problem is eating the junk food and eating too much of it one one meal and with every meal it adds up.
    why do you eat junk food mate? you need to find the underlying drivers and address that/them. Is it people you are around, as in go with friends to grab something? or is it more a convenience thing ??? maybe an emotional thing? might be you just prefer the taste, many people have a misconception that healthy food needs to be boring, and bland it doesn't, you can enjoy eating healthy
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    An In Real Life GoodGuyGreg

Originally Posted by sd3 View Post
    why do you eat junk food mate? you need to find the underlying drivers and address that/them. Is it people you are around, as in go with friends to grab something? or is it more a convenience thing ??? maybe an emotional thing? might be you just prefer the taste, many people have a misconception that healthy food needs to be boring, and bland it doesn't, you can enjoy eating healthy
    I like the taste of junk food and many times I am not at home so on the way back home from work/school it is convenient for me to pick up some Whataburger or McDonalds. Its more of a laziness thing. I am willing to admit that. It is only the first day but I am trying to change my food choices into things that are healthy but also taste good.
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

Registered Miscer AmericanBrah01's Avatar
    AmericanBrah01 is not very well liked. (-100) AmericanBrah01 is not very well liked. (-100) AmericanBrah01 is not very well liked. (-100) AmericanBrah01 is not very well liked. (-100) AmericanBrah01 is not very well liked. (-100) AmericanBrah01 is not very well liked. (-100) AmericanBrah01 is not very well liked. (-100) AmericanBrah01 is not very well liked. (-100) AmericanBrah01 is not very well liked. (-100) AmericanBrah01 is not very well liked. (-100) AmericanBrah01 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Just do it bro. Its simple as that, if you truly want to make a change you'll do it.

Misc can't help you lose weight that's up to you and If you really want it.

PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    2/17/2015

Weight: 206 lbs

Meal 1: 1 can of Starkist Tuna, Water
    Dude after each bite of tuna drink a few ounces of water
    Keep repeating until u finish 1 water bottle(srs)
    Also eat veggies to keep u full
    A bigass hand full of baby carrots is like 50 calories(srs)

Just do that throughout the day for snacks

Have a bigass spinach salad(get the huge bags on sale) with a piece of chicken or ground beef

Also when walking around school/work/outside look at the fatties/whales

Tell yourself if u wanna keep looking like a barrel

Good luck
    ✩ALPHAZONE✩ crew ✩OVERKILL✩ crew ✩ANNIHILATOR✩ crew
    ♡Prime Denise Richards, Megan Fox & Jane Fonda are the GOAT HBB's♡ crew
    ●Trance CHOONS● crew
    ★DI FM [Digitally Imported]★ crew
    ~Marina & the Diamonds~crew / ~EOTS~crew
    ~Lana Del Rey~crew / ~Tegan & Sara~crew

frankinthetank is just really nice. (+1000) frankinthetank is just really nice. (+1000) frankinthetank is just really nice. (+1000) frankinthetank is just really nice. (+1000) frankinthetank is just really nice. (+1000) frankinthetank is just really nice. (+1000) frankinthetank is just really nice. (+1000) frankinthetank is just really nice. (+1000) frankinthetank is just really nice. (+1000) frankinthetank is just really nice. (+1000) frankinthetank is just really nice. (+1000)
    I like the taste of junk food and many times I am not at home so on the way back home from work/school it is convenient for me to pick up some Whataburger or McDonalds. Its more of a laziness thing. I am willing to admit that. It is only the first day but I am trying to change my food choices into things that are healthy but also taste good.
    fellow Houston brah

I can confirm, Whataburger will make anyone not want to cook and just get a #5, no onions, add jalapenos. Hng

Its hard to not over eat in this city. The food choices are incredible and the portions are usually more than other parts of the country. Find your motivations and stick to them.

Edit. As the ******* above me stated, use others as motivation. Not just the fat people. Take a stroll down to memorial park, observe the HBBs jogging and use that as motivation to get in shape.
    **Texas**
    **YamahaR6**