Thread: bad joints

Registered User yoloralphlauren's Avatar
    yoloralphlauren will become famous soon enough. (+50) yoloralphlauren will become famous soon enough. (+50) yoloralphlauren will become famous soon enough. (+50) yoloralphlauren will become famous soon enough. (+50) yoloralphlauren will become famous soon enough. (+50) yoloralphlauren will become famous soon enough. (+50) yoloralphlauren will become famous soon enough. (+50) yoloralphlauren will become famous soon enough. (+50) yoloralphlauren will become famous soon enough. (+50) yoloralphlauren will become famous soon enough. (+50) yoloralphlauren will become famous soon enough. (+50)

bad joints

Would osteo biflex be beneficial for me? Im only 18 years old and 155 pounds but lately ive been having a lot of problems with my elbows, knees and lower back. It hurts to do close grip bench(im going shoulder width apart) and everytime i extend my arm or knee it makes a popping sound(only with weight) my knee has been bothering me for only a day but it pains everytime i walk down stairs.

MIRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MIRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MIRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MIRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MIRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MIRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MIRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MIRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MIRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MIRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MIRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Controlled Labs Orange Triad multivitamin also serves as a joint supplement.

I have definitely noticed a difference since I started taking it a couple months ago.

Edit: there is a great sale on it on the website. Buy a 370 count bottle and you get a bottle of 60 for free!

yoloralphlauren will become famous soon enough. (+50) yoloralphlauren will become famous soon enough. (+50) yoloralphlauren will become famous soon enough. (+50) yoloralphlauren will become famous soon enough. (+50) yoloralphlauren will become famous soon enough. (+50) yoloralphlauren will become famous soon enough. (+50) yoloralphlauren will become famous soon enough. (+50) yoloralphlauren will become famous soon enough. (+50) yoloralphlauren will become famous soon enough. (+50) yoloralphlauren will become famous soon enough. (+50) yoloralphlauren will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MIRob View Post
    Controlled Labs Orange Triad multivitamin also serves as a joint supplement.

I have definitely noticed a difference since I started taking it a couple months ago.

Edit: there is a great sale on it on the website. Buy a 370 count bottle and you get a bottle of 60 for free!
    I have centrum multivitamins, do you think these will work as well? Ive taken them before but i never really saw a difference so i stopped.

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by yoloralphlauren View Post
    I have centrum multivitamins, do you think these will work as well? Ive taken them before but i never really saw a difference so i stopped.

Big difference.

Personally I use Joint Armour, but have used many, many a tubs of Universal Animal Flex.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    for me lately is orange triad and SNS cissus
    iAmJeffReY - SC2
    GzaTheGeniuS - hearthstone
    Training

NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Are you open to suggestions? I also have joint issues.
    ___----Xtend Representative----___

Dmetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dmetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dmetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dmetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dmetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dmetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dmetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dmetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dmetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dmetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dmetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Animal flex really works for me. Knee pain and pain in my wrists disappear

Yes i am open to suggestions! If what i describe to you guys in OP sounds like i may have a problem with my joints(all the popping sounds and pain in my knee) and centrum is not the same then i will definitely invest in some new multivitamins/joint healthy supplements. Now i just have to decide between: Orange Triad, ANimal Flex, SNS Cissus and Joint Armour.

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well with OT you get a joint complex with a multi.

With the issues it sounds like you having, to save yourself some money you can get OT and bulk Cissus. And that should have you covered.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if you are 18 and you are having lots of joint pain at such a young age you need to see your doctor not a supplement.

NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by yoloralphlauren View Post
    Yes i am open to suggestions! If what i describe to you guys in OP sounds like i may have a problem with my joints(all the popping sounds and pain in my knee) and centrum is not the same then i will definitely invest in some new multivitamins/joint healthy supplements. Now i just have to decide between: Orange Triad, ANimal Flex, SNS Cissus and Joint Armour.

Here is what i would start with, get bulk cissus, dose at 1g twice a day, I've tried a bunch of things and this had amazing results. A favorite combo of mine is bulk cissus plus Elastamine. I'll grab some links

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pr...suspowder.html

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/prima/elast.html
    ___----Xtend Representative----___

danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    if you are 18 and you are having lots of joint pain at such a young age you need to see your doctor not a supplement.
    This right here. This could be something more than joint trouble at your young age. I suggest that you check in with a doctor to see if there's an underlying problem, and then we can go from there!
    Instagram - @mooddani

I have contacted my doctor and I am currently waiting on a reply.

@TMac26 so i should get orange triad AND cissus powder? not one or the other

@NEBinAK Thanks for finding me a link!

Sorry i dont know how to quote multiple people.

fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is what i was going to say ^^^
    Also, what type of lifting are you doing? Reason I'm asking is perhaps you are lifting more than you should be (and your joints/ligaments are paying the price)

If all is fine, I'd look into OT or Animal Flex.
    🌍 Talk is cheap, Actions are priceless 🌝

🏋️ TEAM NutraBio

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    MSM
    chondroitin
    glucosamine
    fish oil
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Came into post this.

andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    See the doc first .

