Closed Thread
Page 71 of 235 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,130 of 7050
    Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Reps for anybody with a link to a good run down of NC and why it works? My roommate needs to do it with his long distance gf... but apparently my word falls on deaf ears. She wants a "Break" ... He agrees, sends her flowers the next day. They've stopped "talking" a ton, but he uses any excuse to text her. Her and my GF got in a argument on the phone about it... I tell him, he instantly text her and tries to use it to start a conversation with her. IS there an article or write up that gives a good run down on why it should be done and what not? I want to be able to put something in front of him and say read this its not just me saying this.

Just overheard him saying, "I tried calling her, she didn't answer." to my GF.
    Fantasy Football Team (1ppr) - http://i.imgur.com/o4i4xs3.png

Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I hate you

I wanted to text him that. Instead I'm posting here
    I got this icebox where my heart used to be

Wildesding will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wildesding will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wildesding will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wildesding will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wildesding will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wildesding will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wildesding will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wildesding will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wildesding will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wildesding will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wildesding will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Bella518 View Post
    I hate you

I wanted to text him that. Instead I'm posting here
    Don't just post here though, utilise that emotion, harness that chit for good use in your own life. Workout with that anger etc. Few things are quite as useful and motivational as when you just want to express that raw emotion to an ex.

UKmanmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UKmanmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UKmanmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UKmanmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UKmanmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UKmanmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UKmanmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UKmanmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UKmanmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UKmanmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UKmanmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So going nc for me is hard, given I work (literally) next to her, share the same friendship group, live in the same city etc.

Broke up 3 months ago now. Weirdly the last week has been the hardest and I've actually started texting and flirting at work again. Need to get back on dat nc time. I find it's a bit easier if you write down your feelings in a diary or something. Also, setting a list of things to do for that day helps. Both I've found make it easier than actually (attempting to) smashing randoms.

THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF POTENTIAL PARTNERS OUT THERE BRAHS? DON'T GO BEGGING BACK FOR ONE WHO'S REJECTED YOU AND HURT YOU ALREADY!
    Lifts for girls crew
    Externally confident internally insecure crew
    Unaware of own attractiveness crew
    Can only pull sl00ts drunk crew

brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    might be time for me to break it off and make a return to NC.

i've been seeing a new girl since me and my ex broke up.. and things were going good at the start, but everything's changed in such a short period of time. i guess things were good in the beginning because it was new and she wasn't showing me her real side.. but now i think i'm seeing who she really is. she has a bad attitude a lot of the time.. she's acted super distant over the last week and a half to the point where i can hardly even get in touch with her at all.. she complains about everything..

thinking about just hitting her up today and breaking it off. it was nice while it lasted, but i don't have time for games. it sucks, because for a while i thought this girl was a real good fit for me.

GandalfLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) GandalfLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) GandalfLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) GandalfLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) GandalfLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) GandalfLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) GandalfLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) GandalfLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) GandalfLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) GandalfLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) GandalfLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by brickcity63 View Post
    she has a bad attitude a lot of the time.. she's acted super distant over the last week and a half to the point where i can hardly even get in touch with her at all.. she complains about everything..
    in my experience, this is usually when they have lined up/flirting some other guy too . If you are not exactly dating, maybe try confroting her about it, and make things clear if you think she's worth it and you can work it out, otherwise prob go NC. Could be just some stresfull time at work or period, but given that she's not even answering, it may be some guy there. Happened to me before with same symptoms

TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by GandalfLifts View Post
    in my experience, this is usually when they have lined up/flirting some other guy too . If you are not exactly dating, maybe try confroting her about it, and make things clear if you think she's worth it and you can work it out, otherwise prob go NC. Could be just some stresfull time at work or period, but given that she's not even answering, it may be some guy there. Happened to me before with same symptoms
    This is really good advice. Repped. When a sloot gets distant, you have no idea whats coming afterwards. been there done that.

brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by GandalfLifts View Post
    true.. ofc that could be the case. but we hung out on thursday and had a few drinks.. and at the end of the night she said to me "i love you..." and there was a little bit of a pause because it kind of surprised me.. and she said "say it back." and i did. but since then, there's been a lot of distance. it feels like she's pushing me out of her life. very confusing.

i don't know what happened. maybe she's been waiting for me to ask her out and she's frustrated because i haven't yet? i don't know.

JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by brickcity63 View Post
    true.. ofc that could be the case. but we hung out on thursday and had a few drinks.. and at the end of the night she said to me "i love you..." and there was a little bit of a pause because it kind of surprised me.. and she said "say it back." and i did. but since then, there's been a lot of distance. it feels like she's pushing me out of her life. very confusing.

i don't know what happened. maybe she's been waiting for me to ask her out and she's frustrated because i haven't yet? i don't know.
    She's ****ing with your head and keeping you on her leash lol. I mean we recommended that you break up with this girl ages ago so feel free to not listen to us at all :P
    Melbourne crew
    ENTP for life

TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000)
    back on NC

Cliffs:
    bish was being too negative
    helped bish move her whole apartment, did not help me with anything
    letting herself go physically
    super stressed and taking it out on me

I broke up with her. I apologized for what I contributed to causing the relationship to go sour...and that is that. I have been treating her bad for the last few days after drinking, I feel like **** about that honestly, but alot of what I was saying, I actually don't regret. I have been on a journey of self improvement and she simply does not care about improving herself, which was ultimately killing what attraction i had to her.

it was amazing how it ended though, it just all happened in one big explosion. Like I dont really even remember how we got there.
    Last edited by TheCaptainA; 05-31-2015 at 06:52 PM.

Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    HOLD ME MISC,

Just found out that my ex who was my first LTR and the one I lost my v-card, just got together again with her ex BEFORE me...
    We broke up 7 months ago, can't believe she's now together again with this dude who cheated on her and who is totally the opposite of her.

Now they're probably laughing about me about how much of a ******* I behaved when she broke up with me. Can't believe she's back together with that dude... I was actually totally over her but now that I know, I feel like having some sort of setback :/

UKmanmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UKmanmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UKmanmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UKmanmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UKmanmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UKmanmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UKmanmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UKmanmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UKmanmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UKmanmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UKmanmore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Nomadiic View Post
    HOLD ME MISC,

Just found out that my ex who was my first LTR and the one I lost my v-card, just got together again with her ex BEFORE me...
    We broke up 7 months ago, can't believe she's now together again with this dude who cheated on her and who is totally the opposite of her.

Now they're probably laughing about me about how much of a ******* I behaved when she broke up with me. Can't believe she's back together with that dude... I was actually totally over her but now that I know, I feel like having some sort of setback :/

Feels brah. My ex broke up with me because she was hung up to **** on her ex, despite the fact he cheated on her FOUR times! I know she visited him (lives miles away too) about 2 months after things ended with me.

It's almost a worst feeling than her moving onto someone new. Going back to someone who was an utter scumbag to her just seems impossible to comprehend.
    Lifts for girls crew
    Externally confident internally insecure crew
    Unaware of own attractiveness crew
    Can only pull sl00ts drunk crew

Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by UKmanmore View Post
    Feels brah. My ex broke up with me because she was hung up to **** on her ex, despite the fact he cheated on her FOUR times! I know she visited him (lives miles away too) about 2 months after things ended with me.

It's almost a worst feeling than her moving onto someone new. Going back to someone who was an utter scumbag to her just seems impossible to comprehend.
    That sucks man and yeah, it makes me lose all hope in women.
    This guy is also butt ugly, it's not that I'm saying it because I'm jealous or anything but everyone says it. He's also the total opposite of my ex, my ex never went out, never smoked and barely drinked and he's one of those dudes who smoke weed all day. I don't get it...

