Closed Thread
Page 65 of 235 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,950 of 7050
    kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by brickcity63 View Post
    i was meeting her and her friends at a bar tonight, and i got another message by him saying "i know where you're gonna be with her tonight, i'll be there with my boys. watch your back."

basically just texted her and told her i'm done. it's obvious she told him where we were going tonight.. and that's just asking for trouble.
    LMAO...

inb4 brother secretly loves his sister and is on dat incest time, hence the strong hate for you brah.

brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kjoel007 View Post
    LMAO...

inb4 brother secretly loves his sister and is on dat incest time, hence the strong hate for you brah.

dude i don't know what else it could be.. this kid is out of his ****ing mind lmao.

JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol nah.. i'm backing out of this one. she's obviously instigating it and i'm not dealing with this BS. i was meeting her and her friends at a bar tonight, and i got another message by him saying "i know where you're gonna be with her tonight, i'll be there with my boys. watch your back."

basically just texted her and told her i'm done. it's obvious she told him where we were going tonight.. and that's just asking for trouble. i said if you want to get serious with me, you need to deal with your psycho brother.. and she's all upset, crying and calling.. but i'm not dealing with this drama. i'm ****ing 23. i want to kick it and have fun on my time off.. not rewind to the high school drama days.
    Good decision man. Its her loss. That was just ****ed up.
    Melbourne crew
    ENTP for life

brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JValkyrie View Post
    Good decision man. Its her loss. That was just ****ed up.
    dude i don't even get it. we'd be texting.. and then he would message me with **** i say to her word for word.. and i just blew up on her. i was like "why the **** are you telling him everything i'm saying to you.. are you trying to start trouble." then she got all upset and started crying, saying she didn't mean to start anything but it's pretty obvious she's immature as **** and was egging it on a little bit.

feels pretty ****ty right now.. because she's the first girl that totally took my mind away from the ex. i haven't thought about my ex in days.. and she pulls some stupid **** like this. oh well.. back to being all by myself.

JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    dude i don't even get it. we'd be texting.. and then he would message me with **** i say to her word for word.. and i just blew up on her. i was like "why the **** are you telling him everything i'm saying to you.. are you trying to start trouble." then she got all upset and started crying, saying she didn't mean to start anything but it's pretty obvious she's immature as **** and was egging it on a little bit.

feels pretty ****ty right now.. because she's the first girl that totally took my mind away from the ex. i haven't thought about my ex in days.. and she pulls some stupid **** like this. oh well.. back to being all by myself.
    Lol if experience is anything to go off it won't be that long before you find some other girl whos actually good for you. Something is definitely going on, maybe they used to **** or fool around as kids or something and their relationship never grew out of an unhealthy dynamic since playing doctor. Who the **** knows. Just glad you decided not to be a part of it.
    Melbourne crew
    ENTP for life

Beatsqt is just really nice. (+1000) Beatsqt is just really nice. (+1000) Beatsqt is just really nice. (+1000) Beatsqt is just really nice. (+1000) Beatsqt is just really nice. (+1000) Beatsqt is just really nice. (+1000) Beatsqt is just really nice. (+1000) Beatsqt is just really nice. (+1000) Beatsqt is just really nice. (+1000) Beatsqt is just really nice. (+1000) Beatsqt is just really nice. (+1000)
    Another sad saturday night I'm seriously considering sending her a message even though it will most likely be ignored, just can't bear the thought of her being with someone else right now without thinking of me :/

Beatsqt is just really nice. (+1000) Beatsqt is just really nice. (+1000) Beatsqt is just really nice. (+1000) Beatsqt is just really nice. (+1000) Beatsqt is just really nice. (+1000) Beatsqt is just really nice. (+1000) Beatsqt is just really nice. (+1000) Beatsqt is just really nice. (+1000) Beatsqt is just really nice. (+1000) Beatsqt is just really nice. (+1000) Beatsqt is just really nice. (+1000)
    I won't. If she missed me she would have sent me a message

jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Beatsqt View Post
    Another sad saturday night I'm seriously considering sending her a message even though it will most likely be ignored, just can't bear the thought of her being with someone else right now without thinking of me :/
    Literally going through the same **** you are right now man, just don't do it.

She won't reply, you will feel like **** regardless..at least if you don't text her, you will have your dignity and feel like ****.

