Closed Thread
Page 27 of 235 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast
    Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NeverGoingBack9 View Post
    Ok, forget everything I fucjing said. Whatever it is, it isn't good.

She got awfully defensive when you reminded her that *SHE WANTED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING*

I don't think you sounded snappy, just anxious really. I mean, why did she even bring it up if she wasn't gonna talk about it then?
    Obviously to lose some sleep.

If I get a phonecall from her, I know its bad. If she wants to get food and meetup still, Ill take that as a positive sign.
    14-9 total correct guesses (1st place), 61% accurate - Lyon Gaultier Presents Euro 2012 Contest ||| 45-33 total correct guesses (4th place), 58% accurate - 2014 World Cup Pick Em' Giveaway by Lyon Gaultier
    2015-2016 NFL Football Pick-em Trinity: 3rd place, 163 points, 163-93.

Registered User NeverGoingBack9's Avatar
    NeverGoingBack9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverGoingBack9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverGoingBack9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverGoingBack9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverGoingBack9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverGoingBack9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverGoingBack9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverGoingBack9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverGoingBack9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverGoingBack9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverGoingBack9 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Briisk View Post
    Obviously to lose some sleep.

If I get a phonecall from her, I know its bad. If she wants to get food and meetup still, Ill take that as a positive sign.
    It doesn't sound good, but sometimes things can be interpreted wrong through text, or she's just worried for no reason and it's just something benign.

Has she ever said she needed to talk in person before and it ended up being something that wasn't a big deal? Maybe she's just an anxious person. I don't know.

Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It doesn't sound good, but sometimes things can be interpreted wrong through text, or she's just worried for no reason and it's just something benign.

Has she ever said she needed to talk in person before and it ended up being something that wasn't a big deal? Maybe she's just an anxious person. I don't know.
    Na this is the first time shes said that.

Its so obvious this girl loves me though, thats why I dont understand this crap.
    14-9 total correct guesses (1st place), 61% accurate - Lyon Gaultier Presents Euro 2012 Contest ||| 45-33 total correct guesses (4th place), 58% accurate - 2014 World Cup Pick Em' Giveaway by Lyon Gaultier

NeverGoingBack9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverGoingBack9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverGoingBack9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverGoingBack9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverGoingBack9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverGoingBack9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverGoingBack9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverGoingBack9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverGoingBack9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverGoingBack9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverGoingBack9 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Na this is the first time shes said that.

Its so obvious this girl loves me though, thats why I dont understand this crap.
    What do you know about her past relationships? Is it possible she is going to tell you she's falling in love, but she's afraid she's going to get hurt?

That would explain the whole you may take it wrong. She's afraid of telling you in text because you may take it as "I'm afraid YOU'RE going to hurt me"

What do you know about her past relationships? Is it possible she is going to tell you she's falling in love, but she's afraid she's going to get hurt?
    Haven't asked about past relationships brah besides the first date she said there was one guy, but hes an *******.

Ill hope for what you just said though.

Also, maybe since she was out at the bars and was drinking a little she didnt want to say it via text while drunk. IDKkkkk

Haven't asked about past relationships brah besides the first date she said there was one guy, but hes an *******.

Ill hope for what you just said though.

Also, maybe since she was out at the bars and was drinking a little she didnt want to say it via text while drunk. IDKkkkk
    I hope it goes well, man!

najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TheCaptainA View Post
    Just a note.

I have to say that banging your way out of post break up pain is not the answer. When i broke up the girl I loved I slept with about 15 girls in 9 months, dated 3 of them. Looking back it was a mess.

It took atleast 6-7 months before I was in any place to do such a thing.

THIS. I’m week 21 of NC. First 12 weeks I went on a rampage and ****ed everything in sight. That’s not the way to heal SRS. Even if she is monkey branching. Doesn’t mean you should be doing slutty **** to. Spend more time in the gym, work and with friends and family.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

One life, one shot.

I hope it goes well, man!
    Thanks.

She initiated contact today with "baaabbeee" and its been going good, no mention about yesterdays comment from me or her.

I figure she might ask why I haven't told her that were officially a couple (because I assume thats not needed to be said), or if I love her or something.

TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by najee786 View Post
    THIS. I’m week 21 of NC. First 12 weeks I went on a rampage and ****ed everything in sight. That’s not the way to heal SRS. Even if she is monkey branching. Doesn’t mean you should be doing slutty **** to. Spend more time in the gym, work and with friends and family.
    I know right.

My body is telling me to go back to my old ways and start plowing, but I am actively trying to fight it.

migueloak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) migueloak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) migueloak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) migueloak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) migueloak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) migueloak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) migueloak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) migueloak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) migueloak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) migueloak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) migueloak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    met this new girl and she's definitely taking my mind off my ex. Haven't hooked up with this new girl, but she's super chill and fun to hang out with.

meeting someone new helps so fuarking much, cot damn.

