Page 5 of 159 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
    JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Lightsoft View Post
    Ok misc. Start posting faces and we as a community will deem who lives and dies... I think taking more of a gladiator approach is better for entertainment.
    there is a thread like this in the R & H section, I posted face pic there and didn't get anything

soznotnatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) soznotnatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) soznotnatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) soznotnatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) soznotnatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) soznotnatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) soznotnatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) soznotnatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) soznotnatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) soznotnatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) soznotnatty will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    since i was young i thought i was ugly up until the age of 16 when i was 12 i was legit told "f*uck your ugly". time passed and my body and face matured a lot i matured real late.. i suppose it worked out in my favour because girls would notice me on myspace back in those days and we would meet up regularly banging and what not. i even have a 8/10 GF now so feels good, but my childhood did suck being very self conscious about myself. even now i still get sellf conscious

kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Mrlooker View Post
    Kell you prob the best female poster on the misc (bar Misschill obv) but you do pink knight a lot!

Waiting to see some unleash some hatred on someone.
    Haha ehhh i prefer being happy rather than booshy. Plus i mean were all in this together, no sense in tearing each other down, people do some cool chit when they've got people backing them up

Iliftbra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iliftbra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iliftbra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iliftbra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iliftbra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iliftbra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iliftbra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iliftbra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iliftbra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iliftbra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iliftbra will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by HoustonMiscer View Post
    I came to the realization that I am ugly at about age 18. Before then I can't really say I really cared about girls and stuff because I was mostly focused to school and games and sports and chit. I had heard that once you get in college that its easier to get girls. My freshman year of college I tried to put myself out there and eventually met a girl (I have posted about this oneitis in other threads) and it wasn't until after her friend told me I was ugly and would never have a chance and after seeing her say nothing and laughing at me while her friend was saying this did I realize I was an ugly fuk. I have even been rejected by fat girls. A girl has never flirted with me srs. All I am to girls is a "fun person to hang out with" because I like to drink but little do they know I have to drink to gain more confidence but even when drunk I still have very low confidence. Have been made fun of and teased for being fat and ugly all my life by my family. I love my uncle and he is a cool and funny guy but whenever he teases me in front of the whole family saying "oh you can marry this fat girl" while looking at wedding and other pictures it fukking hurts so much that I want to let all emotions out and cry but I restrain myself as hard as it can be and just put on a smile and laugh. In my highschool years I have walked in on my younger cousin ask my brother how I am in school and heard my brother say I am a fat, ugly, quiet loser who doesn't have any friends and that he is embarrassed to be associated with me in school. Ever since that day I have noticed my cousins distance themselves from me and I have noticed them grow closer to my brother.
    you sound like a bitch brah. grow a pair disregard ****s who want to make you small so they can feel bigger. Turn your energy to constructive thoughts.

anonymous

Poverty James Franco MantissToboggan's Avatar
    MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MantissToboggan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LugosiNineOne View Post
    I am not one to get hung up on my looks, but you have to realize that as a guy even being average looking means you might as well be ugly looking. Women are notoriously judgmental when it comes to looks and see average looking men as ugly.

So while most people who say they are ugly won't be hideously deformed, they certainly aren't good looking enough to get the attention of the opposite sex. They will need either status, money or an insanely great personality to make up for it.
    Totally disagree. I'm about as average as you get. I even have big ears and a sizeable nose.

Some even say I look like poverty James Franco.

I still have success with women. As long as you're not deformed you will find someone attracted to you. Brush up your style, be funny, be confident, lift. The rest will come. Srs
    DRAKE/OVOXO crew

DL: 335; BP: 225; SQ: 275; OHP: 155

Realcivil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Realcivil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Realcivil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Realcivil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Realcivil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Realcivil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Realcivil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Realcivil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Realcivil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Realcivil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Realcivil has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    When I was 13, I told my friend that I had a crush on this one girl at school. He told her. Her friend confronted me and told me I'm butt ugly. Obviously I thought she was full of ****.

Then when I was around 14. My dad was trying to get the boat on to the trailer. I was standing on the docks and these 2 black chicks were behind me and obviously mirin from the giggling and things they were saying. Then one of them kind of walked in front of me and took a look. She then went back to her friend and said nope pretty loud and they both walked away.

Then the real stab came when I started trying some online dating the first time. I messaged some girls, they ignored me. So I created a fake profile with my dads pictures when he was young. (I just happened to have his pictures on my computer and heard his stories of girls chasing him) Not only did these same girls respond to a stupid "hi". They kept pestering that fake profile begging him to give them attention with "hello" "you still there?" "Why did you message me if you're not going to respond!?". That really put the nail in the coffin.

But with all that. I'm still in denial. I think I'm a 5/10

notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mrlooker View Post
    Lighter stubble and lose some weight and you will look better
    Yeah I haven't worked out in years I'm kind of skinny fat lol ... thanks for the advice brah

CodyH1234 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CodyH1234 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CodyH1234 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CodyH1234 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CodyH1234 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CodyH1234 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CodyH1234 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CodyH1234 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CodyH1234 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CodyH1234 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CodyH1234 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    As soon as I started getting endless compliments on my facial aesthetics..

Wait..

Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I had never really though or care about how I looked, so much so I didn't even bother to learn how to put on makeup when I was young, but for some reason now that I'm older (34) I have stated to worry about it and one day it dawned on me that my whole life I looked like a before pic. (You know the one girls take a before and after when applying makeup) Then I though well sh!t I'm already in my mid-thirties so fuc-it, and life goes on.

*edit
    Well sh!t lol

Last edited by Marie646; 02-09-2015 at 12:22 PM.

soznotnatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) soznotnatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) soznotnatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) soznotnatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) soznotnatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) soznotnatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) soznotnatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) soznotnatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) soznotnatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) soznotnatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) soznotnatty will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by notbadnotbrad View Post
    Yeah I haven't worked out in years I'm kind of skinny fat lol ... thanks for the advice brah
    you post your pics in every rate me thread when ever u get a chance and now you do it in the ugly brah threads

PirateBrah10 is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBrah10 is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBrah10 is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBrah10 is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBrah10 is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBrah10 is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBrah10 is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBrah10 is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBrah10 is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBrah10 is just really nice. (+1000) PirateBrah10 is just really nice. (+1000)
    First week in high school i was in a history class and i held eye contact with this girl from across the room and after a while she said "Your ugly". My boy who was sitting next to me thought she said it to him and was like "i don't care" and she said "NO! no i didn't mean you!". After that i was never the same. Its weird how before high school i didn't really care too much about my looks but then suddenly i was in high school and everyone is calling you ugly. It ruined me, ruined my confidence and any potential i ever had. I'm 24 and i'm still fighting everyday to move on and boast my confidence.

InsaneBold has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InsaneBold has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InsaneBold has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InsaneBold has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InsaneBold has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InsaneBold has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InsaneBold has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InsaneBold has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InsaneBold has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InsaneBold has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InsaneBold has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    when a whale said i was out or her league, srs

this thread is depressing
    put it this way brahs listen up. if your good looking when your young yes you will get bishes up until late 20's, after that woman only care about your success, if your going to be able to support her and what not. work and study hard and be successful and you will get who ever you want when ever you want. after 30 you can be a 10/10 male but if your working at a drop kick job earning f*k all good luck banging hot bishes, after 30 have money drive a nice car and look how ever the **** you want it won't matter.

milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Friends pull legit 8-9/10s
    I'm still smashing whales

I'm either ugly, lack the ability to pull a legit 8 and up, a career bottom feeder, or all 3
    "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Like everyone else you were born into bondage. Into a prison that you cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for your mind."
    -Morpheus

Misc Sexologist

Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by InsaneBold View Post
    when a whale said i was out or her league, srs
    What? That one instance did it? You all of sudden realized you were ugly that second? I have been rejected by girls with 30% BF in the club... Whales gun whale brah..
    I keep pushing because I think I'm untouchable. But I'll learn the hard way because I'm only a popcorn fart away from a 30 day ban.

RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    jesus christ you *******s are hopeless

maybe change your state of mind and you won't look like chit on the outside

skimmed through this thread laughing. im fukkin beautiful brah

log off srs.

notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by soznotnatty View Post
    you post your pics in every rate me thread when ever u get a chance and now you do it in the ugly brah threads
    I know I'm pathetic... I have deep seeded confidence/self esteem issues with regards to my appearance... so I post pics looking for validation from a bunch of guys on a bodybuilding forum

wallace2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallace2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallace2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallace2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallace2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallace2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallace2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallace2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallace2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallace2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wallace2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by soznotnatty View Post
    this thread is depressing
    put it this way brahs listen up. if your good looking when your young yes you will get bishes up until late 20's, after that woman only care about your success, if your going to be able to support her and what not. work and study hard and be successful and you will get who ever you want when ever you want. after 30 you can be a 10/10 male but if your working at a drop kick job earning f*k all good luck banging hot bishes, after 30 have money drive a nice car and look how ever the **** you want it won't matter.
    so the good looking guys dissapeared in your fantasy world? haha if anything they will use their looks and connections to land better jobs and most good looking girls never lower their looks threshold. they will get a equally good looking dude in the end.
    you got to be retarded to think good looking people wont have the same personalities/skill level/intelligence etc. as avarage people do. stop with the bs.

iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm more or less just confused about how I look. In real life I have hot girls telling me I'm hot, random older ladies telling me to be a model, 5k matches on tinder everything that would signify that I'm good looking. Then I look at a picture of myself or look in a mirror with certain lighting and critsize everything about myself (negative canthal tilt, jaw not angular enough, eyes too big, nose too wide, chin not square enough etc.) It's like I'm living in some universe where nothing with regards to my looks makes sense, would rather just be ugly instead of wondering that way I could move on and focus on other things.
    Same here bro, sh*t is not cool.

kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is what someone said about me

"wierd eyes with negative cathal tilt, patato jaw and head, stupid expression and he seems to be norwooding. his hair is chit tier.
    shave his beard and he is a 5. with a beard and in good lightining he is a 6. westphal destroys this guy to the moon and back."
    a 6 for him is really pushing it.

Ohhhh hellllll naw, see dis dat disillusioned chit im talking about. Dude you're very attractive quit trippin

iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You know what I think this is? Men nowadays don't get enough positive feedback. Think about it, women are constantly boosting each other up with compliments and thirsty guys are putting that pussy on a pedestal, which offset the inevitable insults.

Men don't do this because it's not "manly", or it's gay or w/e the reasoning, and women don't act nearly as thirsty and overuse compliments (or don't use them at all). So when a insult comes our way it f*cking destroys us because we don't have much positive reenforcement to hang our hats on.

Realityy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realityy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realityy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realityy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realityy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realityy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realityy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realityy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realityy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realityy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realityy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RushEm View Post
    jesus christ you *******s are hopeless

maybe change your state of mind and you won't look like chit on the outside

skimmed through this thread laughing. im fukkin beautiful brah

log off srs.
    this

I'm a 10/10 I don't give a **** what you think

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is what someone said about me

"wierd eyes with negative cathal tilt, patato jaw and head, stupid expression and he seems to be norwooding. his hair is chit tier.
    shave his beard and he is a 5. with a beard and in good lightining he is a 6. westphal destroys this guy to the moon and back."
    a 6 for him is really pushing it.

In on subtle brag post to see how many people fall for it.

JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by iifymbro View Post
    You know what I think this is? Men nowadays don't get enough positive feedback. Think about it, women are constantly boosting each other up with compliments and thirsty guys are putting that pussy on a pedestal, which offset the inevitable insults.

Men don't do this because it's not "manly", or it's gay or w/e the reasoning. So when a insult comes our way it f*cking destroys us because we don't have much positive reenforcement to hang our hats on.
    I never thought about this but it could be a big point. girls are always complementing each other, getting compliments from guys and random people, but that doesn't happen to guy. not once has I ever heard a guy go "bro you're looking handsome tonight!" or anything like that so like you said when a guy gets insulted he takes it very hard/personal

Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    In on subtle brag post to see how many people fall for it.

Not sure if srs.... negative canthal tilt, potato head shape, apparently I'm norwooding, stupid expression, weird jaw shape....

Originally Posted by JayEs90 View Post
    I never thought about this but it could be a big point. girls are always complementing each other, getting compliments from guys and random people, but that doesn't happen to guy. not once has I ever heard a guy go "bro you're looking handsome tonight!" or anything like that so like you said when a guy gets insulted he takes it very hard/personal
    Yeah, and even if he never gets insulted on his looks he is still left in no mans land, not really sure where he stands.

Looking at good looking guys' ******** pictures vs. a good looking (or even just half decent) girls ******** pictures' tells the story. There are almost never any comments on the guys looks, meanwhile on the girls pictures that's all there is, like 20 comments on it.

It's like we as a society decided that men don't need/deserve compliments and women need all of them.

LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not sure if srs.... negative canthal tilt, potato head shape, apparently I'm norwooding, stupid expression, weird jaw shape....
    I'm positive the guy who said that to you was straight up trolling/joking. The photo you posted shows zero "norwooding". Anyone would be happy to have that hairline.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Glow, glow, glow your boat

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you are serious, I'd advise you to seek psychological help - you have some very deep, irrational insecurities and low esteem. Can't see it though so I'll just continue to assume trolling.

Registered User HRPaperstacks19's Avatar
    HRPaperstacks19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HRPaperstacks19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HRPaperstacks19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HRPaperstacks19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HRPaperstacks19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HRPaperstacks19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HRPaperstacks19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HRPaperstacks19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HRPaperstacks19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HRPaperstacks19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HRPaperstacks19 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Gewichtmeister View Post
    Thought i was ugly most of my life but in the end it turns out i was just ugly because i was fat.

Now sloots are mirin and smiling at me wherever i go.

We΄re all gonna make it brahs.
    Haha yea me too bro I came to the same realization

Page 5 of 159 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast