Closed Thread
Page 80 of 235 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 180 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,400 of 7050
    UKmanmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UKmanmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UKmanmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UKmanmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UKmanmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UKmanmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UKmanmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UKmanmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UKmanmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UKmanmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UKmanmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AsomughaToMouth View Post
    Nice work. I fell for her chitty attention grabbing last time I saw her and tried to hook up with her (she didn't want any of it). If I ever run into her again I will be civil but will not flirt.

Keep it going everyone. I'm only a few days in but I know from past experiences it gets easier.
    What do you mean by "past experience" brah? Was your first breakup your hardest to deal with?
    Lifts for girls crew
    Externally confident internally insecure crew
    Unaware of own attractiveness crew
    Can only pull sl00ts drunk crew

AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by UKmanmore View Post
    What do you mean by "past experience" brah? Was your first breakup your hardest to deal with?
    Yes about 7 years ago first was worst. Went no contact, took two months for me to even go out with another chick. Banged new one started feeling better. After about 4-5 months ex sees me at a party and is interested again. By then I was over her but I didn't ignore her. Just treated her like a normal friend.

It does work just takes time. Think about the other exes you've had or girls that rejected you - you're not thinking about them everyday right? Your newest ex has to be put in the same category.
    "I do sports. Not try to be the best at exercising."
    4L of water a day crew

LoCoELF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LoCoELF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LoCoELF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LoCoELF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LoCoELF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LoCoELF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LoCoELF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LoCoELF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LoCoELF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LoCoELF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LoCoELF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by UKmanmore View Post
    First breakup is always the hardest as it's pain you haven't dealt with before. New thoughts creep into your head that you haven't encountered. Am I good enough? What could I have done differently? Will I ever find another person like this? (This will be true after every breakup. It being the first, it'll be magnified.) The list goes on.

After a few breakups, you'll become more adapt to the feelings of losing someone. It's still going to hurt but it's not new pain. You'll start to realize that all women will say things at the present time, that will not be true down the line. For instance "I love you." Yes, you might love me now but we'll see in 6 months, 1 year. That's why you should never take what a girl says at face value and by doing this you become more resilient when/if a breakup does happen.

I'm on day 10 of NC and I can find solace in the fact that I know my ex will remain stagnant in her life. While mine is just getting better and better. Poor girl.

CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I had been no contact with my ex since May. Found something of hers a few days ago. Last night I got home with a pretty good buzz, and drunk texted her asking if she wanted the item back and to hmu if so. She texted me like 3 minutes after saying sure. Brought it to her house, asked her if she wanted to go on a smoke ride. Ended up back at my place. Legitimately feel good about it though, neither of us brought up the past, just had a drama free hang out, real casual and some good sex. Not gonna make it a point to do this too often, but I don't see the harm moving forward if neither of us get too invested like we did last time.

AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsomughaToMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Got the itch just now but I deleted her # so I don't really have it. I can guarantee I will not text her first. Just got to stop myself from responding if she texts me.
    4L of water a day crew

n3cr0515 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) n3cr0515 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) n3cr0515 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) n3cr0515 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) n3cr0515 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) n3cr0515 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) n3cr0515 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) n3cr0515 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) n3cr0515 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) n3cr0515 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) n3cr0515 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Got the itch just now but I deleted her # so I don't really have it. I can guarantee I will not text her first. Just got to stop myself from responding if she texts me.
    Block her..........

Originally Posted by n3cr0515 View Post
    Block her..........
    I think I need the actual number to add it to my block list and I deleted it. Not exactly sure what it is, but I'd know it if I saw it. Srs only dialed it once ever. When she gave me her number she typed it in.

How's everyone doing today fellas? I'm only a few days in but feeling better already - also have two dates with other girls this week.
    4L of water a day crew

baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000) baraka28 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sdoo View Post
    Thx man appreciate it, no I didn't break NC, but I cried driving today but I still didn't break NC

Thought of some ahole that doesn't deserve her, being with her, and phucking her, is too much for me to handle...
    I know it's tough brah but you gotta change your mindset. When I was younger I thought I didn't deserve some girls bc I wasn't good enough.I wanted to become part of their seemingly interesting lives. Now for me it is the opposite, not saying that some girls don't deserve me but I act like I am making them a favour when I am letting THEM be part of MY life. I had to force it a bit at the beginning, but now it is automatic. Good luck brah
    Always pick #4 crew

Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    All random I've been having more thoughts about her throughout the day, and esp before going to sleep and when waking up.

I feel like I just need to be talking to some other girls but that hasn't happened yet.

I'm going back home for 3 weeks, hopefully that will detoxify my brain of her, and when I get back down to Miami I'll be rejuvenated and ready to kill it here.
    14-9 total correct guesses (1st place), 61% accurate - Lyon Gaultier Presents Euro 2012 Contest ||| 45-33 total correct guesses (4th place), 58% accurate - 2014 World Cup Pick Em' Giveaway by Lyon Gaultier
    2015-2016 NFL Football Pick-em Trinity: 3rd place, 163 points, 163-93.

KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well bros, Im back in your camp after dumping a woman. It was pretty hard as we liked each other, way to many red flags started grinding me down. I really hope I get over her, she sends me things at times 'are you sure about this?'.

I had one girl that really messed me up, but within a month of hard NC I was good, hope its like this.

Originally Posted by KMadigan777 View Post
    Well bros, Im back in your camp after dumping a woman. It was pretty hard as we liked each other, way to many red flags started grinding me down. I really hope I get over her, she sends me things at times 'are you sure about this?'.

I had one girl that really messed me up, but within a month of hard NC I was good, hope its like this.
    If you dumped her then you made the right decision. Keep the NC strong since you know that it does work.

A month seems about right for me too. By then I've accepted it and started meeting other chicks and screening them for any LTR potential. Only got two weeks in from BU until I ran into her and screwed it up.

I like to use this type of thread to keep track of the milestones (1 weekend, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, etc). I've used it before with success.

Keep it going brahs
    4L of water a day crew

I think I have oneitis for this thread. I'm on day 5. Doing better every day so far.

Stay strong men.
    4L of water a day crew

deca123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deca123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deca123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deca123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deca123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deca123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deca123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deca123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deca123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deca123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deca123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think I need to join the NC crew.

Been off and on with this girl for nearly a year now. She likes to randomly come back and tell me she loves me etc etc if I respond to it she just shuts down and runs away for a few weeks. Not sure why I have kept playing this game as long as I have but I am finally burned out on it. Just sucks because I do believe I love her. So here goes day one after going through the same routine yesterday.

Originally Posted by deca123 View Post
    I think I need to join the NC crew.

Been off and on with this girl for nearly a year now. She likes to randomly come back and tell me she loves me etc etc if I respond to it she just shuts down and runs away for a few weeks. Not sure why I have kept playing this game as long as I have but I am finally burned out on it. Just sucks because I do believe I love her. So here goes day one after going through the same routine yesterday.
    Been in a similar situation. She just wants your attention and validation she doesn't want you. Once you give up that hope of being together it gets easier. Good luck and post here if you are feeling like you want to contact her or respond to a text/call.
    4L of water a day crew

deca123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deca123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deca123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deca123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deca123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deca123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deca123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deca123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deca123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deca123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deca123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Been in a similar situation. She just wants your attention and validation she doesn't want you. Once you give up that hope of being together it gets easier. Good luck and post here if you are feeling like you want to contact her or respond to a text/call.
    That all does make sense and I should just block her so in a few weeks I won't get more of the I love you and want to be with you texts. Just sucks to have wasted this much time for no reason at all. Thanks for the advice.

That all does make sense and I should just block her so in a few weeks I won't get more of the I love you and want to be with you texts. Just sucks to have wasted this much time for no reason at all. Thanks for the advice.
    If you think you NEED to block her then yes. I don't have my current ex blocked but I don't know her number. If she does text me I will not respond, but I can't (and will not) initiate any contact with her. If I get a text from her I know that I can just not respond.
    4L of water a day crew

Thinking about her a lot today. Smashed a former FWB last night and felt great.

Today not so much. Staying strong tho.
    4L of water a day crew

Thinking about her a lot today. Smashed a former FWB last night and felt great.

Today not so much. Staying strong tho.
    At least you had something to smash in the mean time. Stay strong, I am doing the same although tonight will more than likely be very difficult. Plan on going out and since same social circle, I would guess there is a 90% chance I run into her.

At least you had something to smash in the mean time. Stay strong, I am doing the same although tonight will more than likely be very difficult. Plan on going out and since same social circle, I would guess there is a 90% chance I run into her.
    Thanks - it does help to have another chick, but there's no feelings I just think she's hot. Different than actually dating someone else.