TarekGG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekGG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekGG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekGG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekGG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekGG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekGG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekGG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekGG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekGG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekGG will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I can`t fathom that it`s over.. I try every day, but it`s still the same - I like this girl. I haven`t texted, e-stalked, contacted her in any way, and I think of her less. But the overwhelming feeling that what we`re doing is wrong.. Well. You know what they say; in order to get over someone, you`ve got to want it, and I don`t. I`ve always prepeared for this moment, never hoped it would come to an end between us, and every time things looked like they we`re going to she always came back - but not this time. I`ve clung to hope during the relationship hoping that it would work out, and I`ve tried to get past this unsetteling feeling that it`s over, however I keep denying the truth and can only find logic in us being together rather than alone.

I need to get perspective on things, I need to get my head straight, but I`m not in the right frame of mind. I feel so dramatic and want to convince her that it will work and it can. But it doesn`t really matter what I think, if I want her back. She`s still the one who has to come back, not me. I never left, I`m still pathetically waiting. I don`t feel like I`m waiting, I try to convince myself(cause I`m the only one that`ll probably listen to me) that it is really over. But if this was a movie - would I really think it was the end?

MrReptile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrReptile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrReptile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrReptile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrReptile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrReptile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrReptile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrReptile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrReptile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrReptile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrReptile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't know if this has anything to do with my ex but maybe it has so here we go. NO Contact for 3 years btw. I think I might have a depression and it has lasted a while. Could you help me with this?

For atleast a year I've felt empty inside with no long-term motivation to reach ANY goal for myself.
    Stopped doin some stuff I loved to do, kept working out though and got bigger but the drive is not big. During the time of NC I got this:
    *Bigger and more muscular
    *A job
    *More money (ofc)
    *Some new friends

The emptyness I feel is not about having a relationship but more about hopelessness. I see no point in doin anything because I don't get the good vibe from it anymore, you know where I'm goin? I think the cause of it was the breakup with my ex that's why I'm reaching for this thread. I don't cry over it or sth but it did really hurt my soul and all my beliefs about life. I have my moments where I'm genuinly happy but my emptyness always comes back very fast. Shorttime happiness but no long-time goal for myself, that's how I have lived for the past 12 months and I don't know how to solve it. I'm 24 and don't know if I should see a therapist or any of that kind, what do you think I should do?

CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TarekGG View Post
    I can`t fathom that it`s over.. I try every day, but it`s still the same - I like this girl. I haven`t texted, e-stalked, contacted her in any way, and I think of her less. But the overwhelming feeling that what we`re doing is wrong.. Well. You know what they say; in order to get over someone, you`ve got to want it, and I don`t. I`ve always prepeared for this moment, never hoped it would come to an end between us, and every time things looked like they we`re going to she always came back - but not this time. I`ve clung to hope during the relationship hoping that it would work out, and I`ve tried to get past this unsetteling feeling that it`s over, however I keep denying the truth and can only find logic in us being together rather than alone.

I need to get perspective on things, I need to get my head straight, but I`m not in the right frame of mind. I feel so dramatic and want to convince her that it will work and it can. But it doesn`t really matter what I think, if I want her back. She`s still the one who has to come back, not me. I never left, I`m still pathetically waiting. I don`t feel like I`m waiting, I try to convince myself(cause I`m the only one that`ll probably listen to me) that it is really over. But if this was a movie - would I really think it was the end?
    what the **** is this **** bro, sure times can be hard and you can feel like sht but you're the man so wake the fk up, smash the gym, learn something new set new goals, once you feel better, start approaching.

everyone goes through break ups, it's a part of life. you'll get better.
    S 420/B 310/D 515 @173lb
    BSc Dietetics/Sports Nutrition
    MSc Biomedical Sc/Endocrinology

"Discipline is doing what you hate to do, but nonetheless doing it like you love it." - Mike Tyson.

TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MrReptile View Post
    I don't know if this has anything to do with my ex but maybe it has so here we go. NO Contact for 3 years btw. I think I might have a depression and it has lasted a while. Could you help me with this?

For atleast a year I've felt empty inside with no long-term motivation to reach ANY goal for myself.
    Stopped doin some stuff I loved to do, kept working out though and got bigger but the drive is not big. During the time of NC I got this:
    *Bigger and more muscular
    *A job
    *More money (ofc)
    *Some new friends

The emptyness I feel is not about having a relationship but more about hopelessness. I see no point in doin anything because I don't get the good vibe from it anymore, you know where I'm goin? I think the cause of it was the breakup with my ex that's why I'm reaching for this thread. I don't cry over it or sth but it did really hurt my soul and all my beliefs about life. I have my moments where I'm genuinly happy but my emptyness always comes back very fast. Shorttime happiness but no long-time goal for myself, that's how I have lived for the past 12 months and I don't know how to solve it. I'm 24 and don't know if I should see a therapist or any of that kind, what do you think I should do?
    I think that you are indeed depressed and you need to seek help. There is nothing wrong with seeing a therapist.

Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ugh, got this chick her number who also lives close by but don't feel like going through with this. It's been almost 4 months since my ex broke up, haven't smashed or did anything with another girl since BU. Maybe this girl is not attractive enough, dunno... I feel like even the hottest chick can't seduce me, my heart is a pure rock, I think I won't ever get feels for someone else like I felt with my ex, it sucks, on the other side it's good though I guess, if you just want to smash but I haven't done that either.

mzakflip40 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mzakflip40 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mzakflip40 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mzakflip40 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mzakflip40 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mzakflip40 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mzakflip40 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mzakflip40 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mzakflip40 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mzakflip40 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mzakflip40 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Nomadiic View Post
    Ugh, got this chick her number who also lives close by but don't feel like going through with this. It's been almost 4 months since my ex broke up, haven't smashed or did anything with another girl since BU. Maybe this girl is not attractive enough, dunno... I feel like even the hottest chick can't seduce me, my heart is a pure rock, I think I won't ever get feels for someone else like I felt with my ex, it sucks, on the other side it's good though I guess, if you just want to smash but I haven't done that either.
    I feel exactly where you're coming from. It's that fear of thinking you'll never find someone who you'll be able to love again. You gotta put yourself out there though man. Just go out with her, have a few drinks, have fun. Don't go in with any expectations.

supersuk is a complete loser! (-2000) supersuk is a complete loser! (-2000) supersuk is a complete loser! (-2000) supersuk is a complete loser! (-2000) supersuk is a complete loser! (-2000) supersuk is a complete loser! (-2000) supersuk is a complete loser! (-2000) supersuk is a complete loser! (-2000) supersuk is a complete loser! (-2000) supersuk is a complete loser! (-2000) supersuk is a complete loser! (-2000)
    3 weeks NC. Just removed some of my ex's pics from my phone and it brought back some fond memories. I still like her and miss her a bit.
    You're either trolling or you're terrible.

The more I misc the more my spellchecker insults my intelligence

Good and bad bros, good and bad.

Bad:
    First time in the gym for a long time...turns out i gained weight in the last few months. Dem relationship lbs
    Almost cried in the gym. Idk why. When I was on the elliptical, I was just feeling super empty. It was weird

Good:
    Learning what I did wrong in the relationship --- I always start alpha then end up beta. I know how to get them, but not how to keep them
    Trying to find some hobbies to engage in
    Went to the gym
    Trying to be more social. I am naturally extroverted but because of being bullied in high school, I tend to stay to myself
    Watching Swingers...lol always a must

melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) melofellow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i need a change in my life.. i don't know what it is but i need a change. my current situation is going to drive me insane over time if i keep living this way.

b3rtst4re will become famous soon enough. (+50) b3rtst4re will become famous soon enough. (+50) b3rtst4re will become famous soon enough. (+50) b3rtst4re will become famous soon enough. (+50) b3rtst4re will become famous soon enough. (+50) b3rtst4re will become famous soon enough. (+50) b3rtst4re will become famous soon enough. (+50) b3rtst4re will become famous soon enough. (+50) b3rtst4re will become famous soon enough. (+50) b3rtst4re will become famous soon enough. (+50) b3rtst4re will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Nomadiic View Post
    TFW No drive to fap, if I did, I`d think about her.
    TFW When fapping to pron, only looking for pronstars who look like her
    Comparing every other girl to her

Originally Posted by b3rtst4re View Post
    TFW No drive to fap, if I did, I`d think about her.
    TFW When fapping to pron, only looking for pronstars who look like her
    Comparing every other girl to her
    I know the looking for pornstars thing.

Bros, looks like day 1 will be successful for NC...big change for instead when we used to talk on FB all day...night is still young though.

LiftHardBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftHardBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftHardBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftHardBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftHardBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftHardBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftHardBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftHardBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftHardBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftHardBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftHardBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Noticing a bunch of new people in here, sorry it's been a few days guys! Day 7 NC and doing decent. A little bit of e-stalking on Instagram still, but it doesn't effect me really. Still can't really pin point why she did this, but she started following a bunch of sexual accounts on Twitter, I'm sure this whole "I need time to fix myself" thing was just for herself to run around and be a party girl or whatever. My story is on page 3 and beyond for anyone who wants to see or could possibly relate. We're all gonna make it guys. Also.. Does anyone have a clue what happened to Splitt? I saw he was banned and he was basically the ambassador of this thread..

Ryan2302 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryan2302 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryan2302 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryan2302 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryan2302 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryan2302 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryan2302 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryan2302 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryan2302 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryan2302 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryan2302 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Will be on NC soon things seem to have taken a path that i am not comfortable with in the relationship. thought this girl was the one sigh

Originally Posted by LiftHardBrah View Post
    Noticing a bunch of new people in here, sorry it's been a few days guys! Day 7 NC and doing decent. A little bit of e-stalking on Instagram still, but it doesn't effect me really. Still can't really pin point why she did this, but she started following a bunch of sexual accounts on Twitter, I'm sure this whole "I need time to fix myself" thing was just for herself to run around and be a party girl or whatever. My story is on page 3 and beyond for anyone who wants to see or could possibly relate. We're all gonna make it guys. Also.. Does anyone have a clue what happened to Splitt? I saw he was banned and he was basically the ambassador of this thread..
    Read story.

stay strong bro.

WE all going to make it.

I dont plan on breaking NC unless the bish drives to my front door and begs for me back. Just not worth it.

Originally Posted by Ryan2302 View Post
    Will be on NC soon things seem to have taken a path that i am not comfortable with in the relationship. thought this girl was the one sigh
    tell us about it bro

NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by melofellow View Post
    i need a change in my life.. i don't know what it is but i need a change. my current situation is going to drive me insane over time if i keep living this way.
    same here man.

Literally got the big feels today. Everyone was out or staying home with their significant other with this rainy weather. I forced myself out just to run errands and shop for clothes. Literally took my time at the mall.

This seriously sucks and idk if I'll make it. These kind of weathers where it's raining we would just stay in and cuddle/have sex all day and watch movies together. Either get pizza delivered or cook. That literally just made my Sunday's. Now she's doing this with someone else hurts me.

Now I'm back home just about to organize my clothes and wardrobe for newer things and gym. Feels like this will never end..

EPCJ8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EPCJ8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EPCJ8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EPCJ8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EPCJ8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EPCJ8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EPCJ8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EPCJ8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EPCJ8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EPCJ8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I decided to start NC yesterday....and then the ex calls me a few hours after the one damn day I decide to start out. *haven't talked on phone in a long time*
    Ended up talking to her for a few hours. Everything was fine. I even acted normal on the phone.

Anyways today I'm trying to start NC again but now I'm feeling like I want to msg her....I'm not going to though because
    my last msg to her was from like a month ago and no response..so fuq that.

But that feel...
    brb anxiety
    brb can't stop thinking about her
    brb wondering if she'll call again
    brb wondering if i can resist answering
    brb brb

Originally Posted by EPCJ8 View Post
    I decided to start NC yesterday....and then the ex calls me a few hours after the one damn day I decide to start out. *haven't talked on phone in a long time*
    Ended up talking to her for a few hours. Everything was fine. I even acted normal on the phone.

Anyways today I'm trying to start NC again but now I'm feeling like I want to msg her....I'm not going to though because
    my last msg to her was from like a month ago and no response..so fuq that.

But that feel...
    brb anxiety
    brb can't stop thinking about her
    brb wondering if she'll call again
    brb wondering if i can resist answering
    brb brb
    Gotta stay strong bro.

Thats why im on here. To help me stay right.

Dont look at the past look at the future. You slipped once, idk what you guys talked about, but keep strong and stay in North Carolina

JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TheCaptainA View Post
    Having trouble sleeping.

ugh. One good thing is. Last day she was with me and started saying that she dont know how she feels, I fuked her 3 times and then told her to go home. lol.

I didnt even want to, but according to her, fukin would bring back "the spark"
    Haha strong sloot.
    Melbourne crew
    ENTP for life

JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Girlfriend of 3 months said we need to talk *eye**happy smile* I ask is it bad? She says no, but then says idk if its good. She said she actually wants to ask a question and wants to tell me face to face.

This was an hour after I saw her for 20 minutes while she was waiting on a friend in her car.

What should I expect?? We're meeting later today.
    Hey dude, I just came through to say that you should just meet up with her. Or call her and get her to tell you over the phone. Off the top of my head she's either hooked up with one of her girlfriends or wants to get/has already been railed by some other guy. Her framing things as a question is a bit weird tbh. From your other posts it seems you two aren't officially exclusive at the moment? Possible that she wants to ask you whats going on between you so that she knows where the boundaries are between you two... hence what she is thinking about can either be "good or bad" depending on what your answer to that is.
    Melbourne crew
    ENTP for life

Closed Thread
Page 27 of 235 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast