Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TrinityRN View Post
    What...? Can you please clarify.
    You said you could care less, which means that care at least some.

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Haha no brother, it's a phrase that means "I don't care about it at all"
    No, actually you like many said the phrase incorrectly. Words do mean things you know...
    Was friends with Methuselah

Has new batteries! DuracellBunny's Avatar
    DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bo_Flecks View Post
    I dunno, DB. His stats say 220lbs at 9% body fat. That would make him a pretty big dude.
    I have no reason to lie about this. Everybody who knows me knows I always had the largest deltoids on stage with one of the smaller chests; I was relying solely on my shoulders/back/arms/core to place high. It wasn't until I started changing things around that my chest caught up quickly. Feel free to go to professionalmuscle.com,click forums, and look at the featured member of the month picture and you'll see a picture of me at the top. I'm new to this forum, but rest assured I have a very good reputation for no B/S. My shoulders are one of my best bodyparts and unfortunately they take over every press no matter what I do. Flyes were the only thing that made my chest pop out of my shirt without trying.

There are plenty of others that experienced the same brother. I'm not sure what to tell you. Why on earth would I sit here and just randomly try to tell you that pressing didn't work for me? What the heck do I have to accomplish from that aside from getting people like you on my case about it dude? heh
    Your chest didn't grow 6" in a year from doing flies. 1" from flies, 2" from training your back and 3" "from vitamins".
    Screw nature; my body will do what I DAMN WELL tell it to do!

The only dangerous thing about an exercise is the person doing it.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Haha no brother, it's a phrase that means "I don't care about it at all"
    You said you COULD care less, so you must care some for it to be possible for you to care less.

Or do you speak in opposites? So saying you could care less actually means you could not care less and saying your chest grew 6 inches in less than a year really means you lost 6 inches?

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DuracellBunny View Post
    Your chest didn't grow 6" in a year from doing flies. 1" from flies, 2" from training your back and 3" "from vitamins".
    I want some vitamins.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    I want some vitamins.
    You could always try spinach

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

3" chest, 2" vitamins, 1" back to be more accurate IMO. Back has stayed the same trust me.
    It's not as if one of these variables was previously different btw.
    I'd assumed that the vitamins were constant and I also assumed that they were part of the problem. Due to one of the physiological responses being disproportionate deltoid development, the delts developed faster than the chest and out of biomechanical efficiency you were over-recruiting the delts when using the barbell; as you have previously alluded to.

That issue is not uncommon.

MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bo_Flecks View Post
    I dunno, DB. His stats say 220lbs at 9% body fat. That would make him a pretty big dude.

Unless he's like 7 feet tall or sumthin'

I particularly like the distorted avatar and lack of ANY other photos in his Bodyspace. He's spewing BS all over the forums today.

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You could always try spinach
    Did wonders for my forearm development.

Oh and I really like pressing.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

I'm new to this website and honestly I'm shocked at how some of the mainstream crowd members seems to operate versus the more "professional" forums....my lord.

By the way, I feel like I know you from somewhere....are you on another forum?
    You shouldn't be shocked. Somebody using vitamins entering a thread about shoulders and telling an audience of mainly non-vitamin users how to do things is always going to be viewed as a bit of a dick.

I'm anti-vitamin and don't frequent forums which you would consider more "professional".

Go to professionalmuscle.com
    Click forums
    See the top where it shows I am featured member of the month and has a clear picture of me from the back?
    There ya go.
    I'm new to this website and honestly I'm shocked at how some of the mainstream crowd members seems to operate versus the more "professional" forums....my lord.
    This is probably going to be the last post I am planning to make on this forum tbh .
    I just felt the need to address your "concern" about me before I logged off ...MissHolly.

The only reason I even made an account is because I had several friends from this website urge me to join and check it out.

Duracell, my deltoids were always extremely dominant far before I had added any kind of vitamins to my supplement routine.
    I know what you are trying to say here , but trust me that wasn't the issue. It was simply the movement choices that had to be altered brother.
    Biomechanics ftl. By the way, I feel like I know you from somewhere....are you on another forum?
    Are "vitamins" true, noble, right, and pure?

Dude, if you're going to come on and talk trash, expect a little push-back. Lighten up and play along. Don't get all pouty and run back to your vitamin-fueled forums.

jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000)
    Halo Press with trap bar.
    You're welcome.
    ---------------------------------------
    "Fast is not fast enough, strong is not strong enough."
    ----------------------------------------

MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Go to professionalmuscle.com
    Click forums
    See the top where it shows I am featured member of the month and has a clear picture of me from the back?
    There ya go.
    This is probably going to be the last post I am planning to make on this forum tbh .
    I just felt the need to address your "concern" about me before I logged off ...MissHolly.

The only reason I even made an account is because I had several friends from this website urge me to join and check it out.

Duracell, my deltoids were always extremely dominant far before I had added any kind of vitamins to my supplement routine.
    I know what you are trying to say here , but trust me that wasn't the issue. It was simply the movement choices that had to be altered brother.
    Biomechanics ftl. By the way, I feel like I know you from somewhere....are you on another forum?
    Oh I certainly was not concerned with or about you in the least. In order to be concerned I would have had to give you a moment's thought. I was just saying what I particularly like about you. You need to hone those reading skills. Thought I told you this yesterday.

And as far as being the featured member of another forum? That holds zero weight. There's plenty of blowhards around any forum you go to.

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Strong hatred for vitamin use ITT.

