Closed Thread
Page 98 of 235 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 148 198 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,940 of 7050
    SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fox994 View Post
    No I'm not, I dont have the trust for people right now. Had one of my oldest and best friends betray me right after I had found out she had cheated on me with more than 4 people. Just doing me, probably wont change for a while.
    can't let a female destroy your insights on other women, My bestfriend ended up dating my ex after I was done fkn with her, I said if you don't date her after you fk her I'mma knock u in your face, he ended up dating her for 2 years, and dealing with all her problems...and guess what happen after all that? she moved on to our next bestfriend. lmao bet he felt stupid. karma is a big factor
    SNAPCHAT: KING_JAYYDA
    Youtube music: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGekSg1w7bJJvOt2Q4OAipg
    Youtube blogs: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxeEGAND1DlcTHn2Oxix-cg

fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SpliTT View Post
    can't let a female destroy your insights on other women, My bestfriend ended up dating my ex after I was done fkn with her, I said if you don't date her after you fk her I'mma knock u in your face, he ended up dating her for 2 years, and dealing with all her problems...and guess what happen after all that? she moved on to our next bestfriend. lmao bet he felt stupid. karma is a big factor
    I've made the mistake of picking the wrong people to trust more than once. Its gonna take me a little bit to figure it all out. I've been seeing a psych which has awared me on a lot of issues from my childhood which contribute to me basically blindly trusting people and ignoring things that should be red flags. I'm learning though.

SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fox994 View Post
    I've made the mistake of picking the wrong people to trust more than once. Its gonna take me a little bit to figure it all out. I've been seeing a psych which has awared me on a lot of issues from my childhood which contribute to me basically blindly trusting people and ignoring things that should be red flags. I'm learning though.
    red flags are easy to find on a women, it's just hard accepting them red flags when finding a pretty ass women, but u gotta let go lol, hit it a couple more times then let it sail away like it was going to since the beginning
    SNAPCHAT: KING_JAYYDA
    Youtube music: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGekSg1w7bJJvOt2Q4OAipg
    Youtube blogs: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxeEGAND1DlcTHn2Oxix-cg

DarkDaredevil is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkDaredevil is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkDaredevil is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkDaredevil is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkDaredevil is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkDaredevil is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkDaredevil is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkDaredevil is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkDaredevil is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkDaredevil is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkDaredevil is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    No Contact Log - 1 month

Day 2:

She was on my mind again today, of course I'm regretting some of the stuff I did to lead to this, but I can't turn back the clock and I can only look forward now. It's up to her to forgive me, no contact will rekindle the attraction at least.

**** it though, going out for Halloween today. Going to surround myself with female energy.

SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1 week of NC already, even at university hanging out with other people or working out I feel like chit and I really miss her. I know there is nothing I can do, she has to message me, since she's the one who said that ain't no love me anymore, but 99% sure she won't, sadly I embrace that 1% and I don't know how to let it go, even when I talk to other girls or I do another thing she's always in my mind. Fuarkkkk, stay strong brahs.

SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Day 8: I feel a bit better.
    I don't really carry the pain 24/7 like I used to but I still miss her. Sometimes I start to stop giving a **** about her, that feeling goes on and off. I hope everyone's doing okay too, things get better.

Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000)
    Was doing well until this week, and then it's been a big regression for me.

I've had to stop myself from trying to contact her and resist urge to drive by her place to see if guy is there.

I know he is or will be, but maybe I just want the connection. Not sure... Finding myself dreaming about her at night.

NC is still in place, but it's tough the past few.

Woman cheated and lied all over, and I don't know if I hate her or love her sometimes.

frustrating.

Trying to be at rest and just move on to the next steps, but this was my one-itis. meh.

Spending time with fam, going to counseling, hitting gym ....

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    Question for you guys...

I liked this girl at the beginning of the semester but she never paid attention. I ignored her and now she pays attention and tries to start convo. What should I do?
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just a sad week of dealing with residual emotions. It'll be over soon.

Stay strong, every one.

EctoEndoMeso will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoEndoMeso will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoEndoMeso will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoEndoMeso will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoEndoMeso will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoEndoMeso will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoEndoMeso will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoEndoMeso will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoEndoMeso will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoEndoMeso will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoEndoMeso will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not sure how long I've been no contact for but its probably nearly 4 months now?
    Feels good mane.

Felt like a big weight have been lifted off my shoulders, got time to focus on my self, study, make money and hitting the gym hard.

