Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    NewDayHappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewDayHappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewDayHappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewDayHappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewDayHappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewDayHappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewDayHappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewDayHappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewDayHappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewDayHappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewDayHappy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AlKhas View Post
    Yeah muslims are being massacred in Central Africa Republic and Burma too. Worse then what Christians have faced in the Middle East in recent years. And if you were so worried about the Christians in Iraq and Syria, then why the fuk did you people invade Iraq and fund "moderate" rebels.

Stats for the thousands of Christians killed? What I do know is that over 200,000 muslims died in Syria and there was still silence
    I can't post stats because I have under 50 posts.

As far as Syria goes, those Muslims were killed by other Muslims. That has nothing to do with the United States or Christianity.

Iraq was the product of bad intelligence, we thought Saddam had nukes. This is why I don't want us to do anything about Syria because if we kill Assad, some extremist group like ISIS will take over and they will be twice as worst. Had we kept Saddam alive, do you really think ISIS would take over? Saddam would have dumped boiling hot water on them, pulled their fingernails out with pliers and made an example of them.

Mid is just really nice. (+1000) Mid is just really nice. (+1000) Mid is just really nice. (+1000) Mid is just really nice. (+1000) Mid is just really nice. (+1000) Mid is just really nice. (+1000) Mid is just really nice. (+1000) Mid is just really nice. (+1000) Mid is just really nice. (+1000) Mid is just really nice. (+1000) Mid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JamarcusBrady View Post
    Where in the Quran does it say women should wear hijabs?

show your real account *******

EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    LOL

Apparently I'm stealing benefits and that too from people who can't spell "our".
    Attached Images

AlKhas will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlKhas will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlKhas will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlKhas will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlKhas will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlKhas will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlKhas will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlKhas will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlKhas will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlKhas will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlKhas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NewDayHappy View Post
    I can't post stats because I have under 50 posts.

As far as Syria goes, those Muslims were killed by other Muslims. That has nothing to do with the United States or Christianity.

Iraq was the product of bad intelligence, we thought Saddam had nukes. This is why I don't want us to do anything about Syria because if we kill Assad, some extremist group like ISIS will take over and they will be twice as worst. Had we kept Saddam alive, do you really think ISIS would take over? Saddam would have dumped boiling hot water on them, pulled their fingernails out with pliers and made an example of them.
    Christians are killing muslims in CAR. Buddhists are killing muslims in Burma. Christians and Buddhists are killing muslims in Sri Lanka.
    I see silence over these things too.

But why do you expect the world to talk more about Christians in Iraq or Syria? And thousands haven't died you liar.

To be fair, when the Christians were leaving Mosul, it WAS all over the news so what are you complaining about?

Bad intelligence? Lmao just Lmao

EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    LOL and also my name is "Akbar".

Guess I'll have to go tell my Anglican English parents there was a mix up on my birth certificate 28 years ago that only "newtothelift" knew about.
    Attached Images

NewDayHappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewDayHappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewDayHappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewDayHappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewDayHappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewDayHappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewDayHappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewDayHappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewDayHappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewDayHappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewDayHappy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Christians are killing muslims in CAR. Buddhists are killing muslims in Burma. Christians and Buddhists are killing muslims in Sri Lanka.
    I see silence over these things too.

But why do you expect the world to talk more about Christians in Iraq or Syria? And thousands haven't died you liar.

To be fair, when the Christians were leaving Mosul, it WAS all over the news so what are you complaining about?

Bad intelligence? Lmao just Lmao
    It's in your Quran, infidels or Christians have three choices:

1.) Convert to Islam.
    2.) The Dhimma contract - Pay Jizya.
    3.) Die.

Those are the three choices Christians have in Muslim countries, it's in your Quran and you should know this, but it is also in your Quran that it is OK to lie and to deceive, so I'm sure you're aware of this.

Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JamarcusBrady View Post
    Convert or die, that's the Muslim motto.
    Death it is then. Death to those muzzies who make such threat.

AlKhas will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlKhas will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlKhas will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlKhas will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlKhas will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlKhas will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlKhas will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlKhas will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlKhas will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlKhas will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlKhas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NewDayHappy View Post
    It's in your Quran, infidels or Christians have three choices:

1.) Convert to Islam.
    2.) The Dhimma contract - Pay Jizya.
    3.) Die.

Those are the three choices Christians have in Muslim countries, it's in your Quran and you should know this, but it is also in your Quran that it is OK to lie and to deceive, so I'm sure you're aware of this.
    No muslim country requires you to do that you idiot. Lmao at thinking muslim countries go by this

And I like how you literally ignored everything I said

WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Many, if not most, radical Muslims in western nations are university students. No idea if they were radical , but above is far from proof one way or another.

Well, we don't know if their being Muslim had any bearing on it all or not. Per usual, the media frames it in a way to manipulate people ("unarmed black teen shot by white police officer" as perfect example...) and it works every time, showing what total sheep people are.

I'm wondering how he picked them in particular. Does not sound random
    A whiny kent named Kraxses negged me for the above comments and wrote "Strong Justifing murder you ****ing redneck"

How what I wrote justifies anything of the sort I don't know, but negs will be returned due his poor reading comp skills.
    BrinkZone, Where Bro-Science Got Rabies and Died!

www.BrinkZone.com

Check out my BrinkZone mini site on BB.com at:

www.bodybuilding.com/fun/willbrink.htm

=> President and Founder of Shaved head with goatee Crew
    => Science over bro science Crew

ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post
    Lol at Chapel Hill being redneck. It is one of THE most liberal and 'tolerant' towns in the entire country.

http://dailycaller.com/2010/04/09/am...ndly-counties/
    And this guy in particular was an Obama-loving progressive atheist neckbeard of the first order. You wonder why it's not breaking news everywhere? Doesn't. Fit. The. Narrative.

If this guy was a white conservative... oh man...

Liberalism: the haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy.

**Flow with the Go Crew**

**Turn off lights in public restroom every time I'm first to leave crew**

Feeding off the tears of 19 year old misc philosophers since 2011

Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No muslim country requires you to do that you idiot. Lmao at thinking muslim countries go by this

And I like how you literally ignored everything I said
    Aren't those what your koran teaches? Uwootm8 now, You don't follow your Koran now? Your koran is wrong?

ayylmao...

Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    A whiny kent named Kraxses negged me for the above comments and wrote "Strong Justifing murder you ****ing redneck"

How what I wrote justifies anything of the sort I don't know, but negs will be returned due his poor reading comp skills.
    It was over a parking spot, supposedly. However, he did describe himself as an anti-theist...so the fact they were Muslim probably fueled his rage. The media will sensationalize it as that is the protocol in the information age, but their death certainly is a tragedy.

No way these people were extremist, btw. Their volunteer work and domestic life point to the direct opposite.

-Edit-

Just saw the guy's arrest picture....He's a classic North Carolina special. Yeah. It was a hate crime.
    Last edited by Enso; 02-11-2015 at 10:39 AM.
    When you get to the top of the mountain, keep climbing

bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Should read "Reddit user lashes out at world"

BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kratosbrah View Post
    This is why it's important for western "moderate" muslims to separate themselves from jihadists and make it clear, unfortunately many of them ideological support jihadists on one issue or another.
    So when any terrorist attack happened, Muslims could have easily said:

This is why it's important for Christian and Jewish "moderates" to separate themselves from occupiers and make it clear, unfortunately many of them ideological support occupiers on one issue or another.

Are we really going to now associate random people with the actions of militant groups and governments? Muslims should not apologize for ISIS because almost all of them are not associated with them and want to live normal lives, period. And if Muslims must do so, then Non-Muslims should too for the deaths they are responsible for. Also, do you seriously believe this man thought he was killing these people because he thought they were extremists? He would have killed them regardless because the largely anti-Islamic media brainwashed him.

Originally Posted by Tekkendo View Post
    Aren't those what your koran teaches? Uwootm8 now, You don't follow your Koran now? Your koran is wrong?

ayylmao...
    I was referring to the laws of every muslim country. No muslim country requires non muslims to convert or die or pay jizya

Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    It was over a parking spot, supposedly. However, he did describe himself as an anti-theist...so the fact they were Muslim probably fueled his rage. The media will sensationalize it as that is the protocol in the information age, but their death certainly is a tragedy.

No way these people were extremist, btw. Their volunteer work and domestic life point to the direct opposite.

-Edit-

Just saw the guy's arrest picture....He's a classic North Carolina special. Yeah. It was a hate crime.
    Profiling and racist stereotypying are ok, when done against white. lolz

wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Reps for Everton FC and AlKhas. STRONG ignorance on full display in this thread.
    pls do not associate my personalities in misc and sports misc

Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Roody12 View Post
    phucking lost it... REPPED

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Nakmuay87 View Post
    No breaking news, huh... Haven't turned on a TV today, have you.
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

Hugh2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hugh2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hugh2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hugh2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hugh2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hugh2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hugh2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hugh2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hugh2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hugh2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hugh2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Exactly it's all over the damn news. Stop pretending otherwise to imply some biased persecution that doesn't exist.

DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you are a Muslim in US, you must arm yourself. All sorts of crazies out there

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Nakmuay87 View Post
    Pretty sure this is now a top news story.

Most murders do not make the news. This one did. Indicating that the MSM is indeed paying attention, in fact, it is paying extra attention.
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This. I keep seeing people complaining about a lack of coverage... I have heard/seen this story on every news outlet I have consumed today.

Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Profiling and racist stereotypying are ok, when done against white. lolz
    Uhmmmm. Nice try. I live around here. I'm not an idiot.

Just the other day at the gym I had a guy come up to me pissed off at all the hispanics in the gym....I reckon because I am white he figured it was safe to communicate that with me as I probably would feel the same way.

I know my area, and I know the people. There are ALLOT of people like this, for the most part being stroked along by all the hate rhetoric. Some justified, of course, but I have no doubts that them being Muslim and 'invading' our homeland had allot to do with him losing his cool to the point of point blank gunshots to all three.

Thanks for trying.

Uhmmmm. Nice try. I live around here. I'm not an idiot.

Just the other day at the gym I had a guy come up to me pissed off at all the hispanics in the gym....I reckon because I am white he figured it was safe to communicate that with me as I probably would feel the same way.

I know my area, and I know the people. There are ALLOT of people like this, for the most part being stroked along by all the hate rhetoric. Some justified, of course, but I have no doubts that them being Muslim and 'invading' our homeland had allot to do with him losing his cool to the point of point blank gunshots to all three.

Thanks for trying.
    lol at the backpedalling...

Liberals are all the same.

Ahmed81 is just really nice. (+1000) Ahmed81 is just really nice. (+1000) Ahmed81 is just really nice. (+1000) Ahmed81 is just really nice. (+1000) Ahmed81 is just really nice. (+1000) Ahmed81 is just really nice. (+1000) Ahmed81 is just really nice. (+1000) Ahmed81 is just really nice. (+1000) Ahmed81 is just really nice. (+1000) Ahmed81 is just really nice. (+1000) Ahmed81 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by newtothelift View Post
    This has nothing to do whether they are Muslim or not. It was over a parking dispute. Sickening that Arabs, Muslims etc trying to forward their agenda of claiming being the victims of prejudice and that islamophobia crap.

RIP to those poor girls taken before their time.
    The idea that a man would execute 3 people over a parking spot is MUCH MORE FAR-FETCHED than the likely possibility that it was a hate crime.

To your second point, Islamophobia is very real. There's nothing bewildering about that idea at all. The media is going to misconstrue, take things out of context and portray the enemy (EXTREMISTS, not true Muslims that comprise 98% of that population) in a bad light to rally patriotism and support for their cause. It's the oldest tactic in the book. It's working now more than ever because ignorance is so well saturated in our society. We just ask that you be able to see past that and come to your own conclusions, but apparently we're asking too much.

In conclusion, terrorism and hate come in all shapes, colors and sizes. Every religion preaches goodness and every religion has extremists that interpret in an evil way. It's absurd that the burden lies on the Muslim community in America to explicitly denounce those acts of terror. As if carrying yourself in a peaceful and respectful manner isn't enough. I don't walk around asking Christians to explicitly condemn the acts of the KKK and ****phile priests.
    My story:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160403891

Nutrition and debunked myths for noobies:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155909423

Live above the influence & hit your macros

IG: @BadnEvil

lol at the backpedalling...

Liberals are all the same.
    You are implying that I must think profiling is bad. Your assessment is incorrect. I am not against profiling, or being street smart. There is a difference between how someone with an IQ does it than someone with a negligible one...however, so...that is how innocent, upstanding citizens who happen to be Muslim get killed over a stupid parking spot.

Keep trying.

You are implying that I must think profiling is bad. Your assessment is incorrect. I am not against profiling, or being street smart. The difference between how someone with an IQ does it is different than someone with a negligible one...however, so...

Keep trying.
    Racial profiling is racist, unless it is about whites in NC, and the profiler is a white liberal.

Just admit it, if someone said what you posted there about the suspect and the suspect was non-white, you and your liberal crew would be indignant and cry racism and bore us to death with your phony liberal outrage.

But it is ok since the suspect is white and it is liberal YOU doing the racist stereotyping based on his appearance.

Ahmed81 is just really nice. (+1000) Ahmed81 is just really nice. (+1000) Ahmed81 is just really nice. (+1000) Ahmed81 is just really nice. (+1000) Ahmed81 is just really nice. (+1000) Ahmed81 is just really nice. (+1000) Ahmed81 is just really nice. (+1000) Ahmed81 is just really nice. (+1000) Ahmed81 is just really nice. (+1000) Ahmed81 is just really nice. (+1000) Ahmed81 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Where are all the moderate atheists apologizing for and actively condemning the murders in the Chapel Hill shooting? That's how it works, right?!?!?
    My story:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160403891

Nutrition and debunked myths for noobies:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155909423

Live above the influence & hit your macros

IG: @BadnEvil

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ahmed81 View Post
    Where are all the moderate atheists apologizing for and actively condemning the murders in the Chapel Hill shooting? That's how it works, right?!?!?
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503