If you run into her, nod (or just say "hey") and try to enjoy yourself for the night. Don't try to flirt with her or hook up with her - I fell for this trap a week or so ago that's why I went back to NC. I've had a breakup within a social circle, you just treat her like an acquaintance - someone you know through your friends. You can be civil but you don't have to do anything you don't feel like doing.
    4L of water a day crew

StevenMcTowlie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StevenMcTowlie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StevenMcTowlie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StevenMcTowlie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StevenMcTowlie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StevenMcTowlie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StevenMcTowlie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StevenMcTowlie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StevenMcTowlie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StevenMcTowlie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StevenMcTowlie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Some things that have really helped me (broke up three weeks ago, NC for two weeks.)

- Plan the best parts of your day for the end. Go to the gym early, go to work, then hang out with your bros, go play golf or whatever in the evening. I've noticed mornings are the hardest so if you just make yourself get the crap out of the way, it gives you good stuff to look forward too.

- Every time you start to think about her, think about something negative about her. Then think about something that makes you happy. I've been turning to the fact that the NFL starts again soon and I'm a huge fan.

- Believe in your self value. Know that you're worth something and just because this didn't work out doesn't mean you'll never find it again. I've been through a lot of tough breakups and, honestly, it gets easier each time.

- Fake it till you make it. If you're sad, just pretend your happy. Sing along to music in the shower. Tell yourself positive things. Eventually you'll start to truly feel that way.

- Think about a previous ex you missed. How do you feel about them now? Soon, that's how you'll feel about your current ex. You won't care.

My ex has me on the hook saying she wants to figure out what she wants before she gets serious with any one (me.) At first, I was cool playing that doormat position but **** that, man. I'm better than that and so are all of you. Think about the girl objectively. What would you say is the girl was doing this to one of your friends? **** these sloots, man. Let's smash random, get money and get swole.

AkaKuro is just really nice. (+1000) AkaKuro is just really nice. (+1000) AkaKuro is just really nice. (+1000) AkaKuro is just really nice. (+1000) AkaKuro is just really nice. (+1000) AkaKuro is just really nice. (+1000) AkaKuro is just really nice. (+1000) AkaKuro is just really nice. (+1000) AkaKuro is just really nice. (+1000) AkaKuro is just really nice. (+1000) AkaKuro is just really nice. (+1000)
    Today is our 1 yr anniversary date (7/29/2015), broke up 7/9/2015. srs feels today brahs. She was the girl of my dreams and I miss her like crazy, but continuing NC

Going to give this date no thought, hopefully move on quicker after this
    Whiskeybrah & Liquor Expert
    Vagabond
    Relationship Coach

@Legenbarry

Originally Posted by AkaKuro View Post
    Today is our 1 yr anniversary date (7/29/2015), broke up 7/9/2015. srs feels today brahs. She was the girl of my dreams and I miss her like crazy, but continuing NC

Going to give this date no thought, hopefully move on quicker after this
    Keep strong bro it's just a regular Wednesday
    4L of water a day crew

EctoEndoMeso will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoEndoMeso will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoEndoMeso will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoEndoMeso will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoEndoMeso will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoEndoMeso will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoEndoMeso will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoEndoMeso will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoEndoMeso will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoEndoMeso will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoEndoMeso will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just broke up with my girlfriend of 4 years last night and it fcuking hurts. Made a post about it and it really helped control my emotions and get my mind thinking she wasn't worth it and move on.
    So far I've set out a few goals to achieve to cope with it. Graduating university at the end of this year and really that is what I should be focusing on.
    Nevertheless I'm pretty devastated that we had to split. (Caught her lying about hanging out with other dudes/girls and smoking pot together, and apparently one guy is chatting her up too...)
    She wanted space but I made the decision that it wouldn't work and broke it off right there.
    I've been preparing myself for this moment the day we started dating seriously because of the experience of friends and also of miscers. But when it came, I really didn't expect it to have such a massive toll on my emotions..
    Been reading that the first few days are the easiest and that the following weeks will be a train wreck.
    Fcuking hug me bros

Originally Posted by EctoEndoMeso View Post
    Just broke up with my girlfriend of 4 years last night and it fcuking hurts. Made a post about it and it really helped control my emotions and get my mind thinking she wasn't worth it and move on.
    So far I've set out a few goals to achieve to cope with it. Graduating university at the end of this year and really that is what I should be focusing on.
    Nevertheless I'm pretty devastated that we had to split. (Caught her lying about hanging out with other dudes/girls and smoking pot together, and apparently one guy is chatting her up too...)
    She wanted space but I made the decision that it wouldn't work and broke it off right there.
    I've been preparing myself for this moment the day we started dating seriously because of the experience of friends and also of miscers. But when it came, I really didn't expect it to have such a massive toll on my emotions..
    Been reading that the first few days are the easiest and that the following weeks will be a train wreck.
    Fcuking hug me bros
    This is the first day - it's tough now, gets easier, then you have hills and valleys where it gets easier and tougher. If you feel like contacting her, just vent to the thread.
    4L of water a day crew

lucky_l3fty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucky_l3fty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucky_l3fty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucky_l3fty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucky_l3fty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucky_l3fty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucky_l3fty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucky_l3fty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucky_l3fty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucky_l3fty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucky_l3fty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Broke up less than week ago. Around 2 years together. Chit is rough. I really need to stop looking at her twitter, almost lost it after saw her talking chit about how she doesn't care and "fuk him" etc.

WHEW

just staying busy for now in the gym.
    <3>
    MISC STRENGTH CREW
    MISC CROSSFIT CREW
    USA USA

Squat/Deadlift/Bench
    405/535/315

sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by lucky_l3fty View Post
    Broke up less than week ago. Around 2 years together. Chit is rough. I really need to stop looking at her twitter, almost lost it after saw her talking chit about how she doesn't care and "fuk him" etc.

WHEW

just staying busy for now in the gym.
    Checking social media IS breaking NC, delete her from everything if you can't resist
    Walt Disney lied to us
    5% Whatever it takes

lucky_l3fty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucky_l3fty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucky_l3fty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucky_l3fty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucky_l3fty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucky_l3fty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucky_l3fty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucky_l3fty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucky_l3fty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucky_l3fty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucky_l3fty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sdoo View Post
    Checking social media IS breaking NC, delete her from everything if you can't resist
    lawd jesus.

thanks bruh
    <3>
    MISC STRENGTH CREW
    MISC CROSSFIT CREW
    USA USA

Squat/Deadlift/Bench
    405/535/315

EctoEndoMeso will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoEndoMeso will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoEndoMeso will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoEndoMeso will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoEndoMeso will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoEndoMeso will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoEndoMeso will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoEndoMeso will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoEndoMeso will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoEndoMeso will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoEndoMeso will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    NC going strong, I've deleted everything to do with her off my phone.
    I left every group chat we had together with a small group of people.

She just texted me and asked why i left. I just deleted message.
    Its hard but I'm sticking to my words, fcuk that btch go talk to your pot smoking boy.
    and also that logic, she asks for space yet she texts me when I do give her space.

Hope she enjoys her little miserable life chasing after those losers.

jzmundy07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jzmundy07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jzmundy07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jzmundy07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jzmundy07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jzmundy07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jzmundy07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jzmundy07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jzmundy07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jzmundy07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jzmundy07 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Stay strong brahs. It gets so much better.

Saw a pic of my ex on FB through a mutual friend. She's gained so much weight. I'm a horrible person, but it feels...good...to see that.

Thanks - it does help to have another chick, but there's no feelings I just think she's hot. Different than actually dating someone else.

If you run into her, nod (or just say "hey") and try to enjoy yourself for the night. Don't try to flirt with her or hook up with her - I fell for this trap a week or so ago that's why I went back to NC. I've had a breakup within a social circle, you just treat her like an acquaintance - someone you know through your friends. You can be civil but you don't have to do anything you don't feel like doing.
    So that ended up going about as poorly as it could. Started out okay, saw her... said hi and then walked away. As the night continues, she was literally every where I went and each time I saw her again she insisted on trying to touch/rub on me. Friends joked and said they think shes stalking me since we had relocated at a bar and moved around to 3 other bars. Then on my walk home, I decided to stop and talk to a couple friends I saw on the way... she shows up like 5 minutes after the fact to do the same thing. At that point, I couldn't take it and just went home angry.

Closed Thread
Page 80 of 235 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 180 ... LastLast