Closed Thread
Page 223 of 235 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 233 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,690 of 7050
    G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Justarandom View Post
    Seems like you're plan B. Probably reaches out to you when shes in a tough spot/just got rejected or whatever. To get some attention and validation..

Shes not really in your life anymore I take it, as you state she reaches out every few months or so. What difference would it make to just completely ignore? you know that if you reply things stay the same..
    True... Honestly I think the only reason I haven't done this already is because I was hanging on to a shred of hope that she'd come back. Well, its 7 months later and she hasn't and at this point its really clear she only reaches out to use me for some quick validation.

How can I still have feelings for someone who has treated me this way? I know some people say you never stop loving your first love and I really hope that isn't true... Now that I know what kind of person she really is.

I've been on lots of dates and been pretty successful since she left but I still miss her like crazy.

Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RockettotheFACE View Post
    I know but none of that helps at all. none of the advice anyone has given me over the last 7 months has made a single piece of difference.

people can say all the words in the world, as soon as I think of this guy all over her I feel like absolute disgusting hell

as soon as I go to bed at night I feel like hell. same when I wake up. same when I get in the shower or attempt to cook some chicken that I won't eat or do anything.

i remember chatting to you a few months ago in here and I thought it was bad then but if I had just sorted myself out properly and made the effort then , before she met this new guy, I reckon it would have been okay. instead I waited until it was too late.

she's getting another mans dik inside her tonight, he's going to cum inside her and then she'll fall asleep in his arms and wake up and spend all day tomorrow with him.

that is more than enough to tip me over the edge, am quite surprised that am still here to be honest.

how are you doing anyway, rambo? we were in pretty identical situations and am guessing as you are still here that it hasn't magically gone away yet?
    Pretty similar to you lol. Never a good day really and every aspect of my life has fallen apart but whatever gotta keep on moving forward. I hate thinking about the relationship and feel played for 3 years and will never trust people again but it's whatever. Atleast football has been on all day and tonight. That gives me something to look forward to and get hyped up. Getting ready to see the Pats get spanked!

jimmyk21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmyk21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmyk21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmyk21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmyk21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmyk21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmyk21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmyk21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmyk21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmyk21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimmyk21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yeah because one day she is going to be with a new man and you will be fukked, just like me.

Trust me.
    Hercules...

see in 7 months when she moves on and is with another man , you are going to seriously regret taking comfort in texts like that and not doing anything.

Trust me 100% - the reality hasn't hit you yet. It won't for a while. If she is still holding out straws like that for you and you still want her back then do every single thing in your power to get it. Do it. Trust me.
    I can't even be bothered typing my story man, it's all in this thread around march/april/may time anyway, but trust me when I say that if you want the woman back then you bust a gut, change yourself and work on it right now. Not later.
    Yeap...and then one day there is no contact and you're done.

Do what needs to be done NOW. I can't stress that enough.

Bro, you are self sabotaging yourself. The other guy that said you changed only for the girl was correct. You mentioned earlier that you are doing drugs to cope and that you basically creeped on her and stalked her? Objectively ask yourself is that the type of man she should want to be with? Honestly, change for you and grow as a person and if you aren't meant to be then you will be a better man for the right girl when the time comes.

It's no surprise that you haven't moved on because you are doing like literally everything wrong.

-"changed" but only to try and win a girl back. That's not genuine change. Grow and evolve for you and become a better person, that's your only play. It's your best chance of getting your ex back AND of moving on in case you don't get her back.
    -You are using drugs to cope and feel better? I get it man, I'm no Mr Perfect, I've done stuff before. But that **** is not healthy. You are not going to successfully move on if you keep up that destructive behavior.
    -Imagining her with another guy? Seriously? That's insane behavior. You are literally choosing to hurt yourself by thinking of that. Unless you get married and stay married for life, every girl you ever date is going to end up being with someone else in some capacity.
    -Bro, relax, if you were meant to be with your ex- things would have played out differently. If you are meant to be with her in the future- it won't happen unless you stop lying to yourself and start genuinely bettering yourself, FOR YOU.

Commit to becoming a better man and let the rest fall in place.