I deleted my ex's number this morning and every trace of it. I almost broke today but realized I have no way of contacting her anyway, and it actually feels good.
    Survival. When the jungle tears itself down and builds itself into something new. Guys like you and me, we end up dead. Doesn’t really mean anything. Or, if we happen to live through it, well that doesn’t mean anything either.

Originally Posted by jackamo2887 View Post
    Literally going through the same **** you are right now man, just don't do it.

She won't reply, you will feel like **** regardless..at least if you don't text her, you will have your dignity and feel like ****.

I deleted my ex's number this morning and every trace of it. I almost broke today but realized I have no way of contacting her anyway, and it actually feels good.
    I know this is true. Even if I'd delete everything I would still find a way to contact her again if i really wanted to...I managed not to send her anything tonight, but its not getting any easier for each week passing by. The thought of her possibly being with someone else is killing me.

Thrymir is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thrymir is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thrymir is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thrymir is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thrymir is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thrymir is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thrymir is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thrymir is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thrymir is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thrymir is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thrymir is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    1 month NC update.

Thought I'd update with Friday evenings shenanigans.

So me and a load of buds hit the town around 6:30pm, order a meal, start the drinking marathon. Around 9pm my Ex's best friend (let's call her L) appears as I'm heading into the toilet to take a slash, she works at the bar, recently she was forced by my EX to block me.
    She says she's late for work, super upbeat as always, I take my alcohol pizz and return to the bar followed by my best three amigos. She decides without saying anything to fill me and my bros in with details concerning the EX, L visited her last week at Uni, turns out my EX hasn't moved on, and instead refused to leave her dorm room to go drinking because "God is judging my sins". Turns out she really has gone super phucking religious, a wave of awesome washes over me, relief of dodging a bullet.

So L keeps talking chit, we banter over the evening, eventually she asks if I noticed she unblocked me to which I hadn't, we talk over messenger all evening and morning, and continuing through today, she's a really nice girl.

I had a fantastic evening, and as karma would have it, around 3:30am I'm walking home with a few peeps (met a few girls, old flames and chit) and there's a group of street pastors waiting outside the club. One of them steps aside from the group, the shortest member and immediately says "Hello Thrymir, how are you?", it's my exes Dad...I inform him that I'm super plastered and doing well, he asks if I'd like a lollipop to which I decline, but accept a pair of flip flops instead for the lols and proceed to remove my boots and walk back home in some jesus shoes.

Safe to say, I feel great, few potentials lined up, perhaps even L because now she won't shut up over ********. Two of those potential are old friends exes though, even though I barely speak to them anymore. Not sure how I'd feel about it if it was the other way around.
    Calling all comas, prisoner on the loose.
    Description:
    A spitting image of me
    Except for the heart-shaped hole where the hope runs out

jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I know this is true. Even if I'd delete everything I would still find a way to contact her again if i really wanted to...I managed not to send her anything tonight, but its not getting any easier for each week passing by. The thought of her possibly being with someone else is killing me.
    It isn't up to you now though. If she wants you, she will text you. If she doesn't want you, then you deserve something better. You can do it.
    Survival. When the jungle tears itself down and builds itself into something new. Guys like you and me, we end up dead. Doesn’t really mean anything. Or, if we happen to live through it, well that doesn’t mean anything either.

Zirkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zirkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zirkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zirkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zirkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zirkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zirkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zirkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zirkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zirkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zirkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Really missing my ex today. Going through lots of Family and work related BS at the moment. she was my rock.

Originally Posted by Thrymir View Post
    1 month NC update.

Thought I'd update with Friday evenings shenanigans.

So me and a load of buds hit the town around 6:30pm, order a meal, start the drinking marathon. Around 9pm my Ex's best friend (let's call her L) appears as I'm heading into the toilet to take a slash, she works at the bar, recently she was forced by my EX to block me.
    She says she's late for work, super upbeat as always, I take my alcohol pizz and return to the bar followed by my best three amigos. She decides without saying anything to fill me and my bros in with details concerning the EX, L visited her last week at Uni, turns out my EX hasn't moved on, and instead refused to leave her dorm room to go drinking because "God is judging my sins". Turns out she really has gone super phucking religious, a wave of awesome washes over me, relief of dodging a bullet.

So L keeps talking chit, we banter over the evening, eventually she asks if I noticed she unblocked me to which I hadn't, we talk over messenger all evening and morning, and continuing through today, she's a really nice girl.

