DaltonDave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Eating and strength

i work out in the mornings and today i was running late so i hit the gym before i ate, and i sucked, should i eat like a small thing 20 min before or what, any comments on strength and eating

AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'd eat foods with high carb content....maybe a mixture of high and low gi.

Nino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    AM workouts before you eat forces your body to use storage fat for energy instead of readily available glycogen. If your goals are fat loss and not strength, lifting first thing in the AM (cardio too) is a widely used method.

Personally I like lifting in the afternoon after digesting a nice big lunch. If I lift in the AM, I have a breakfast that includes oatmeal for carbs and protien.
    -Nino

BBingUniverse will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBingUniverse will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBingUniverse will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBingUniverse will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBingUniverse will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBingUniverse will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBingUniverse will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBingUniverse will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBingUniverse will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBingUniverse will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBingUniverse will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Got to feed the machine man. If you trained at 5 pm with a few good meals and snacks in the belly you would see a BIG difference!

My Bodybuilding/Powerlifting artwork.
    -------------------------------------------------------