Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

My mind is blown at the tradition of wedding rings..

I can't imagine my SA spending thousands on a ring just because it is the done thing. Unless we were both extremely wealthy I would feel like she had just wasted a huge amount of money. The people who are laughing all the way to the bank are the jewelers with your money.

When did love become how much you spent on someone?

AndrewPham is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewPham is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewPham is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewPham is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewPham is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewPham is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewPham is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewPham is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewPham is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewPham is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewPham is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well, it's a tradition. Cultural thing.

Imagine no Christmas, no New Years Eve... "waste of money on gifts to others".

That's the beauty of the world we're living in.

Although I admit it's kinda crazy how in the Western world the ring must be expensive. The rule of 3 months of salary etc.

SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Theres a video on youtube about a jeweler back in the 50s who came up with the whole scam. They posted billboards everywhere saying you didnt love your gf if you didnt buy her a diamond ring. Its considered the greatest advertising campaign in history.
    God gives the hardest battles to his toughest soldiers

chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think a couple of hundred on a wedding ring is more reasonable. I would be scared to death to wear anything that's several hundreds or even thousands of dollars on my hand. I think 200-300 on a wedding ring should be the norm.
    **Stuttering Crew**

Nine Inch Nails > Everything

likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AndrewPham View Post

Although I admit it's kinda crazy how in the Western world the ring must be expensive. The rule of 3 months of salary etc.
    There are a lot of retarded traditions that we could do without brah, that is how we progress. And Christmas is stupid because it is a requirement to spend money. If there wasn't a stigma surrounding how good the gifts we get each other are, then I wouldn't have a problem with it. Valentines is another retarded tradition, and they all share one thing in common in that they were created by marketeers to extract your money.

Originally Posted by SirBetalot View Post
    Theres a video on youtube about a jeweler back in the 50s who came up with the whole scam. They posted billboards everywhere saying you didnt love your gf if you didnt buy her a diamond ring. Its considered the greatest advertising campaign in history.
    It's a good video brah.

Originally Posted by chelseaohtotty View Post
    I think a couple of hundred on a wedding ring is more reasonable. I would be scared to death to wear anything that's several hundreds or even thousands of dollars on my hand. I think 200-300 on a wedding ring should be the norm.
    Strong this. I can't believe married women aren't the target of more muggings lol

bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't think it's about "how much you spend" it's about finding a person that will continue to appreciate what it is you can bring to them as a husband, a father to their children, the man of the house...the ring is simply a symbol.
    678/424/700 - USPA Raw International Elite 220

wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    notsureifsrs

most chicks would question your love for them if you got them a poverty ring

FOR MEDICAL USE ONLY MareeWanna's Avatar
    MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    weddings are one huge scam

everyone is out to make money off the broom and the bride
    #1 Warriors Hater
    2015-2016 Golden State Warriors *Biggest Chokers Of All Time*
    We Are One Against The Warriors

Cubs Fan since the 7th Inning of Game 7
    Go Cubs Go

backmarker is a name known to all. (+5000) backmarker is a name known to all. (+5000) backmarker is a name known to all. (+5000) backmarker is a name known to all. (+5000) backmarker is a name known to all. (+5000) backmarker is a name known to all. (+5000) backmarker is a name known to all. (+5000) backmarker is a name known to all. (+5000) backmarker is a name known to all. (+5000) backmarker is a name known to all. (+5000) backmarker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    SRS??? You are a rare jewel...... Or a liar
    Triple canopy crew*
    AR crew*
    Semi-auto>pump crew*
    Fuk your jihad crew*
    Going fast in a straight line, and through curves

Only Eyesthetics Matter Broteins's Avatar
    Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MareeWanna View Post
    everyone is out to make money off the broom and the bride
    Fukking brooms, when will they learn?
    -Humble Crew
    -Model Tier Facial Aesthetics Crew
    -My 8/10 Eyesthetics are my Biggest Flaw Crew
    -Genetics of the Gods Crew
    -Three Time Award Winner of "Most Modest Miscer" Crew
    -Elite Education, Connections and CEO 10K/Day Crew
    -#PrayForPeasants Crew
    -Unpretentious Crew

Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AndrewPham View Post

NB4 College Humor Skit about the worthlessness and pointlessness of diamond engagement rings

oh phuck it, i'll post it;

Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Id much rather go on an awesome vacation for a few thousand dollars than have a ring that ill probably eventually drop down the drain or something.

TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TypeZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A lot of the traditions associated with marriage, really bother me. Not the commitment to one person, but that it's more likely to cause stress on a perfectly normal relationship that would have lasted without the marriage, otherwise.

The whole 3 months worth of pay for the ring is a bit much...and on top of that you're footing a wedding as well. Families chip in money for it but the huge cost for a traditional setting still puts you in the hole. So now you're down 3 months pay and possibly another 10 or 20+grand but now you're supposed to start your life with the silverware and crockpots everyone gave you. So to the average person, a marriage is having a nice party an expensive piece of ********* and the shared financial burden that will ripple out for a few years afterwards.

I completely understand the romance and symbolism but to the average person, it's not logical or viable and the current divorce rate and dramatic fallout of failed marriages, backs that point up. I don't need a piece of paper, a rock and a priest to tell me who I'm committed to. I think I can make that decision on my own.

Edit:

********* = the general term for rings, necklaces, bracelets etc. Not sure why that's censored.
    The Jerk store called, they're running out of you!

Originally Posted by bobbydigitaloa View Post
    I don't think it's about "how much you spend" it's about finding a person that will continue to appreciate what it is you can bring to them as a husband, a father to their children, the man of the house...the ring is simply a symbol.
    Unfortunately for the vast majority of women it is about how much you spend. How would your wife react had you bought a 500 dollar ring? She would immediately compare it to her friend's rings. Women are like this. My gf flips out every Valentines day because I don't make a big deal out of it. She only cares when she see's what her friends did on Valentines day and immediately compares.

Originally Posted by kellibean View Post
    Id much rather go on an awesome vacation for a few thousand dollars than have a ring that ill probably eventually drop down the drain or something.
    Which you would have sweet memories on. A ring is just a big chunk of change on her finger.

Originally Posted by TypeZero View Post
    A lot of the traditions associated with marriage, really bother me. Not the commitment to one person, but that it's more likely to cause stress on a perfectly normal relationship that would have lasted without the marriage, otherwise.

The whole 3 months worth of pay for the ring is a bit much...and on top of that you're footing a wedding as well. Families chip in money for it but the huge cost for a traditional setting still puts you in the hole. So now you're down 3 months pay and possibly another 10 or 20+grand but now you're supposed to start your life with the silverware and crockpots everyone gave you. So to the average person, a marriage is having a nice party an expensive piece of ********* and the shared financial burden that will ripple out for a few years afterwards.

I completely understand the romance and symbolism but to the average person, it's not logical or viable and the current divorce rate and dramatic fallout of failed marriages, backs that point up. I don't need a piece of paper, a rock and a priest to tell me who I'm committed to. I think I can make that decision on my own.

Edit:

********* = the general term for rings, necklaces, bracelets etc. Not sure why that's censored.
    Strong all of this.

AndrewPham is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewPham is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewPham is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewPham is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewPham is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewPham is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewPham is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewPham is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewPham is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewPham is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewPham is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think $200-300 is just enough. 400-600 is a bit pushing it. Over 1000 and it's absurd. I'd rather spend that money on a fantastic honeymoon.

sangreal will become famous soon enough. (+50) sangreal will become famous soon enough. (+50) sangreal will become famous soon enough. (+50) sangreal will become famous soon enough. (+50) sangreal will become famous soon enough. (+50) sangreal will become famous soon enough. (+50) sangreal will become famous soon enough. (+50) sangreal will become famous soon enough. (+50) sangreal will become famous soon enough. (+50) sangreal will become famous soon enough. (+50) sangreal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your mind will be blown again when you realize this entire "tradition" is nothing more than an orchestrated campaign by De Beers

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/05/fa...pagewanted=all

Last year, Americans spent almost $7 billion on the rings. But in 1938, when a De Beers representative wrote to N. W. Ayer to inquire whether “the use of propaganda in various forms” might boost the sale of diamonds in the United States, their popularity had been on a downward trend, in part because of the Depression.