Been hanging out with my mates, getting yucky whenever, hitting the clubs and what not. Meeting all kinds of different chicks, slept with 2 so far. Didn't feel like getting into a relationship too soon soo i kinda brushed them off now they're both in a relationship now LOL! Nothing girls can do that your hands can't aye ahaha!

My ex still runs through my mind time to time, but all that does to me is make me realise what a digusting person she was and how i was lucky to dodge the bullet.

Strangely enough, she sent me an email today.
    She sent me an email today, asking for forgiveness for what she's done to me, telling me how sorry she is and how bad she feels. Its a load of crap to be honest, just deleted her email and continuing my no contact.

Damage has been done and I realise she is a person I would not want to associated with ever in my life again. Literally do not want anything to do with her.
    I dont miss her nor want to get back with her anymore. Good riddance.

Besides that, life's good.
    Feeling 1000x times better than how I was feeling a month after the breakup thanks to this thread. It really helped me move on.
    Just keep focusing on yourself, keep occupied and you'll get through it.

Its tough cause they're always on your mind but remember how much of a **** she is for putting you through this. Use that as a stepping stone to move on, and hopefully you'll get over it. There is always someone better out there.

_Marcus_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Marcus_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Marcus_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Marcus_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Marcus_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Marcus_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Marcus_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Marcus_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Marcus_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Marcus_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Marcus_ is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was in this thread two years ago and now I'm back. Broke up with gf of year and a half, she was the one I was planning on marrying. We went long distance as she moved to Chicago for work for a year. Told me yesterday that she doesn't see a future with me anymore. I'm absolutely devastated. **** ****ing sucks so bad. I already blocked her social medias, and hit up an old fwb who I vented to and smashed last night. 15 months of being faithful and I got it in 12 hours of being single. I don't think it made me feel any better because I woke up today and just want her to back so bad but I know it's over.. Fuark brahs
    [Official] San Diego Brah

Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by _Marcus_ View Post
    I was in this thread two years ago and now I'm back. Broke up with gf of year and a half, she was the one I was planning on marrying. We went long distance as she moved to Chicago for work for a year. Told me yesterday that she doesn't see a future with me anymore. I'm absolutely devastated. **** ****ing sucks so bad. I already blocked her social medias, and hit up an old fwb who I vented to and smashed last night. 15 months of being faithful and I got it in 12 hours of being single. I don't think it made me feel any better because I woke up today and just want her to back so bad but I know it's over.. Fuark brahs
    Stay strong, man. The smash never helps except for in the moment. LDR for a year is almost a guarantee she's seeing someone else.

_Marcus_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Marcus_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Marcus_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Marcus_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Marcus_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Marcus_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Marcus_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Marcus_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Marcus_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Marcus_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Marcus_ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Thillygooth View Post
    Stay strong, man. The smash never helps except for in the moment. LDR for a year is almost a guarantee she's seeing someone else.
    That's my thoughts. She's only been there for 4 months, and has another 8 to go, so I guess I can count my blessings that it ended now instead of 5 months down the road. Literally the ****tiest feels that i've gone through in my 23 years. I really thought I was going to spend the rest of my life with her.

I literally had my life planned on her return, probably my mistake, because i'm so lost now. I've had this pipe dream of moving to colorado for couple years to ski bum it, and I told myself if I ever broke up with her i'd make the move (mostly because I never thought we'd break up) so the next couple months will be spent skiing and planning my move. I just need to be focused on a goal, whether it be fitness, work or the mountains.
    [Official] San Diego Brah

Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well boys officially day 1 of NC. Dating a girl for 1.5 years. We had been going on and off for about 2.5 weeks, she told me she didn't love me anymore and wanted to break up. She was still living with me until the middle of this month but I just couldn't take it anymore. Came home and we had a very civilized talk and told her to go to her cousins, get her stuff out of the apartment, and pay the $ she owes me.

Made it ******** official and got a couple of texts from her asking 'are you ok' and that she 'still cares about me a lot and will think fondly of us when she thinks back on the relationship'. Just responded with an OK and left that be. Been hanging with some new friends, going to parties, went to a couple clubs/bars and I feel miserable. Not happy with that life again.

Didn't want to break up, thought that she had very good potential to be the one. Not that long ago she was telling me that I better propose to her by next summer. Not in a happy frame of mind right now.

I've done the NC thing before with a previous ex who I had planned to marry until she dropped the bomb on me also and we broke up. I was miserable for pretty close to a year. It was awful, nothing I did would get me out of my funk. Tried working more, tried doing new things, smashed a bunch of chicks, went on a lot of dates, was in the best shape of my life and I was miserable. Worried that the same sort of thing is gonna happen to me again.

