Closed Thread
Page 181 of 235 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 231 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,430 of 7050
    miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ctf1829 View Post
    Spit 8 weeks ago, she had a new bf 1-2 weeks later (official on fb anyway) a older, stronger and what you'd consider a more successful man, but none the less a beta orbiter which I called out 1-2 weeks before splitting. I'm 21, she's 23, bloke she left me for is 24. Been 6 weeks solid NC once I got the post break up **** out of the way, handing over a contract I don't wanna be stuck with, few bits back then stone cold NC. She blocked me on WA, FB when we broke up. First 2 weeks was ****, drank and smoked a lot before I moved back to my mums. 6 weeks on, got myself a good routine on the go, seeing a 20 year old blonde agreed on FWB, not needy for my time and understands its if and when as I'm too busy to slow down. Turning over 2 grand a month again feels amazing.

Only thing I don't understand, we work for the same company but opposite shifts. Seen her once or twice since, she asked a good mutual friend at work to tell me she said hi a few days ago, didn't bite to it and I noticed tonight her **** has popped back up on my timeline on fb so obv unblocked me lol. Don't get it?

long time reader first time poster, love reading this thread if I feel weak and giving into it all. Stay strong it all gets better in time
    lmao pretty much the exact same thing, 9 weeks split, immediate NC, she got into new r/s 2 days before valentines day. i really don't think i would of been as bothered as much if it wasn't a fukkin guy i knew and have hung out with before and the fact that she hangs around people from my sister's husbands family and so my sister does see her around often and relays to me what she does lol

1 Mile 2 Mile 3 Mile FOUR MarinoMike's Avatar
    MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    One week broken up today. Struggling REALLY hard in life misc. Can't sleep, can't focus at work, have no interest in passions. I can't understand why everything can go so great with a girl and then BAM they leave. Spent 5 months with her, and two months in the got run over by a car and shattered her leg in 5 spots. That's when she started acting different and finally one week ago hit me with the "this is for the best".

REKT me.
    6'5 220
    i can bench press 135 pounds on a good day

Knights12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Knights12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Knights12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Knights12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Knights12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Knights12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Knights12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Knights12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Knights12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Knights12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Knights12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    FUKKING L-O-L...two weeks out of my 4.5 year relationship, and one of my friends tells me he saw my ex out on a date with a new guy.

I'm amazed. I don't even want to talk to any women, but she's already out 1v1 with a new guy.
    **MISC LIFTING CREW**
    **Always Pick 5 Crew**

**INSPIRED BY mukky CREW**

Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Poyet View Post
    Ok well you should be seeing the light soonish. How long have you been NC?
    Been NC for about 9 weekss. Well I sent her a text saying happy birthday a month ago to be civil and she just said thank you a day later so I sent her a huge long text basically being like I just sent a message to you because I still cared and you were a big part of my life and nothing. So it's been about 9 weeks since we actually had a convo and even that was short. Basically since we broke up we spoke two days after then completely nothing. Nothing after 3 years from her.

Originally Posted by jackamo2887 View Post
    Brings back memories reading through this thread lol.

I remember how absolutely depressed I was. I couldn't eat, had constant dreams about her, couldn't talk to anybody.

Times goes by, little by little things get better, and eventually you meet someone new. The girl I have been dating now since last year is the love of my life, everything I have always wanted and the complete opposite of my psychotic ex.

You're all going to make it.

I agree, 3 months is when you really start to see that light at the end of the tunnel.

The whole, "Well, maybe we will get back together" phase has finally passed.

edit: This video helped me a lot
    Thanks man going to check out the video. On top of it being really hard to get over it sucks that I know have no job (trying my hardest to find one) yet she's make six figures and probably loving life and keeping busy.

Originally Posted by JustBertStareU View Post
    Same here with the how much longer part. Everything is driving me pretty much insane right now.
    Yeah man I hear ya don't even know what to say anymore. I'm losing myself I know that, even my friends notice I'm pretty sure. Just not fun to be around and get irritated easily and about a million and one thoughts in my head all day driving me insane. The worst part is just looking back on the relationship and realizing she really didn't love me even though she said she did. Any good times the last three years is overshadowed by lies, fake feelings and just anger at my ex now it really sucks. It's like I have to completely erase and forget the last three years.

Originally Posted by MarinoMike View Post
    One week broken up today. Struggling REALLY hard in life misc. Can't sleep, can't focus at work, have no interest in passions. I can't understand why everything can go so great with a girl and then BAM they leave. Spent 5 months with her, and two months in the got run over by a car and shattered her leg in 5 spots. That's when she started acting different and finally one week ago hit me with the "this is for the best".