N.W. Ayer conducted extensive surveys of consumer attitudes and found that most Americans thought diamonds were a luxury for the ultra-wealthy. Women wanted their men to spend money on “a washing machine, or a new car, anything but an engagement ring,” Ms. Gerety said in 1988. “It was considered just absolutely money down the drain.”

Still, the agency set an ambitious goal: “to create a situation where almost every person pledging marriage feels compelled to acquire a diamond engagement ring.”

And the idea that you need to spend X months salary or whatever also originated in their ads

In the 1980s, the agency introduced a series of ads setting a new arbitrary but authoritative-seeming benchmark: “Isn’t two months’ salary a small price to pay for something that lasts forever?”

atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000)

Hope you like Ring Pops bish

LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Strong poverty ITT,

Half a year's salary ya mad?
    Disclaimer: All posts made by [LtGoose] are works of satire. By reading this you agree to absolve the author of any and all liability.

mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Best post from female ever
    No wk
    Ib4 negs

My exgf is same way, might need to get back with her..

Not actually named untz. mynameisuntz's Avatar
    mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not going to spend more than $500 on a wedding ring if I ever get married crew. Would not be with a woman who demanded anything more as an indication of "love." It's the most arbitrary waste of money imaginable.
    All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability to sit quietly in a room alone.

chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by wampa View Post
    notsureifsrs

most chicks would question your love for them if you got them a poverty ring
    200 to 300 dollars is not poverty in my opinion. But then again I am not a big jewelry fanatic and I don't like diamonds.

Originally Posted by backmarker View Post
    SRS??? You are a rare jewel...... Or a liar
    Not a liar. I want to wear something nice looking but also something that wouldn't be devastating if I were to lose it. And I don't like the way diamonds look.
    **Stuttering Crew**

Nine Inch Nails > Everything

The Chains of Belial xITHYPHALLIC's Avatar
    xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bobbydigitaloa View Post
    Didn't you spend over 2k on a ring? Pretty expensive symbol.

xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    200 to 300 dollars is not poverty in my opinion. But then again I am not a big jewelry fanatic and I don't like diamonds.

Not a liar. I want to wear something nice looking but also something that wouldn't be devastating if I were to lose it. And I don't like the way diamonds look.
    everyone loves diamond.

Originally Posted by mynameisuntz View Post
    Not going to spend more than $500 on a wedding ring if I ever get married crew. Would not be with a woman who demanded anything more as an indication of "love." It's the most arbitrary waste of money imaginable.
    Ahhh untzay

Yeah this.

kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I told bf if he ever proposes i want a gemstone like aquamarine or opal... diamonds are on everyones finger i want something special (and cheaper, nomsayin)

colbski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) colbski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) colbski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) colbski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) colbski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) colbski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) colbski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) colbski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) colbski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) colbski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) colbski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by likeawashboard View Post
    I can't imagine my SA spending thousands on a ring just because it is the done thing. Unless we were both extremely wealthy I would feel like she had just wasted a huge amount of money. The people who are laughing all the way to the bank are the jewelers with your money.

When did love become how much you spent on someone?
    I went to simplywoodrings.com and the wife loves it. The ring is a dark rose wood and it has the jade/amethyst inlay. It cost me a whopping $300.00. If you need a diamond to validate your love.. you're doing it all wrong.
    :D

PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Im getting 2 rings made of carbon fiber. Because race car

I told bf if he ever proposes i want a gemstone like aquamarine or opal... diamonds are on everyones finger i want something special (and cheaper, nomsayin)
    Originally Posted by colbski View Post
    I went to simplywoodrings.com and the wife loves it. The ring is a dark rose wood and it has the jade/amethyst inlay. It cost me a whopping $300.00. If you need a diamond to validate your love.. you're doing it all wrong.
    Will rep you guys on rc