Closed Thread
Page 207 of 235 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,210 of 7050
    TheBrentmeister has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBrentmeister has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBrentmeister has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBrentmeister has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBrentmeister has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBrentmeister has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBrentmeister has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBrentmeister has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBrentmeister has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBrentmeister has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBrentmeister has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CeBKa View Post
    Together for almost 3 years, she was chatting late night with some guys from gym/work and also talking on some weird bi forums, didn't even bother clarifying that.

I broke it off, if she still needed to do that after so much time together then we were never meant to be.

Funny thing is she was showing me some pictures on her phone and those messages came in.
    Lol same here. Showed me something on her phone way back when, and a message from some guy popped up. I knew from that point something was up.
    πŸ’· β˜†β˜†β˜† - Ο…ΠΊ cяєω - β˜†β˜†β˜† πŸ’·

Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by lmaoits View Post
    it's hard man, i know i'm going to get over her eventually but time is working slow. i've never been this hurt before and getting over someone never lasted 6+ months, i normally get over someone in a week or a month. I highly doubt she's still hurt over me, hell, she monkey branched in a week. it hurts cause i thought she was the one, she was the sweetest person i've met, and her description is of a misc wife material - doesn't like to argue, apologises first even if right, - supports you when down - no drama - not high in social media, the list goes on and thats why im still attached, now i know those words didn't mean anything but it's hard to think if someone like her is a fake, who can you really trust
    I know what you mean man. Usually it's easy for me to but this one is still on my mind all the time. I thought mine was the one as well and still think she's the sweetest girl I met even though she's put me through hell over the last couple months. Just don't get bitter over the relationship like someone said. I'm doing that and I hate that I am and trying to stop it just can't stop feeling the way I feel. Were all going to get through this we just have to ride the waves and take life how it comes. Work on yourself and be happy with yourself and things will start falling into place again.

Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I had a dream about my ex last night. She randomly showed up at my house one weekend and I let her in. We hung out the entire weekend just spending time together going out, holding hands and cuddling. On the Sunday I told her we've broken up though and we can't see each other again.

Crazy dream man.
    "Realize deeply that the present moment is all you have. Make the NOW the primary focus of your life."

gamehendge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gamehendge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gamehendge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gamehendge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gamehendge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gamehendge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gamehendge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gamehendge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gamehendge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gamehendge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gamehendge is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Well this post I suppose is rather delayed. (breakup back in november). Stay NC guys, chat with other women.

Quick cliffs

GF 5 years cheats break up ensues.

I was very choked up. 2 months NC, started being happy again, chatted with a lot of people, met a woman and then another woman after that. It's been fun. My ex recently showed up and we chatted for a while, nothing really about the relationship. She ends up telling me that she lied and never fell out of love with me. It didn't affect me like it would of during those first couple of months of NC.

I know it's difficult but I'm going to tell you guys what to do right here because most of you aren't thinking clearly. It is in your absolute best interests to accept things for how they are and never look backwards in your life as an option. Gotta move on, gotta move forwards.

BigAssBubba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBubba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBubba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBubba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBubba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBubba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBubba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBubba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBubba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBubba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBubba is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by gamehendge View Post
    Well this post I suppose is rather delayed. (breakup back in november). Stay NC guys, chat with other women.

Quick cliffs

GF 5 years cheats break up ensues.

I was very choked up. 2 months NC, started being happy again, chatted with a lot of people, met a woman and then another woman after that. It's been fun. My ex recently showed up and we chatted for a while, nothing really about the relationship. She ends up telling me that she lied and never fell out of love with me. It didn't affect me like it would of during those first couple of months of NC.

I know it's difficult but I'm going to tell you guys what to do right here because most of you aren't thinking clearly. It is in your absolute best interests to accept things for how they are and never look backwards in your life as an option. Gotta move on, gotta move forwards.
    How did you meet said women? The problem is i have no friends anymore so not sure what do besides tinder and stuff but they feel kinda weird to me.

Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigAssBubba View Post
    How did you meet said women? The problem is i have no friends anymore so not sure what do besides tinder and stuff but they feel kinda weird to me.
    Join a sporting club or something

Library
    Gym
    Pool
    Beach
    Hiking

Just do what you enjoy doing and you might come across a girl with the same interests.

Anyhow keep your head up, we'll make it
    Rustling NPCs' jimmies without even trying crew

"I've watched a lot of movies, I know what I'm doing."

"The Best Revenge is Massive Success"

Not going to be a Darkseeker crew.

RIP Duckenheimer
    RIP SemperFudge

sevva888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sevva888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sevva888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sevva888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sevva888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sevva888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sevva888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sevva888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sevva888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sevva888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sevva888 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Slats7 View Post
    My GF never saw me cry in the two years we were together and here I am after our breakup crying everyday by myself.

I don't cry in front of others, but as soon as I am home alone I just ball my eyes out.

It gets better bro, you may not feel like it ever will, but it will pass. Everything has an ending, whether good or bad.

sevva888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sevva888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sevva888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sevva888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sevva888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sevva888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sevva888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sevva888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sevva888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sevva888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sevva888 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    **** guys I feel so alive, business is kicking on, gains in the gym keep coming. Ex is throwing away all her money and is miserable.

I feel liberated. It does get better lads, trust me.

RoycaDa511 is just really nice. (+1000) RoycaDa511 is just really nice. (+1000) RoycaDa511 is just really nice. (+1000) RoycaDa511 is just really nice. (+1000) RoycaDa511 is just really nice. (+1000) RoycaDa511 is just really nice. (+1000) RoycaDa511 is just really nice. (+1000) RoycaDa511 is just really nice. (+1000) RoycaDa511 is just really nice. (+1000) RoycaDa511 is just really nice. (+1000) RoycaDa511 is just really nice. (+1000)
    So fukin hard!

One day im great and feel like my normal self, the next I wake up feeling low and contemplating calling her!
    *Let the vag juice dribble down my sack and moisten my gooch crew*

ghoulunatic is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghoulunatic is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghoulunatic is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghoulunatic is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghoulunatic is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghoulunatic is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghoulunatic is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghoulunatic is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghoulunatic is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghoulunatic is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghoulunatic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by sevva888 View Post
    **** guys I feel so alive, business is kicking on, gains in the gym keep coming. Ex is throwing away all her money and is miserable.

I feel liberated. It does get better lads, trust me.
    Good to know brah. I've still been following what you've been posting since your situation was kind of similar to mine, only that my ex is happy/dating/over it(at least it seemed like it when I peeked her IG 3 weeks ago). I can't wait till I get to where you're at. A month and 6 days out/NC since the BU and still hurting. Only positive thing is my gainz are beginning to show their early stages since I've been working out 5-6 days a week since the BU.

Originally Posted by ghoulunatic View Post
    Good to know brah. I've still been following what you've been posting since your situation was kind of similar to mine, only that my ex is happy/dating/over it(at least it seemed like it when I peeked her IG 3 weeks ago). I can't wait till I get to where you're at. A month and 6 days out/NC since the BU and still hurting. Only positive thing is my gainz are beginning to show their early stages since I've been working out 5-6 days a week since the BU.
    I accept that how I got over it may not be possible for everyone, especially for lads that have been in longer relationships. I think the longer the relationship is the harder it is to get over partly because you have grown together over the months and years.

Personally I found it very difficult to "just get over" my ex. my friends were telling me that there were other fish in the sea and other such cliches. It is never really that simple when the breakup happens and you don't really want it to because you have invested so much emotionally. For me it was difficult to get with her in the first place so I always felt lucky.

It takes people months and even years to get over someone if the bond was strong, so it is not really an overnight thing. That sense of loss is great when you are haunted by the fact that your partner may be happy with someone else. If you have the chance of getting her back... why not? My ex did not treat me badly enough (e.g. cheating) for me to hate her.. and I accept that I would take her back. I also don't really care what she does from now on though, its her life. I think I have let go in that sense.

I have nothing against guys that want to fight to get their ex back, I don't think guys should be judged on it if she didn't cheat.
    However I think a lot of guys these days with social media need to take a different approach to online messaging as the emotions are high and they don't think rationally a lot of the time due to this (text mesages, fb, whatsapp).
    One of my mates swears by a program called Text your ex back (by a relationship coach called Mike Fiore) as a guide to avoid the pitfalls when communicating with the ex. It looks a bit like pua stuff but the guys got credentials and is more a relationship coach than a pua... I rate it purely for it highlighting how NOT to communicate with the ex when breaking no contact: http://hewantsyouback.com/ Worth a short if it works.

thriceday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thriceday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thriceday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thriceday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thriceday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thriceday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thriceday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thriceday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thriceday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thriceday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thriceday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm 2 months post 5 year breakup where I was cheated on and I'm finally starting to turn a corner. I've broken no contact a couple times, I caught myself checking FB/IG and that's all fine. Honestly, it's normal.

The thing that helped me the most was doing things for me. It's so cliche to say that but it's so true. Being single is now actually very fun - I can do whatever I want when I want. Also, go out and meet women. Don't jump into a rebound relationship but just casually date; it makes a world of difference.

I'm expecting there to be bad days ahead and moments of weakness where the feels hit me or that I want to reach out to my ex-girlfriend but where I am now vs. where I was even 3-4 weeks ago is night and day. I used to think that I wouldn't be able to find anyone else/anyone better but now, I kinda laugh about that.

Take this time to focus on you, do whatever you want. If you want to wake up at 7AM or lie in bed until 2PM, do it. If you wanna wake up and hit the gym or go eat a giant cheat meal at McDonalds, do it. It's extremely liberating to be selfish and make decisions for you and you only.

#staystrong

Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ex and I have had a couple of texts regarding the last of her stuff that is still at my place. She's getting a friend to come over and pick up the rest of the stuff this weekend.

I haven't asked how she is, what she's been up to or anything along those lines and neither has she. I don't want those feels to come back, so strictly discussing her stuff at my place only.
    "Realize deeply that the present moment is all you have. Make the NOW the primary focus of your life."

ghoulunatic is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghoulunatic is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghoulunatic is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghoulunatic is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghoulunatic is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghoulunatic is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghoulunatic is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghoulunatic is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghoulunatic is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghoulunatic is on a distinguished road. (+10) ghoulunatic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by sevva888 View Post
    Personally I found it very difficult to "just get over" my ex. my friends were telling me that there were other fish in the sea and other such cliches. It is never really that simple when the breakup happens and you don't really want it to because you have invested so much emotionally. For me it was difficult to get with her in the first place so I always felt lucky.
    Same here bro! It was very difficult for me to get with her in the first place, I had to initiate so much and went out of my comfort zone, but finally got her(never had to pursue so much with other girls). That's also why i felt lucky or felt she was different. It's why its not that simple for me, it was a little over 1 year.

BigAssBubba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBubba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBubba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBubba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBubba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBubba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBubba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBubba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBubba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBubba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigAssBubba is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I just got back from the movies with some friends (first friends i have hung out with in over a month, feels good man) and noticed i have not been thinking about her as much and stuff. This may just be one of my highs through so we will see if i slip back.

I am on day 7 of nofap and have been meditating everyday for over a month now and it seems to help.

RoycaDa511 is just really nice. (+1000) RoycaDa511 is just really nice. (+1000) RoycaDa511 is just really nice. (+1000) RoycaDa511 is just really nice. (+1000) RoycaDa511 is just really nice. (+1000) RoycaDa511 is just really nice. (+1000) RoycaDa511 is just really nice. (+1000) RoycaDa511 is just really nice. (+1000) RoycaDa511 is just really nice. (+1000) RoycaDa511 is just really nice. (+1000) RoycaDa511 is just really nice. (+1000)
    TFW having dreams of us being happy and then waking up expecting her to be there...feels pathetic man :-(
    *Let the vag juice dribble down my sack and moisten my gooch crew*

DatLurker is just really nice. (+1000) DatLurker is just really nice. (+1000) DatLurker is just really nice. (+1000) DatLurker is just really nice. (+1000) DatLurker is just really nice. (+1000) DatLurker is just really nice. (+1000) DatLurker is just really nice. (+1000) DatLurker is just really nice. (+1000) DatLurker is just really nice. (+1000) DatLurker is just really nice. (+1000) DatLurker is just really nice. (+1000)
    Feeling a bit better now, post 2 weeks and I've gone from 2011lbs to 197. Feels good mayne, plan on dropping to 150 by end of August.
    Putting all my energy into myself, phuck badfeels
    --------2016----------
    Starting Weight: 217lbs
    Current Weight: 139.5lbs
    Total lost since May 6th: 78lbs
    Goal Weight: 140lbs
    --------2017----------
    Starting Weight: 139.5lbs
    Goal BF% 12
    Lean bulk - March - December 2017

Originally Posted by RoycaDa511 View Post
    TFW having dreams of us being happy and then waking up expecting her to be there...feels pathetic man :-(
    Dem feels. It's her birthday today and I dreamt about her again last night.

So since me and my ex broke up i have got back in the gym gone from a fat 185 to a skinny fat 159 still dropping down (diets in check). I meditate for around 20-25 minutes a day. I am on day 8 of nofap. I have started to read way more and have started to learn how to play the piano (learning that moonlight sonata.) I have got a part time job for the first time in my life and plan to keep it. I have started saving for the three main things i want to do (scuba certification, a year traveling solo to south eastasia and south america, and try skydiving.) I have also been going to all my classes. It has only been two months since the breakup around.