Count me in on another who doesn't respond well to pressing. My OHP strength is piss poor. Must be the vitamins.

beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Old-Time-Lifter View Post
    Some folks can't do them, for me I have tried many times to work them into my routine. But, each time after about 3 weeks my shoulders are shot to pieces. Now my shoulder issues are due to arthritis so your mileage may well vary. I can do other shoulder movements without issue, but anything over my head is a no-no.

I have a buddy at the gym who keeps whining about shoulder pain, but he keeps on doing heavy ohp... personally, I think he'd be wise to give them a rest and let himself heal. Too many of us have egos that won't allow us to make intelligent decisions as to exercise selection.

Don't let yourself be one of them. Lifting is about being able to do this for life, if a movement causes you injury... work around it.
    This is the same deal for me. I have too much wrong with my one shoulder and the other is not that far behind. I try to sneak OHP in every so often and it winds up causing me pain. If I ever have my shoulder cleaned up, maybe I could get back to them.
    In space, nobody can smell Uranus....

society themselves were the ones that set the standards for us forcing us to succumb to them.
    You total pussy; did you really just blame society for forcing you to take them?

Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    Strong hatred for vitamin use ITT.
    Just an FYI, I was about your height and a heavier weight with the same leanness in less than 1 year of training without using anything
    You want to know why people give grief, it's because of BS like this. Nobody ever admits that they sucked beforehand and had massive gains from them, they always claim that they were better than everybody else without them and then they just added a little bit.

If trin really is a RN he should have his license revoked.

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Don't lump Matt into that comment.
    Was friends with Methuselah

Powerkicker is a name known to all. (+5000) Powerkicker is a name known to all. (+5000) Powerkicker is a name known to all. (+5000) Powerkicker is a name known to all. (+5000) Powerkicker is a name known to all. (+5000) Powerkicker is a name known to all. (+5000) Powerkicker is a name known to all. (+5000) Powerkicker is a name known to all. (+5000) Powerkicker is a name known to all. (+5000) Powerkicker is a name known to all. (+5000) Powerkicker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OHP's cause me pain right in the joint of my shoulders. It is actually hard to sleep some nights after working shoulders or heavy benching. I guess I am getting old. I am using overhead presses only on occasion to shock my shoulders. I am wimping along on lateral raises, etc.

You total pussy; did you really just blame society for forcing you to take them?

If trin really is a RN he should have his license revoked.
    license shmicense. Trin knows better than those bogus societal rules like laws and licensing and stuff. He should just do whatever he thinks is good and administer whatever drugs and procedures he feels like regardless of laws and regulations.

Illegal use of drugs is true, noble, right, and pure.

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Let's keep it on topic folks. Shoulder anatomy dictates more than anything else whether heavy loads can be sustained long term. That means, vitamins or not, preventative measures or not, you can be born to do them well or not. I for one can only do them from the rack position with elbows directly in front of me. Anything outside of shoulder width is insta-pain. But that's just me.
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555

also, revoke my license?
    yeah I guess the 250lb cardiologist at john muir should have his revoked as well.
    head over to promuscle and you'll find plenty of medical professionals that are also ifbb pros.
    Yes, they should all have their licenses revoked.

Originally Posted by Old-Time-Lifter View Post
    Don't lump Matt into that comment.
    I didn't lump him in to anything, I explained why the reaction towards numbnuts; as he commented. I never said anything about Matt.

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yes, they should all have their licenses revoked.
    Brother, I regard you as probably the most intelligent person on this forum, but your platitudes you're spewing about vitamin S and bodybuilding are mind-blowingly naive.

Either way, your opinion is you own, so......carry on.

Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    Brother, I regard you as probably the most intelligent person on this forum, but your platitudes you're spewing about vitamin S and bodybuilding are mind-blowingly naive.

Either way, your opinion is you own, so......carry on.
    Not naive in the slightest. I said it should happen, I didn't say it would. If a doc had a morphine habit, I think their license should be revoked so that they can't self prescribe. If somebody in the medical world is using a controlled substance for non-medically indicated uses, I don't believe that they should continue to have access to that substance in their professional life.

nobody self-prescribes ...
    even if they did,it wouldn't be possible to prescribe such large amount of vitamins
    Not legally no; but ethically there is no difference.

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    *Sticking to IFBB Forum, deleting posts in other forums*
    This is probably a good idea. I'm trying to be tolerant but you don't make it easy.

ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by drudixon View Post
    Let's keep it on topic folks.

Seems legit!

Bwahahahaha

Every day counts.

-[][][]---------[][][]-

I has a PHmuthaf'nD in Broscience!

ntrllftr > azstrengthlosscouchpotato

pondman is just really nice. (+1000) pondman is just really nice. (+1000) pondman is just really nice. (+1000) pondman is just really nice. (+1000) pondman is just really nice. (+1000) pondman is just really nice. (+1000) pondman is just really nice. (+1000) pondman is just really nice. (+1000) pondman is just really nice. (+1000) pondman is just really nice. (+1000) pondman is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm on a twice daily regiment of mobility and stretching exercises, so I can do the overhead with a bar. But I have issues if I don't do the flexibility routine. I also don't have the problem if I use dumbbells. It could be the width or angle of my wrists-- I don't know.

rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000)
    I like the overhead press, but let me tell you... I'm terrible at it.
    Keep your blood clean, your body lean, and your mind sharp. - Henry Rollins.

Goal: Leaner and stronger than ever, low 170s, by 6/17/2018.

GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are we still talking about pressing stuff? If so, do it. I use all kind of stuff, bars, axles, circus DB's, stones, blocks, sandbags, kegs any kind of different pieces of stuff you might find.
    Gnomefit...ain't for everybody, only the sexy people.