Closed Thread
Page 20 of 235 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast
    joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well, it's been over a month I think, I'm not really counting days though. The reality of the situation has finally sunk in, and how it really is over. I keep cringing at the beta chit I did for her now. She has contacted me a few times just to say hi and try and see how I'm doing, but I haven't gave in. I honestly just can't wait until the day she tries to get back with me, just so I can turn her down like she did me so many times. I really just hate the fact that she can move on like I never existed, yet I went through hell this past month. STAY STRONG BRAHS
    *positive crew*
    *aesthetic voice crew*

SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by joocydeltz View Post
    Well, it's been over a month I think, I'm not really counting days though. The reality of the situation has finally sunk in, and how it really is over. I keep cringing at the beta chit I did for her now. She has contacted me a few times just to say hi and try and see how I'm doing, but I haven't gave in. I honestly just can't wait until the day she tries to get back with me, just so I can turn her down like she did me so many times. I really just hate the fact that she can move on like I never existed, yet I went through hell this past month. STAY STRONG BRAHS
    I'm glad you didn't give in bro, and yes it doesn't seem human like that you loved could give you the type of feel like you never existed, so you need to do it right back.
    SNAPCHAT: KING_JAYYDA
    Youtube music: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGekSg1w7bJJvOt2Q4OAipg
    Youtube blogs: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxeEGAND1DlcTHn2Oxix-cg

Registered User NeverGoingBack9's Avatar
    NeverGoingBack9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverGoingBack9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverGoingBack9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverGoingBack9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverGoingBack9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverGoingBack9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverGoingBack9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverGoingBack9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverGoingBack9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverGoingBack9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverGoingBack9 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The feels you get when you open up the browser on your PS4 and the page is on her Instagram, cause you used to just listen to music and watch the pics change on top... I'd forgotten about it being the last thing I looked at on the PS4 browser.

The only new pic is just her in a mirror pic rocking cleavage. So, suffice to say I don't think she's really into the dude was/is "talking to" cause I noticed she only posted those sexy photos on Instagram when she wasn't in a relationship. Idk.

KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Had been texting with ex on and off over the past few weeks, kinda flirting and chit but not giving her too much attention as I thought I was over her and likewise.

Well I'm on instagram today and click in her profile and see another guys name, go on his and see hers... **** man I'm shaking.

**** knows why she's with a new guy and still texting me. Funny thing is he looks stupidly similar to me lmao - exact same hair slightly less built. She's clearly still interested in me in some way (sent me vday text), I asked her to come over for pancake tuesday and she just blanked me.

Bulking from 170 to 190

shawnweih has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawnweih has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawnweih has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawnweih has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawnweih has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawnweih has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawnweih has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawnweih has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawnweih has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawnweih has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawnweih has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The best method I used to get over this was talking to my ex. Sounds weird. Sense I have a son with her I do see her quite frequently, I literally have been the nicest person possible to her always answer her calls and text about him but the thing I kept noticing is how she kept begging for **** and asking me to bend over backwards an when I did. I'd get nothing in return just a ****ty attitude from her. I eventually realized she is still the needy ass bitch that broke up with me. I just grew tired of seeing her and such a miserable person she is now.

I'm 7 months out. I still think about the great sex we had but other then that I don't miss ****. It DOES get better

m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You guys have to STOP ****ing stalking. Most of these posts are about you stalking and then getting destroyed. You WONT heal unless you stop it.

This is the NC thread, every time you stalk you break NC.

SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    fuarkk day 25 of NC, was doing good on day 22 but these last 2 days dammit it came back hard

Couldnt sleep at all and was so fkin close to emailing her (i tried to stalk her blog but thankfully its gone or deleted) figure i vent here instead
    Breakup didnt provide me the closure i needed (she broke up with me) so i still harbor negative feelings about the BU and how she treated me in the latter stage of the relationship.. was itching to call her and talk more about the BU (not to get back together) so i can finally move on cuz 2015 has been a dark time for me..

Unfortunately I dont have many close friends to talk it to or spend 2 much time with and being alone just makes these thoughts more intense and snowbally

m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SLapCHop View Post
    fuarkk day 25 of NC, was doing good on day 22 but these last 2 days dammit it came back hard

Couldnt sleep at all and was so fkin close to emailing her (i tried to stalk her blog but thankfully its gone or deleted) figure i vent here instead
    Breakup didnt provide me the closure i needed (she broke up with me) so i still harbor negative feelings about the BU and how she treated me in the latter stage of the relationship.. was itching to call her and talk more about the BU (not to get back together) so i can finally move on cuz 2015 has been a dark time for me..