Most miscers are all about smashing randoms and never getting married or having kids. But I'm just not happy doing that type of stuff, think I'm just wired differently than people on this site. Just hoping that this NC session will go a lot better than my other one. Good luck to anyone else out there doing this thing with me to

Originally Posted by Jaydawg08 View Post
    Well boys officially day 1 of NC. Dating a girl for 1.5 years. We had been going on and off for about 2.5 weeks, she told me she didn't love me anymore and wanted to break up. She was still living with me until the middle of this month but I just couldn't take it anymore. Came home and we had a very civilized talk and told her to go to her cousins, get her stuff out of the apartment, and pay the $ she owes me.

Made it ******** official and got a couple of texts from her asking 'are you ok' and that she 'still cares about me a lot and will think fondly of us when she thinks back on the relationship'. Just responded with an OK and left that be. Been hanging with some new friends, going to parties, went to a couple clubs/bars and I feel miserable. Not happy with that life again.

Didn't want to break up, thought that she had very good potential to be the one. Not that long ago she was telling me that I better propose to her by next summer. Not in a happy frame of mind right now.

I've done the NC thing before with a previous ex who I had planned to marry until she dropped the bomb on me also and we broke up. I was miserable for pretty close to a year. It was awful, nothing I did would get me out of my funk. Tried working more, tried doing new things, smashed a bunch of chicks, went on a lot of dates, was in the best shape of my life and I was miserable. Worried that the same sort of thing is gonna happen to me again.

Most miscers are all about smashing randoms and never getting married or having kids. But I'm just not happy doing that type of stuff, think I'm just wired differently than people on this site. Just hoping that this NC session will go a lot better than my other one. Good luck to anyone else out there doing this thing with me to
    You're not alone.

One day at a time.

Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I blocked his number because he kept texting me and I was falling for it. I really need to concentrate in school.

He sent me an email on halloween with pictures of us asking me to think about trying again and that he loved me ...

It's just too funny, now he says we are very similar and we can make it work ... When 2 months ago when he was seeing someone else he told me we were very different and could never work long term.

Now he's saying that he only said that because he felt pressured by me. But I know it's because he thought the other girl was more of a girlfriend material than me
    I got this icebox where my heart used to be

ReflexReform will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReflexReform will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReflexReform will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReflexReform will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReflexReform will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReflexReform will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReflexReform will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReflexReform will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReflexReform will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReflexReform will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReflexReform will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looking for some solid advice as far as entering NC full force, as well as keeping a positive outlook.
    already caved in to save my sanity once even though it destroyed me a little bit more it helped take away some false hope.

*2 months post break up after a 2.5 yr LDR.
    She told me she didn't see a future with me anymore, didn't see me as someone she could rely/ depend on. Even though I am joining the military and has just been a long process with waivers, much longer process than expected might I add. Was only supposed to take 2 months and has been 8. We talked about marriage, kids ect. she always said i was the only guy she wanted to be with (took her virginity) up until the day before she broke it off she was still saying im the only one for her. Were talking about moving in together or me moving to stay with her and join the military from her place and get a job while waiting there. She broke up with me through text (completely disrespectful) pretty abruptly mere hours after discussing moving in together. At first I didn't really believe it considering she has never tried to leave me before and never said anything about something bothering her that much. However, after being ignored for 3 days straight it hit me like a freight train. I became emotionally unstable because she just started ignoring me completely and just kept asking to talk things out the whole first month after the break up, she told me to leave her alone and she would contact me so i went NC for 3 weeks. Broke no contact to extinguish the false hope of getting a phone call from her because it didn't seem as if she was going to call after more than 3 weeks (we never went more than a day without talking in 2.5 years and never broke up before).

**question**- Should I apologize for acting irrational and emotionally unstable during the first month due to the confusion from the abrupt way things ended?
    Then after saying my piece go full NC until either she contacts me or if I get stationed close to her in the future and feel comfortable contacting her.
    Looking for the best way to counter my previous behavior and regain some self-worth in her eyes if possible after acting like a beta beech.

For Serious, will rep. for good advice.

Slooty Slander will be ignored.
    Last edited by ReflexReform; 11-03-2015 at 12:26 PM.

DarkDaredevil is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkDaredevil is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkDaredevil is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkDaredevil is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkDaredevil is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkDaredevil is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkDaredevil is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkDaredevil is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkDaredevil is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkDaredevil is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkDaredevil is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    No Contact Log - 1 month

Day 5:

Motivational quotes have kept me going.