Fix your form
    Get a rumble roller / foam roller

Supps;
    Orange triad
    Animal flex
    Blue star joint armour (enjoying this right now myself)
    Primaforce cissus
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/photos/view-user-photos/158620

EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Definitely agree that you need to find out what the underlying issue is that is causing your joint pain. Supplements can alleviate your symptoms, but you ultimately need to figure out why you're having joint issues at the age of 18.

I had my right knee reconstructed at age 19 and have chronic joint issues, esp when squatting heavy. My staples are as follows:
    - Orange Triage (full joint complex)
    - cissus in the form of Joint Help (also has Paractin, which is a pain reliever to help with fast-acting pain relief)
    - fish oil

All of these supps do different things and attack the symptoms from multiple angles. But please get this looked at as soon as your doc responds.

Originally Posted by fatboystick View Post
    This is what i was going to say ^^^
    Also, what type of lifting are you doing? Reason I'm asking is perhaps you are lifting more than you should be (and your joints/ligaments are paying the price)

If all is fine, I'd look into OT or Animal Flex.
    Im doing layne nortons PHAT which has 2 power days and 3 hypertrophy days and it has really gotten me strong. but i have NOT been deadlifting or squatting for a few months due to a lower back issue that i thought was a strain but has not gotten better over the months(ive been stretching and foam rolling but no progress.) I started squatting a week ago(very light about 95 pounds) and all has been fine except for the popping sound in my knee(which does not hurt but it bothers me as it happens every single time). i also started sumo lifting in hopes that would put less stress on my back but once i hit 155 pounds 5x5 i started feeling it in my back again. So no i do not think i am lifting more than i should be. the only lifts that i find very heavy are my db shoulder press (70x6) and bench press(205x5) and no muscles or joints hurt during that exersize except the occasional wrist tweak.

thank you all for the concern and help i really appreciate it.

mgaier1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) mgaier1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) mgaier1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) mgaier1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) mgaier1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) mgaier1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) mgaier1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) mgaier1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) mgaier1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) mgaier1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) mgaier1991 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Adding some Omega3 and upping my healthy fats in my diet really helped my knees.

Since squatting twice a week I would invest in some rehband sleeves love mine!!

The wrist tweak is probably because you cock your wrists back when you bench which is very common and will lead to long term wrist and forearm pain
    again see your doctor.

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The wrist tweak is probably because you cock your wrists back when you bench which is very common and will lead to long term wrist and forearm pain
    again see your doctor.
    at 19 its probably from something else....
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    at 19 its probably from something else....
    Which is why i already said this.

baschulz1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baschulz1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baschulz1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baschulz1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baschulz1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baschulz1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baschulz1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baschulz1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baschulz1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baschulz1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baschulz1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    USP Labs Super Cissus is a joke....I took a whole bottle and it was literally a placebo.

I have a partially healed fractured radial head on my left elbow......I hear grinding on the daily : ) I supplement with 3-4grams of EPA-DHA (Omega3's) daily and this is the ONLY thing that has helped....

Tried Osteo Bi-Flex etc.....nothing

Would be open to Animal Flex? What's in dat?????? (ingredients and dosages)
    Arizona on the map
    5"11 - 151lbs

-This is why we can't have nice things crew-
    -Erreday Early A.M. lift crew-

Which is why i already said this.
    lol, you didnt understand my joke
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by baschulz1 View Post
    USP Labs Super Cissus is a joke....I took a whole bottle and it was literally a placebo.
    Cissus needs a low ketosterone % to act as joint/tendon/ligament support. Super Cissus iirc is a higher %. The higher the percent the more anabolic in nature, supposedly.

Cissus is probably the best thing you could use for joint support given already taking in proper amounts of fatty acids.

As far as the OP is concerned, with so many problems at a young age, doctor is the first stop. I'd recommend staying away from chiros as they are simply witch doctors that provide help to maybe 1% of the population while screwing up the other 99% even more. Ideally you'd see a exercise specialist (masters or PhD) that deals with sports injuries and/or sports rehab.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    thanks for all of the orange triad mentions. its also buy 1 get a free 10 serv orange triad now
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post
    Big difference.

Personally I use Joint Armour, but have used many, many a tubs of Universal Animal Flex.
    I just received my first can of Animal Flex today. I've never used any joint support before other than what is in Orange Triad. My feeling is I am not getting any younger(38) and it is worth a try.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    I just received my first can of Animal Flex today. I've never used any joint support before other than what is in Orange Triad. My feeling is I am not getting any younger(38) and it is worth a try.
    I'm 30, with basically 4 years of training under me and i don't know how i lift without joint support from Orange Triad + Cissus. It's night and day without using anything. I hear good things about Animal Flex, never used though.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners