GM_muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) GM_muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) GM_muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) GM_muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) GM_muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) GM_muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) GM_muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) GM_muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) GM_muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) GM_muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) GM_muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Take creatine with honey?

I'm tired of taking my creatine with grape juice, and was wondering if I could just take it with water, and take 2 table spoons of honey with it? Would that be enough sugar?

Josh8315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Josh8315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Josh8315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Josh8315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Josh8315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Josh8315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I have found no help w/ the insulin spike theory. I believe the neccesary amount of cals need would just fucck you up even if it did help out absorbtion.

Tried grape juice, sugar, gatorade -- nothing gave better results then good ol creatine and HOH. Upping the creatine dose is MUCH more logical then trying to increase absobtion by 20% when creatine is so dirt cheap.

I dont see any flaw in that logic.
    later

GM_muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) GM_muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) GM_muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) GM_muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) GM_muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) GM_muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) GM_muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) GM_muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) GM_muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) GM_muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) GM_muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    When taking creatine with grape juice, I get an increased pump, much more so than if just taken with water. Now that I take it with 2 tablespoons of honey I get the same effect. Guess I won't be taking it with grape juice anymore.