HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50)

How to gain a decent following on social media?

I started a company in October of 2014, as things have been picking up business wise, my social media hasn't! I am active on key hasthags (popular & relavant) by contributing valuable and worthwhile comments and questions and try to interact with the community as much as possible. However, I have been unable to really grow my Instagram following as much as twitter or ********!

I know that some of the TMiscers on here have decent followings and was wondering how they went about it?
    I help people get certified as a personal trainer and build fitness businesses.

Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1. Stop caring about social media.
    2. Profit.
    I have always wanted to become a tampon. My dream is to be inserted into a woman's chamber of love and absorb her lady juices.

My gyno surgery video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td12mDeyVH8

HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Anorexilla View Post
    1. Stop caring about social media.
    2. Profit.
    You don't know much about running a business do you?

Originally Posted by ShinogiKoushou View Post
    what's your company about op
    Also just make sure you spread the word as much as possible
    and that includes a bit of spam if you are wondering
    Mobile Personal Training (We also have contracts with 2 local gyms so nonmobile as well)
    & Corporate Health and Wellness

WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    PM me and I will help you out
    *Prep coach/Cert.Personal trainer-contact for online training
    *Instagram: amythewolf
    *Texas Crew

Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol sorry, I didn't see it was for a company, just thought you were a like-whore. Lol.
    I have always wanted to become a tampon. My dream is to be inserted into a woman's chamber of love and absorb her lady juices.

My gyno surgery video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td12mDeyVH8

Originally Posted by ShinogiKoushou View Post
    do you yet have a spokesperson?
    have you created an youtube channel yet?

a lot of the companies to get more following on social medias sometimes resort to
    hiring people to basically spam their business in every page possible,so its a tricky business.
    No spokesperson, and our YouTube channel is underutilized. I found some people on Fiverr that I would consider hiring.

Originally Posted by WolfBeast View Post
    PM me and I will help you out
    Done