Originally Posted by HerculesGhost View Post
    She called last night. I didn't answer or call back. I still think it's worth holding out for a bit after I slipped and broke NC yesterday. I just hope I'm not counting too much on us getting back together because it will hurt a bit if we don't. I guess I'm sort of on the fence. I want her, but I also think the time apart is good and it's only been a few days since the breakup.

Ran at the park this morning and a few cuties were 'mirin which helped remind me that I'll be fine.
    I can totally relate bro. I am debating how long to give space. And wondering if I'm driving myself crazy holding on to ANY hope. I'm slowly but surely trying to accept and cope while still knowing I have a few more efforts to make. I just hope I'm actually moving forward with slowly accepting it and if things don't work out, that I don't get hurt more than I'm thinking I will.

HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In that boat right now, just posting to distract myself. Saw her on ****in tinder of all places which made it more painful. Good god what have I fuccing become?

Justarandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justarandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justarandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justarandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justarandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justarandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justarandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justarandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justarandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justarandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justarandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Well thats it boyos.. GF isnt coming back, doesnt care for me, doesnt think about me anymore. I got no parents for support.. no friends... Just finished talking to her, she left saying theres a visitor over... prob a dude...

Health issues too (fuked up back), no family and this.. tours over for me.

Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Justarandom View Post
    Well thats it boyos.. GF isnt coming back, doesnt care for me, doesnt think about me anymore. I got no parents for support.. no friends... Just finished talking to her, she left saying theres a visitor over... prob a dude...

Health issues too (fuked up back), no family and this.. tours over for me.
    Well your at rock bottom, only two ways to go. Up or continue going down and hit a whole other low you thought you didn't have. Do something, anything to change your mood and not continue to sink even lower. I've been unfortunately doing it and it gets harder and harder to come out. It can always get worse so try and do your best to start thinking better or working on yourself. If you think you can't possibly do it then you need to talk to someone who can help and there's nothing wrong with that. If it makes you feel any better my ex makes more than me in 2 weeks than I will all year lol.

Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^^ Seeing my first love with someone else has hit me really hard. He's been in my life for 8 years. We havent been exactly together because it's on and off long distance. 1.5 years ago we were planning on a trip, but I was so done with continuing to have feelings for someone that I can't never be with because we live in different states.

Then 6 months later he met someone. He's been with her for 1 year and it has completely destroyed me. I knew it was bound to happen, him meeting someone... But I didnt know it was going to hit me so hard. I even told him I would move for him now and still have feelings but it's too late.

It's been 7 days of NC (I sent him an email about feelings and he replied). He says he still thinks about me but he still dating her.

It's been 2 MONTHS since I saw a picture of them together, they looked so happy... I have been devastated and depressed since then. I can't believe it

I have never felt this pain before. I can't even sleep sometimes from the pain in my chest

7 days of NC and a part of me still thinks he will come back

(I blocked his FB so I dont look at their picture anymore. Why did I do that to myself???
    I got this icebox where my heart used to be

MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000) MrStealYoGrill is a name known to all. (+5000)
    About to go NC on all my friends. Srs.
    I dont know many people in my college and I only really talk to this few group of people but I'd just rather be doing something else. Most of them aren't really good people and aren't doing that well in terms of furthering their education. They're just horsing around community college.
    I'd like to be surrounded by likeminded people but it's really hard to make friends so it looks like I will have to be alone for a while.

Registered User Fearlesspiranha's Avatar
    Fearlesspiranha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fearlesspiranha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fearlesspiranha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fearlesspiranha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fearlesspiranha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fearlesspiranha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fearlesspiranha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fearlesspiranha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fearlesspiranha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fearlesspiranha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fearlesspiranha is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've been three and a half months now, it's weird last week I felt great glad she was out of my life ( but still feel like I care ) this week I'm back in a slump, and have a date tonight.

She basically after dumping me used to get in touch when she was having new boyfriend issues, then I had enough and told her no more contact and deleted her off ********.

Our last communication she told me she has depression, has had an abortion because her new guy wouldn't support her, said he messes with her head, the medication for her depression makes her feel funny. She basically a car crash of a girlfriend, yet I still want her! What does that say about me? :-(

miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    sup brahs, thought i'd pop by since its been a while for me. been 8 months post break-up and NC and i was going very good actually not thinking about her then i started sort of dating this girl back in july/august and because there really wasn't any spark there it made me miss the ex even more, just the little things i would compare between the 2 which of course made me miss her heaps. im hoping to get over this regression soon. i still can't help but lol @ her already being married within 3 months after breaking up with me, when i think about chit like that it does make me grateful because no way in hell is that the sign of a stable girl

Originally Posted by MrStealYoGrill View Post
    About to go NC on all my friends. Srs.
    I dont know many people in my college and I only really talk to this few group of people but I'd just rather be doing something else. Most of them aren't really good people and aren't doing that well in terms of furthering their education. They're just horsing around community college.
    I'd like to be surrounded by likeminded people but it's really hard to make friends so it looks like I will have to be alone for a while.
    welcome to my world brah, it was even worse for me since within a week of each other was when my ex broke up and i also had a falling out with my close circle, literally been just working on myself for the past 8 months now and don't have any close friends at all now. friends come and go though so not too fussed tbh

RazorM3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RazorM3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RazorM3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RazorM3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RazorM3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RazorM3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RazorM3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RazorM3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RazorM3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RazorM3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RazorM3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Help me resist the urge to text my ex ;_; i want to go full NC but its painful as hell not to
    Samsbolton - 43 years of age:

KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RazorM3 View Post
    Help me resist the urge to text my ex ;_; i want to go full NC but its painful as hell not to
    Dont do it, wont get you anywhere.

Just stay strong and move on, talk to other guys instead.
    ★★★ I was part of Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    No Fap October 2012 COMPLETED!
    Misc Persian Crew
    -->>MMC<<--
    Dorian Yates training = The only way to train!
    M4L Krew Representing!~
    RIP - Az "Zyzz" Sergeyevich :( , The god has fallen, but the legend lives on! <3

colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by miscking21 View Post
    sup brahs, thought i'd pop by since its been a while for me. been 8 months post break-up and NC and i was going very good actually not thinking about her then i started sort of dating this girl back in july/august and because there really wasn't any spark there it made me miss the ex even more, just the little things i would compare between the 2 which of course made me miss her heaps. im hoping to get over this regression soon. i still can't help but lol @ her already being married within 3 months after breaking up with me, when i think about chit like that it does make me grateful because no way in hell is that the sign of a stable girl
    I'm in the same situation brah. Except the whole married thing. I have dated a ton of women since but have ended up just hating the dating game because none of them interest me at all. I basically date just for something to do and for practice, haha. Before her I hadn't actually felt real feels for a girl in 8 years. It was so long I thought there was something wrong with me. So now that I remember how good it can be it is a little depressing to just date randos again. It is a bummer that I see her around town at 5ks or at the gym from time to time :/
    "A pint of sweat, saves a gallon of blood" - General George S. Patton

Originally Posted by colonelcross View Post
    I'm in the same situation brah. Except the whole married thing. I have dated a ton of women since but have ended up just hating the dating game because none of them interest me at all. I basically date just for something to do and for practice, haha. Before her I hadn't actually felt real feels for a girl in 8 years. It was so long I thought there was something wrong with me. So now that I remember how good it can be it is a little depressing to just date randos again. It is a bummer that I see her around town at 5ks or at the gym from time to time :/
    Similar situation as you guys. Literally can't have any feeling towards girls right now. If I sleep with a girl right after I get anxiety and have to get them ouy as quickly as possible. It's been 8 months for me to and I'm so mad and frustrated at her for just leaving like she did but damn I miss her and just wish I never met her because I don't know if I'll ever get over her.

beastin007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastin007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastin007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastin007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastin007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastin007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastin007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastin007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastin007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastin007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastin007 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

well im here

Saw my exes innbox where she was gonna meet this guy whom she once studied with. I dunno why, or if its just my head, but she was pretty eager to see the guy. What fuks up my mind is the fact of her saying that if we both are singel in a year, we can give it another shot and that the door on us isnt closed. Remember this is a GF of 5 years minimum ..... well i cant be having her over at my flat and kiss/cuddle do everything but 0 sexors if she is out there playing the field.

Pls halp

miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by colonelcross View Post
    Originally Posted by Rambo66 View Post
    Similar situation as you guys. Literally can't have any feeling towards girls right now. If I sleep with a girl right after I get anxiety and have to get them ouy as quickly as possible. It's been 8 months for me to and I'm so mad and frustrated at her for just leaving like she did but damn I miss her and just wish I never met her because I don't know if I'll ever get over her.
    here's to a speedy recovery for us brahs. but yeah i think im just not going to go looking for anything serious for the time being, ive slept with 3 girls since post-break up and i was actually interested in that most recent girl i've been dating but yeah nothing at all between any of them. i just miss being cared for by someone and that's why i still think i haven't fully gotten over her yet

Originally Posted by miscking21 View Post
    here's to a speedy recovery for us brahs. but yeah i think im just not going to go looking for anything serious for the time being, ive slept with 3 girls since post-break up and i was actually interested in that most recent girl i've been dating but yeah nothing at all between any of them. i just miss being cared for by someone and that's why i still think i haven't fully gotten over her yet
    Yeah I know what you mean. I haven't even hooked up with a lot of girls since. A cpl but I've just been so jaded I literally don't care to put in any effort to even sleeping with them. Even when I do it's such an empty feeling after. It is what it is brahs nothing we can do other than continue living life as chitty as it might be right now.

Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How do you guys let go of hope?. Hope is what is preventing me from moving on. It's only day 12 for me so will this change?

I keep telling myself he's gone. But my mind refuses to believe it. I keep thinking he's coming back

beastin007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastin007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastin007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastin007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastin007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastin007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastin007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastin007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastin007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastin007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beastin007 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Tfw she spends the night with someone else

Godaaaaanmmmmn this sucks. Sloots gonna sloot

m0nst3rb1c3ps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m0nst3rb1c3ps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m0nst3rb1c3ps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m0nst3rb1c3ps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m0nst3rb1c3ps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m0nst3rb1c3ps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m0nst3rb1c3ps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m0nst3rb1c3ps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m0nst3rb1c3ps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m0nst3rb1c3ps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m0nst3rb1c3ps is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    NC for 5+ months now. Feels good mane
    were all gonna make it crew
    does my best to not be negative crew

Originally Posted by Bella518 View Post
    How do you guys let go of hope?. Hope is what is preventing me from moving on. It's only day 12 for me so will this change?

I keep telling myself he's gone. But my mind refuses to believe it. I keep thinking he's coming back
    I still struggle doing that 8 months out but I know she wants nothing to do with me and has forgotten about me weeks after the break up. Whether you want it or not you have to be realistic and tell yourself it's not going to happen and you have to move on for yourself or you will never recover. Your only 12 days in it's going to take time.

CalvesofGod is just really nice. (+1000) CalvesofGod is just really nice. (+1000) CalvesofGod is just really nice. (+1000) CalvesofGod is just really nice. (+1000) CalvesofGod is just really nice. (+1000) CalvesofGod is just really nice. (+1000) CalvesofGod is just really nice. (+1000) CalvesofGod is just really nice. (+1000) CalvesofGod is just really nice. (+1000) CalvesofGod is just really nice. (+1000) CalvesofGod is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Bella518 View Post

Distraction is all you have. As much as I'd love for there to be a cure to that nagging feeling that things might still work out, there isn't. Make sure you occupy yourself at all times until these feelings start to properly fade. I don't occupying yourself with netflix or internet surfing. You have to distract yourself with real activities that more often than not require you to leave the house; going to the gym, going for a bike ride, shopping, flooding yourself with work, etc. This is the only real way to get over that sliver of hope
    Why lift when it's all about the calves?
    *Genetics of peace crew*
    Post-grad econ

Mods negs: 2

CalvesofGod is just really nice. (+1000) CalvesofGod is just really nice. (+1000) CalvesofGod is just really nice. (+1000) CalvesofGod is just really nice. (+1000) CalvesofGod is just really nice. (+1000) CalvesofGod is just really nice. (+1000) CalvesofGod is just really nice. (+1000) CalvesofGod is just really nice. (+1000) CalvesofGod is just really nice. (+1000) CalvesofGod is just really nice. (+1000) CalvesofGod is just really nice. (+1000)
    NC with ex GF for around 10 months now, more or less completely over her at this stage. However I've started talking to one of her semi-close friends because it's been awhile since I've smashed and I'm currently looking to make her a fukbuddy. I know I don't have feelings for either girl but I'm worried it's going to lead me to having to see my ex again. Wat do?
    Why lift when it's all about the calves?
    *Genetics of peace crew*
    Post-grad econ

Mods negs: 2

I asked God today to please take the pain away and help me forget him. My pain has been gone today. If anyone here believes in prayer maybe give it a try. I have been feeling pain for the past 2 months and today it was gone after prayer.

I hope it doesnt come back tomorrow

Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Starting to forget what my ex looked like since hardcore no contact. Anyway, stay positive people.

extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Zainius View Post
    Starting to forget what my ex looked like since hardcore no contact. Anyway, stay positive people.
    Same here.

But brahs, 6 MONTHS LATER this girl is still going through my mind. Obviously its not as emotionally toll on me but i think she will always be in my memories. (she was my first girlfriend.) She apparently works a couple stores next to my gym. My coworkers went in and saw her and they did small talk, what rustled me so hard is she asked them "do you know that white guy at the front desk?" Wtf? I piitb you know my name lol.

On the flip side Ive been with about 4 other girls since then. One makes me really happy when im with her and i want to pursue things with her. She lives 50 mins away so i would only be seeing this girl once a week. I have this concern because im emotionally attached to this girl and i dont want to live what i did with my ex 6 months ago again.
    *Voices opinion without fear of being negged crew*

*SHAME 🔔 SHAME 🔔 SHAME 🔔 SHAME 🔔 SHAME 🔔 SHAME 🔔 SHAME 🔔 Crew*

cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cBurN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Been looking for this thread. Me and my wife finally decided we going to separate, got married too young ext, ext. but I've been on a training operation these last 3 weeks and I'm headed home today we haven't talked in 4 days but I'm getting anxious as **** cause I will see her in a couple of hours. It's ****ty because I will
    Have to see her and live with her for the next 3 weeks till I deploy anyone got any advice on dealing with this... May just end up crashingin my friends barracks room honestly
    U.S. Navy Corpsman - Devil Doc
    [Official] San Diego Brah

SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by cBurN View Post
    Been looking for this thread. Me and my wife finally decided we going to separate, got married too young ext, ext. but I've been on a training operation these last 3 weeks and I'm headed home today we haven't talked in 4 days but I'm getting anxious as **** cause I will see her in a couple of hours. It's ****ty because I will
    Have to see her and live with her for the next 3 weeks till I deploy anyone got any advice on dealing with this... May just end up crashingin my friends barracks room honestly
    Man how did that go? And married at 24.. fuark lol, might as well just confront her now

ivyleaguester is just really nice. (+1000) ivyleaguester is just really nice. (+1000) ivyleaguester is just really nice. (+1000) ivyleaguester is just really nice. (+1000) ivyleaguester is just really nice. (+1000) ivyleaguester is just really nice. (+1000) ivyleaguester is just really nice. (+1000) ivyleaguester is just really nice. (+1000) ivyleaguester is just really nice. (+1000) ivyleaguester is just really nice. (+1000) ivyleaguester is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is my favorite thread on the misc. Went NC with a plate a few months ago, ran into her while out with a new prospect recently; Got a text wanting to catch up the following week.

"You won't give me what I want so I'm going to give you **** and risk "breaking up". Oh damn he's moved on and has other options, maybe I shouldn't have done that".

Stay strong brahs

Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just dropping in here for a bit...

To all the posters ITT! I was in a similar position.
    I wondered what the fuk happened. How could people act/behave like that?
    I felt like chit for quite some time.

And then I got back to improving myself like I did before that person was ever in my life.
    Pushing my self everyday in all aspects of my life. Gym, cardio, career and family... everything.

Some time has passed...
    I'm making decent money. I'm in the process of forming a business. I've meet some wonderful open minded people.
    And I've got a great person by my side who is far better than the last in all aspects.

Keep yer heads up
    We're gonna fuking make it guys!
    Rustling NPCs' jimmies without even trying crew

"I've watched a lot of movies, I know what I'm doing."

"The Best Revenge is Massive Success"

Not going to be a Darkseeker crew.

RIP Duckenheimer
    RIP SemperFudge

Closed Thread
Page 223 of 235 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 233 ... LastLast