I hope this motivation lasts brahs and i succeed in my goals. It just made me feel better to type all that out and see how much i think i have changed as a person. Only time will tell. I cant believe i pretty much gave up on life and LDAR when i was with my ex. I still miss her at times but it seems to be becoming less as i stay busy. I do miss regular sex through and once i start to make some gains i will try out tinder. I hope it doesnt destroy my confidence lol.

m0nst3rb1c3ps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m0nst3rb1c3ps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m0nst3rb1c3ps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m0nst3rb1c3ps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m0nst3rb1c3ps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m0nst3rb1c3ps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m0nst3rb1c3ps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m0nst3rb1c3ps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m0nst3rb1c3ps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m0nst3rb1c3ps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m0nst3rb1c3ps is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Missing her more then ever but on the same side I care even less now. I wish I knew whatta fuk is wrong with me.
    were all gonna make it crew
    does my best to not be negative crew

trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trwilli24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    my ex gf's bf she monkey branched to after she ditched me dropped dead of a heart attack the other day. Is this karma? Either way, I feel like i somehow won here.
    my Spanish name is el mucho ding dong

Originally Posted by m0nst3rb1c3ps View Post
    Missing her more then ever but on the same side I care even less now. I wish I knew whatta fuk is wrong with me.
    PM if you need to talk bro.

Originally Posted by trwilli24 View Post
    my ex gf's bf she monkey branched to after she ditched me dropped dead of a heart attack the other day. Is this karma? Either way, I feel like i somehow won here.
    Srs? Fuking lol.
    Self improvement crew

Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rambo66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BigAssBubba View Post
    So since me and my ex broke up i have got back in the gym gone from a fat 185 to a skinny fat 159 still dropping down (diets in check). I meditate for around 20-25 minutes a day. I am on day 8 of nofap. I have started to read way more and have started to learn how to play the piano (learning that moonlight sonata.) I have got a part time job for the first time in my life and plan to keep it. I have started saving for the three main things i want to do (scuba certification, a year traveling solo to south eastasia and south america, and try skydiving.) I have also been going to all my classes. It has only been two months since the breakup around.

I hope this motivation lasts brahs and i succeed in my goals. It just made me feel better to type all that out and see how much i think i have changed as a person. Only time will tell. I cant believe i pretty much gave up on life and LDAR when i was with my ex. I still miss her at times but it seems to be becoming less as i stay busy. I do miss regular sex through and once i start to make some gains i will try out tinder. I hope it doesnt destroy my confidence lol.
    Good to hear things are starting to go well with you. Keep on doing what's working, you're gonna make it!

Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Srs? That's insane.
    Focus on improving life crew

Extreme Self Love crew

Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zainius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I can't believe its almost June brahs.
    Focus on improving life crew

Extreme Self Love crew

IloveNachos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IloveNachos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IloveNachos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IloveNachos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IloveNachos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IloveNachos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IloveNachos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IloveNachos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IloveNachos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IloveNachos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IloveNachos has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Zainius View Post
    I can't believe its almost June brahs.
    this....

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand today is ex's birthday, 4 months after the break up and I still miss her...I have been messaging with Rambo and I realize how mean she was to me but even after knowing that I still miss her lol

mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    WTF, age?

CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    damn
    S 420/B 310/D 515 @173lb
    BSc Dietetics/Sports Nutrition
    MSc Biomedical Sc/Endocrinology

"Discipline is doing what you hate to do, but nonetheless doing it like you love it." - Mike Tyson.

DatLurker is just really nice. (+1000) DatLurker is just really nice. (+1000) DatLurker is just really nice. (+1000) DatLurker is just really nice. (+1000) DatLurker is just really nice. (+1000) DatLurker is just really nice. (+1000) DatLurker is just really nice. (+1000) DatLurker is just really nice. (+1000) DatLurker is just really nice. (+1000) DatLurker is just really nice. (+1000) DatLurker is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do I break NC in August to just say HBD..wut do.
    --------2016----------
    Starting Weight: 217lbs
    Current Weight: 139.5lbs
    Total lost since May 6th: 78lbs
    Goal Weight: 140lbs
    --------2017----------
    Starting Weight: 139.5lbs
    Goal BF% 12
    Lean bulk - March - December 2017

Closed Thread
Page 207 of 235 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 ... LastLast