I had a fantastic evening, and as karma would have it, around 3:30am I'm walking home with a few peeps (met a few girls, old flames and chit) and there's a group of street pastors waiting outside the club. One of them steps aside from the group, the shortest member and immediately says "Hello Thrymir, how are you?", it's my exes Dad...I inform him that I'm super plastered and doing well, he asks if I'd like a lollipop to which I decline, but accept a pair of flip flops instead for the lols and proceed to remove my boots and walk back home in some jesus shoes.

Safe to say, I feel great, few potentials lined up, perhaps even L because now she won't shut up over ********. Two of those potential are old friends exes though, even though I barely speak to them anymore. Not sure how I'd feel about it if it was the other way around.
    That's awesome man. I think you should definitely hit this other girl. You can already see that she's mentally starting to prioritize you. Just be careful since you don't know what she is going back to your ex and saying. I've made the mistake of trusting people in the past when talking about a woman and found out later (I suspect anyway) that they were going back and blabbing to her.

Just enjoy yourself and do you. You've got this.
    Melbourne crew
    ENTP for life

Originally Posted by jackamo2887 View Post
    It isn't up to you now though. If she wants you, she will text you. If she doesn't want you, then you deserve something better. You can do it.
    Exactly this. Beatsqt anything you do to get in contact with your ex will be pointless. You'll end up pushing her away and feeling worse. The only way to get an ex back is to sit back and let her beat a path to your doorstep. Seeing as she hasn't even remotely shown any interest in doing that... Just move on. Its better for you.
    Melbourne crew
    ENTP for life

Miscredente is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Miscredente is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Miscredente is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Miscredente is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Miscredente is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Miscredente is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Miscredente is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Miscredente is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Miscredente is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Miscredente is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Miscredente is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    -Been with this girl for 1 year. Everything was good, she was crazy about me and I was into her as well.
    -I got into a fight with her dad. She wanted me to apologize. I didn't. It wasn't my fault AT ALL and even if I did apologize there was no way back to get along with her family so I had no interest in it. Broke up 7 months a go. (Felt so betrayed when she didn't take my side)
    -I went NC since then, blocked every way she could contact me. Except mail. I received couple of letters and a package with dumb gifts, everything ended up in the trash immediately.
    -First two months it was hard. Found some relief in lifting and reading your stories here on misc guys.
    -Screwed regularly since then, nothing serious though. This didn't help because I didn't find any interesting girl and this made me miss her more.
    -Feb-March I started being almost over it at all. Enjoy being single, didn't think of her almost.
    -Now I received another mail, I smiled at it and I felt strong enough to open it and read it. Big mistake. Feeling like **** again and feeling the need to answer back.
    -Resisted till now, but I feel like I will give up eventually.

Also: we are from different countries and now I'm studying in a different country that is not my home country nor her home country.

toughgainer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) toughgainer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) toughgainer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) toughgainer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) toughgainer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) toughgainer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) toughgainer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) toughgainer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) toughgainer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) toughgainer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) toughgainer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Zirkon View Post
    Really missing my ex today. Going through lots of Family and work related BS at the moment. she was my rock.
    You're better off being your own rock.
    Not sure if she likes you? Not sure what to do with the girl? Go read this: http://www.artofmanliness.com/2008/02/05/the-brad-pitt-rule

toughgainer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) toughgainer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) toughgainer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) toughgainer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) toughgainer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) toughgainer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) toughgainer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) toughgainer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) toughgainer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) toughgainer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) toughgainer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Miscredente View Post
    -Been with this girl for 1 year. Everything was good, she was crazy about me and I was into her as well.
    -I got into a fight with her dad. She wanted me to apologize. I didn't. It wasn't my fault AT ALL and even if I did apologize there was no way back to get along with her family so I had no interest in it. Broke up 7 months a go. (Felt so betrayed when she didn't take my side)
    -I went NC since then, blocked every way she could contact me. Except mail. I received couple of letters and a package with dumb gifts, everything ended up in the trash immediately.
    -First two months it was hard. Found some relief in lifting and reading your stories here on misc guys.
    -Screwed regularly since then, nothing serious though. This didn't help because I didn't find any interesting girl and this made me miss her more.
    -Feb-March I started being almost over it at all. Enjoy being single, didn't think of her almost.
    -Now I received another mail, I smiled at it and I felt strong enough to open it and read it. Big mistake. Feeling like **** again and feeling the need to answer back.
    -Resisted till now, but I feel like I will give up eventually.

Also: we are from different countries and now I'm studying in a different country that is not my home country nor her home country.
    Try thinking logically. If you're not even in the same country, things would likely have not lasted.
    Not sure if she likes you? Not sure what to do with the girl? Go read this: http://www.artofmanliness.com/2008/02/05/the-brad-pitt-rule

Thrymir is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thrymir is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thrymir is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thrymir is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thrymir is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thrymir is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thrymir is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thrymir is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thrymir is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thrymir is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thrymir is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by JValkyrie View Post
    That's awesome man. I think you should definitely hit this other girl. You can already see that she's mentally starting to prioritize you. Just be careful since you don't know what she is going back to your ex and saying. I've made the mistake of trusting people in the past when talking about a woman and found out later (I suspect anyway) that they were going back and blabbing to her.

Just enjoy yourself and do you. You've got this.
    It wouldn't really matter what she's saying to my ex tbf, Ex has already fixed her hymen with the power of jesus, and mentally she moved on within a week of breakup.

This girl has unblocked me, re-added me on ******** and hid chit so it can't get back to her best friend so it doesn't cause drama, she moves away to Uni in September too so If i get a change to tag it I definitely would, she's really cool, pretty too.

If not I have other potentials lined up, so happy atm bros
    Calling all comas, prisoner on the loose.
    Description:
    A spitting image of me
    Except for the heart-shaped hole where the hope runs out

Update guys.. I was going to university and stopped to grab some food. Then i see her driving right by me to the gas station. She doesn't notice me and goes inside to buy something. After a long time of NC i see her. I didn't know what to do but eventually went and waited by the entrance. We both got really emotional.

We sat in her car and talked for about an hour. Lots of tears were shed, fuk guys I love this girl. Shes been having it rough and not performing well with her studies. It was difficult leaving her. I'm really hoping there is a possibility for us to get back together. I feel terrible right now.

themiscwiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscwiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscwiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscwiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscwiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscwiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscwiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscwiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscwiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscwiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themiscwiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    month NC with ex. Still struggling guys.. Dont know why but I'm not doing well. I ENDED it with her, multiple times. I KNOW she's not worth the looks. I KNOW this. Dating her is not worth it. But I'm still ****ing miserable, thinking about her 24/7. Someone asked me to name good/bad and I had to think of the good. The bad? Came off like second nature.

Why am I still so stuck? Unlike tons of people, I can genuinely say, this was worth ending. All she has is big tits and small petite girl that looks good dressed up.

Thats it.

Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    2 months NC. Seeing new girl who's everything she wasn't but I still miss her :/

New chick always DTF, always down to do things she never was down to do. Yet I'd still pick her. The feels

Update guys.. I was going to university and stopped to grab some food. Then i see her driving right by me to the gas station. She doesn't notice me and goes inside to buy something. After a long time of NC i see her. I didn't know what to do but eventually went and waited by the entrance. We both got really emotional.

We sat in her car and talked for about an hour. Lots of tears were shed, fuk guys I love this girl. Shes been having it rough and not performing well with her studies. It was difficult leaving her. I'm really hoping there is a possibility for us to get back together. I feel terrible right now.
    Of course you feel terrible. Did you break things off with her? Let us know how you go.
    Melbourne crew
    ENTP for life

najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ex returned after 7-8 months... forgot NC... heard her voice... semi feels but they passed after 2 days because I remembered I am married Ex’s are exs for a reason. Taught me a very good lesson in life and I am thankful. No vengeance needed. Let the feels pass brahs...it could take days, weeks, months or even years but they shall pass and you may then think straight. Good luck to every brah. We are all gonna make it and I have made it Peace.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

One life, one shot.

MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lamborg View Post
    2 months NC. Seeing new girl who's everything she wasn't but I still miss her :/

New chick always DTF, always down to do things she never was down to do. Yet I'd still pick her. The feels
    This is common when the attachment is still active. Had to deal with this as well in the beginning of seeing the girl I am now, but knew it was only illusion and if the new girl is truly a catch for you you'll know the difference between rebounding and actually enjoying her company.

The important thing is don't force anything meaning if you miss your ex take a few days to feel (but not act) through it and if you find yourself wanting to see the new girl that's great. If not, accept that and don't cling to her, because it's unfair to her and the rubber band will snap and you'll feel worse.

After I got through the jealousy and ego hump I am now able to really enjoy my time with the girl I mentioned and that was because I dealt with it honestly back when I needed to. Don't fear the outcome just stay true to how you feel (obviously don't run back to ex though.. By true I mean take more time to move on if you need it)
    There is no thing without nothing.

MCC TAutist dicord: https://discord.gg/nX2fBRu

Alamander79 is just really nice. (+1000) Alamander79 is just really nice. (+1000) Alamander79 is just really nice. (+1000) Alamander79 is just really nice. (+1000) Alamander79 is just really nice. (+1000) Alamander79 is just really nice. (+1000) Alamander79 is just really nice. (+1000) Alamander79 is just really nice. (+1000) Alamander79 is just really nice. (+1000) Alamander79 is just really nice. (+1000) Alamander79 is just really nice. (+1000)
    After around 3 months of no contact, we have been broken up 5 months now, she texted me at 3:57 a.m.

"Hi. I hope you're doing well. I was thinking of you and just wanted to say hi. I hope you're not mad at me. Have a good night."

I found out she was seeing another guy after 3 years together while she traveled for work. I actually fought to get her back for a few weeks after but she went ahead and moved to another state to be with this guy and also took our dog. I have been doing great since no contact and have completely moved on. Woke up to that text with no emotion. She is not getting any validation from me. Stay strong out there brahs.

simplerahil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) simplerahil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) simplerahil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) simplerahil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) simplerahil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) simplerahil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) simplerahil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) simplerahil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) simplerahil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) simplerahil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) simplerahil has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Today is birthday. she called exactly at 12am to wish me but i didn't take her call. Then she send me birthday message. i wanted to reply but i didn't. stay strong bro. we can make it.

BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorrachoDamor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

You need to man the **** up brah. You sound like a little girl. The worse thing you can do is keep talking to her or seeing her. You shouldn't even want to get back with her because she will dump you again.

ODSN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ODSN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ODSN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ODSN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ODSN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ODSN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ODSN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ODSN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ODSN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ODSN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ODSN is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I haven't been in touch with an ex bf who was very important to me for over a year. We had actually broken up years before that and had a few flings after that.
    To some people this may seem excessive, but I had a hard time moving on from him as I loved him very deeply.
    Anyway, I did move on with my life, and No Contact helped a lot. I had asked him not to contact me because every time we got in touch I was either a) reminded of how awful our break up was or b) had a glimmer of hope we'd get back together.
    He contacted me again out of the blue yesterday, asking about a friend's contact info. This is my only mutual friend with him, yet he knows several OTHER people who could have helped him reach this person. Even though it's been a long time it still whacked me over the head to hear from him.
    I think for most women, when they had a very significant relationship it sort of forms a template as to the kind of man they want to be with. Even though I have many other priorities in life and I'm pretty busy, sometimes an old pain will resurface and make me lose sleep for a few nights.

Originally Posted by ODSN View Post
    Even though I have many other priorities in life and I'm pretty busy, sometimes an old pain will resurface and make me lose sleep for a few nights.
    I can identify with this. I feel pretty good about things most of the time, but out of the blue I can get pretty strong feelings. My relationship was a lot shorter than yours, but we got close fast and I probably let myself go a lot more than I should have. I've kept pretty good NC, started officially around 5 months ago, only broke it once around a month in and we had a massive argument. Then she broke it around a month ago to apologise and we chatted a little. Thankfully by that stage I was already aware of what I needed to do rather than to allow myself to get sucked in again... but it did steal my attention a little. After I worked through that I've now come to a place where I actually don't mind the fact that we aren't together and that we aren't speaking regularly to one another. I'm busy with my own life. My ex and I are back on good terms (although not regularly speaking) and for that I'm pretty thankful, I'm lucky to have closure where so many others don't. She does randomly come to mind though, and I feel that the journey of healing is more of an ongoing thing than something that I will one day achieve. I think strong relationships will always stay with you in some way, and hopefully that pain is replaced by a pleasant memory. Maybe we will always love these people, but have a better understanding about their role in our lives as opposed to the one we may have been previously trying to make happen.
    Melbourne crew
    ENTP for life

confusedasfk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) confusedasfk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) confusedasfk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) confusedasfk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) confusedasfk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) confusedasfk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) confusedasfk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) confusedasfk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) confusedasfk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) confusedasfk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) confusedasfk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Second week NC feelsbadman.

brb thinking about her when I wake up, workout, study, sit in class and before I sleep.

tfw failed an exam due to lack of motivation,

really tempted to text her brahs.. fuk my life.

Closed Thread
Page 65 of 235 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 ... LastLast