Page 108 of 159 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,240 of 4752
    InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by snucks View Post
    Most dudes fail at approaching women. There was a thread awhile back about a dude saying approach ten women a day or some chit. Thats fuking retarded imo. That approach will only have long term success by sheer numbers and chance. This has never ever been the way I have gone about things. I talk about having game but what im talking about game I don't mean "hey bbe how u doin" type chit at all. Its about being comfortable in your own skin and knowing yourself and when to shift gears from friendly type talking to more physical stuff. Seizing the initiative etc.

A sure fire way to fuk up even the most confident person is repeating failures over n over again.

Stop going around trying to talk and get with women period. At this point the attempts yall are making are forced and unnatural.

Instead I suggest a more long term type approach.

1. Learn to make friends period. Looking at you IL specifically (oh and look into taking vitamin D supplement cuz so far it has me feeling pretty good)

2. Find true happiness in the things you do ASIDE from women.

3. Get involved in more social type things like book clubs or w/e.

4. Smile and try to be as approachable as possible.

5. Go to dive bars smile a lot talk to older and chubby girls cuz they will approach.

6. Get productive hobbies. The kind that aren't easy but have a good payoff and make you feel good.

7. Get some fuken sun. I was out with my dogs for about 3 hours today feelgoodman.jpg

Im probably leaving a bunch of chit off but I hope you get the picture.
    Miscing with my phone is pooooooooop
    You know I'm not going to do any of this **** right...

1. I don't have friends, and there's nowhere I can go to make them. I'm not going to bars or clubs, and the people I work with have their own circles/aren't interested in doing anything with me. They probably just "tolerate me".
    2. You know nothing makes me happy.. lol.
    3. No. I'm not joining any clubs. I actually looked and couldn't find anything in this area anyway.
    4. I look ridiculous when I smile. I have to force it because I have nothing to smile about.
    5. Nope. You know I hate bars & clubs.
    6. Already do this.
    7. Nowhere to go. I have a lot of back/hip problems anyway that pretty much preclude going out and walking for any kind of significant distance (courtesy of my time in the Army). Being fat only exacerbates it.
    "That boulder is too large. I could lift a smaller one."

-Hercules

Starting Weight (July 2018) - 362
    Current Weight (July 2019) - 268

snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    lol, so many guys posting here and they aren't even close to ugly. Pretty much every one is above average, but I expect nothing less from this forum with body dysmorphia abound. Project_BelAir, you are not ugly ffs.
    And then you come around with those fuking shoulders making me feel even more inadequate. I hate you.

No I don't

Yes I do.

Yep fuk your shoulders lol
    ***rather son be gay than find out he plays sniper in fps games crew***
    ***Some motherfukers are always trying to ice skate uphill. crew***

“You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better.” ― Anne Lamott

snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by InstantLoser View Post

1. I don't have friends, and there's nowhere I can go to make them. I'm not going to bars or clubs, and the people I work with have their own circles/aren't interested in doing anything with me. They probably just "tolerate me".
    3. No. I'm not joining any clubs. I actually looked and couldn't find anything in this area anyway.
    4. I look ridiculous when I smile. I have to force it because I have nothing to smile about.
    6. Already do this.
    7. Nowhere to go. I have a lot of back/hip problems anyway that pretty much preclude going out and walking for any kind of significant distance (courtesy of my time in the Army). Being fat only exacerbates it.
    Im a bit out of ideas

Seriously try taking big amounts of vitamin D.

“You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better.” ― Anne Lamott

d1154802 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1154802 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1154802 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1154802 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1154802 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1154802 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1154802 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1154802 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1154802 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1154802 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1154802 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If she spoke another language wouldnotpullout/10

The thick Russian girl im talking about is built like this except her waist is smaller serious.

Nyooooooooot bad.
    lmao russians are hot though.

InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Seriously try taking big amounts of vitamin D.
    You love the D don'tcha Snucks.

-Hercules

d1154802 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1154802 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1154802 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1154802 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1154802 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1154802 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1154802 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1154802 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1154802 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1154802 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) d1154802 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lmao

One can have too much D hehehehe

I am taking 1/3rd normal dose of Lexapro but added 5000iu of vitamin D daily and I feel pretty dang good I gotta say.

Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

6. Already do this.
    Stop being an idiot. I moved. I have no friends in my area that go out. I frequent a local bar, and I go by myself all the time. Wednesday, Friday, Saturday. Talk to random people, the bartenders, whatever. Don't go trying to pick up. I go just to get out of the house and socialize. Turns out I'm now friends with the bartender (Who I ****ed on friday), two other bartenders, the line cook and I met some guy who;s 40 and a orchestra composer/conductor and is dope as ****.