She always said to me "when you cheat on me, it's definitely over" and she always said she would never go back to someone who cheats on her so this goes 100% against her principals.

Phuck girls and their "logic".

joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joocydeltz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ex reached out to me and I almost considered breaking NC, thinking of the good times I had with her and because I've been horney with no one to fuk lately. Then I started to think about the whole reason I went NC, and all the bad things about her, and now I'm upset and down about it again.
    *positive crew*
    *aesthetic voice crew*

KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KMadigan777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I SHOULD go NC, my situation is a bit different in that I have sex with this MILF once a month but I am kind of losing my mind thinking of her ALL the time. It is messing with me bad, I constantly think about her, and when I see a pic of her I actually feel disgusted but my mind is ADDICTED to the occasional attention and sex...bros help me here.

She has a cool job as a flight nurse and as an ex fire fighter its so bad I day dream about 'how cool she must be' right now...
    Last edited by KMadigan777; 06-01-2015 at 08:54 PM. Reason: expand

Originally Posted by JValkyrie View Post
    She's ****ing with your head and keeping you on her leash lol. I mean we recommended that you break up with this girl ages ago so feel free to not listen to us at all :P
    if every guy in the world only followed misc advice and didn't analyze their situation themselves, they'd all be single. 99% of the time, the advice given here is "break it off and go NC," you can't deny that. that's not ALWAYS the answer.

but anyways.. **** it. i'm done. it's time to go NC. too much distance out of nowhere. i don't know what happened but it really doesn't matter if she's not interested in working it out and talking about it. after not answering me all day yesterday, she texted me this morning saying, "i'm really sorry for how i've been acting.. i've just been really depressed and i needed a few days to hang out with my friend (her girl best friend) to get my mind right."

so i answered that text saying it's cool.. then she asked to hang out but i was busy.. and since then, she's gone MIA again. no answer.. nothing. all day.. and now i just found out she went to a hotel party tonight that she never mentioned / invited me to.. but she can post snapchat stories having an incredible time, but can't answer a text message.

i don't get it at all. this all came out of nowhere. just a few days ago we're laughing having a great time together.. and now i can't even keep her attention for 5 minutes. i'm done with this stupid game. back to being alone.

Markvlv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Long time since I posted in here but latest update:

I moved on finally from ex because I scored a fwb relationship with this girl. Me and my mate start talking about relationships and then asks me about my ex and actually reminded me at the end of the relationship I acted proper immature about the situation. So over the past days I was thinking to apologize for my immaturity by texting her with an apologize telling her clearly who was apologizing and then she replies with a 'Who is this?'. I thought id be mature and make it even more clear who it was. She then doesn't reply but instead gets her best friend to message me telling me to 'F*** off and that i need to leave my ex alone and that my ex hates me and doesn't like me as a person'.

Guess what I was apologizing for? I apologized for overreacting, saying that she changed and blocking her out completely when she just wanted to stay friends with me but sloot around with other guys.

I then get told from my friend a couple days later than he bumped into her at a party and she tried to dance and sloot on top of him, luckily my mate always has my back and didn't do the dirty.

Overall I'm not too bothered cause I am over her and the only reason i broke NC was to move on completely, and wanted things to be civil if we were to ever bump into eachother but atleast I tried to apologize and I don't have any regrets about break NC because I didn't want any thoughts of whether I should apologize to linger. I just find it funny how someone that once loved you can actually hate you just for going NC.

Whats your thoughts guys? Any ideas why she hates me?

And no I'm not gonna try to fix it anymore I apologized once, not again.

thetruebeta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Could use a hug MISC

Day 7 NC! Trying so hard not to give in. But it's so hard currently being fired and unemployed, having debt rise & recently having my b-day come and it spent on the "break-up" that happened 2 days b4.

This girl can hold a grudge...against me at least! So my bday was coming up, I didn't expect much just another day to me. Receive text asking what I'm doing on bday I respond "don't know". She says we should do something. I'm reply "tbh on a list of ppl I expected to hear from that day you wouldn't be on it haha" cause I thought I she wouldn't care about my bday. She gets mad saying I offended her this causes a argument and boom "I can't do this anymore I want to but I can't". I'm hoping she contacts which isn't helping me heal during nc but I'm so sad right now.

moviebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moviebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moviebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moviebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moviebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moviebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moviebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moviebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moviebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moviebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moviebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well my dad almost died yesterday and I had a total meltdown. I messaged my ex and she responded very coldly. I went full beta and asked her if it comforted her knowing I hadn't given up on everything despite the fact she was going through depression and anxiety. No fukkin response. I'm done. Have been NC since 2 PM yesterday. I went on a date with another girl last night and she is pretty incredible. Way out of my league in the beauty department and she is an incredibly well adjusted girl. She even sent me a good morning message today.

The hardest thing is getting past the memories I have with my ex and the things she said to me. Like how I was the first guy she thought she would marry and would change her life. Now she is just a cold bish and she doesn't care about me at all. I really needed her yesterday and she showed me where her true loyalty lies. Fuk her. Gonna see how it goes with the new girl
    Audentes fortuna iuvat

LSU Tigers | New Orleans Saints | New Orleans Pelicans

Civil Engineering Crew

Registered User Spaghetti Beans's Avatar
    Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Been two months since she broke up with me. She still has me in her profile and ******** pictures. Thoughts?

Edit... It's hard for me because my heart was in it when she cut me loose. 3 year relationship. Now I'm left in limbo and not knowing what to do with myself.
    Last edited by Spaghetti Beans; 06-07-2015 at 10:54 AM.

moviebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moviebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moviebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moviebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moviebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moviebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moviebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moviebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moviebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moviebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moviebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Spaghetti Beans View Post
    Been two months since she broke up with me. She still has me in her profile and ******** pictures. Thoughts?

Edit... It's hard for me because my heart was in it when she cut me loose. 3 year relationship. Now I'm left in limbo and not knowing what to do with myself.
    Been almost a month and there are still pictures of us on her FB. Don't give a Fuk anymore. It's about action bud not ********. ******** means nothing. If she wanted to be with you she would. Move on even if it hurts
    Audentes fortuna iuvat

Civil Engineering Crew

thetruebeta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Misc

Feels brahs, I saw where she deleted a nickname of mine off her profile. And it got me. I just broke NC. Haven't heard anything yet and probably won't. I feel so beta, weak, like a failure and everything else.

DirtyFlopp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DirtyFlopp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DirtyFlopp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DirtyFlopp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DirtyFlopp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DirtyFlopp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DirtyFlopp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DirtyFlopp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DirtyFlopp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DirtyFlopp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DirtyFlopp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Need some advice about whether or not to NC in my situation.

Been dating a girl for 4.5 months (obviously not near as long as some of you guys) and everything was going great. Due to our schedules we could only hang out on average twice a week, but we would always have a great time and always sleep with each other those days but there was definitely long term potential.

About a month ago though, she found out her mom had terminal cancer so our hangouts would be less frequent bc on the days she wasn't working, she was traveling about 2 hours back home to spend time with her mom. Things were still seemingly progressing between us up until this past weekend her mom took a turn for the worst and on Tuesday she decided it was best to end things bc we were still in the getting to know each other phase and haven't had time to grow close enough at this point and that she doesn't want to put me through this in case things don't work out in the end; she also says she doesn't have the time or energy at this point to pursue a new relationship bc she is constantly going to be travelling back home, which I think is understandable. I talked to her a bit yesterday just to make sure that was what she wants and she says it is but she wants to remain in touch and be friends.

Obviously the cynical part of me feels that if she did see something long term between us, she would make more of an effort and that I should just move on and go NC . But the other part of me does empathize with her and that her feelings and emotions are all over the place right now and I would probably do the same thing in her situation. So I'm not sure if it would be worth it to just keep in limited contact with her and keeping in touch every few weeks and perhaps down the line, when all this blows over for her and if the timing is there for me and I'm not in a different relationship, we could try things again. Also don't want the risk of being friend zoned though.

Apologize for the wall of text so here's the cliffs
    -dating girl for 4.5 months
    -her mother is diagnosed with terminal cancer a month and a half ago
    -things take turn for worst last weekend and she ends things with me bc the relationship is too new and we haven't grown close enough, and doesn't want to bring me through this
    -not sure if I should move on and go NC or try to keep in touch

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Blacryan View Post
    Reps for anybody with a link to a good run down of NC and why it works? My roommate needs to do it with his long distance gf... but apparently my word falls on deaf ears. She wants a "Break" ... He agrees, sends her flowers the next day. They've stopped "talking" a ton, but he uses any excuse to text her. Her and my GF got in a argument on the phone about it... I tell him, he instantly text her and tries to use it to start a conversation with her. IS there an article or write up that gives a good run down on why it should be done and what not? I want to be able to put something in front of him and say read this its not just me saying this.
    No article required, just ask him if he has even one single ounce of self-respect.

This bitch put him on hold because she wants to taste another guy's dick and see if she prefers the flavour. If it doesn't work out for whatever reason, I guess your friend is a good enough placeholder BF until the next new dick catches her eye. If he's cool with that, he's a spineless ******* who doesn't deserve a woman. If he's not, he'll move on.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

Originally Posted by DirtyFlopp View Post
    Need some advice about whether or not to NC in my situation.

Been dating a girl for 4.5 months (obviously not near as long as some of you guys) and everything was going great. Due to our schedules we could only hang out on average twice a week, but we would always have a great time and always sleep with each other those days but there was definitely long term potential.

About a month ago though, she found out her mom had terminal cancer so our hangouts would be less frequent bc on the days she wasn't working, she was traveling about 2 hours back home to spend time with her mom. Things were still seemingly progressing between us up until this past weekend her mom took a turn for the worst and on Tuesday she decided it was best to end things bc we were still in the getting to know each other phase and haven't had time to grow close enough at this point and that she doesn't want to put me through this in case things don't work out in the end; she also says she doesn't have the time or energy at this point to pursue a new relationship bc she is constantly going to be travelling back home, which I think is understandable. I talked to her a bit yesterday just to make sure that was what she wants and she says it is but she wants to remain in touch and be friends.

Obviously the cynical part of me feels that if she did see something long term between us, she would make more of an effort and that I should just move on and go NC . But the other part of me does empathize with her and that her feelings and emotions are all over the place right now and I would probably do the same thing in her situation. So I'm not sure if it would be worth it to just keep in limited contact with her and keeping in touch every few weeks and perhaps down the line, when all this blows over for her and if the timing is there for me and I'm not in a different relationship, we could try things again. Also don't want the risk of being friend zoned though.

Apologize for the wall of text so here's the cliffs
    -dating girl for 4.5 months
    -her mother is diagnosed with terminal cancer a month and a half ago
    -things take turn for worst last weekend and she ends things with me bc the relationship is too new and we haven't grown close enough, and doesn't want to bring me through this
    -not sure if I should move on and go NC or try to keep in touch

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
    I'm in the same boat amigo. I mean my girl lost her dad a month before I met her about 7 months ago. Her feels of anxiety and depression grew worse and worse over our 6 month relationship. When we broke up three weeks ago it was because she is incredibly unhappy and no longer loved herself. I have kept in Low contact this entire time. She got flowers, letters, and a book on depression. We even had dinner and a movie. I never gave up on her until yesterday. My dad had a mild heart attack and I thought he was going to die. I already lost my aunt two weeks ago. I had a meltdown. I texted her and asked her if it still comforted her knowing I wasn't giving up despite what I had just gone through. She gave me no response. I understand now she doesn't give a Fuk about me anymore. She can honestly go fuk herself. Her depression and her anxiety have turned her into a cold bish.

Bottom line you need to get out now while you still can. Immediately go NC. This girl has really hurt me. I know at the end of the day I was the perfect boyfriend to her but she made her choice. Your girl did too. If she wants to push you away instead of keep you close right now then you deserve better. It might seem unselfish but I lost my fukking mom and I never pushed away my gf at the time. Stay strong bro. If it is meant to be then it will in the future but you need to move on for your own sanity.

I already met another girl last night who is incredible. Maybe one day my ex will realize she made a mistake but I doubt that. Let's be realistic here man. Stay strong brother. We will get through this
    Audentes fortuna iuvat

Civil Engineering Crew

kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Spaghetti Beans View Post

A lot of what goes on, on ********, Instagram, etc is a mirage. ******** profile pics, and all that chit doesn't represent reality. Like moviebrah said, actions speak louder than words, ALWAYS.

Blacryan: refer your cuckold friend to this thread/forum, and Mr Beer is spot on. I can personally confirm. "Break"? Especially being long distance? Hahaha, i got some bad newz.

DirtyFlopp: any time a girl "ends things" for ANY reason, move the fuk on and don't look back. SRS. the moment the relationship ends, she is no longer your problem. Whatever problems she/her family, etc are going through no longer concern you.
    Last edited by kjoel007; 06-07-2015 at 09:48 PM.

DirtyFlopp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DirtyFlopp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DirtyFlopp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DirtyFlopp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DirtyFlopp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DirtyFlopp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DirtyFlopp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DirtyFlopp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DirtyFlopp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DirtyFlopp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DirtyFlopp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Appreciate some of the insight fellas, just needed some affirmation that going NC was the best at this point

CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Been NC for a few weeks. Dated a girl for 8 months, she broke things off, we got back together, then I ended things 2 months later as she was displaying a series of red flags I couldn't move past.

It's getting a lot fuking easier. Had a dream about her last night which sucked, but 10 minutes after waking up I just shrugged it off. Other than these random feels I'm not doing bad. Been trying to use Tinder, POF, and OKCupid but god damn are the sloots on there a mixed bag. Single moms, whales, or smoking hot sloots clearly just looking for attention. Very few of them seem to be able to hold a decent conversation. Life is good otherwise. Just got a new job, being more social again, bands playing gigs.

ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ratbatkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CrimsonSteel View Post
    Been NC for a few weeks. Dated a girl for 8 months, she broke things off, we got back together, then I ended things 2 months later as she was displaying a series of red flags I couldn't move past.

It's getting a lot fuking easier. Had a dream about her last night which sucked, but 10 minutes after waking up I just shrugged it off. Other than these random feels I'm not doing bad. Been trying to use Tinder, POF, and OKCupid but god damn are the sloots on there a mixed bag. Single moms, whales, or smoking hot sloots clearly just looking for attention. Very few of them seem to be able to hold a decent conversation. Life is good otherwise. Just got a new job, being more social again, bands playing gigs.

I'm not sure of the exact date.. But it's been over 3 months of NC.. Feels like I'm over her.. But there's always that curious part of me.. I'd love to reach out and see how she's doing.. But from other misc experiences, it always ends up in regret.

Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nevermind
    Last edited by Briisk; 06-11-2015 at 06:50 PM.
    14-9 total correct guesses (1st place), 61% accurate - Lyon Gaultier Presents Euro 2012 Contest ||| 45-33 total correct guesses (4th place), 58% accurate - 2014 World Cup Pick Em' Giveaway by Lyon Gaultier
    2015-2016 NFL Football Pick-em Trinity: 3rd place, 163 points, 163-93.

Closed Thread
Page 71 of 235 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 ... LastLast