REKT me.
    It sucks man it's going to be hard. Going through all the emotions still right now. I know all to well about not being able to concentrate on anything. Can't watch a movie, read nothing. Just gotta keep yourself busy someway, somehow. I find being active help whether it's working out, sports or running.

CarsonPalmer is a name known to all. (+5000) CarsonPalmer is a name known to all. (+5000) CarsonPalmer is a name known to all. (+5000) CarsonPalmer is a name known to all. (+5000) CarsonPalmer is a name known to all. (+5000) CarsonPalmer is a name known to all. (+5000) CarsonPalmer is a name known to all. (+5000) CarsonPalmer is a name known to all. (+5000) CarsonPalmer is a name known to all. (+5000) CarsonPalmer is a name known to all. (+5000) CarsonPalmer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What up bros? Had a couple semi rough moments just reminiscing the other day. Nothing too bad. Getting tired of people asking me what happened between us. Everyone that has talked to me about it feels like i was 100% right in my decision to move on and i still feel that way as well. The bad thoughts are almost down to nothing now, ive made myself too busy to even have time to think about the breakup. 2 months of essentially NC has worked like a charm. Though there were 3 months prior to the breakup where we were practically broken up, so ill say 5 months and im feeling very good, 2 months NC

On a side note, tfw you didnt realize how much of a catch you are. Much much hotter girls ive never even dreamed of talking to have been very interested in me. Though, my game sucks ass LOL whatever
    Reformed repaholic...
    Thanks TP!!
    Edit:relapsed

JustBertStareU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustBertStareU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustBertStareU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustBertStareU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustBertStareU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustBertStareU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustBertStareU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustBertStareU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustBertStareU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustBertStareU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustBertStareU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Oh look wake up to feel like shiit. Gotta love this continuing trend in my life.

Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Oh look wake up to feel like shiit. Gotta love this continuing trend in my life.

I hear ya. Sucks being at my parents. Was talking to an old friend on the weekend and was like if I had my own place you'd be over right now and she agreed but there were about 10 people over for easter. Thinking my parents are out this weekend so going to try to set something up with this girl again. Literally feel like I'm 15 again. Haven't been at my parents since I was 18. Terrible feels.

BigAssBubba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBubba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBubba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBubba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBubba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBubba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBubba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBubba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBubba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBubba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBubba is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Knights12 View Post
    FUKKING L-O-L...two weeks out of my 4.5 year relationship, and one of my friends tells me he saw my ex out on a date with a new guy.

I'm amazed. I don't even want to talk to any women, but she's already out 1v1 with a new guy.
    It bothers me how fast most girls seem to be able to do this ****. I wouldnt be surprised if my ex has already slept with other people and its only been 2.5 weeks since the breakup. But who knows.

Hate life.

BigAssBubba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBubba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBubba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBubba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBubba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBubba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBubba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBubba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBubba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBubba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBubba is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Almost everyday. I wish my ex would stop showing up in my dreams.

IloveNachos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IloveNachos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IloveNachos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IloveNachos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IloveNachos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IloveNachos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IloveNachos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IloveNachos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IloveNachos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IloveNachos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IloveNachos has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Today I broke NC, bad idea, I saw her ******** showing that she's in a new relationship. I can't understand how after 7 years and a half she left me for another guy, they are even sharing posts of having babies... b###s##t on december we were planning when to have babies, wtf is wrong with her...

Does karma really exist? cause I really want to see her failing in her new relationship...

Originally Posted by IloveNachos View Post
    Today I broke NC, bad idea, I saw her ******** showing that she's in a new relationship. I can't understand how after 7 years and a half she left me for another guy, they are even sharing posts of having babies... b###s##t on december we were planning when to have babies, wtf is wrong with her...

Does karma really exist? cause I really want to see her failing in her new relationship...
    Holy **** 7 years and she's already in a relationship?! That relationship will most certainly fail she's just scared of being lonely right now. She 100% still misses you and hasn't got over you but she's using her new bf to help her loneliness and ignore her problems. That must be so frustrating, well karma will bite her in the ass and the relationship will most certainly fail.

Originally Posted by Rambo66 View Post
    Holy **** 7 years and she's already in a relationship?! That relationship will most certainly fail she's just scared of being lonely right now. She 100% still misses you and hasn't got over you but she's using her new bf to help her loneliness and ignore her problems. That must be so frustrating, well karma will bite her in the ass and the relationship will most certainly fail.
    I was going to say that is sounds like a rebound guy. I doubt it will last long.

IloveNachos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IloveNachos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IloveNachos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IloveNachos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IloveNachos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IloveNachos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IloveNachos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IloveNachos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IloveNachos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IloveNachos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IloveNachos has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah, in fact I made a thread with my situation, it's kinda long lol so if you feel kinda bored you can read it

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170799881

Originally Posted by BigAssBubba View Post
    I was going to say that is sounds like a rebound guy. I doubt it will last long.
    I hope so...

miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscking21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

I hope so...

even then would you guys take back your ex after the rebound goes away? i definitely wouldn't, as much as i miss them and would love to get back together knowing she quickly moved on to the next dink barely a few weeks later just makes me angry and would wound my pride because i'll just end up looking like a soft cock little bish who would do anything to get her back, seriously might as well just be cuckolded brahs. we already are pathetic enough as it is with the constant thinking about them, constant sorrow etc, us taking them back would just be the ultimate humiliation in front of everyones eyes.

Living Room Laundry obe1cannoli's Avatar
    obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Haven't had to see this thread in a while.. damn. It's been prob 2 years since I broke up with the sociopath ex. Unfortunately she still pops into my head every now and then, but I have no emotional attachment to her anymore. I am colder person now, but it's a good cold.. it's an adult cold. I am in control of my emotions now, only me. If I ever get upset about anything anyone says or does, it's my fault not theirs. No one makes you feel anyway, you just allow it. So now if anyone says or does something I don't like, I either tell them immediate so they know I take care of myself, or I cut them out of my life. Those are your options in life. You didn't like something so you were confident and weren't afraid that someone else might not like what you have to say. I have less people close to me now but I like it that way. I only give my trust to those who earn it not who I want to like me.

I got a bunch more I could say but bottom line is these painful breakups are what make you a man. When you're out there on your own, you only have you, and you can't go around blaming everyone else, so eventually you learn to take responsibility for all your actions then and only then will you truly have control over your life.

Originally Posted by miscking21 View Post
    even then would you guys take back your ex after the rebound goes away? i definitely wouldn't, as much as i miss them and would love to get back together knowing she quickly moved on to the next dink barely a few weeks later just makes me angry and would wound my pride because i'll just end up looking like a soft cock little bish who would do anything to get her back, seriously might as well just be cuckolded brahs. we already are pathetic enough as it is with the constant thinking about them, constant sorrow etc, us taking them back would just be the ultimate humiliation in front of everyones eyes.
    Im not sure there is someone else but i wouldnt be surprised. I would noy take her back at this point but i doubt she would even want me back. I was a bad boyfriend.

Can only improve for thr future i guess. Still feel bad tho, laat night was terrible. I think it was the worst one yet.

I miss my cat and i miss her. I also miss living on my own.

Im not sure there is someone else but i wouldnt be surprised. I would noy take her back at this point but i doubt she would even want me back. I was a bad boyfriend.

Can only improve for thr future i guess. Still feel bad tho, laat night was terrible. I think it was the worst one yet.

I miss my cat and i miss her. I also miss living on my own.
    I miss the dog. It's her dog but she got him when we were dating and I was around him since she got him and I miss that little bugger. I even have a good chance of getting laid this weekend and I'm having thoughts like what happpens if she find out or she will def not want to get back together now. Even though it doesn't matter what she thinks anymore, we haven't talked in two months really and she won't want to get back together anyways. Wow it sounds even more pathetic typing it out.

Yeah, in fact I made a thread with my situation, it's kinda long lol so if you feel kinda bored you can read it

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170799881

I hope so...
    I remember reading that. Such bull****. You find a job yet? It's like they don't realize the sacrifices we make for them and when they see someone they barely know they automatically think the grass will be greener. It's too easy in this day in age to leave when the relationship gets tough with all of social media and having a million and one guys contacting them they know they can leave and find someone else.

Originally Posted by miscking21 View Post
    If it's right now I would say yes, but I know time will heal anything, so in the future I wouldn't accept her not even as a friend

I remember reading that. Such bull****. You find a job yet? It's like they don't realize the sacrifices we make for them and when they see someone they barely know they automatically think the grass will be greener. It's too easy in this day in age to leave when the relationship gets tough with all of social media and having a million and one guys contacting them they know they can leave and find someone else.
    I haven't found anything, actually I haven't look for a job, I got some money from my savings and I'm trying to improve myself first.

How are you doing Rambo?

I miss the dog. It's her dog but she got him when we were dating and I was around him since she got him and I miss that little bugger. I even have a good chance of getting laid this weekend and I'm having thoughts like what happpens if she find out or she will def not want to get back together now. Even though it doesn't matter what she thinks anymore, we haven't talked in two months really and she won't want to get back together anyways. Wow it sounds even more pathetic typing it out.
    Oh man i can relate. We got the cat as a kitten about two months into our relationship and the agreement was always if we break up she gets to keep the cat

She did look after it all the time but she was really our cat.

I haven't found anything, actually I haven't look for a job, I got some money from my savings and I'm trying to improve myself first.

How are you doing Rambo?
    I'm alright just dealing with this day by day. Hasn't got better getting over my ex but I'm trying my best to get on with life. Wish I could get so many questions answered and feel I deserve it after 3 years but life ain't fair. Trying to get out and talk to girls more just no real desire. Having some drinks with some ppl in a cpl days and pretty sure I can wheel this girl I've known but the ex is still in the back of my head and wondering what she'll think when she finds out. Still going to do it tho I feel I have to to help get over her I guess. It is what it is got a couple job prospects lined up outside the city so hopefully that might help as well. Going on about 8 weeks of NC. How about you man, you hanging in there?

Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The struggle today: can't stop thinking about where it went wrong. Does this just consume anyone else?

NoExcuses2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoExcuses2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoExcuses2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoExcuses2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoExcuses2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoExcuses2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoExcuses2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoExcuses2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoExcuses2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoExcuses2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoExcuses2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey guys, hope you are all doing better and staying strong.. it gets better.. I still think about her every day way too often and am tempted to check her social media but since I sent that cringe worthy novel and got no response (which is a response on its own) it's been much easier to tell myself no and do something else... was on Tinder last night and saw her on there, was really tempted to swipe right just in case she also swiped right but I said no and swiped left. Been getting a ton of matches and just goofing off as I'm not looking for anything at all especially not online but it still does help to know lots of girls find you attractive and want to get to know you

Originally Posted by Abjam View Post
    The struggle today: can't stop thinking about where it went wrong. Does this just consume anyone else?
    I think we all think about that. At what moment did she stop caring about me etc. Try to not let it consume you man.

Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think we all think about that. At what moment did she stop caring about me etc. Try to not let it consume you man.
    Almost impossible I think. I don't want to make the same mistakes as I apparently did this time.

whats consuming me is she said the relationship was the most exciting thing in my life. Which was true but I kept my hobbies and friends and I didn't stop doing what I loved doing. It just doesn't make sense that's why it's beating myself up so much.

G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've also been consumed lately by everything. First break up. Its been two months and I'm so angry and confused as to how I can be happily single for a week at a a time then go back to being just as sad as when it first ended for not apparent reason.

I'm drunk right now and want to call her so badly but I will not. This is why I avoided relationships for so long. I let someone in and everything goes to chit 3 months later. The most fukced part of it is I KNOW she's not right for me and I was stressed when we were together but I can't even explain why I miss her.

Originally Posted by Abjam View Post
    Almost impossible I think. I don't want to make the same mistakes as I apparently did this time.

whats consuming me is she said the relationship was the most exciting thing in my life. Which was true but I kept my hobbies and friends and I didn't stop doing what I loved doing. It just doesn't make sense that's why it's beating myself up so much.

Truth is you may never know for sure why she broke up with you. I feel like women sometimes make up reasons just because. At least you still have friends and hobbies to keep you busy. I would try to focus on them man. I am trying to get back together with some friends myself.

Originally Posted by G-Profit View Post
    I've also been consumed lately by everything. First break up. Its been two months and I'm so angry and confused as to how I can be happily single for a week at a a time then go back to being just as sad as when it first ended for not apparent reason.

I'm drunk right now and want to call her so badly but I will not. This is why I avoided relationships for so long. I let someone in and everything goes to chit 3 months later. The most fukced part of it is I KNOW she's not right for me and I was stressed when we were together but I can't even explain why I miss her.
    I can also relate to this, some times i seem to go for days at a time completely fine then end up depressed as hell. Try to avoid alch brah, i havnt drank since the split because i know i will do something stupid that i will regret and just make the pain worse. I miss my ex like hell too even through near the end i was stressed and felt pretty bad.

colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I keep seeing her around town. Starting to piss me off that I can't just do my own thing and get over it.
    "A pint of sweat, saves a gallon of blood" - General George S. Patton

shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    why do i still want to hit her up even though i know it's just going to turn bad and end with me ripping on her.

Closed Thread
Page 181 of 235 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 231 ... LastLast