I didn't do it by sitting at home jacking off with my own tears. Do I look like a retard half the time sitting at the bar alone drinking a glass of red. Sure. But you know what? Every one of those people who I've met were doing similar, or even complimented my confidence in going out by myself without worrying and just doing me.

Why don't you go out with the intention of just doing your thing, without expectation or worry and just enjoy exploring the world. I go to this place for dinner and a few drinks, by myself, because I want to. End of story. Anyone asks, "Because in this moment, this where I wanted and chose to be". You don't have to explain yourself to anyone so stop worrying about looking a certain way.

Good god.
    ** Electrical & Electrical Engineer Brah **
    ** MWC Brah **
    ** DJ Brah **
    ** This Too Shall Pass Brah**
    "Montre - I like this fukker and I don’t care what any one says, hes a rustler of the golden era, and I like that chit. Speaks his mind, and that’s important." - Weightsb4Dates 09/04/15

Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Particles View Post
    Alright. Attached are photos of me:

Dude you're aesthetic as ****. That natural skin tone/tan is a lady killer too. You're going to make it, and I'd be surprised if you haven't already. You look sharp, have good features and are aesethetic.
    ** MWC Brah **
    ** DJ Brah **
    "Montre - I like this fukker and I don’t care what any one says, hes a rustler of the golden era, and I like that chit. Speaks his mind, and that’s important." - Weightsb4Dates 09/04/15

Originally Posted by Montre View Post
    Why don't you go out with the intention of just doing your thing
    Because going out wouldn't be me "doing my thing".

-Hercules

Also I should add, that no I wasn't doing the things I do all the time. Took a while to get there, to get the confidence to or to feel liek I could. SOmetimes you have do something before you know you can. And thats why alot of you won't.

I've been in the gym for four years. I haven't made a single noticable gain. I have an average body because I never took the time to eat properly, or count calories or really maximize my efforts. That's ON me. Last year I dated a girl that was heavy into partying. I lost everything. Maxed out my credit cards and student line on drugs. Lived on frozen pizzas, coffee and peanut butter sandwiches. Was down to 125 Lbs. No muscle mass. Sunken cheeks, sullen eyes. Parents knew I had a problem and started asking questions. Friends separated from me. Lost everything.

Yet less than a year later, I chose to get my **** together. Quit the girl. Quit the drugs. Started counting calories. Got a proper job. Now I'm 180 lbs, dreamer bulked a little bit too much but whatever. Finished school etc.

Like I said before. Lottery tickets. I made positive changes to get my name in the hat more often than I did before. And guess what, now I have more success with women. I have no success with the women that are important to me, but I'm better than I was. And I will get better, and be better than I am, because I chose that for myself.

Stop with the stupid excuses. We all have our struggles and battles. Some have a harder, taller mountain to climb, but NO ONE will climb it for you. Your feelings, your problem. Either fix them, or shut the **** up and get out of everyone elses way. The meek may inherit the earth, but the strong build it, so put up or shut up.
    ** MWC Brah **
    ** DJ Brah **

Also I should add, that no I wasn't doing the things I do all the time. Took a while to get there, to get the confidence to or to feel liek I could. SOmetimes you have do something before you know you can. And thats why alot of you won't.

I've been in the gym for four years. I haven't made a single noticable gain. I have an average body because I never took the time to eat properly, or count calories or really maximize my efforts. That's ON me. Last year I dated a girl that was heavy into partying. I lost everything. Maxed out my credit cards and student line on drugs. Lived on frozen pizzas, coffee and peanut butter sandwiches. Was down to 125 Lbs. No muscle mass. Sunken cheeks, sullen eyes. Parents knew I had a problem and started asking questions. Friends separated from me. Lost everything.

Yet less than a year later, I chose to get my **** together. Quit the girl. Quit the drugs. Started counting calories. Got a proper job. Now I'm 180 lbs, dreamer bulked a little bit too much but whatever. Finished school etc.

Like I said before. Lottery tickets. I made positive changes to get my name in the hat more often than I did before. And guess what, now I have more success with women. I have no success with the women that are important to me, but I'm better than I was. And I will get better, and be better than I am, because I chose that for myself.

Stop with the stupid excuses. We all have our struggles and battles. Some have a harder, taller mountain to climb, but NO ONE will climb it for you. Your feelings, your problem. Either fix them, or shut the **** up and get out of everyone elses way. The meek may inherit the earth, but the strong build it, so put up or shut up.
    quite the aggression lmao.

