Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MyManDan26 View Post
    Childish mentality of only keeping those around that agree with you. Nothing you're saying is new or different. I'm sure both your families were completely wrong and "total dicks"...OR more likely you were two dumb kids making bad choices they didn't agree with and cut you off. You can't afford to have both things you mentioned so you just create an argument for why the expensive ring is a bad choice.

Somehow thinks he knows enough about your life to make random as fuark conclusions

KabaModern will become famous soon enough. (+50) KabaModern will become famous soon enough. (+50) KabaModern will become famous soon enough. (+50) KabaModern will become famous soon enough. (+50) KabaModern will become famous soon enough. (+50) KabaModern will become famous soon enough. (+50) KabaModern will become famous soon enough. (+50) KabaModern will become famous soon enough. (+50) KabaModern will become famous soon enough. (+50) KabaModern will become famous soon enough. (+50) KabaModern will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I will never spend a penny on a wedding ring, if my future wife wants a ring, she can buy one herself or ask her father to buy her one. Im not buying one, and if a woman has a problem with it, she can either deal with it or not marry me.

brb blowing off 2 months of my hard earned salary, just so she can compare her ring to her friends? maybe she should stop being an immature sloot that is so obsessed with how her friends live their lives, and focus on her life instead

*Wont ever buy a girl a ring * crew

Originally Posted by trufflepigg View Post
    You are one of the brainwashed idiots. It's not a tradition, it's been shoved down our throats since around 1920's. Christmas is the birth of Jesus Christ and New Years is the beginning of the calender year, these are actual traditions ffs.

Never buying a diamond crew. Don't care how much money I have, bish gets a jewel and/or a nice gold band with our non-legal binding marriage celebration.
    Jesus was not actually born on Christmas.

cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by chelseaohtotty View Post
    I think a couple of hundred on a wedding ring is more reasonable. I would be scared to death to wear anything that's several hundreds or even thousands of dollars on my hand. I think 200-300 on a wedding ring should be the norm.
    this. Its supposed to be symbolic. Fk having something on my hand all day that I'm terrified to lose.

kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Staberella View Post

BRB, mad that I didn;t get her a hotter male stripper.
    Her only valid concern

Lol

Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Childish mentality of only keeping those around that agree with you. Nothing you're saying is new or different. I'm sure both your families were completely wrong and "total dicks"...OR more likely you were two dumb kids making bad choices they didn't agree with and cut you off. You can't afford to have both things you mentioned so you just create an argument for why the expensive ring is a bad choice.
    You underestimate the stupidity of those that we cut off. One day you will learn, unless you hold onto crap beliefs that blood is thicker than water. Usually when you are raised in a schit environment as a child, you will treat those that fukked you up they way they deserve to be treated.
    *Stopped smoking crew* 2 years and 5 month bishes, and counting.*

*Founder of the, "I hate cold weather!" crew*

Your dreams should never be better than your life. - Karl Pilkington

MyManDan26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyManDan26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyManDan26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyManDan26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyManDan26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyManDan26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyManDan26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyManDan26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyManDan26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyManDan26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyManDan26 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kellibean View Post

Somehow thinks he knows enough about your life to make random as fuark conclusions
    Yeah, because people that talk about cutting off their entire families are usually super educated, intellectual and did it rightfully so 100% of the time.

BillMurry.Gif

KabaModern will become famous soon enough. (+50) KabaModern will become famous soon enough. (+50) KabaModern will become famous soon enough. (+50) KabaModern will become famous soon enough. (+50) KabaModern will become famous soon enough. (+50) KabaModern will become famous soon enough. (+50) KabaModern will become famous soon enough. (+50) KabaModern will become famous soon enough. (+50) KabaModern will become famous soon enough. (+50) KabaModern will become famous soon enough. (+50) KabaModern will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My husband and I must have had the most untraditional wedding in the world.

BRB married by a judge in a historical part of NYC.

Only a tiny number of friends to be witnesses.

No tux or wedding dress.

No rings exchanged.

After dinner at Bobby Flay's.

Matching tats to symbolize husband and wife.

We'll be celebrating 14 years in May.
    I am mirin hard, srs that is my dream wedding

you and your husband are smart for saving so much money

gjdm

Yeah, because people that talk about cutting off their entire families are usually super educated, intellectual and did it rightfully so 100% of the time.

BillMurry.Gif
    You make no sense.gif and now im bored with it.

Vinkol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vinkol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vinkol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vinkol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vinkol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vinkol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vinkol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vinkol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vinkol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vinkol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vinkol has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Diamonds have no real value, they are not even that rare, just a HUGE scam, plus most of them are blood diamonds. Women are easy prey because they don't care if the thing has value, monkey sees monkey wants and they pretty much FORCE men to buy a worthless rock or no marriage.
    **Always picks #7 crew**
    **IIFYM Crew**
    **Sniff hard as fuk when girls pass by to smell their vagina crew**

MyManDan26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyManDan26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyManDan26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyManDan26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyManDan26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyManDan26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyManDan26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyManDan26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyManDan26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyManDan26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyManDan26 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You make no sense.gif and now im bored with it.
    Are you married?

FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

BillMurry.Gif

Registered User IPoopStandingUp's Avatar
    IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Spent 600 on ring crew

Spent less than 1000 on wedding and honey moon crew

Not a cheap skate but i know a scam when I see one

Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Her only valid concern

Lol
    TBH, she went the most batschit at the DJ and the baker.

She set up an 80s theme and then went on this huge rant that he didn't have enough of a mix to her liking after he spent HOURS showing her samples.

The bakery schit still makes me cringe. I went to her cake tastings and she picked out a nice design and flavor. A nice 5 tier chocolate strawberry, she changed her mind at the last minute and went with mango passion fruit. The baker was mad as fukk. Good thing she kept the design the same.

As for the male stripper, he was jacked and ripped, but not ethnic enough for her.

TBH, she went the most batschit at the DJ and the baker.

She set up an 80s theme and then went on this huge rant that he didn't have enough of a mix to her liking after he spent HOURS showing him her samples.

The bakery schit still makes me cringe. I went to her cake tastings and she picked out a nice design and flavor. A nice 5 tier chocolate strawberry, she changed her mind at the minute and went with mango passion fruit. The baker was mad as fukk. Good thing she kept the design the same.

As for the male stripper, he was jacked and ripped, but not ethnic enough for her.
    Im kinda surprised yall even get along lmaoooo

GlobalExpress is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GlobalExpress is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GlobalExpress is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GlobalExpress is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GlobalExpress is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GlobalExpress is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GlobalExpress is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GlobalExpress is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GlobalExpress is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GlobalExpress is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GlobalExpress is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by KabaModern View Post
    I will never spend a penny on a wedding ring, if my future wife wants a ring, she can buy one herself or ask her father to buy her one. Im not buying one, and if a woman has a problem with it, she can either deal with it or not marry me.

brb blowing off 2 months of my hard earned salary, just so she can compare her ring to her friends? maybe she should stop being an immature sloot that is so obsessed with how her friends live their lives, and focus on her life instead

*Wont ever buy a girl a ring * crew

Jesus was not actually born on Christmas.
    $6k buys a hell of a ring. At that price point, you make 36k a year.

Cliffs: You're Broke.

You are a tough guy, I can tell. Having to sacrifice two months of your paycheck to buy a ring symbolizing a monetary sacrifice for a lifetime of support, laundry, dinner, etc. Man, so edgy. So masculine.

walshyn93 is just really nice. (+1000) walshyn93 is just really nice. (+1000) walshyn93 is just really nice. (+1000) walshyn93 is just really nice. (+1000) walshyn93 is just really nice. (+1000) walshyn93 is just really nice. (+1000) walshyn93 is just really nice. (+1000) walshyn93 is just really nice. (+1000) walshyn93 is just really nice. (+1000) walshyn93 is just really nice. (+1000) walshyn93 is just really nice. (+1000)
    To people who say silver, gold and diamonds are worthless, fuking lol

Both are extremely stable and indestructible.. Their worth is in the fact that they can be used as currency and currency needs to have certain properties.

1. can't be faked
    2. can't be destroyed
    3. short enough in supply but not too short
    4. easy to carry
    5. Inert

Gold and silver are the only two elements on the periodic table that have the properties required to be used as currency.
    Repping funny posts on sight

negs for life for trolling: blank1, r7b12, jakesonyou69

darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I spent well over $10,000 on a 2 carat solitaire and was divorced within 3 years.

In after DeBeers cartel is suggested.
    rumpler of stiltskins

"I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid I'll survive and have to watch you suffer" - Thy Art Is Murder

"Life will cease so breathe deep" - Lorna Shore

checking privilege... Bro_montana's Avatar
    Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000)
    A woman will forget a honeymoon and lose some cheap gemstone. All the outside influence from her friends and family won't help. What you're saying is a hypothetical situation, but if it really happened i'm sure your answer would be different. All women think men want to hear "Yeah, I would accept a ring pop and a beer". That is total BS

You're not some cool hip modern chick. You are materialistic and love diamonds no matter what you say. You female miscers are bold face liars if you're going to post that you don't like some of the rarest gems on earth. Like you wouldn't enjoy all your friends mirin your rich husband that bought you a 15k diamond ring.

10 years from now you're going to get slammed by a guy that is willing to spend a little more on you then the guy you marry. Your looks will be long gone and you will be willing to do anything for a little attention. Your husbands cheap gifts won't cut it anymore. If you don't have kids or morals you will more then likely get a divorce and jump to the first guy that shows you a higher standard of living and gives you the diamond you hate so much.
    ethered
    The stories and information posted above are artistic works of fiction and falsehood
    Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

GlobalExpress is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GlobalExpress is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GlobalExpress is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GlobalExpress is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GlobalExpress is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GlobalExpress is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GlobalExpress is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GlobalExpress is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GlobalExpress is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GlobalExpress is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GlobalExpress is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    The marriage itself is a business, that's where people fail.

You are investing in a partner just as they are, you.

Do your due diligence, make an informed decision and once you do, never stop investing.

You'll hit lows, you'll hit peaks. If you aren't invested enough, it's easy to walk.likewise with your partner.

The problem is people invest for the wrong reasons. Phat azzes and tittays don't form cemented relationships. If that is your focus, the marriage will end in the exact same way every ponzi scheme does.

Invest for the right reason and you'll both be all the richer.

Im kinda surprised yall even get along lmaoooo
    Oh that's the kick in the ass, she stopped talking to EVERYBODY after all of that BS. I sometimes e-mail her but she just acts like she is better than everyone. No thanks Jeff.

Originally Posted by GlobalExpress View Post
    $6k buys a hell of a ring. At that price point, you make 36k a year.

Cliffs: You're Broke.

You are a tough guy, I can tell. Having to sacrifice two months of your paycheck to buy a ring symbolizing a monetary sacrifice for a lifetime of support, laundry, dinner, etc. Man, so edgy. So masculine.
    ayeelmao sounds like you got tricked by a sloot and spent thousands of dollars on a ring just because you put the vayjayjay on the pedestal

typical beta male, enjoy your breakup goals of 2015 and beyond

I like how you can't give one single reason why you should spend thousands of dollars on a rock, strong sheep

The marriage itself is a business, that's where people fail.

You are investing in a partner just as they are, you.

Do your due diligence, make an informed decision and once you do, never stop investing.

You'll hit lows, you'll hit peaks. If you aren't invested enough, it's easy to walk.likewise with your partner.

The problem is people invest for the wrong reasons. Phat azzes and tittays don't form cemented relationships. If that is your focus, the marriage will end in the exact same way every ponzi scheme does.

Invest for the right reason and you'll both be all the richer.
    Here here

HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by walshyn93 View Post
    To people who say silver, gold and diamonds are worthless, fuking lol

Both are extremely stable and indestructible.. Their worth is in the fact that they can be used as currency and currency needs to have certain properties.

1. can't be faked
    2. can't be destroyed
    3. short enough in supply but not too short
    4. easy to carry
    5. Inert

Gold and silver are the only two elements on the periodic table that have the properties required to be used as currency.
    Copper?

ayeelmao sounds like you got tricked by a sloot and spent thousands of dollars on a ring just because you put the vayjayjay on the pedestal

typical beta male, enjoy your breakup goals of 2015 and beyond

I like how you can't give one single reason why you should spend thousands of dollars on a rock, strong sheep
    Been with my wife since we were 19 when I had nothing. It was built on firm ground. Both come from un divorced families.

There isn't one aspect of my life that I want to change; in my wife, my business or my standing.

Been with my wife since we were 19 when I had nothing. It was built on firm ground. Both come from un divorced families.

There isn't one aspect of my life that I want to change; in my wife, my business or my standing.
    That's nice, I'm happy for you.

I still won't spend money on a ring, future wife can either deal with that or she can phuck off

Simple as that brah.

That's nice, I'm happy for you.

I still won't spend money on a ring, future wife can either deal with that or she can phuck off

Simple as that brah.
    Let me try and communicate in terms I hope you'll have a better relation to.

You have a business. It's not great, somewhat underperforming and some debt on the books.

I'm an investor. I say, I'll cover the debt with a penstroke and have the capital to turn you into a rockstar. I like your idea and I believe you have the vision to be successful.

You tell me you won't invest your sweat equity because you have seen so many businesses fail and you negate on any idea that includes you working weekends. After all, if they fail 50% of the time, you don't want to tie yourself up. You'd rather party and focus on trivial matters that create no value or upward mobility.

You think I'm going to sign on to that in a 50/50 relationship? Even after I relieve the shortcomings you caused yourself?

Forget it.

This isn't based on gender either, it can go both ways. If you approach a serious relationship how you would approach a partnership (because that's what it is), you'll be fine.

People who are partnered with their best friends in business fail all the time too.

A ring won't make a relationship, it shouldn't break it. You're stepping over a dollar to pick up a nickel.

Let me try and communicate in terms I hope you'll have a better relation to.

You have a business. It's not great, somewhat underperforming and some debt on the books.

I'm an investor. I say, I'll cover the debt with a penstroke and have the capital to turn you into a rockstar. I like your idea and I believe you have the vision to be successful.

You tell me you won't invest your sweat equity because you have seen so many businesses fail and you negate on any idea that includes you working weekends. After all, if they fail 50% of the time, you don't want to tie yourself up. You'd rather party and focus on trivial matters that create no value or upward mobility.

You think I'm going to sign on to that in a 50/50 relationship? Even after I relieve the shortcomings you caused yourself?

Forget it.
    That's a terrible example because you can have an amazing wife who loves and supports you without having to buy her a ring. People have been having those epic marriages without those rings for thousands of years.

You simply got brainwashed by that diamond corporation.

That's a terrible example because you can have an amazing wife who loves and supports you without having to buy her a ring. People have been having those epic marriages without those rings for thousands of years.

You simply got brainwashed by that diamond corporation.
    There was no brainwashing, she didn't care either way. I did it for me, as a visual appreciation for everything she has done for me.

Yeah, I can provide the house, the cars, the vacations. A ring brings a symbolic difference.

I proudly wear my ring- for what it means.

A man has to stand for something in his life.

And to say brainwashed, let's introduce some reality. I'll wager you are as well, with iPhones, clothes, cars, etc. All of which you have no problem with.

Why is it, you have such a problem with this perceived brainwashing when it comes to your future wife's jewelry?

PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just realized how funny it is miscers arguing the cost of a diamond engagement ring when 99% of them are FA

ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by likeawashboard View Post

Strong this. I can't believe married women aren't the target of more muggings lol
    Probably because the wife is sitting at home. Taking care of the young ones and the home.

Not running around at night to clubs and bars.

My wife has a 2k ring on her finger. Is small. But I have no concern for her. Since she is home before 9pm from work.

Which it is ironic. Since I have heard more about muggins of iPhone and shoes, than I have heard about rings. And more and more people walk around with their iphone affiliated ear bud targets every night.
    "Don't be envious when the grass is greener on the other side because you don't know how much crap it took to fertilize that ground.�

Are you ready? "Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.� (John 8:24).