Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by donblaximus View Post
    I'm sorry because one of the most important aspects of life is the bond of a family.
    You must understand that as you chose to get married.
    Oh definitely, and there is nothing stopping us from being a much better family and starting a better breed.
    *Stopped smoking crew* 2 years and 5 month bishes, and counting.*

*Founder of the, "I hate cold weather!" crew*

Your dreams should never be better than your life. - Karl Pilkington

donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Staberella View Post
    Oh definitely, and there is nothing stopping us from being a much better family and starting a better breed.
    Cheers to that. Look forward, move forward.

donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FreeRadicals View Post
    I'm a MD in a oil rich, doctor desperate area, so I could easily afford an expensive ring but I would never buy one just out of principles.
    Good for you, I'm glad that makes you happy. Expensive is all relative.
    I assume you live in midland or somewhere equivalent.

MyManDan26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyManDan26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyManDan26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyManDan26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyManDan26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyManDan26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyManDan26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyManDan26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyManDan26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyManDan26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyManDan26 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There's a ton stopping you. Not sure how you plan of raising a family with no family ties yourself. You have no family values so how can you pass that on to your children if you ever have any? You posted boasting about your 14 year marriage and the responses are people feeling bad for you.

Edit: Miscers won't challenge your views because of reps, but you legit sound crazy.

ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm a MD in a oil rich, doctor desperate area, so I could easily afford an expensive ring but I would never buy one just out of principles.
    I don't agree with your sig.. What's wrong with living to lift?
    "I'm not going to be jerked around by some chick who thinks her pussy is going to magically override my sense of self-respect. I'm not a phucking performing seal, I'm not going to do tricks to get a mouthful of fish."

-Azrairc, 2014

🍕Slice of Supreme for Tostee Crew🍕

FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreeRadicals is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good for you, I'm glad that makes you happy. Expensive is all relative.
    I assume you live in midland or somewhere equivalent.
    up north brah. You're the lambo brah right? mirin' ride.

Originally Posted by ZMAg View Post
    I don't agree with your sig.. What's wrong with living to lift?
    There's more interesting things out there brah.
    Misc Med Crew - Medical Genetics/Metabolomics

ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

There's more interesting things out there brah.
    I study exercise physiology, to me it IS very interesting
    "I'm not going to be jerked around by some chick who thinks her pussy is going to magically override my sense of self-respect. I'm not a phucking performing seal, I'm not going to do tricks to get a mouthful of fish."

-Azrairc, 2014

🍕Slice of Supreme for Tostee Crew🍕

Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol at expecting your future wife to wear some poverty ring for the rest of her life
    Kegels in the squat rack crew
    Go to the bathroom, flex in mirror and forget to pee crew
    Goal physique = my reflection in car windows crew
    Cartoon avi is more aesthetic than me crew
    Always laugh at my own posts crew

"He can be gay or black if he wants to, but a fukn manlet is no son of mine." - Tuhks 2016

iliveintn is just really nice. (+1000) iliveintn is just really nice. (+1000) iliveintn is just really nice. (+1000) iliveintn is just really nice. (+1000) iliveintn is just really nice. (+1000) iliveintn is just really nice. (+1000) iliveintn is just really nice. (+1000) iliveintn is just really nice. (+1000) iliveintn is just really nice. (+1000) iliveintn is just really nice. (+1000) iliveintn is just really nice. (+1000)
    My Ex-GF once told me "never buy me anything with a diamond in it, ever"

........she will always be the one that got away
    Krispy Kreeeeeeme 2012

kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MyManDan26 View Post
    There's a ton stopping you. Not sure how you plan of raising a family with no family ties yourself. You have no family values so how can you pass that on to your children if you ever have any? You posted boasting about your 14 year marriage and the responses are people feeling bad for you.

Edit: Miscers won't challenge your views because of reps, but you legit sound crazy.
    ^^^ eternally confused brah

AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not even 1 month salary homie
    I think the difference is, did your wife not care or did she absolutely need an expensive ring?

gottalooksharp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gottalooksharp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gottalooksharp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gottalooksharp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gottalooksharp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gottalooksharp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gottalooksharp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gottalooksharp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gottalooksharp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gottalooksharp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gottalooksharp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't see what's wrong with setting a $300-$400 budget for both rings.

Honestly the point about being afraid to lose them is so true. Buy gold-plated rings and you can divide the above total by 10.

WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by likeawashboard View Post
    I can't imagine my SA spending thousands on a ring just because it is the done thing. Unless we were both extremely wealthy I would feel like she had just wasted a huge amount of money. The people who are laughing all the way to the bank are the jewelers with your money.

When did love become how much you spent on someone?
    Spend thousands on a (very) over priced ring, spend far more on one single day you will hardly remember (wedding), then far more when you get divorced and you're on the child support time if you have kids. I'm still looking for the upside to that "tradition" brah.
    BrinkZone, Where Bro-Science Got Rabies and Died!

www.BrinkZone.com

Check out my BrinkZone mini site on BB.com at:

www.bodybuilding.com/fun/willbrink.htm

=> President and Founder of Shaved head with goatee Crew
    => Science over bro science Crew

Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

You are just so mad that you look like the Situation if he didn't stop clubbing. You are beat up son and have a bitter view of life. Sometimes people no matter who they are need to GTFO of your life if they are toxic to you and the ones you love.

The only thing that they (Miscers) feel bad about is that certain members of our families are total dicks.

If you cannot cut someone out of your life no matter what they did to you, you are a total idiot.

Just because they are blood, doesn't mean that they want the best for you or that they mean well. They are stuck in traditions and petty BS, and they need to go.

gottalooksharp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gottalooksharp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gottalooksharp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gottalooksharp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gottalooksharp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gottalooksharp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gottalooksharp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gottalooksharp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gottalooksharp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gottalooksharp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gottalooksharp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Where are you guys seeing these $1000 wedding rings? The only ones that I see are classic gold bands.

FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    love (real love) and altruism are the only gifts I'd want from my girlfriend.

Average cost of a wedding is £18k which is like 24k in US dollars...

WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by kusok View Post
    De Beers Diamond company scum hired a propaganda expert (who worked for US government to brainwash the stupid population and even wrote the best selling book called "Propaganda") to brainwash the public (that would be you) into buying useless overpriced pieces of earth called diamonds (aka stones). Look it up. The guy started the whole thing with that stupid whore Marylin Manroe parroting repeatedly on radio and TV: "Diamonds are girl's best friend". So after weak minded people hear that a few trillion times, they start believing it like it's fact.

But reality is that people are getting stolen from.

Because they're stupid and easy to manipulate.

Never buying a useless rock crew.
    This. De Beers keeps warehouses full of diamonds to artificially create rarity of the stones. They are not rare and are worth pennies to a few dollars.
    BrinkZone, Where Bro-Science Got Rabies and Died!

www.BrinkZone.com

Check out my BrinkZone mini site on BB.com at:

www.bodybuilding.com/fun/willbrink.htm

=> President and Founder of Shaved head with goatee Crew
    => Science over bro science Crew

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I actually agree and havent really thought about this. I can understand getting one, if you want one, and you're wealthy

and agreed, with the "average" persons, and I use that number loosely, income/resources, I dont think its a good idea. Id much rather go on an enjoyable vacation , or invest that money.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kellibean View Post
    Id much rather go on an awesome vacation for a few thousand dollars than have a ring that ill probably eventually drop down the drain or something.
    This

Fuk a wedding, rings or any of that bull5hit. Take a year long honeymoon and clap cheeks on a tropical island all day.
    A young bull and an old bull were standing atop a hill looking at a bunch of heifers in a field below.

The young bull says "Let's run down this hill and fuk one of those heifers."

The old bull replies "No. Let's walk down there, and fuk them all."

Originally Posted by JohnSmeton View Post
    I actually agree and havent really thought about this. I can understand getting one, if you want one, and you're wealthy

and agreed, with the "average" persons, and I use that number loosely, income/resources, I dont think its a good idea. Id much rather go on an enjoyable vacation , or invest that money.
    So much this. The thousands that would have went into a wedding, went to an awesome Vegas honeymoon and enough money to invest in some IPOs and into a retirement fund.

kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kellibean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So much this. The thousands that would have went into a wedding, went to an awesome Vegas honeymoon and enough money to invest in some IPOs and into a retirement fund.
    Das it womane

MyManDan26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyManDan26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyManDan26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyManDan26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyManDan26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyManDan26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyManDan26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyManDan26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyManDan26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyManDan26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyManDan26 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You are just so mad that you look like the Situation if he didn't stop clubbing. You are beat up son and have a bitter view of life. Sometimes people no matter who they are need to GTFO of your life if they are toxic to you and the ones you love.

The only thing that they (Miscers) feel bad about is that certain members of our families are total dicks.

If you cannot cut someone out of your life no matter what they did to you, you are a total idiot.

Just because they are blood, doesn't mean that they want the best for you or that they mean well. They are stuck in traditions and petty BS, and they need to go.
    You have a mentality that people don't love you if they don't agree with you. Get another tattoo to show society how much of a rebel you are. Wear a ring pop as a wedding ring to prove how you don't need material items. Enjoy posting on this forum year after year about how your " families are total dicks". I'm sure you think you're right no matter what anyone says, but cutting people out of your life because they don't agree with you is funny.

if you cannot cut someone out of your life no matter what they did to you, you are a total idiot.

You're the idiot if you feel the need to cut people out of your life that have a different opinion then you. Especially family

Das it womane
    Other people's wedding's are fun because of free booze and food, DJs or an awesome band and the whole 9 yards.

They are beautiful ceremonies and I can respect that tradition, but I had to help a friend as a Maid of honor and no fukking thanks Jeff. She went full Bridezilla. I also spent a couple grand on her wedding shower.

I did not do a bachelorette party for her because I do not agree with them.

The husband and I had a mixed cocktail party pre wedding. We had our friends there with a ton of laughs, bar hopping, tapas and they totally respected the reasons why we didn't want the big wedding crap.

Some people are able to do both. It does not have to be a Vegas honeymoon + retirement fund or expensive ring. Makes sense that you would think this way though since you hate anyone that does not live life the same as you.

"Blah blah I rather have a trip to Vegas and a retirement account since in my small world view it is impossible and impractical to have both.

^^You can't defend your choices without knocking people that choose a different option.

if you cannot cut someone out of your life no matter what they did to you, you are a total idiot.

You're the idiot if you feel the need to cut people out of your life that have a different opinion then you. Especially family
    It's not about different opinions kid. If you are willing to let family go for your husband or wife, it goes a lot deeper than, "LOL, I just don't like them." Grow up.

ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Spent $0 on an engagement ring crew as I gave her a family ring.

Wedding is going to hurt the bank account but we'll be fine...

Yay being D1 athlete with no loans to ever pay
    6'3" crew checking in

Originally Posted by AndYUKnowThis View Post
    I think the difference is, did your wife not care or did she absolutely need an expensive ring?
    Your bang on. Here's the deal. She says she didn't care, and really she could buy that shiet herself. It's more the gesture. She didn't tell me how much or how big it should be. But I'm sure if I came home with a $300 Cracker Jack ring she'd be disappointed. Does this make her materialistic? Maybe. I know she's less materialistic and more realistic than the average girl, so I'm trending in the right direction. That's the society we live in. On the flip side, I'd be disappointed if she turned into a fat pig after marriage.

Other people's wedding's are fun because of free booze and food, DJs or an awesome band and the whole 9 yards.

They are beautiful ceremonies and I can respect that tradition, but I had to help a friend as a Maid of honor and no fukking thanks Jeff. She went full Bridezilla. I also spent a couple grand on her wedding shower.

I did not do a bachelorette party for her because I do not agree with them.

The husband and I had a mixed cocktail party pre wedding. We had our friends there with a ton of laughs, bar hopping, tapas and they totally respected the reasons why we didn't want the big wedding crap.
    Oh lawdddd ive spent too much money being a maid of honor... i love the idea of just having a party to celebrate a marriage. Maybe a fun night out on the town with everyone

It's not about different opinions kid. If you are willing to let family go for your husband or wife, it goes a lot deeper than, "LOL, I just don't like them." Grow up.
    Childish mentality of only keeping those around that agree with you. Nothing you're saying is new or different. I'm sure both your families were completely wrong and "total dicks"...OR more likely you were two dumb kids making bad choices they didn't agree with and cut you off. You can't afford to have both things you mentioned so you just create an argument for why the expensive ring is a bad choice.

Oh lawdddd ive spent too much money being a maid of honor... i love the idea of just having a party to celebrate a marriage. Maybe a fun night out on the town with everyone
    It was a nightmare.

BRB, dress that she loved suddenly looked crap.

BRB, last minute cake changes.

BRB, the DJ couldn't handle her BS and told her 2 days before that he did not want.

BRB, mad that I didn;t get her a hotter male stripper.

BRB, lime green dresses.