Originally Posted by d1154802 View Post
    Yeah he's always mad at me, lol.

-Hercules

Yeah he's always mad at me, lol.
    my sister keep nagging me lmao.

my sister keep nagging me lmao.
    Send her my way.. that bish's fine.

-Hercules

Send her my way.. that bish's fine.
    lmao if you live with her you would understand. she is very annoying.

lmao if you live with her you would understand. she is very annoying.
    Yeah I have a younger sister who's annoying as fuk. She's 30 though and getting married soon. I see her once every few years due to distance, so her annoying qualities are minimized, lol.

-Hercules

Yeah I have a younger sister who's annoying as fuk. She's 30 though and getting married soon. I see her once every few years due to distance, so her annoying qualities are minimized, lol.
    my sister is 21 years old. she always like making fun of me. one time i was sleeping and she jumped on me and ran. my stomach hurted for a while. my sister is only 5,6 and weighs 145. she is pretty thick, image her jumping on you. it hurts like hell.

my sister is older than me. she always like making fun of me. one time i was sleeping and she jumped on me and ran. my stomach hurted for a while. my sister is only 5,6 and weighs 145. she is pretty thick, image her jumping on you. it hurts like hell.
    I have an older brother who made fun of me. My sister got away with everything because she was youngest and she was the only girl (parents totally admit to that favoritism).

-Hercules

No offence mate, but you just recently joined so you aren't quite privvy to his history, not that should count against you and it doesn't.

But he comes into every thread and ****in ruins it with his same-old self loathing mini-violin playing bull****. Nothing has changed. Ever. The same ****, for a year now.

Enough is enough, stop recycling your same old bull**** onto whatever newer members are stupid enough to hear it, because we're all tired of hearing it, and you won't change.

IL,
    You either do what you have to do to move on, or you don't. Since you won't, no one here gives a ****. Show us all your mobile phone with my fitness pal installed. Show us your meal prep. Show us your macro split and your diet goals. Show us your most recent/favorite food list on MFP. Show us an excel sheet of your lifts. Show us any kind of spreadsheet of your diet. Show us logged weigh ins and how your diet / macros of changed in accordance.

I guarantee you have few, or none of those. And those are pertainanet because this is a body building forum where you're "seeking help". Approach me with your credentials.
    ** MWC Brah **
    ** DJ Brah **

I have an older brother who made fun of me. My sister got away with everything because she was youngest and she was the only girl (parents totally admit to that favoritism).
    its just me and my sister. i use to hate her guts growing up lmao. she would hog the tv remote and never give it up. i remember one time she would slap me with lotion when i was sleeping. i always got mad but knew i couldn't do anything about it. now she still keeps poking me and touching my hair. i can't get her to stop bothering me.

Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No offence mate, but you just recently joined so you aren't quite privvy to his history, not that should count against you and it doesn't.

But he comes into every thread and ****in ruins it with his same-old self loathing mini-violin playing bull****. Nothing has changed. Ever. The same ****, for a year now.

Enough is enough, stop recycling your same old bull**** onto whatever newer members are stupid enough to hear it, because we're all tired of hearing it, and you won't change.

IL,
    You either do what you have to do to move on, or you don't. Since you won't, no one here gives a ****. Show us all your mobile phone with my fitness pal installed. Show us your meal prep. Show us your macro split and your diet goals. Show us your most recent/favorite food list on MFP. Show us an excel sheet of your lifts. Show us any kind of spreadsheet of your diet. Show us logged weigh ins and how your diet / macros of changed in accordance.

I guarantee you have few, or none of those. And those are pertainanet because this is a body building forum where you're "seeking help". Approach me with your credentials.
    nothing but an excuse to bish about someone. I am sure it makes you feel better that you never have to deal with the sh*t he does.

Originally Posted by Legend1617 View Post
    nothing but an excuse to bish about someone. I am sure it makes you feel better that you never have to deal with the sh*t he does.
    the legend is back. lmao i had to say it.

Originally Posted by Legend1617 View Post
    Whatever helps the two of you sleep at night. When you start taking responsibility for yourselves you'll realize life doesn't owe you anything. "life" doesn't care about you, and **** happens. You handle it, or you don't.

Prove me wrong. Show me all the ways in which I'm wrong and you two are owed something. Or how the level of **** either of you deal with, somehow should excuse you from working towards betterment. Show me how your feelings aren't your problem. Teach me. I'm willing to learn.

But you can't. Because you know ultimately it's up to you. No matter how deep the **** is in you're in, no one will wade through it for you.
    Prove me wrong.
    ** MWC Brah **
    ** DJ Brah **

IL,

Of course I have none of those things. I haven't tried losing weight in like 7 months because it doesn't work and I've given up on it. Why would I need an excel sheet of lifts? Lifting has no effect on my weight. I just do random lifting because it's a way to burn time. I started doing it when I quit smoking around 5 years ago. I never bothered tracking lift progress because I don't care.
    I'm not here seeking bodybuilding help, and I never was. This is the RH section, which I found by accident through Google. The only reason my weight keeps getting mentioned is that it's relevant to my lack of confidence and reduces my ability to attract females.

-Hercules

Whatever helps the two of you sleep at night. When you start taking responsibility for yourselves you'll realize life doesn't owe you anything. "life" doesn't care about you, and **** happens. You handle it, or you don't.

Prove me wrong. Show me all the ways in which I'm wrong and you two are owed something. Or how the level of **** either of you deal with, somehow should excuse you from working towards betterment. Show me how your feelings aren't your problem. Teach me. I'm willing to learn.

But you can't. Because you know ultimately it's up to you. No matter how deep the **** is in you're in, no one will wade through it for you.
    Prove me wrong.
    was that some type of pep talk? tough love if you ask me.

Also, a good friend of mine, age 24. Diagnosed with cancer. Still deadlifts more than I do. Still lifts more than half thepeople I know. Just finished his last round of chemo. Has a girlfriend helping him. Goes in for another scan where he's already told me he's 100% cancer free, because HE believes that for himself.

This guy is facing a bigger challenge than any of you. Than me. But he's handling it better than I would, or ever could. Because he CHOSE to take upon himself to make the best of it. He could be in bed, whining, blaming "life". Giving up. Throwing in the towel. Pushing his GF away because it isn't fair she should suffer with him. But he doesn't.

You guys are here throwing your lives away because your ****ing eyebrows aren't the way you want them to be, and he's fighting for his life and doing **** with it.

Some people actually deserve to be where they are.

Everyday you wake up and you aren't doing something with yourself, it's an insult to people who never got the chance. We all get a little down sometimes and hate being on this floating rock, but if you think for a second you have any "right" to come around pissing and moaning for years and years because something didn't go your way, you're obviously doing it wrong.

Also @ IL. Funny how you've given up, but have no proof of ever actually trying. Interesting how "It doesn't work", yet you have no way of tracking progress, changing things around or putting forth effort. Okay so you want to quit trying to lose weight. That's fine, theres actually nothing wrong with that at all. Except the only way you can quit something and be happy is if you come to terms with it. So stop whinging about it, and realize that if you're going to dump that card from your hand, then you're gonna have to change your game to play with the cards you do have. Starting with your personality.

Clearly you haven't moved on from it if it's eating you up inside, which brings us back to square one. You either do, or you don't.
    Last edited by Montre; 03-01-2015 at 09:05 PM.
    ** MWC Brah **
    ** DJ Brah **

Prove me wrong.
    Why do you keep saying that we feel "owed something ". Not once have I or Legend said anything that would allude to feeling like we deserve or are owed anything. You made that **** up all on your own..

-Hercules

Of course I have none of those things. I haven't tried losing weight in like 7 months because it doesn't work and I've given up on it. Why would I need an excel sheet of lifts? Lifting has no effect on my weight. I just do random lifting because it's a way to burn time. I started doing it when I quit smoking around 5 years ago. I never bothered tracking lift progress because I don't care.
    I'm not here seeking bodybuilding help, and I never was. This is the RH section, which I found by accident through Google. The only reason my weight keeps getting mentioned is that it's relevant to my lack of confidence and reduces my ability to attract females.
    what type of females are you trying to attract?

Also, a good friend of mine, age 24. Diagnosed with cancer. Still deadlifts more than I do. Still lifts more than half thepeople I know. Just finished his last round of chemo. Has a girlfriend helping him. Goes in for another scan where he's already told me he's 100% cancer free, because HE believes that for himself.

This guy is facing a bigger challenge than any of you. Than me. But he's handling it better than I would, or ever could. Because he CHOSE to take upon himself to make the best of it. He could be in bed, whining, blaming "life". Giving up. Throwing in the towel. Pushing his GF away because it isn't fair she should suffer with him. But he doesn't.

You guys are here throwing your lives away because your ****ing eyebrows aren't the way you want them to be, and he's fighting for his life and doing **** with it.

Some people actually deserve to be where they are.
    Hooray, another worthless anecdotal story that has nothing to do with anything.

-Hercules

Page 108 of 159 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 ... LastLast