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."

Down to her.

Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bella518 View Post
    I blocked his number because he kept texting me and I was falling for it. I really need to concentrate in school.

He sent me an email on halloween with pictures of us asking me to think about trying again and that he loved me ...

It's just too funny, now he says we are very similar and we can make it work ... When 2 months ago when he was seeing someone else he told me we were very different and could never work long term.

Now he's saying that he only said that because he felt pressured by me. But I know it's because he thought the other girl was more of a girlfriend material than me

Even tho I'm tryna study for my midterms she's all I think of. Even working out, studying or in class talking to other people she's in my mind.. not that often anymore but a big part of the day. Hope everyone's doing okay around here

Originally Posted by Bella518 View Post

Solid move on blocking him. You know he's just trying to get validation because he's no longer with other girl.

I thoroughly believe that people who do others wrong in relationships will one day have an epiphany moment of their actions. Most of the time I think it comes about because the same thing they did to others gets done to them, and they realize what horrible actions they took now that they are on the other side. It's Karma. You just happened to have it turn sooner than most.

LiftHardBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftHardBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftHardBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftHardBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftHardBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftHardBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftHardBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftHardBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftHardBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftHardBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftHardBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SpliTT View Post
    gjm, are you seeing anybody else?
    Splitt..... my old friend!

No Contact Log - 1 month

Day 7:

1 week gone by, this can either save my relationship or I can be completely single at the end of it. I have some hope, if only for the fact that I acted quicker than most would due to prior experience.

shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    been a little over 2 weeks nc and still going strong but had a dream about her the other night which annoyed me. in it she was all happy with her current bf and it was like i was seeing all these great, fun moments they were having together. woke up pissed but eventually it subsided but i guess that's a sign to keep on nc and leave her in my past lol.

Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Been about 4-5 days and I had my first dream about my ex. It was her telling me I was ugly and how when she thinks about sex with me she's disgusted. That she never loved me. In my dream were in a house and I'm so upset that I tell her to get out (I did actually kick her out to live at her cousins). She just laughs at me in my dream and says ok, starts walking to the door and I go full beta mode asking her to stop and why is she doing this. She's just laughing the whole time and gets in another guys car after walking out of the house.

Woke up instantly after that, only got about 4 hours of sleep. Just kinda layed down in my bed thinking. What we did wrong, how we could have done things differently. Was starting to feel good about things and started to set some short and long term goals for myself. Just bad timing and now I feel back in my funk. Really not looking forward to the constant dreams. Sleeping and dreaming is my escape I feel a lot of times. Always wondered if girls feel the same way.

Registered User thunderstruck11's Avatar
    thunderstruck11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thunderstruck11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thunderstruck11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thunderstruck11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thunderstruck11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thunderstruck11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thunderstruck11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thunderstruck11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thunderstruck11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thunderstruck11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thunderstruck11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    NC for 21 days and you know what ? I broke it with style
    we were in a family dinner and when we were alone I hugged her and tried to kiss her
    so stupid !! never break NC bros, never

No Contact Log - 1 month

Day 8:

We're not exactly broken up yet, so I still have my girl on instagram. She liked a video captioned "When your ex texts you I miss you" essentially getting a laugh out of the situation. Could be referring to me, or her previous ex. Either way, she's probably trying to get a rise out of me since I haven't contacted her in over a week. She won't get it. This is a game of chess not checkers, and it's important to keep a level head and not let your emotions get the best of you. 22 days to go.

Currently on day #13, found out my mom talked to my ex lastnight.. she told her she doesn't really want me anymore and my mom told me that. So she just blocked her I guess, well there's no chance she'll come back now even tho I miss her so much. Sucks, but oh well.. Life goes on.

chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well, looks like I'm back in this thread. Day 2.

For any of you brah's who think long distance is worth it...it never works out. Thought I could make an exception to the rule this time (as we all do), but I couldn't handle it in the end.

Going to take time to be be single and work on myself/my goals/my life. Got a big future to work for - girls take up a lot of time.

We're all going to make it.

Originator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Originator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Originator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Originator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Originator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Originator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Originator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Originator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Originator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Originator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Originator will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Posting here for all the NC brahs.

NC took me from a mess of man after my first LTR of 2 years to being completely indifferent towards the woman.

Now here I am about to end a 3 year relationship and NC will be the saviour yet again.

100% works.

Closed Thread
Page 98 of 235 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 148 198 ... LastLast