Closed Thread
Page 1 of 235 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

The No Contact Thread v3.0: I'll Hug You Bro No Homo.

Welcome to NA part 3
    I've seen a ton of posts lately regarding no contact with an ex (mine included). Whenever you get the urge to contact, just post here and fellow RH brahs will talk you out of it.

Inadvertently saw a picture of my ex and I today - feltbadman.jpg
    Fought off the urge to text her - feelsgoodman.jpg

Originally Posted by novawildcat25 View Post
    as per forum rules it's time to make a new thread.

OP from the original thread:

stay strong on your no contact goals brahs. two more days and it will be two months for me! feels good man
    V1: Thread: The No Contact Thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...63&pagenumber=

V2: Thread: The No Contact Thread v2.0: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...dcat25+contact

DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE, DON'T MISS A UPDATE
    Last edited by SpliTT; 02-10-2015 at 03:38 AM.
    SNAPCHAT: KING_JAYYDA
    Youtube music: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGekSg1w7bJJvOt2Q4OAipg
    Youtube blogs: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxeEGAND1DlcTHn2Oxix-cg

SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Any bruhs going through a rough time right now? get in. dont be soft.

Ill open up, I was with this girl for over a year and 4 months, i loved her to death man, but my actions caused us to lose trust for each other which resulted into fights. I've been N/A with her so far for 1 month and 9 days, I think I'm doing pretty good and don't ever plan to contact her again.

The problem I have now is that I hooked up with one of m ex's after that, and now this girl is all over me and won't leave me alone. I might pull a N/A on her too.

NithTT is a complete loser! (-2000) NithTT is a complete loser! (-2000) NithTT is a complete loser! (-2000) NithTT is a complete loser! (-2000) NithTT is a complete loser! (-2000) NithTT is a complete loser! (-2000) NithTT is a complete loser! (-2000) NithTT is a complete loser! (-2000) NithTT is a complete loser! (-2000) NithTT is a complete loser! (-2000) NithTT is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Sure, I'll bite.
    Dated this girl for about a year, as I study in another town I left to my familys home over over summer break( uni student ), she being in the town I study. After 1,5 months she wants a break to think as shes not sure of her feelings, leaves me hanging for 2 weeks and then dumps me because she wants to focus on herself and because she didnt like me enough for having a relationship with.
    In short she got feelings for her ex again, who last time cheated on her with a fat chick, him being a fat, ugly, total stoner with absolutely nothing going for him. Appearently they got together directly after she dumped me, and heres the kicker: they only lasted 1 month lmao.
    Anyway after she dumped me I went NC over the whole summer, she tried to contact me several times during the summer, I fked up my NC and then found out about the ex and stuff, went on NC again and Im at 6 months now give or take.
    Still think about her a few moments during the day, everyday. It's not hard or sad about thinking of her like it was in the beginning anymore, and even though she did what she did I cant stop thinking about her even though I should which is frustrating to say the least.

geffres has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no contact starts today.. Flash and Supernatural are on tonight if you bros dont have anything to watch.. Flash is great

MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In on new thread. No urge to contact ex after she texted Saturday..

Been getting a lot of POF/Tinder action lately and she pops into my mind during sex still. The hardest part to get over...

pedrodude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pedrodude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pedrodude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pedrodude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pedrodude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pedrodude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pedrodude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pedrodude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pedrodude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In. Its ok bros, stay strong we're all gonna make it!

PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In. Been NC for about 2 months now. It gets easier. Sometimes I'll see something and it'll remind me of her or I wish I could tell/show her it but I refuse to make any contact after she was the one in the wrong.

Life goes on, you meet new people and you do it all over again. Here's to a new year full of positivity & staying strong!
    Graphic & Web Designer.

Registered User SwaggerMcdaniel's Avatar
    SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Still think about it 2 years later way too much. Never ever had trouble getting over being dumped and even replaced. Never cared like this befor
    destiny xbone misc crew

it piss

MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SwaggerMcdaniel View Post
    Still think about it 2 years later way too much. Never ever had trouble getting over being dumped and even replaced. Never cared like this befor
    2 fukcing years dude???

Not being a dick or insulting you here, but you need to see a professional. (serious)

1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So I've been thinking about breaking NC for the last few days now. This second week has been difficult. But I found a quote that can help you all. It helped me understand why breaking no contact does you no favors.

"You are making it easy for them to move on from you by remaining in contact “as friends” or “exes with benefits” while they pursue others, and harder for you to move on, heal and mend your heart, and be open one day to someone who actually wants to be with you. By choosing to remain in contact and settle for being in limbo, you are reaffirming your ex’s belief that they can find someone better because if you can’t walk away out of self-love and out of recognition of your own value, then you must not be someone worth having. It’s basic human psychology. This is not games, this is about you taking the time and space for yourself to move on from someone who has hurt you and who saw no future with you."

SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MuckSnapper View Post
    2 fukcing years dude???

Not being a dick or insulting you here, but you need to see a professional. (serious)
    How could you not think about dating a pathological liar and then getting left for someone else that she knew years before you ever met

I'm not disagreeing with you either

Like I said I have been dumped before n not affected.. This was something that psychologically destroyed me
    Last edited by SwaggerMcdaniel; 02-10-2015 at 08:20 AM.
    destiny xbone misc crew

it piss

JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by 1thatgotaway View Post
    So I've been thinking about breaking NC for the last few days now. This second week has been difficult. But I found a quote that can help you all. It helped me understand why breaking no contact does you no favors.

"You are making it easy for them to move on from you by remaining in contact “as friends” or “exes with benefits” while they pursue others, and harder for you to move on, heal and mend your heart, and be open one day to someone who actually wants to be with you. By choosing to remain in contact and settle for being in limbo, you are reaffirming your ex’s belief that they can find someone better because if you can’t walk away out of self-love and out of recognition of your own value, then you must not be someone worth having. It’s basic human psychology. This is not games, this is about you taking the time and space for yourself to move on from someone who has hurt you and who saw no future with you."
    Stay NC bro. I believe in you. Just read over NLN's posts to see how his ex didn't really want him back when she made contact with him. He fell for it and got ****ed over. It will be the same for you I promise.
    Melbourne crew
    ENTP for life

NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 1thatgotaway View Post

Well said quote. I can speak from experience

NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So this morning I had a work meeting at our old building where my ex gf used to work by and I would usually have breakfast with her at the her favorite breakfast stuff. Gave me the worst feels.

JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by NLNFunKti0nz View Post
    So this morning I had a work meeting at our old building where my ex gf used to work by and I would usually have breakfast with her at the her favorite breakfast stuff. Gave me the worst feels.
    Sorry to hear this dude. All I can tell you is that it will get better.

I was reading something in a book that made me feel sad as **** for a couple of hours. All fine now... These moments come and pass.
    Melbourne crew
    ENTP for life

Originally Posted by JValkyrie View Post
    Sorry to hear this dude. All I can tell you is that it will get better.

I was reading something in a book that made me feel sad as **** for a couple of hours. All fine now... These moments come and pass.
    Literally back in square one. All these memories are haunting me from when we started dating 5 years ago and Valentine's Day coming knowing she has a Valentine's date.

cnb3288 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cnb3288 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cnb3288 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cnb3288 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cnb3288 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cnb3288 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cnb3288 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cnb3288 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cnb3288 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cnb3288 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cnb3288 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Starting fresh, broke it off with my gf last night due to previous unresolved issues. I know the first few days are the hardest. Any advice from you veterans?
    To whom much is given, much is expected

1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1thatgotaway is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by NLNFunKti0nz View Post
    Literally back in square one. All these memories are haunting me from when we started dating 5 years ago and Valentine's Day coming knowing she has a Valentine's date.
    Oh ****. Forgot about Valentine's Day

That sucks bro. Keep your head up, it'll get better eventually.
    Last edited by 1thatgotaway; 02-10-2015 at 10:01 AM.

Originally Posted by SwaggerMcdaniel View Post
    How could you not think about dating a pathological liar and then getting left for someone else that she knew years before you ever met

I'm not disagreeing with you either

Like I said I have been dumped before n not affected.. This was something that psychologically destroyed me
    Oh I'm sure it would haunt me... for a few months not a few years.

It happened. It's over. Her chitty ways are not a reflection of you. You've had TWO YEARS to not only search for what you want out of life but to date and meet new people.

That is absolutely overkill and it's time for you to make a big life change if she really has this much affect on you still.

Poor Excuse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poor Excuse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poor Excuse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poor Excuse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poor Excuse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poor Excuse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poor Excuse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poor Excuse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poor Excuse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poor Excuse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poor Excuse is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    been on verbal NC for a month.. still send a small email once a week of something that crossed my mind or whatever.. she hasnt replied to any of them... feels stupid and im not sending anymore..

miss her of course, but been smashing other girls in an attempt to get over her , kinda working i guess..

wanna know a weird thing? she hasnt communicated with me in about 2 months (no emails, no calls , texts nothing)... but she subscribed to my youtube channel again 2 weeks ago (after unsubscribing when she broke up with me)... just weird she would do that.. she always loved my music but still.. just weird
    imagination is more important than knowledge - einstein

Originally Posted by MuckSnapper View Post
    Oh I'm sure it would haunt me... for a few months not a few years.

It happened. It's over. Her chitty ways are not a reflection of you. You've had TWO YEARS to not only search for what you want out of life but to date and meet new people.

That is absolutely overkill and it's time for you to make a big life change if she really has this much affect on you still.
    I have dated n met new people. I'm not a hermit crab I just have severe OCD
    destiny xbone misc crew

it piss

rjavi10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rjavi10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rjavi10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rjavi10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rjavi10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rjavi10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rjavi10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rjavi10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rjavi10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rjavi10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rjavi10 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by cnb3288 View Post
    Starting fresh, broke it off with my gf last night due to previous unresolved issues. I know the first few days are the hardest. Any advice from you veterans?
    I feel like the first few days are actually the easiest. I say this because you still havn't realized the severity of the breakup and how much it will impact your life, you feel free and think to yourself this isn't so bad. It's not until a few weeks have passed that it really starts to hit you and you start missing your ex alot. At least this was the experience that I had with my ex

Originally Posted by rjavi10 View Post
    I feel like the first few days are actually the easiest. I say this because you still havn't realized the severity of the breakup and how much it will impact your life, you feel free and think to yourself this isn't so bad. It's not until a few weeks have passed that it really starts to hit you and you start missing your ex alot. At least this was the experience that I had with my ex
    The first few days are the easiest. But later in the week and during the second week and later down the road you'll start to miss them and your old feelings will come back.
    Strength will find you sooner than you ever thought it would.

Did you end up taking your ex back?

shawnweih has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawnweih has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawnweih has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawnweih has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawnweih has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawnweih has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawnweih has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawnweih has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawnweih has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawnweih has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shawnweih has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    7 months after breakup after a 5 year relationship with my sons mother. Had a convo with her the other day. She's been seeing someone at work for past 5 months. Met this guy first day she started her new job apparently . I had no idea. It hurts.

Seems a little quick to jump into something in my eyes. She gave me the whole I'm not seeing anyone I'm focusing on my career thing for the longest time. I'm 27 she's 25 new guy is 36. I don't even know what to say. She completely strung me along the holidays I guess to get the whole family thing. Then went right back to routine with this guy. No contact with kids is horrible. Not to mention she's moving in with this guy. She told me 2 days ago.
    I'm struggling like hell.

Cliffs. 5 year relationship
    Monkey branched to some dude at work
    Broken up 7 months
    Moving in with my 3 year old in with this guy.
    Now I get to pay 1k a month in child support.

AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Quoting my last post in the v2.0 thread:

Just heard from a mutual friend that my ex has decided to become a camgirl.

She tor****ed our relationship because she was "tired of being objectified by people online" and therefore having trouble with intimacy and trust.

And now she's a camgirl.

****ing woman logic, I swear to god.
    ***THE AFRO POPE: "The Man Who Never Gets Mad Online"***

unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's always that 2nd week that gets you. I swear, every single time, it's that 2nd week, and even a few days into the 1st month mark of NC, then it just goes away little by little. Weird how that works.

daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in, for old times' sake
    7:1

CliveBixby is just really nice. (+1000) CliveBixby is just really nice. (+1000) CliveBixby is just really nice. (+1000) CliveBixby is just really nice. (+1000) CliveBixby is just really nice. (+1000) CliveBixby is just really nice. (+1000) CliveBixby is just really nice. (+1000) CliveBixby is just really nice. (+1000) CliveBixby is just really nice. (+1000) CliveBixby is just really nice. (+1000) CliveBixby is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lol, I'm up in these threads complaining about a girl I was dating for like 2 months. Can't begin to imagine how it must be like after say 3 years of a relationship. Scary thought.

Closed Thread