throwaway3441 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) throwaway3441 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) throwaway3441 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) throwaway3441 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) throwaway3441 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) throwaway3441 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) throwaway3441 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) throwaway3441 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) throwaway3441 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) throwaway3441 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) throwaway3441 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Edge Monolift Dimensions

I was hoping someone could answer a couple of questions for me:

- How much clearance is required above the 3" hole?
    - When racked, how far below the 3" hole does the barbell sit?

I tried asking Richard but he is very difficult to work with.

dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by throwaway3441 View Post
    And you still want to make a purchase from this person? If I had that type of experience with someone, I would look elsewhere.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #39 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #2 ▪█─────█▪

▪[[[[────]]]]▪ York Barbell Club #93 (DD) ▪[[[[────]]]]▪

▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #10 ▪[M]====[6]▪

186lbs in Avatar

smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dumb.bell View Post
    And you still want to make a purchase from this person? If I had that type of experience with someone, I would look elsewhere.
    lol yea.
    throwaway3441, I have Rogues monolift attachment if you want me to measure that one for you.
    a lifter at my gym had the edge one, but havent seen him for a while. Rogue's is so much nicer anyways, and not much more expensive, well worth the price to me ($275)
    Best Raw total 1850 at 181 lbs
    best comp raw lifts @ 181
    squat 710
    bench 500
    deadlift 670
    "Lightest man to bench 500 raw in a full meet"
    my you tube channel of my training http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkt7CVJ7443k6Vu_1DwP3UA
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #9 ||---||
    ()---() York Barbell Club #81 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #81 []---[]

azdavis91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azdavis91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azdavis91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azdavis91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azdavis91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azdavis91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azdavis91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azdavis91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azdavis91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azdavis91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azdavis91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hello,

I'm Austin, I work down here at Edge Fitness. Sorry to hear you had a bad experience trying to get some extra info on the monolift. It's definitely not our intention to leave the customer unhappy. I'd be happy to try to help you out if possible. One of our clients did a very in depth and excellent review of our Monolift. It gives a lot of helpful info on dimensions, etc. I'm new to this site so they won't let me post a link yet but the video is on the Monolift section of our website.

If this doesn't clarify what you were looking for then I'll try to assist more. Let me know.

In it for the gainz RestoringTally's Avatar
    RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

The center of the hole for the 3" upright is 4" below the top of the bracket that attaches to the upright. The center of the hole is 9-1/2" above the bottom of the bracket. The three holes are separated vertically by 1". The hole for the 3" rack is at the top.

The top of the swingarm is about 3/4" above the top of the bracket. You need about another 1/2" clearance above the swingarm to accommodate swinging with no bar. You will need more clearance for the counterweight if you pull the bar forward while resting on the swingarm.

The bottom of the bar is 11" below the center of the hole for the 3" upright. Don't forget the thickness of the swingarm under the bar. That adds another 7/8". Also, the swingarm will be more vertical with more weight on the bar. These measurements were made with an empty bar on the monolift.

I bought my Edge monolift in December 2014, so the current ones should be the same.
    O─O York Barbell Crew #53 O─O
    ─█────█─ Ivanko Barbell Crew #63 ─█────█─
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    My goal is to have so much equipment that I don't have room to workout. I am almost there. :)
    ──────────────────────────────────-───────────────────────
    1st Meet Nov 2014 Push-Pull: 225 - 325 @ 194 Masters 59

throwaway3441 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) throwaway3441 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) throwaway3441 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) throwaway3441 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) throwaway3441 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) throwaway3441 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) throwaway3441 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) throwaway3441 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) throwaway3441 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) throwaway3441 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) throwaway3441 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by dumb.bell View Post
    As far as I know the only other option within $500 is Rogue and I'm not sure if it will fit yet.

Originally Posted by smokinHawk View Post
    throwaway3441, I have Rogues monolift attachment if you want me to measure that one for you.
    That would be great! I'd need to know:

- If it would fit a rack with 5/8" holes that, center to center, are 3" apart.
    - How far below the top usable hole would the bar sit when racked? I ask because my rack's top hole is only 70" from the ground so I'm worried that it might sit a little too low.

Originally Posted by azdavis91 View Post
    Hello,

I'm Austin, I work down here at Edge Fitness. Sorry to hear you had a bad experience trying to get some extra info on the monolift. It's definitely not our intention to leave the customer unhappy. I'd be happy to try to help you out if possible. One of our clients did a very in depth and excellent review of our Monolift. It gives a lot of helpful info on dimensions, etc. I'm new to this site so they won't let me post a link yet but the video is on the Monolift section of our website.

If this doesn't clarify what you were looking for then I'll try to assist more. Let me know.
    I've seen Pando's reviews. He gives a few dimensions but not the ones I'm looking for. Plus, he had his customized:

*****://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUufQvQFXP8#t=90

I asked Richard if he'd just removed the 2" and 2.5" holes but he didn't answer.

Originally Posted by RestoringTally View Post
    The center of the hole for the 3" upright is 4" below the top of the bracket that attaches to the upright. The center of the hole is 9-1/2" above the bottom of the bracket. The three holes are separated vertically by 1". The hole for the 3" rack is at the top.

The top of the swingarm is about 3/4" above the top of the bracket. You need about another 1/2" clearance above the swingarm to accommodate swinging with no bar. You will need more clearance for the counterweight if you pull the bar forward while resting on the swingarm.

The bottom of the bar is 11" below the center of the hole for the 3" upright. Don't forget the thickness of the swingarm under the bar. That adds another 7/8". Also, the swingarm will be more vertical with more weight on the bar. These measurements were made with an empty bar on the monolift.

I bought my Edge monolift in December 2014, so the current ones should be the same.
    Thank you!

azdavis91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azdavis91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azdavis91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azdavis91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azdavis91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azdavis91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azdavis91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azdavis91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azdavis91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azdavis91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azdavis91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I asked Richard if he'd just removed the 2" and 2.5" holes but he didn't answer.

Looks like we made Pando's specific for his rack since it required 1" bolts instead of the typical 5/8" bolts. When someone needs a 1" bolt hole all we do is eliminate the other two holes and drill a bigger hole in. It looks like the dimensions given by RestoringTally are correct for our standard Monolift. Once again sorry to hear you didn't receive a response on your initial question. We get a large number of requests and Rick typically handles the bulk of them on his own. If he misses one it's not on purpose, just human error. Sounds like you got the info you were looking for and hopefully we can get you set up with a Monolift.

RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wouldn't bother. In fact, I didn't bother.

My rack has 1" holes. The washers Edge supplied are 1-1/4" diameter. I tightened the bolt and it holds fine. I sometimes slam the weight when racking after a lift. I am not worried about it not holding.

I think it better to get it with all the holes. That way you will have a monolift if you ever replace your rack. Or if you decide to upgrade it will be easier to sell yours when you buy the freestanding monolift.
    Last edited by RestoringTally; 02-12-2015 at 06:11 PM. Reason: Typo
    My goal is to have so much equipment that I don't have room to workout. I am almost there. :)

Originally Posted by azdavis91 View Post
    Any chance the holes could be moved up 1.5"?

If I've properly interpreted RestoringTally's response it looks like 4" of clearance is required above the center of the 3" hole. The problem is I only have 3". If they could be moved up 1.5" that should make it fit with 0.5" to spare.

Edit: If that's not possible could I think we could get the same effect by moving them down a couple of inches. Would that be possible?

Originally Posted by RestoringTally View Post
    I wouldn't bother. In fact, I didn't bother.
    Right. I was asking if those were the only modifications made to Pando's monolift. Thanks again for the measurements!
    Last edited by throwaway3441; 02-12-2015 at 07:38 PM.

Any chance the holes could be moved up 1.5"?

If I've properly interpreted RestoringTally's response it looks like 4" of clearance is required above the center of the 3" hole. The problem is I only have 3". If they could be moved up 1.5" that should make it fit with 0.5" to spare.

Edit: If that's not possible could I think we could get the same effect by moving them down a couple of inches. Would that be possible?
    I'll run this all by Rick in the morning and see if he can fix you up with something or get some of his suggestions. I'll let you know what we can get figured out for you.

smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    As far as I know the only other option within $500 is Rogue and I'm not sure if it will fit yet.

That would be great! I'd need to know:
    - If it would fit a rack with 5/8" holes that, center to center, are 3" apart.
    - How far below the top usable hole would the bar sit when racked? I ask because my rack's top hole is only 70" from the ground so I'm worried that it might sit a little too low.
    Thank you!
    yes the infinity/monster lite version will fit a rack with 5/8" holes that are 3" apart, it has 19 mounting holes down the bracket that are spaced 1" apart so you have a lot of options on which holes to mount it to.
    the hook can be mounted in 3 positions so if you attach it to the lowest hole on the hook, the top usable hole to where the bottom of the bar sits would be about 15.75"
    but in the case you mentioned that would only be a limit if you had something above your 70" hole that prevented your monolift attachment from being mounted up higher on one of the lower usable holes. Cause If you mounted it from the 3rd hole from the bottom on the monolift bracket, which would allow you to mount it with 2 holes to your rack, the height from the bottom of the bar would be 69.75" roughly. if you dont have anything above your 70" hole to prevent the monolift from being mounted higher.
    tHE rogue monolift attachment is a lot more adjustable then the other monolift attachments out there, you would be better going with that one IMO.
    can you get a picture of your rack and I could tell you if it will work.
    squat 710
    bench 500
    deadlift 670
    my you tube channel of my training http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkt7CVJ7443k6Vu_1DwP3UA

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Where are the pics?
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

yes the infinity/monster lite version will fit a rack with 5/8" holes that are 3" apart, it has 19 mounting holes down the bracket that are spaced 1" apart so you have a lot of options on which holes to mount it to.
    the hook can be mounted in 3 positions so if you attach it to the lowest hole on the hook, the top usable hole to where the bottom of the bar sits would be about 15.75"
    but in the case you mentioned that would only be a limit if you had something above your 70" hole that prevented your monolift attachment from being mounted up higher on one of the lower usable holes. Cause If you mounted it from the 3rd hole from the bottom on the monolift bracket, which would allow you to mount it with 2 holes to your rack, the height from the bottom of the bar would be 69.75" roughly. if you dont have anything above your 70" hole to prevent the monolift from being mounted higher.
    tHE rogue monolift attachment is a lot more adjustable then the other monolift attachments out there, you would be better going with that one IMO.
    can you get a picture of your rack and I could tell you if it will work.
    Here's one I sent to Richard:

http://imgur.com/RUDnkFX

The center of that top hole is 71.5" off the ground. I figure I'll have to use that top hole for squats so the problem with the Edge is that there's only 1.75" between the flange and the top hole on the one side and 2.5" between the bolt and the top hole on the other. It doesn't look like that would be a problem with the Rogue.

Thank you!

Edit: I think you sold me on the Rogue.

So, looking at the product pic:

It looks like, in the current configuration, the the top bolt could be moved down one hole and the bottom bolt could be moved up one hole. If the bit the swingarm connects to can be adjusted it looks like you could move it up one spot and then the bottom bolt could be moved up two holes? Could you move the bit the swingarm connects to even further up/down and put put both bolts below/above it?
    Last edited by throwaway3441; 02-13-2015 at 05:57 AM.

weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    For those considering Rogue's version, they responded to a critical review last month that they plan to offer a version that is not bolted on, so it can be moved around more easily. They didn't provide a timeframe, and knowing how long it can take them to release new products it could be a while.

Originally Posted by Rogue Fitness
    We will be offering a pin version late on vs bolt on. Then you can choose which version to get.
    I have little doubt the version Mech6 is working on will be better, but it's something to keep in mind.
    ()---() York Barbell Club #49 ()---() ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #11 ──<//>─<\\>──

Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    They really need to use sex bolts for the plastic. I can already hear the complaints of people catching the bolts with their hands.
    ▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #61 ▪█──█▪

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mech6 View Post
    They really need to use sex bolts for the plastic. I can already hear the complaints of people catching the bolts with their hands.
    With tee nuts?
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

Here's one I sent to Richard:

It looks like, in the current configuration, the the top bolt could be moved down one hole and the bottom bolt could be moved up one hole. If the bit the swingarm connects to can be adjusted it looks like you could move it up one spot and then the bottom bolt could be moved up two holes? Could you move the bit the swingarm connects to even further up/down and put put both bolts below/above it?
    just a note for you there are holes all up and down the mount bracket (cant see in that pic, so there are so many mount holes to chose from.
    thats why I am saying that this one will work for you, and looking at that picture I am about sure it will. What size is the rack though 2x2?
    the ML infinity version flange is 2.5"wide though, so on the infinty versions (2"wide) it sticks out .25" on each side.
    Last edited by smokinHawk; 02-13-2015 at 09:24 AM.
    squat 710
    bench 500
    deadlift 670

never caught my hands on them, lol, never came close, dunno, but i think i heard they were going to countersink them next version or something.
    squat 710
    bench 500
    deadlift 670

Sdca7718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sdca7718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sdca7718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sdca7718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sdca7718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sdca7718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sdca7718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sdca7718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sdca7718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sdca7718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sdca7718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    They do that on alot of their stuff. The sandwich j-cups and the barbell gun rack both have the same bolts/nuts sticking out. I don't know if they make short enough sex bolts for the gun rack, it is about 1/2" thick.
    ▪█─────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #76 ▪█─────█▪

Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Sdca7718 View Post
    They do that on alot of their stuff. The sandwich j-cups and the barbell gun rack both have the same bolts/nuts sticking out. I don't know if they make short enough sex bolts for the gun rack, it is about 1/2" thick.
    Of course they do. All lengths. I have a bunch right here for 3/8". They go down to 1/8". Also known as binding posts.
    ▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #61 ▪█──█▪

just a note for you there are holes all up and down the mount bracket (cant see in that pic, so there are so many mount holes to chose from.
    thats why I am saying that this one will work for you, and looking at that picture I am about sure it will. What size is the rack though 2x2?
    the ML infinity version flange is 2.5"wide though, so on the infinty versions (2"wide) it sticks out .25" on each side.
    It's 3" x 3".

I'm pretty sure it will work to so I've placed an order. Shame there's no option to give a referrer.

I'll post some detailed pics when it arrives.

Thanks again!

Once again, Mech6 teaches me something. I never heard of sex bolts. At first I thought it was an autocorrect error.

I know of the type of fasteners he speaks, but not by that name. Thank you, sir.

skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Any updates on this. I am considering picking one of these up shortly

Originally Posted by skrebs01 View Post
    Any updates on this. I am considering picking one of these up shortly
    I ended up going Rogue:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=166457681

It costs about $40 more than the Edge but I think it's worth it. The Rogue has UHMW and a much more flexible design.

It looks like Mech6's are coming along nicely too:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1341685941

prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'd go with Rogue too or of course Mech6. I'm very happy with the Edge mono, but the customer communication and shipping time was horrible in my experience.