Unfortunately I dont have many close friends to talk it to or spend 2 much time with and being alone just makes these thoughts more intense and snowbally
    Its not linear progress, some days you will feel **** but then after that you will feel even better than u did before the **** days.

JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by NLNFunKti0nz View Post
    Did u try that? Think everyone on this thread needs it and so do I.
    I disagree. A lot of this is a normal part of the grieving process and there's nothing wrong with a vast majority of people here. As long as you stay NC and try to focus on things that are going to build your future then everyone here will heal eventually.
    Melbourne crew
    ENTP for life

Edwiin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edwiin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edwiin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edwiin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edwiin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edwiin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edwiin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edwiin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edwiin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edwiin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edwiin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Havent contacted her in 2 days, all of a sudden she unblocks me on fb, she blocked me for 11 days more or less. Dafuq would she unblock me? According to her she didnt want anything to do with me and didnt want me in her life any more due to me roid raging too often lol

JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Edwiin View Post
    Havent contacted her in 2 days, all of a sudden she unblocks me on fb, she blocked me for 11 days more or less. Dafuq would she unblock me? According to her she didnt want anything to do with me and didnt want me in her life any more due to me roid raging too often lol
    Nostalgia. Don't contact her.
    Melbourne crew
    ENTP for life

NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    About 2.5 weeks nc now. It's her bday today and I'm not saying happy bday.

Phucking b.tch made me realized how much of a fool I was. I believed everything she said when she saw us getting married, missed me so much, couldn't stop thinking about me when I was already healing from the breakup on September.

damn I'm pissed as fuark and I want to get revenge.. How do you guys deal with the anger stage? She's already dating another guy which is why she probably hasn't contacted me.

I miss the se.x the most and miss nutting inside her. She will probably think I hate her in which I do love and hate her. Maybe this will help me move on faster. Just sucks she said all that chit as closure.

melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by m1uk0363 View Post
    You guys have to STOP ****ing stalking. Most of these posts are about you stalking and then getting destroyed. You WONT heal unless you stop it.

This is the NC thread, every time you stalk you break NC.
    ya.. i admit i ****ed up horribly. just don't look guys.. even when you're sitting home alone bored and want to see what she's doing.. don't look. you'll ruin your damn day with **** you see.

melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    also, i broke NC last night. seeing that on her instagram just made me blow up.. couldn't contain it at all. basically told her i hate her, wish i never met her, and she's dead to me. back to day 1 NC.

1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by melofellow View Post
    also, i broke NC last night. seeing that on her instagram just made me blow up.. couldn't contain it at all. basically told her i hate her, wish i never met her, and she's dead to me. back to day 1 NC.
    What did you see on her instagram? I didn't read back sorry.

Did she message you back?

Hang in there bud.
    Strength will find you sooner than you ever thought it would.

Originally Posted by 1thatgotaway View Post
    What did you see on her instagram? I didn't read back sorry.

Did she message you back?

Hang in there bud.
    i got a matching tattoo with her.. a small one on our arms. matching triangles. she got one facing down and i got one facing up.. basically it means we're connected forever, even if life forces us to go separate ways. this was after she told me i'm the one she should marry, etc.

she got it covered up with something else, and it infuriated me. she messaged back saying "how am i a liar" but i didn't respond.

1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i got a matching tattoo with her.. a small one on our arms. matching triangles. she got one facing down and i got one facing up.. basically it means we're connected forever, even if life forces us to go separate ways. this was after she told me i'm the one she should marry, etc.

she got it covered up with something else, and it infuriated me. she messaged back saying "how am i a liar" but i didn't respond.
    Yeah, I'd be pissed about that **** too. Are you going to change your tattoo or keep it?

Sorry to hear that bro. **** her.

Edwiin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edwiin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edwiin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edwiin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edwiin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edwiin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edwiin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edwiin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edwiin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edwiin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edwiin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by JValkyrie View Post
    Nostalgia. Don't contact her.
    Whaddya mean nostalgia? Im seriously mindblown by this, i feel superior even planning on blocking her myself and haveing that in my power.

NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by KAnderson1 View Post
    Had been texting with ex on and off over the past few weeks, kinda flirting and chit but not giving her too much attention as I thought I was over her and likewise.

Well I'm on instagram today and click in her profile and see another guys name, go on his and see hers... **** man I'm shaking.

**** knows why she's with a new guy and still texting me. Funny thing is he looks stupidly similar to me lmao - exact same hair slightly less built. She's clearly still interested in me in some way (sent me vday text), I asked her to come over for pancake tuesday and she just blanked me.
    I know you love the sex & company but you seem to want a monogamous relationship with her. Why don't you ask her for an open relationship and see other girls while you're at it?

mzakflip40 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mzakflip40 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mzakflip40 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mzakflip40 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mzakflip40 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mzakflip40 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mzakflip40 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mzakflip40 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mzakflip40 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mzakflip40 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mzakflip40 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I broke today boys. Texted her after 2.5 weeks of no contact. She hasn't responded yet...but I actually sent her a follow up text telling she doesn't have to respond unless she's going to to tell me something I don't already know. I actually feel a little better texting her, letting her know how I feel. Idk. Back to North Carolina I suppose.

She got a new man?

Whaddya mean nostalgia? Im seriously mindblown by this, i feel superior even planning on blocking her myself and haveing that in my power.
    blocking her will just show her you're still thinking about her and you're weak

Originally Posted by mzakflip40 View Post
    I broke today boys. Texted her after 2.5 weeks of no contact. She hasn't responded yet...but I actually sent her a follow up text telling she doesn't have to respond unless she's going to to tell me something I don't already know. I actually feel a little better texting her, letting her know how I feel. Idk. Back to North Carolina I suppose.
    Are you expecting a response? You don't regret breaking it at all?

blocking her will just show her you're still thinking about her and you're weak
    Hmmm, this is tricky. All i really want is to be the one that has the last jab in this, i hate losing. In essence, i want her back or i want to be the one that has the last laugh.

you see what happens?

Also, to the other guys it doesnt ****ing matter what she thinks, block her if u need to.

You are all breaking NC, raise your standards and dont let one of you break NC again. If one of you breaks then u all do.

mzakflip40 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mzakflip40 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mzakflip40 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mzakflip40 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mzakflip40 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mzakflip40 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mzakflip40 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mzakflip40 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mzakflip40 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mzakflip40 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mzakflip40 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by 1thatgotaway View Post
    Are you expecting a response? You don't regret breaking it at all?
    I'm not sure if she'll respond. I'm ok with breaking it because I felt like I needed her to know I still wanted this. I'll regret it if/when she texts me back her standard "I'm not happy with myself right now, I'm in a grey area of my life, I just can't be in a relationship right now. Etc" I'd rather her not respond at all so I don't fall in the trap of having a conversation with her.

Also, something else worth mentioning, she never ever unblocked her ex for more than a year. He would only get unblocked when id hack her account and id get curious. Yet i got unblocked... :$

Hmmm, this is tricky. All i really want is to be the one that has the last jab in this, i hate losing. In essence, i want her back or i want to be the one that has the last laugh.
    just ignore bro. She had the last jab at me. Today is her bday and I won't be texting her happy bday even though she did with mine. Here's my last jab to her.

Originally Posted by mzakflip40 View Post
    I'm not sure if she'll respond. I'm ok with breaking it because I felt like I needed her to know I still wanted this. I'll regret it if/when she texts me back her standard "I'm not happy with myself right now, I'm in a grey area of my life, I just can't be in a relationship right now. Etc" I'd rather her not respond at all so I don't fall in the trap of having a conversation with her.
    Well Gj on breaking it man. You just pushed her further away and gave her validation/all your power.

Girls want what they can't have and no longer have. If you want things with her again, do a clean break for awhile

KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I know you love the sex & company but you seem to want a monogamous relationship with her. Why don't you ask her for an open relationship and see other girls while you're at it?
    I'm far too jealous/possessive to have an open relationship, probably due to my inexperience.

I kinda do and don't want her back, after I seen his name in her bio my heart plummeted and all our memories kinda flashed back and I felt like I was gonna cry (in the middle of uni) but kept it back.

In all honesty I was angry when I read it, so I thought I'd go to gym and go hard as fuk on squats and deads... went to gym, head was just not in the game and felt distracted, then proceeded to fuk up my back and now I'm in agony.

Bulking from 170 to 190

Closed Thread
Page 20 of 235 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast