abdulla5555 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy I need help PLZZZZZ

Hi everybody,

I have done the gastric surgery and I lost a lot of weight now I weight 130 and I'm 5.4. also I'm 27 years old.

now the the problem : everybody here is saying if you want to build muscle you must focus in your diet and eat a lot<<< with my tinny stomach i can't eat the amount that everybody recommended to build muscle.

the other problem is I lost my strength, I can't lift heavy weight

do you guys think I have chance to get bigger and be bodybuilder ???

here is some result of my body composition :

weight : 130

muscle mass : 23.5 kilo > 51.7 pounds

body fat mass : 16.3 kilo > 35.8 p

total body water : 32 kilo > 70.4

protein 8.4 kilo > 18.4

fat free mass 43.5 kilo > 95.7

mineral : 3 kilo >6.6

percent body fat 27.2%

waist hip ratio 0.82

I hope someone can help me with exercise type and what should I do with diet and how to increase the strength.

thanks

tadzytadzio is on a distinguished road. (+10) tadzytadzio is on a distinguished road. (+10) tadzytadzio is on a distinguished road. (+10) tadzytadzio is on a distinguished road. (+10) tadzytadzio is on a distinguished road. (+10) tadzytadzio is on a distinguished road. (+10) tadzytadzio is on a distinguished road. (+10) tadzytadzio is on a distinguished road. (+10) tadzytadzio is on a distinguished road. (+10) tadzytadzio is on a distinguished road. (+10) tadzytadzio is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I wonder where you got those numbers from.

Either way, get on a good strength program (Starting Strength, Allpro, Fierce 5, ICF, Stronglifts, whatever). Go on a bulk (just don't go crazy), eat whole foods (no processed, sugary stuff). Do that for a year and you can be whatever you want.

Wishk is not very well liked. (-100) Wishk is not very well liked. (-100) Wishk is not very well liked. (-100) Wishk is not very well liked. (-100) Wishk is not very well liked. (-100) Wishk is not very well liked. (-100) Wishk is not very well liked. (-100) Wishk is not very well liked. (-100) Wishk is not very well liked. (-100) Wishk is not very well liked. (-100) Wishk is not very well liked. (-100)
    Dang man

nward32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nward32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nward32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nward32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nward32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nward32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nward32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nward32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nward32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nward32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nward32 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would wait for a professional to chime in honestly. Personally I would suggest you speak to your doctor about your goals and what you would like to do, your gastric bypass might be a bell you can't un-ring.

ThebeastX90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The thing with the gastric bypass surgery is that you can only eat limited amounts. Get on a good strength program and some light cardio. You have to build your foundation before you can build a monument. Your body will begin to digest food faster as you progress as muscle burns calories faster than just being skinny and then you will be able to intake more. Your situation is going to take time but nothing is unattainable. If you put your mind to it and eat whole foods not process stuff you will be able to make your dreams come true.

oceanwild is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceanwild is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceanwild is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceanwild is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceanwild is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceanwild is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceanwild is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceanwild is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceanwild is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceanwild is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceanwild is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by abdulla5555 View Post
    Hi everybody,

I have done the gastric surgery and I lost a lot of weight now I weight 130 and I'm 5.4. also I'm 27 years old.

now the the problem : everybody here is saying if you want to build muscle you must focus in your diet and eat a lot<<< with my tinny stomach i can't eat the amount that everybody recommended to build muscle.

the other problem is I lost my strength, I can't lift heavy weight

do you guys think I have chance to get bigger and be bodybuilder ???

here is some result of my body composition :

weight : 130

muscle mass : 23.5 kilo > 51.7 pounds

body fat mass : 16.3 kilo > 35.8 p

total body water : 32 kilo > 70.4

protein 8.4 kilo > 18.4

fat free mass 43.5 kilo > 95.7

mineral : 3 kilo >6.6

percent body fat 27.2%

waist hip ratio 0.82

I hope someone can help me with exercise type and what should I do with diet and how to increase the strength.

thanks
    same ask, where u get those nums?